PDA

View Full Version : Reason(s) why you lost interested in Cabal? Discuss

Gundam_Zero
06-02-2010, 09:07 PM
I'll start. At first I was into the game cuz I was making money from getting great drops from dungeons. But that's all that kept me going until one day, I got tired of dungeoning. It was great making money from the drops, but I lost interested with doing the repetitive for in game. Plus everything in Cabal is so f@#k up now, it just add up to more reasons to leave.

So wut's yours? Discuss.

Enigma
06-02-2010, 09:09 PM
Personally, I hate the repetitiveness, drama, and imbeciles.
I only played for friends.

Gundam_Zero
06-02-2010, 09:13 PM
I play this game for almost 2 yrs, I could make easy money from just dungeons, but then it's too boring. I think this game starting to die out from most people. I keep hearing shout from the same crowded over and over so it just show that the community is getting smaller. That's wut I notice.

MasterChaosX
06-02-2010, 09:17 PM
Its so boring...nothing to do at all..dungeon prices are so out of whack

carowe27
06-02-2010, 09:19 PM
i play the game for friends. and lately your right things are starting to get repetative. Also the Drama has started to take a toll on my nerves. the only thing keeping me going is im less than 3 lvls from 170. after that im not sure what else to do.

YoungForum
06-02-2010, 09:20 PM
1.hearing the same shout doesnt mean its getting smaller just means that person wants his stuff to sell bad lol. although wen est picked up the game a big part of the community was/had quit but there are still some of the old faces around and new ppl are joining hopefully it build back up have tow wait an c tho( would help if EST advertised)
2. doing the same dungeons can get boring but you could do something else, they just came out wit 2new dungeons. and theres supposed to be a new update soon where alot of things are added 2more new dungeons i think.
3. any multiplayer game is goin to have its good/bad ppl just dont let the bad ones ruin your time.

Rastan
06-02-2010, 09:22 PM
The game is still fun for me,I try and do different things everyday,crafting,hunting,NW,even running dungeons,doing the same thing over and over again can be disheartening especially if your results don't change.

Dragonspet
06-02-2010, 09:23 PM
a agree with YoungForum on #3, I have played many MMO's and they all have drama/annoying players...thats what /block is for lol

MasterChaosX
06-02-2010, 09:23 PM
to bad the drop rate is so SHIIIITT in the areas to farm those dungeons

YoungForum
06-02-2010, 09:30 PM
Drop rate doesnt seem to be that bad... i farm ug for EODs/RS(just go my merg ring today 7th run XD)and they drop pretty easily Eod more than rs. LS/Ls2 was pretty decent got some FT's/PC's from there, I have my good days in MF and then i have my bad days... And this is without Prem and/or BB+ im pretty sure with both or mayb just one it'd be alot better.
The Economy itself can be a lil irritating tho. Copy dungeons(what noobs use to lvl are 1.5-2.5mil)mayb more now i have a main so it doesnt hurt me that bad but for new players it I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s becuz they can afford them=X

Gundam_Zero
06-02-2010, 09:30 PM
I got enough alz to survive in Cabal but even with that I get bored. The title "billionaire" is describe as being decent to live in Cabal lol...even with that little amount of alz, I got bored so quick tho. I went from Fs to WA to BL to Fb. I dont mind the drop rate cuz I still survive, but like a month ago, I just got bored and try new dungeons and complete it as well. The acct binding items sux @55. I run it a lot with friends as well. I guess I'm looking for a game that give new quests each day.

Rastan
06-02-2010, 09:34 PM
daily quests are supposed to be with the new patch

Alleluia
06-02-2010, 09:37 PM
There are a lot of reasons why the player base has been decreasing. Partly because people can't seem to transfer their accounts or get the new game system to work...but also because the economy in cabal is ridiculous now. The Sigmetal event caused money to stop circulating from player to player and these new quest rewards/weak dungeons make lower level crafting a waste of money. Updates with new dungeons and what not are arriving faster than before, but many people have already found the same dungeons boring.

D: I don't have no drama llamas <3

Hiru
06-02-2010, 10:24 PM
ESTSoft not responding to my god damn tickets made me lose interest in Cabal.

CNJRP
06-02-2010, 10:26 PM
This game being so luck-based made me lose interest.

LiveDirT
06-02-2010, 10:53 PM
i lost my interest for this game already... main reason is i dont do I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ in the game anymore xD... no CA, no derk or pf, no dungeouns...
i just log in to chat, sell stuffs, n play around with pplz.

TheKing
06-02-2010, 11:03 PM
i lost my interest for this game already... main reason is i dont do I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ in the game anymore xD... no CA, no derk or pf, no dungeouns...
i just log in to chat, sell stuffs, n play around with pplz.

lololol sell me ur gears if u quit i'll reroll my wa gears to play my fb kakaka..

BackUpMENG
06-02-2010, 11:22 PM
all these fking trolls

Matrimoni
06-02-2010, 11:27 PM
all these fking trolls

too many mutha fking trolls on these mutha fking forums meng

forumkeke
06-02-2010, 11:31 PM
Theres only so much you can do. I played since beta till about 2-3 months ago. Community is pretty bad compared to other games I have played, max lvl was to easy, had 5 chars 150+ almost all lvl 3+ dungeon titles (except ic and obviously ftb2f) and all lvl 3+ boss titles except pluma and quad, had bringer on cap and proc side. Just ran out of new things to do over the years slowely made it less appealing. Not to mention almost all my friends quit or got banned for TR or alz glitch lol. If they raised the lvl cap and gave nw a new map every other war or something that might pull me back in, but I doubt they will change anything just add more stuff.

CyrStalAFX
06-02-2010, 11:31 PM
^_^

LightGrenade
06-02-2010, 11:33 PM
Dont quit everrrrrrrr heres wats fun go to ch 12 13 14 and jus random pk anyone and watch how pissed they get its hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!

