PDA

View Full Version : Buff effects (Aura Barrier)

neoaqua
04-27-2014, 11:17 PM
Can you deactivate that skill effect...
please.
i feel it takes up your whole char and its in the way.
please change to a small rotating ball like FS. its less in the way.

Valdoroth
04-28-2014, 07:55 PM
Or have an option in the options to remove skill effects, vs just lowering Effects 3/2/1.

I suggest a complete overhaul of the possible Graphics options to allow/disable more things individually. It would allow some players to increase performance better while still having good visuals.

Just a suggestion... And I vote to take all C2 models and such and just upgrade C1 into a more modern graphics. This would be too epic of a thing for Cabal and make it look 3x better but probably also triple the game size. I think it'd be worth the saving the money on developing an already failed game to make an already successful one better. But that can be for a different discussion. :)

alhifnawy3
04-29-2014, 03:15 AM
Or have an option in the options to remove skill effects, vs just lowering Effects 3/2/1.

I suggest a complete overhaul of the possible Graphics options to allow/disable more things individually. It would allow some players to increase performance better while still having good visuals.

Just a suggestion... And I vote to take all C2 models and such and just upgrade C1 into a more modern graphics. This would be too epic of a thing for Cabal and make it look 3x better but probably also triple the game size. I think it'd be worth the saving the money on developing an already failed game to make an already successful one better. But that can be for a different discussion. :)That is a good idea however some ppl won't like it cuz u will need a better pc

On-Topic : I think he was talking about himself he doesn't like to c aura barrier

Valdoroth
04-30-2014, 11:48 AM
That is a good idea however some ppl won't like it cuz u will need a better pc

On-Topic : I think he was talking about himself he doesn't like to c aura barrier

I don't either when trying to take pictures.

Valdoroth
04-30-2014, 11:50 AM
That is a good idea however some ppl won't like it cuz u will need a better pc

I don't either when trying to take pictures. I want just the character not the effects of buffs.