PDA

View Full Version : Problems with eCoins

HiderFace
05-01-2014, 10:50 PM
Hello GM's. I am a Brazilian player server, but I came to the forum because I'm American enferntando a problem and I'm not getting convincing guidelines!

Well, it all began with the closing of the server (currently adimistrado GAMAXX by the company). There was a deadline for the closure and the orientation was that we spent all "cash coins" but the company has not complied with the combined server and closed 1 day before the deadline and when the "ESTsoft" assumed Admistração again been restarted + 1 day . With all this I had some "chash coins" that were lost, but were buggy on my account and now I can not use them.
After reported this problem to a Brazilian GM his response was the following:

"Hello,
We were informed that this amount of credits eCoins are coming from Gamemaxx, however there is a way to reuse them. Recalling that the company in question made an announcement to the players who spent their accumulated until the closing credits of the server.

Regards,
Gamérica team. "

Information would be even with all this fact, I will still continue with the injury for an error that concerns me not be blamed!

I apologize if I'm messing up their work, but I can not stay doing nothing when I'm here in Brazil without brackets.

Thanks for listening!
Luis Fernando