PDA

View Full Version : so forum trolls let me get this straight

Matrimoney
06-01-2010, 01:47 PM
you glitched alz but still sux and need to hide behind forum troll accounts to flame people?

why u so sux noobs?? jajajajaja

GoughGhan
06-01-2010, 01:54 PM
you glitched alz but still sux and need to hide behind forum troll accounts to flame people?

Apparently they do. Hence the reason no one is really posting anything of use lately.

BleedingSoul
06-01-2010, 01:55 PM
Apparently they do. Hence the reason no one is really posting anything of use lately.

Quit giving him a blow job bro

40 On 40 action is not cool.

WIpwns
06-01-2010, 01:59 PM

umad son?
got my 1k usd yet?
1 more week and ur gear is going to ah

BleedingSoul
06-01-2010, 02:01 PM
umad son?
got my 1k usd yet?
1 more week and ur gear is going to ah

kkakaka bk doesnt pay him that much even for double garbage duty, npc it

GoughGhan
06-01-2010, 02:05 PM
Quit giving him a blow job bro

40 On 40 action is not cool.

Yea tell you what grow up a bit then someone would take you seriously.

Most people know I'm the last person that would agree with Matrimoney on anything. This is one of those things, I'm getting tired of you morons posting thread after thread of the same crap. You wanna keep posting fine, pick one damn thread and do it.

carowe27
06-01-2010, 02:08 PM

Most people know I'm the last person that would agree with Matrimoney on anything. This is one of those things, I'm getting tired of you morons posting thread after thread of the same crap. You wanna keep posting fine, pick one damn thread and do it.

+1

BleedingSoul
06-01-2010, 02:11 PM

Rage harder, nobody knows anything about you because you never post. However, I like the fact that you're over 30 years old, playing Cabal, and telling me to grow up. Next in line?

beowolf101
06-01-2010, 02:14 PM
Rage harder, nobody knows anything about you because you never post. However, I like the fact that you're over 30 years old, playing Cabal, and telling me to grow up. Next in line?

gogos never mad man lol

Midgetchas14
06-01-2010, 02:30 PM
rofl apperently your 5000000000k post on ogp fourms have been forgotten and now that u only have 400 posts no one knows you gough

carowe27
06-01-2010, 02:36 PM
rofl apperently your 5000000000k post on ogp fourms have been forgotten and now that u only have 400 posts no one knows you gough

lol yeah thats kinda sad

GoughGhan
06-01-2010, 02:41 PM

Only one that seems to be raging is you because you can't piss me off. Yup, I'm 31, yup I play video games, but you know what, that's what makes me better then you. I've learned to grow up because I could care less what anyone says to me online.

ooo look I'm mad at a computer screen, what is that going to accomplish?

gogos never mad man lol

Very true lol

Yup cause I'm caring about my post count right? Most of my OGP post count was helping people. Then I gave that up sometime last year.

Midgetchas14
06-01-2010, 02:43 PM
Only one that seems to be raging is you because you can't piss me off. Yup, I'm 31, yup I play video games, but you know what, that's what makes me better then you. I've learned to grow up because I could care less what anyone says to me online.

ooo look I'm mad at a computer screen, what is that going to accomplish?

Very true lol

Yup cause I'm caring about my post count right? Most of my OGP post count was helping people. Then I gave that up sometime last year.

was not bashing u i was saying because he said that you did not post enough that no one knows you. but you had a shi† ton of posts on OGP

BleedingSoul
06-01-2010, 02:44 PM
Me getting angry because I can't get someone else angry? Yeah, that makes sense.

The only thing that playing video games when you're 31 beats is playing video games when you're 32.

GoughGhan
06-01-2010, 02:45 PM
Me getting angry because I can't get someone else angry? Yeah, that makes sense.

The only thing that playing video games when you're 31 beats is playing video games when you're 32.

And I'll be playing them at 32 as well. I've still got an Atari floating around somewhere. I grew up with some of the first game consoles. I'm old it's either that or drink myself away like so many people have.

was not bashing u i was saying because he said that you did not post enough that no one knows you. but you had a shi† ton of posts on OGP

lol Yea. Honestly I didn't care much about it then either. I was hoping they would have turned it back after they took of the Cabal section of the forums.

