PDA

View Full Version : A General Discussion:

DeathWish24
06-03-2010, 05:49 AM
First I ask for everyone to have a free opinion and OPEN mind on this before reading or you won't understand the point I'm trying to prove.

( I remember G.M.s encouraging making new threads to get hte community to respond so here it goes)

A couple days ago I decided with my brother to see how much the game Runescape has changed. First thoughts when saying that word, is little children playing, NO skill is nescarry, and just a very time-consuming game. All of those things are TRUE and I won't disagree, but it is a hell of a lot better than this game. Reason why? I lost my old account back when I started middle school, I sent in a recovery request and I went to little ceasers. 30 minutes later, I checked my repeal and it WAS accepeted. 30 minutes!! It took over 3 weeks for my first help desk ticket in Cabal, and it was an automated response. This game, Runescape, is a huge multimillion dollar company that has perfected it's ways of satisfying the customer, a NEW player can easily begin leveling and so fourth and the support system is fantastic. All I am saying, their ARE better games out there then Cabal and I wanted to shed some light on people wandering and wondering what they're still doing playing this game. I'm not recommending runescape but seriously EST is really no different then OGP.

Opinions thoughts? Past couple of days been nice not playing cabal and not stressed out.

Immortal Dilemma
06-03-2010, 09:32 AM
i cant see how u get stressed out playing a game ...umm just turn it off..come back when ur stress free?? maybe?? wow this is wat happens when u stay on a game for 24/7

BleedingSoul
06-03-2010, 02:58 PM
First I ask for everyone to have a free opinion and OPEN mind on this before reading or you won't understand the point I'm trying to prove.

( I remember G.M.s encouraging making new threads to get hte community to respond so here it goes)

A couple days ago I decided with my brother to see how much the game Runescape has changed. First thoughts when saying that word, is little children playing, NO skill is nescarry, and just a very time-consuming game. All of those things are TRUE and I won't disagree, but it is a hell of a lot better than this game. Reason why? I lost my old account back when I started middle school, I sent in a recovery request and I went to little ceasers. 30 minutes later, I checked my repeal and it WAS accepeted. 30 minutes!! It took over 3 weeks for my first help desk ticket in Cabal, and it was an automated response. This game, Runescape, is a huge multimillion dollar company that has perfected it's ways of satisfying the customer, a NEW player can easily begin leveling and so fourth and the support system is fantastic. All I am saying, their ARE better games out there then Cabal and I wanted to shed some light on people wandering and wondering what they're still doing playing this game. I'm not recommending runescape but seriously EST is really no different then OGP.

Opinions thoughts? Past couple of days been nice not playing cabal and not stressed out.

http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt211/WiII_photos/Prepare.jpg

BackUpMENG
06-03-2010, 03:02 PM
tl;dr son.

Enigma
06-03-2010, 03:56 PM
RuneScape has really good customer support. My little brother plays it despite my dismay.