PDA

View Full Version : Who are the Best "raw" skilled freestylers... from before and now?

ByungShin
02-12-2014, 12:11 PM
All classes...
list 1-10

HitTheSwitch
02-13-2014, 12:58 AM
Wi: Xi b4 and now ima go with romp
Fb:Toma then and Tabu now
Wa: Trapizium b4 Cloud now
Fs: Dromar b4 Dromar now
Bl: Bippy b4 Bruce now
fa: Han b4 now MafiaBoss

thts my opinion lets c wht other ppl have to say ^_^

Sprite
02-13-2014, 01:48 AM
wiz: me and spur then, romp now
fb: me and turco then, exp now
fs: wula/ distro then, crusade/ manbear now
bl: astraldeath then, ??? now
fa: zerobuster/ han then, ??? now
wa: burning/ darrkd then, burning/ nuve now

HitTheSwitch
02-13-2014, 02:00 AM
>.< astraldeath wasnt rly great at free tho

HitTheSwitch
02-13-2014, 02:04 AM
xi in da house! lol

jamnotjelly
02-13-2014, 06:30 AM
Lol dromar still plays? And imma have to say tea is best wiz

Addiction
02-13-2014, 07:54 AM
wiz: me and spur then, romp now
fb: me and turco then, exp now
fs: wula/ distro then, crusade/ manbear now
bl: astraldeath then, MafiaBoss now
fa: zerobuster/ han then, Bruce now
wa: burning/ darrkd then, burning/ nuve now

Made a few corrections to XI's list, but have a lot of the same thoughts as XI

ByungShin
02-13-2014, 08:18 AM
darrkd was thee best at wa... burning? better geared but no way in hell better at freestyle... now that chris left... nuve now...
wiz.. xi you being the best... now? tea would be best
fb- before zero... now? idk...
fa.. definitely zero.. now? idk...
fs... probably manbear...
bl... idt there are any bl freestylers... lul...

TeaParty
02-13-2014, 02:14 PM
darrkd was thee best at wa... burning? better geared but no way in hell better at freestyle... now that chris left... nuve now...
wiz.. xi you being the best... now? tea would be best
fb- before zero... now? idk...
fa.. definitely zero.. now? idk...
fs... probably manbear...
bl... idt there are any bl freestylers... lul...

Lol dromar still plays? And imma have to say tea is best wiz
Pls, I'm nowhere near good or "best". Xi and Romp are on their own different league(s) ;s

ByungShin
02-13-2014, 03:48 PM
Pls, I'm nowhere near good or "best". Xi and Romp are on their own different league(s) ;s

you're obviously not better than xi... best as in current since xi is now basically retired...

TeaParty
02-13-2014, 05:59 PM
you're obviously not better than xi... best as in current since xi is now basically retired...

uhhh...romp?!

ByungShin
02-13-2014, 06:32 PM
without his gears? i do believe i said raw... cause he learned from xi doesn't mean he's any good... and i've already seen him "freestyle"

aientd311
02-13-2014, 07:39 PM
I can say, no one...... just differences in gears, skill? Fuk that

ByungShin
02-13-2014, 08:05 PM
I can say, no one...... just differences in gears, skill? Fuk that
kill yourself

xFear
02-14-2014, 12:03 AM
Wi: Xi b4 and now ima go with romp
Fb:Toma then and Tabu now
Wa: Trapizium b4 Cloud now.
Fs: Dromar b4 Dromar now
Bl: Bippy b4 Bruce now
fa: Han b4 now MafiaBoss

thts my opinion lets c wht other ppl have to say ^_^

sorry but bl goes to toto not bruce.
and wa goes to burning not cloud.

jamnotjelly
02-14-2014, 06:28 AM
Come at me naked when it stops snowing fbs :p

Tonberry
02-14-2014, 06:33 AM
Wi: zodi then, romp now
Fb: rockstar then, chaos now
Wa: bumba then, burningraven now
Fs: supershielder then, crusade now
Bl: chobo then, bruce now
fa: eternity then, mafiaboss now

CandiCoatted
02-14-2014, 06:52 AM
Wi: Spur then, romp now
Fb: Toma (XI) then, chaos now
Wa: DK (XI)/ Darrkd then, Burningraven now
Fs: Distro/Manbear then, crusade/Manbear now
Bl: idr then and i idk now
fa: Han then, mafiaboss now