BleedingSoul
06-01-2010, 02:49 PM
And I'll be playing them at 32 as well. I've still got an Atari floating around somewhere. I grew up with some of the first game consoles. I'm old it's either that or drink myself away like so many people have.

Sounds like you should have finished High School.

Valdoroth
06-01-2010, 02:50 PM

+1

GoughGhan
06-01-2010, 02:56 PM
Sounds like you should have finished High School.

I did, and I have a Bachelors degree.

Anything else you want to know about my life? My parents are dead.....I own a home, paid cash for my 04 Kia Optima, my first car I got at 15 for 2100.00 It was a 1980 Buick Century.

BleedingSoul
06-01-2010, 02:59 PM
I did, and I have a GED.

Anything else you want to know about my life? My parents are dead.....I own a home, paid cash for my 04 Kia Optima, my first car I got at 15 for 2100.00 It was a 1980 Buick Century.

Nah, i'm all good.

GoughGhan
06-01-2010, 03:02 PM
Nah, i'm all good.

Changing posts is amusing. You know, even if I did have a GED. It's the exact same as a HS diploma. I should have dropped out of HS and just gotten my GED, would have made my days a bit easier.

BleedingSoul
06-01-2010, 03:05 PM
Changing posts is amusing. You know, even if I did have a GED. It's the exact same as a HS diploma. I should have dropped out of HS and just gotten my GED, would have made my days a bit easier.

Yeah, and then go to a 100% acceptance rate Community College. Because that would be a pimped out life plan.

Midgetchas14
06-01-2010, 03:06 PM

This is true :P
you can contact your high school and give them a copy of your GED and pay them like 10$ and you can get a diploma from your old highschool.

BleedingSoul
06-01-2010, 03:10 PM
you can contact your high school and give them a copy of your GED and pay them like 10$ and you can get a diploma from your old highschool.

Ten bucks is a lot to afford when you have your GED.

Midgetchas14
06-01-2010, 03:11 PM

rofl maybe when your 15 years old and dont have a job?

GoughGhan
06-01-2010, 03:12 PM
Yeah, and then go to a 100% acceptance rate Community College. Because that would be a pimped out life plan.

lol Maybe I should go back to school at a community college for a Associates degree then. I need to be pimpin that awesome life plan.

Well that must be new. Going to need to talk to a buddy of mine so he can actually have a diploma.

Midgetchas14
06-01-2010, 03:13 PM
lol Maybe I should go back to school at a community college for a Associates degree then. I need to be pimpin that awesome life plan.

Well that must be new. Going to need to talk to a buddy of mine so he can actually have a diploma.

i live in PA thats what they told me when i got my GED lol

GoughGhan
06-01-2010, 03:14 PM

I don't know my father got his GED when we moved to AZ. He dropped out of school to go into the Navy. Even after coming back from Nam he was making more then some of those with HS and College degrees.

He got his GED when he was about 39 or 40. He just wanted to get it, he didn't need it.

BleedingSoul
06-01-2010, 03:18 PM
I don't know my father got his GED when we moved to AZ. He dropped out of school to go into the Navy. Even after coming back from Nam he was making more then some of those with HS and College degrees.

He got his GED when he was about 39 or 40. He just wanted to get it, he didn't need it.

Aren't you thankful for the GI Bill.

Rastan
06-01-2010, 03:19 PM

The average gamer is 45 y/o

GoughGhan
06-01-2010, 03:19 PM
Aren't you thankful for the GI Bill.

I don't know am I?

That's news to me.

BleedingSoul
06-01-2010, 03:20 PM

The average gamer doesn't post stupid garbage like you.

Midgetchas14
06-01-2010, 03:21 PM

Rofl they post stupid garb like you?

BleedingSoul
06-01-2010, 03:25 PM
Rofl they post stupid garb like you?

Dude, are you five?

Oh wait no you have your GED. I should probably expect that from you.

Midgetchas14
06-01-2010, 03:27 PM
Dude, are you five?

Oh wait no you have your GED. I should probably expect that from you.