Random pk brings drive to lvl up and pk high lvls and laughter >:) >:) muahhahaahaa

mmofunsbest
06-03-2010, 12:01 AM
To me, it's a nice game. there are many advantages in Cabal. The reasons why i like this game is it provide many quests, and more details can be found here: http://www.mmofuns.com/topic3682.html

FU2
06-03-2010, 12:25 AM
This game being so luck-based made me lose interest.

Amen! You could spend 3b on the sigs and not get anything at all while some random gets it with less than 100m. B freakin S.

ZetsubouSensei
06-03-2010, 04:34 AM
no crafting event

Spur
06-03-2010, 07:02 AM
the fact that there are no other good games out there makes me have no choice but to stay.

TitusTyrannus
06-03-2010, 07:10 AM
the fact that there are no other good games out there makes me have no choice but to stay.

Plus you wanna be first to Honor 20

EterNity
06-03-2010, 07:27 AM
1. No more people plays anymore.
2. Games with superior graphic release.
3. Too many not-so-funny trolls on the forums. (The real troll will make you laugh)

Rage
06-03-2010, 07:31 AM
1. No more people plays anymore.
2. Games with superior graphic release.
3. Too many not-so-funny trolls on the forums. (The real troll will make you laugh)

yeah the kakakakakaka is annoying not funny.

GoughGhan
06-03-2010, 07:41 AM
yeah the kakakakakaka is annoying not funny.

It must be because they find it amusing though!

Rage
06-03-2010, 08:17 AM
It must be because they find it amusing though!

yeah they probably sit their drooling on themselves going kakakakakakakakaka followed by a snort and a wipe of the nose snot with the arm of their sleeve.

GoughGhan
06-03-2010, 08:20 AM
yeah they probably sit their drooling on themselves going kakakakakakakakaka followed by a snort and a wipe of the nose snot with the arm of their sleeve.

When did they become Luis from Revenge of the Ne'rds

Rastan
06-03-2010, 08:27 AM
When did they become Luis from Revenge of the Ne'rds

Revenge of the ner-ds,if college kids tried those shennanigans nowadays it would be invasion of privacy,assault and rape,but back in the early 80's it was just comedy,go figure

GoughGhan
06-03-2010, 08:34 AM
Revenge of the ner-ds,if college kids tried those shennanigans nowadays it would be invasion of privacy,assault and rape,but back in the early 80's it was just comedy,go figure

Don't forget possession of narcotics, renovation without city permits, stalking and computer tampering.

Rastan
06-03-2010, 08:44 AM
damn,the 80's I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ed

repo
06-03-2010, 10:18 AM
the questsing SO ANOYING even if u make new chars theres no way to bypass the anoying quests.... tahts the reason for my quit

Rage
06-03-2010, 10:38 AM
jokes you don't nw don't lie.

EduShielder
06-03-2010, 04:18 PM
Me, I am loosing interest cause my character remains noob. I hardly get good drops from dungeons that I can use and crafting gears is also difficult.

But I guess, it has to be this way so that not many people will have epic gears.

WIpwns
06-03-2010, 04:25 PM
spambots

fu

Drew
06-03-2010, 04:41 PM
well, not exactly at a 'quit point' but burnout is accelerated by seemingly undoable quests, like hh 50 and now the Merg ring :(
u just find urself playing less often...then when u come back with renewed energy and interest, cabal is still exciting.
everyone goes through that phase.

jimbo
06-03-2010, 04:43 PM
Personally, I hate the repetitiveness, drama, and imbeciles.
I only played for friends.
so so so true but i got a feelling it will get better cause est got control of it and they do m/a every wed and thursday to keep the costumes comnig and they still fixing ppls problem with the og to est transfer and what not so they kinda busy

Gundam_Zero
06-03-2010, 09:40 PM
I got around couple of billion alz in bank just sitting while I quit...I got decent gears, but it just bored me so I stop, moving on.

silver
06-05-2010, 08:54 PM
The mergh ring

MoonSugar
06-06-2010, 12:40 AM
I still love cabal even though I play it for 3+ months straight then take a 2/3month break from it and come back. Cabal was/is my first MMO ever in my lifetime and I've glanced at other MMO's and even tried out Perfect World ( I regret that so much . . .) and came to the simple conclusion that I had really done all there was to do in an MMO on cabal and found no need or reason to find a new one XD. So I intend to keep playing cabal with my pattern of playing and then my breaks.

But the repeat'n is a way to burn out. I think I burnt myself out doing 140-157 lvling haha. Well really it was not having active people to level with me at the pace I was determined to level at XD. And then I din have prem anymore and that kinda chased me off for a bit. Took my break and now I'm backish. Juggling another game with the fiance and other projects.

uhm I'm rather fond of Illusion Castle. It's so lovely and I really love going in that thing. Crazy Steamer is super awesome too. Those two are my fave dungeons now. =3 I never get epic drops, I get decent drops or ok drops. Which makes getting good gear slow and painful for me. Has since I joined the game nearly a year ago, or longer ago haha.

I like EST handling their game over OGP. They're doing a great job. ^^

Its difficult to want to make progress in crafting for me since just earning alz is not easy for me since drops aren't very big money make'n. I'm patient though haha. Uhm but yea. Over all I do like cabal, it has its flaws (game itself, people and other variables), but I do indeed intend to keep playing it until super kaboom day >.>'

BleedingSoul
06-06-2010, 05:20 AM
DaisY made me lose interest she's mean

LackofABetterName
06-06-2010, 09:56 PM
Not enough people ---> lower demand, lower supply, etc -----> things don't selll ------> Sigevent (no money) -----> drama (random sht) ------> quit