ByungShin
02-14-2014, 08:21 AM
Wi: Spur then, romp now
Fb: Toma (XI) then, chaos now
Wa: DK (XI)/ Darrkd then, Burningraven now
Fs: Distro/Manbear then, crusade/Manbear now
Bl: idr then and i idk now
fa: Han then, mafiaboss now

you have an interesting sense of humor to say han was better than zero... lul...
burning? outgears cloud but nakie 1v1? cloud would destroy burning...
zero,xi,darrkd... all time best fa,wi, and wa...but they don't play anymore... that being said.. still dumb for even mentioning han lul...

alhifnawy3
02-14-2014, 11:11 AM
without his gears? i do believe i said raw... cause he learned from xi doesn't mean he's any good... and i've already seen him "freestyle"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUzigj2kfHU

Romp
02-14-2014, 11:49 AM
LF> people who freestyle to play wif that will make my d!ck hard like XI did.
Real talk, no one freestyles anymore and it makes me sad. And the whole 'gear' thing I always match gear so that the standing is even which makes the freestyle fun (I've done this with XI in the past too).

oh and to stay on topic here is my list.
WI: XI then, me now.
FB: Turco(qriicco)/XI on Toma then. no1 now.
WA: XI on DK/ Cloud now.
BL: no1 then. no1 now.
FA. Han/XI on Han. no1 now.
FS: Distro/XI on distro. no1 now.

Corvettezr1
02-14-2014, 12:00 PM
idk why people start this sht, no one ever freestyles anymore, unless you consider freestyling hobby you're as credible as lorkan when he trolls about update releases

ByungShin
02-14-2014, 12:26 PM
freestyle and drama is the only thing that's fun anymore imo... dungeons i suppose... but when it gets extremely repetitive? people are going to try flaming and be like oh blah why don't you quit this game and go play something else.. well.. when you make pvp system similar to cabal... maybe i will.. and although the drama got a lot worse and boring... freestyle is still fun and that's why i play..so hobby? yes.. and nuve you beaner.. just cause "no one" freestyles anymore... i'm sure there are still plenty of people who wish to try but don't because maybe they just blow the biggest ones... but wasn't it through practice that everyone got to where they are now? regardless... i think people need to play around with pvp just as much as they do pve... beaner.. drop partial gears and hr and i'll freestyle you :D ^_^
and as for update releases... that's then and this is now derp i don't play for the future i play for now... derp

Romp
02-14-2014, 12:35 PM
DANNNNNNNNNNNNG STR8 CALL OUT.
MATCH STANDING GEAR THEN FREE STYLE Nuve vs. this byungjungkim guy

Corvettezr1
02-14-2014, 12:39 PM
lets do this bro, when and where, what gear do you want me to wear?

ByungShin
02-14-2014, 01:35 PM
romp.. you're korean... you should know what my name means.. :(
and nuve... wouldn't say call out but... i'll dance... we played plenty of times haven't we? :(

Troll123
02-14-2014, 01:44 PM
Tbh i think tea can beat romp if they had the same gear

Valdoroth
02-14-2014, 02:12 PM
LF> people who freestyle to play wif that will make my d!ck hard like XI did.
Real talk, no one freestyles anymore and it makes me sad. And the whole 'gear' thing I always match gear so that the standing is even which makes the freestyle fun (I've done this with XI in the past too).

Gimme a few months and I'd love to freestyle probably on a daily basis. Only way for me to get better is to face better.

Romp
02-14-2014, 02:20 PM
lets have Cloud host a set gear freestyle tourney. AHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHA #ripnuveevents

NiteFalcon
02-14-2014, 02:43 PM
kyuute thread

CandiCoatted
02-14-2014, 03:30 PM
you have an interesting sense of humor to say han was better than zero... lul...
burning? outgears cloud but nakie 1v1? cloud would destroy burning...
zero,xi,darrkd... all time best fa,wi, and wa...but they don't play anymore... that being said.. still dumb for even mentioning han lul...

Zero? Han playing his character or Xi playing han's character. Why wouldn't Han be mentioned? Maybe for runner up we can say Zero...does that make you feel better? TBH, I forgot about cloud, but I agree he is better than BR, so my mistake. As for spur, Xi, and Romp all can blink+fade+dash people to death so it doesn't matter who is chosen...

ByungShin
02-14-2014, 03:40 PM
since when has han ever freestyled? xi himself said that zero was obviously better for fa... and spur,xi,and romp... lul... logic says you're good at freestyle just cause you have good latency... lulz...
xi>spur/romp derp

MamaMiaYoe
02-14-2014, 04:34 PM
my list...