HAHA maybe u should. u so funny mang bash me about my ged and u probly not even out of highschool yet. ne ways i cant be like u and troll the fourms all day. gotta go

Rastan
06-01-2010, 03:31 PM

It's ok lethal,i understand that your pissed off all the time and one of these days when your all grown up and realize that your not gonna make millions of dollars posting random crap about ppl you'll never meet that you'll realize it was all just a waste of time,then you'll either let it go or descend into a suicidal depression and commit suicide,either way,the world will be a better place

BleedingSoul
06-01-2010, 03:50 PM
your not gonna make millions of dollars posting random crap

bet me

beowolf101
06-01-2010, 04:34 PM
bet me

* beats u *

BackUpMENG
06-01-2010, 05:02 PM

no bro, kids that get fake google pictures and say its them cuz they ugly in rl mengz. kakaka.

AngelScythe
06-01-2010, 05:50 PM

You know what BleedingSoul? You are a total arrogant moron. Look at you, 2K posts of trash talk on the people and pretend to be better than them. For real, you are just a bad loser, that's what you are.

BleedingSoul
06-01-2010, 05:52 PM
You know what BleedingSoul? You are a total arrogant moron. Look at you, 2K posts of trash talk on the people and pretend to be better than them. For real, you are just a bad loser, that's what you are.

rage harder bro kakakakakaka

AngelScythe
06-01-2010, 05:55 PM
I bet you are the one who rage instead. You are just saying that because you don't want people know that you are always mad and act like a mad 6 years old kid.

"kakakakkakakakakakkakakakakakkaka"

LastHour
06-01-2010, 11:13 PM
I have no problem with peoples age in games, its honestly not a big deal anymore with how far computers and other technologies have immersed themselves into society. Its not uncommon for many parents nowadays to have xbox's or playstations to chill out on the weekends. It actually makes more sense to play video games as an adult than as a youth. As you get older you can't do physical activities as intensively or as frequent for fun as kiddos like us can for fun, your far more limited when it comes to leisure time. A kid stuck inside playing games has less to be proud of than the adult since they can physically do more enjoyable activities. The only thing before was preset stereotypes quickly evaporating. Our generation has grown up with decent videogames since birth by now, and it is a part of our culture that will continue with many of us well into our adult lives. The trend seems to be even worse with the generation growing up below ours, so I don't see it slowing down.

For those stuck with old stereotypes, like many others you will just be an antique in keeping up with the times. You don't have to keep up with the Jones per say, but you could at least avoid becoming a dinosaur. Even grandparents of much older times are coming around, I mean who hasn't seen the idk my bff jill? commercial.

I'm 18 years old atm and have no intention to quit gaming anytime soon, even if I'm 35 or 40. By that time, it will be common practice and even if it isn't I wouldn't care. Things can change between now and then anyway.

BackUpMENG
06-01-2010, 11:33 PM
I have no problem with peoples age in games, its honestly not a big deal anymore with how far computers and other technologies have immersed themselves into society. Its not uncommon for many parents nowadays to have xbox's or playstations to chill out on the weekends. It actually makes more sense to play video games as an adult than as a youth. As you get older you can't do physical activities as intensively or as frequent for fun as kiddos like us can for fun, your far more limited when it comes to leisure time. A kid stuck inside playing games has less to be proud of than the adult since they can physically do more enjoyable activities. The only thing before was preset stereotypes quickly evaporating. Our generation has grown up with decent videogames since birth by now, and it is a part of our culture that will continue with many of us well into our adult lives. The trend seems to be even worse with the generation growing up below ours, so I don't see it slowing down.

For those stuck with old stereotypes, like many others you will just be an antique in keeping up with the times. You don't have to keep up with the Jones per say, but you could at least avoid becoming a dinosaur. Even grandparents of much older times are coming around, I mean who hasn't seen the idk my bff jill? commercial.

I'm 18 years old atm and have no intention to quit gaming anytime soon, even if I'm 35 or 40. By that time, it will be common practice and even if it isn't I wouldn't care. Things can change between now and then anyway.

calm down neiro bro. tl;dr

EzSeleneEz
06-02-2010, 06:18 AM
hmm... i think lethals gotten a bit angry here... hes resorted to trying to go the intellectual route to try to burn gough....yet whos gonna believe hes actually smart when every other post of his contains "bro" and that fail attempt at a laugh "kakakakaka" but keep trying "bro" maybe one day you'll say something that sounds halfass smart "kakakaka"