PDA

View Full Version : Tier 4

AllHopeIsLost
04-02-2014, 03:11 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weP5SGCdPO4

Enso
04-02-2014, 08:40 PM
That's Miya. Looks like lag given he isn't moving at all.

Edit: also I think you messed up the embed, it's going bonkers for me.

kouxiong
04-02-2014, 09:30 PM
looks like she is building something, but out of boundary

Enso
04-02-2014, 09:50 PM
looks like she is building something, but out of boundary

Oh yeah, I see. Well I'll look out for it.

AllHopeIsLost
04-04-2014, 06:28 AM
That's Miya. Looks like lag given he isn't moving at all.

Yeah...lag,I would believe you except when I right-clicked Infernal Impact I initiated chase directly towards the pathetic hacker, And that's even after taking 30-45 sec. of my fraps loading, The best part was when the other 2 fa's and fb came at me from 3 different directions at the exact same time like a multi-boxer.

This isn't the first instance of the exact scenario happening either, I just finally caught it on fraps.

Truth be told, Tier 4 caps can't win without hacking and GM's only bot out lip service for war.

alhifnawy3
04-04-2014, 12:05 PM
Truth be told, Tier 4 caps can't win without hacking and GM's only bot out lip service for war.LOL u just sounded ignorant

Enso
04-04-2014, 01:27 PM
Yeah...lag,I would believe you except when I right-clicked Infernal Impact I initiated chase directly towards the pathetic hacker, And that's even after taking 30-45 sec. of my fraps loading, The best part was when the other 2 fa's and fb came at me from 3 different directions at the exact same time like a multi-boxer.

This isn't the first instance of the exact scenario happening either, I just finally caught it on fraps.

Truth be told, Tier 4 caps can't win without hacking and GM's only bot out lip service for war.

I find it kind of suspicious that no one else saw this happen, given it's a situation that could easily happen from lag. Of course you'll chase toward someone if you use a skill... your client thinks they're in the mountain.

Well, I do know you're infallible so obvious if you lose it must be a hacker.

Edit: Also even the damage on you is lagging.

AllHopeIsLost
04-04-2014, 04:43 PM
I find it kind of suspicious that no one else saw this happen, given it's a situation that could easily happen from lag. Of course you'll chase toward someone if you use a skill... your client thinks they're in the mountain.

Well, I do know you're infallible so obvious if you lose it must be a hacker.

Edit: Also even the damage on you is lagging.

It's sad how hackers always claim that the other guy is just "lagging", Yeah, That's what happens when you DDoS Cabal servers to use modded clients.

You sure are defensive for such an obvious group of collaborators Enzo...Almost like you care too much.

Edit: No,no it wasn't.

Enso
04-04-2014, 10:31 PM
It's sad how hackers always claim that the other guy is just "lagging", Yeah, That's what happens when you DDoS Cabal servers to use modded clients.

You sure are defensive for such an obvious group of collaborators Enzo...Almost like you care too much.

Edit: No,no it wasn't.

Did you really just call me a hacker? I'm flattered. xD

I actually do care, that is why I report hackers. Nine out of the most recent 40 posts on this sub-forum are me reporting hackers (all of whom were banned).

Unfortunately, everyone sees people building in walls. It's one of the most common effects of lag. Hopefully EST will fix it, but if they don't we'll just have to deal. One tower usually isn't *the* cause of a loss.

killer1
04-05-2014, 12:12 AM
y so dumb Bushidoux?

have seen too multiple reses being built without any character around em ~

wtb logic for procs zzzz

xTheNexiOnex
04-07-2014, 09:10 AM
Did he just call "enso" "enzo"? lol

Anyways my verdict although its not really important on this matter is that its lag.