WA: DarrkD
WI: Spur and XI
BL: XI again - vXIv
FB: TurcoX and a dude fom nationwar forgot the name.
FA: Sherm and Neiro
FS: SeraVeritas and WULA oh and Tenrai

Now, I dont think there is any, like pretty much just high levels with OP gears

Berserk_Fury
02-14-2014, 04:48 PM
my list...

WA: Neiro
WI: Neiro
BL: Neiro
FB: Neiro
FA: Neiro
FS: Neiro

Now, I dont think there is any, like pretty much just high levels with OP gears

Fix'd

CandiCoatted
02-14-2014, 05:19 PM
since when has han ever freestyled? xi himself said that zero was obviously better for fa... and spur,xi,and romp... lul... logic says you're good at freestyle just cause you have good latency... lulz...
xi>spur/romp derp

Okay? This is all a matter of opinion. I stated mine and you obviously are feeling some type of way towards it. I don't really care who said what about the other... I'm speaking on my behalf. So you have your view and I have mine. Kayyyyyyyyy

Anyways.........

ByungShin
02-14-2014, 05:35 PM
i mean if you have something against zero for being good at freestyle just cause he crushed you nakie then i too would be against him too... so no hard feelings... indeed we do have our opinions..

Confuzzled
02-14-2014, 07:13 PM
Do You Feel the Love Tonight?

jamnotjelly
02-14-2014, 10:29 PM
Freestyling isnt about whos best at fade/dash combo, its about how you use the combo plus the right combination of skills to counter the skills your opponent is doing. In other words know what to do and when to do it, you can do a 1v1 freestyle without even using a combo its just not as fun 0.0 lol. But anyways tea v romp equal gear i wanna see dat

I also think toto is a beast ass blader never seen bruce fight.

Valdoroth
02-14-2014, 10:53 PM
xi>spur/romp derp

FYI I have a complete recorded video of Han freestyling Turco and winning a majority of them from 2 years ago. Unfortunately they're on my PC back at home currently so I can't upload them. If turco made it into the tops, and Han could beat him a majority of the time, then that tells you Han made it to top as well. Wasn't the thread asking for top 1-10 not even class specific?

Problem I see is, why keep looking at the past when it's gone now? Does it really matter who used to be the best anymore? The ones that make a difference are the ones that are the best now, and that varies from gear to skilled, to a combination of both. Thread shoulda been Current best raw freestyle.

Agreed about Nuve's pvp tourney. Just wait for me to get back :D, or host another one.

Freestyling isnt about whos best at fade/dash combo, its about how you use the combo plus the right combination of skills to counter the skills your opponent is doing. In other words know what to do and when to do it, you can do a 1v1 freestyle without even using a combo its just not as fun 0.0 lol. But anyways tea v romp equal gear i wanna see dat

I also think toto is a beast ass blader never seen bruce fight. Some people don't see that though. I agree though it's how you use your class more so than latency and how long you can combo. Keeping combo for long times does help, but if you don't use the right skills, then it's all for naught.

Addiction
02-15-2014, 05:55 AM
Romp, your NW vid made me hard as a rock, jus sayin bro!

ByungShin
02-15-2014, 07:25 AM
FYI I have a complete recorded video of Han freestyling Turco and winning a majority of them from 2 years ago. Unfortunately they're on my PC back at home currently so I can't upload them. If turco made it into the tops, and Han could beat him a majority of the time, then that tells you Han made it to top as well. Wasn't the thread asking for top 1-10 not even class specific?

i've never personally seen han freestyle all i've ever seen him do was attempt to free and break and gamble in a freestyle pvp match...(gamble trying to take free shots w/o combo)
that being said.. i was arguing that zero was simply better than han i never even mentioned turco nor did i even say he was any good. and you are correct about the list 1-10 not being class specific but seems that the people who posted on this thread made it to be so and therefore i guess it doesn't really matter now. that being said i'm asking for opinions class specific or not on who the best raw freestylers were.

xFear
02-16-2014, 03:05 AM
every1 knows zero did better than han and mafia with half the gear they had.and as far as i know turco was undergeared by han and did pretty good,means if they were equaled geared turco would of wrecked han. maybe i am wrong but "freestyle" in this game is already lost...

SouthWind
02-16-2014, 01:28 PM
Fighting Han back then, you will be dead before you even finished casting force kick.

ByungShin
02-16-2014, 03:45 PM
Fighting Han back then, you will be dead before you even finished casting force kick.
logic says this thread is about gears...derp... and btw... speaking of raw skill... han was never that good at retarget... if you consider spamming z and accidentally killing nippers and etc... to be retarget... you have issues to clear up... and if he wasn't spamming z... he was gambling.. and that being said.. this thread is about raw skill and not gears... your post is irrelevant..

BurN
02-16-2014, 10:31 PM
i love freestyling.
hmu in game
ign: iSquirt

Lulu
02-17-2014, 06:48 AM
every1 knows zero did better than han and mafia with half the gear they had.and as far as i know turco was undergeared by han and did pretty good,means if they were equaled geared turco would of wrecked han. maybe i am wrong but "freestyle" in this game is already lost...
My boy backing me up :')

Lulu
02-17-2014, 06:49 AM
logic says this thread is about gears...derp... and btw... speaking of raw skill... han was never that good at retarget... if you consider spamming z and accidentally killing nippers and etc... to be retarget... you have issues to clear up... and if he wasn't spamming z... he was gambling.. and that being said.. this thread is about raw skill and not gears... your post is irrelevant..
Love you babe

Lulu
02-17-2014, 06:51 AM
I miss all of you guys :') enemies or friends everything was fun.
P.S this thread has too much bias

Valdoroth
02-18-2014, 05:53 AM
maybe i am wrong but "freestyle" in this game is already lost...
Easy fix. When asked to do pvp, just freestyle. Don't even bother asking them. I think it probably pisses off most those foreigners, but idc. They need to learn what pvp is. I have no idea where people were taught that standing in a spot is pvp, but it's been around forever. My only suggestion to get rid of it is to simply stop doing it. So what if they QQ. If they want to pvp, they had better be ready to do it correctly.

Just gotta keep drilling it into their heads what PvP really is.

Lucifer
02-18-2014, 04:47 PM
Easy fix. When asked to do pvp, just freestyle. Don't even bother asking them. I think it probably pisses off most those foreigners, but idc. They need to learn what pvp is. I have no idea where people were taught that standing in a spot is pvp, but it's been around forever. My only suggestion to get rid of it is to simply stop doing it. So what if they QQ. If they want to pvp, they had better be ready to do it correctly.

lol make this a trend. Piss them off as much as Kenmei did

Raunak
02-18-2014, 09:16 PM

=] go ahead and try only people u will piss off is each other. :o simple reason u guys got huge inflated ego and a very OP special attack called QQ river

ByungShin
02-18-2014, 09:23 PM
=] go ahead and try only people u will piss off is each other. :o simple reason u guys got huge inflated ego and a very OP special attack called QQ
river

"a very OP special attack called QQ river" that's new... except you sound like downsy... kill yourself fa.ggot...

Chris7
02-18-2014, 09:43 PM
Just dropping by.. See you in another 3 years

Raunak
02-18-2014, 10:00 PM
"a very OP special attack called QQ river" that's new... except you sound like downsy... kill yourself fa.ggot...

o.o dawwwww little man did i hit ur nerve ? Are u a QQ type ?

Raunak
02-18-2014, 10:05 PM
In case ur gonna keep commenting anything foolish o.o i am gonna stop u right there and explain to u why i even bothered to post on this thread. Only reason is cus val mentioned "It would mostly piss off those foreigners" Now thats completely opposite to what i normally see on mega and in game.

ByungShin
02-19-2014, 09:52 AM
In case ur gonna keep commenting anything foolish o.o i am gonna stop u right there and explain to u why i even bothered to post on this thread. Only reason is cus val mentioned "It would mostly piss off those foreigners" Now thats completely opposite to what i normally see on mega and in game.

lol bash val all you want..acting as if i ever gave two shts about him. that being said kill yourself for being a 123 scrub. and as for a QQ type? keeping in mind as to how i don't even play this game much anymore? nah... was fun though... so there are still tons of retards that play this game... so...kavmaumjr... how's it going?

Raunak
02-19-2014, 12:20 PM
lol bash val all you want..acting as if i ever gave two shts about him. that being said kill yourself for being a 123 scrub. and as for a QQ type? keeping in mind as to how i don't even play this game much anymore? nah... was fun though... so there are still tons of retards that play this game... so...kavmaumjr... how's it going?

o.o i aint bashing val nub hes a friend of mine am just saying that one line isnt exactly accurate.
And thats good u dont play much no more am sure even when u did u were a no body =], as for people's natures they stay the same so thats ok twerp no need to go all defensive.
And o.o tbh i wouldnt mind being kavmaum jr, I have seen him pull some op shiz from time to time.

Normally i ignore little sub par twerps like u who cant do anything real except for posting on forums (cus this is the internet anyone can post anything no point fighting it), however if u some day do decide to log in , plz do try to make some noise, if u do enough i will be nice enough to give u the appropriate attention =] whoever u are .

Valdoroth
02-19-2014, 11:46 PM
I think you misunderstood me. I've had many requests for pvp before and I automatically start freestyle, which most people that's first language isn't english, either warp or ask a rematch but standing. I personally don't like doing that, so I don't.

Simply put, if you want something to be a certain way, then do it. If others can't adapt to the change, then that's their problem. This is referring to pvp specifically.

If it was up to me, PvP would have an HP boost for it's duration much like Mission Battles. That way it's not mostly who crits most, but alot more tactical.

Peaches
02-21-2014, 03:31 AM
Damn I miss Bippy :(

And this is funny cause I remember when zero lost to me, his excuse was having half the gear I had.

Addiction
02-21-2014, 05:23 AM
All in favor that ByungShin is just an unhappy troll say aye! AYE!

Valdoroth
02-21-2014, 07:48 AM

And this is funny cause I remember when zero lost to me, his excuse was having half the gear I had.

Some people are not familiar with the term humble. :)

CandiCoatted
02-21-2014, 11:32 AM

Although I was there when this happen if I agree I'll automatically be consigning...
Yet I did the same thing then he became +15 forci err thing then started really doing anything...

But disregard this!

All in favor that ByungShin is just an unhappy troll say aye! AYE!

Aye!

Osmio
02-21-2014, 06:37 PM
anyone remember fierysaggitarius and matrimoney...god damn that was a while back. i havent even played this game is years i was just checking the forums and saw this thread

Raunak
02-21-2014, 10:29 PM
anyone remember fierysaggitarius and matrimoney...god damn that was a while back. i havent even played this game is years i was just checking the forums and saw this thread

idk matrimoney but fiery still plays hes a wiz now :>

Valdoroth
02-22-2014, 12:35 AM
If you mentioned those two people for anything related to best raw freestyle, then you're gravely mistaken.

DjCyklone
02-22-2014, 06:45 PM
mafiaboss the original not the FA > all freestyle-rs in cabal.

Lulu
02-22-2014, 08:17 PM

You still owe me 3 bil from getting smacked by me, XI was there. Forever ducking every challenge from me from that point forward LOOOOOOOOOL. Hey could you say this for me? "I'm a real girl"

Lulu
02-22-2014, 08:24 PM
Although I was there when this happen if I agree I'll automatically be consigning...
Yet I did the same thing then he became +15 forci err thing then started really doing anything...

But disregard this!

Aye!
There's a reason why XI mentioned me and not you or Cathy for best skilled FA. It's actually debatable if I was the best FA while the only thing debatable about you 2 is your gender

Valdoroth
02-23-2014, 12:39 AM
Please use the edit or multi-quote function lulu. They're there for a reason to help.

In any case, one of the most fun ways to pvp is in PI or AT. It introduces an extra set of challenge from the mob's additional attacks, but at the same time provide a vamp source if able. You should try it out sometime.

One thing is certain, there's always someone better.

Lulu
02-23-2014, 06:00 AM
So humble ya little cutie

Rowe
02-25-2014, 05:08 AM
Just throwing this out there.... Then would have been 2 diff servers. Back to the merc > Venus / Venus > Merc debate. So the list will be a bit skewed

Valdoroth
02-25-2014, 07:32 AM
Just throwing this out there.... Then would have been 2 diff servers. Back to the merc > Venus / Venus > Merc debate. So the list will be a bit skewedYou do have a point here. Venus was better ofc, until too many good players left the server for some many of reasons to never return (which I still think was lame of them except monetarily decided, which for 90% of them wasn't a problem).

CandiCoatted
02-25-2014, 08:37 AM
You do have a point here. Venus was better ofc, until too many good players left the server for some many of reasons to never return (which I still think was lame of them except monetarily decided, which for 90% of them wasn't a problem).

So it was fun with 36 players in Venus?

Troll123
02-25-2014, 10:23 AM
You do have a point here. Venus was better ofc, until too many good players left the server for some many of reasons to never return (which I still think was lame of them except monetarily decided, which for 90% of them wasn't a problem).

So it was fun with 36 players in Venus?

can you not read? he just said that venus was better when it was full of ppl but eventually ppl left to merc for some reason

Liutauras
02-25-2014, 11:10 AM
Hope you like it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnAY6z6B2OI
Btw i dont have good enought pc to record tgs with freestyle yet low fps sux.

Corvettezr1
02-27-2014, 07:29 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPICNxfgtoc

SKIP TO THE SECOND PART

BurN
02-27-2014, 01:26 PM
how do i change my UI skin like yours, like on your hp bar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPICNxfgtoc

SKIP TO THE SECOND PART