PDA

View Full Version : How much is 50 penetrate ?

Imunique
05-25-2014, 09:00 PM
I test on my FA Bm3 and 50 penetrate is equal around 10 amp or so.
Anyone has other result ?

Valdoroth
05-25-2014, 11:01 PM
Not had a chance to test it, but yes, it has a pretty large impact.

Imunique
05-25-2014, 11:13 PM
also something else about damage reduce, with 40 more damage reduce, mobs hit me 100 damage less O.o (my def is 1660, lvl 186)
so overall what's the new damage formula ? including penetrate and damage reduce, no need for crit. I tried to figure it out but can't

NiteFalcon
05-25-2014, 11:25 PM
no one knows

jamnotjelly
05-26-2014, 07:26 AM
Well I get around 700-1k more damage from fire blade 50penatration in bm3 then the blade buffs without it so I dont think its near 10amp o.o

providen1990
05-26-2014, 12:28 PM
jamnotjelly what did you hit and how much you hit? How much penetrate impact the damage does not affect your build anyway so why bother :)

Corvettezr1
05-26-2014, 01:40 PM
you see sir, 50 penetration is quite alot, when you get your atk and divide it by your defense, you get a number in which you must multiply to your critical damage, and u add that to your current penatration and thats what you add to ur final dmg

Valdoroth
05-26-2014, 02:38 PM
you see sir, 50 penetration is quite alot, when you get your atk and divide it by your defense, you get a number in which you must multiply to your critical damage, and u add that to your current penatration and thats what you add to ur final dmg

/facepalm not again...

Imunique
05-26-2014, 02:50 PM

is it any different from add damage ? O.o
as far as i can tell, penetration has much more impact than that

LuckyBoy238
05-26-2014, 05:19 PM
as wormy said,penetration decrease enemy's dmg reduce,like accuracy decrease evasion.but no1 know the formula.and u cant compare penetration with amp/cd/att

Peaches
05-26-2014, 05:43 PM

"Sir"

also something else about damage reduce, with 40 more damage reduce, mobs hit me 100 damage less O.o (my def is 1660, lvl 186)
so overall what's the new damage formula ? including penetrate and damage reduce, no need for crit. I tried to figure it out but can't

And yeah nobody knows the damage formulas anymore ever since that update where all stas were increased and damage reduction/penetration were added

aientd311
05-27-2014, 07:18 PM
Test on FB,wiz,Wa , 50 pene a little better than 10 amp

Valdoroth
05-27-2014, 11:27 PM
Not to mention that in GM Viral's release of the stat influences he mentioned that Penetration has a different factor for each class as well. Meaning your 50 pen may not = my 50 pen.

There's a reason they do not tell us these things. They don't want people to figure out the perfect builds to dominate everything. Cookie-cutters = boring. But it more or less happens anyways.

Imunique
05-27-2014, 11:34 PM
Not to mention that in GM Viral's release of the stat influences he mentioned that Penetration has a different factor for each class as well. Meaning your 50 pen may not = my 50 pen.

There's a reason they do not tell us these things. They don't want people to figure out the perfect builds to dominate everything. Cookie-cutters = boring. But it more or less happens anyways.

what's the point of that, since penetration can only gained through sirena bracelet, tempus ring, pw5 option scroll and extreme lvl 4 and 5, which i believe not everyone can reach. But it's true penetrate has different affect on each class.

Valdoroth
05-28-2014, 08:44 AM
what's the point of that, since penetration can only gained through sirena bracelet, tempus ring, pw5 option scroll and extreme lvl 4 and 5, which i believe not everyone can reach. But it's true penetrate has different affect on each class.
You do realize that it's a stat that was added still for future updates right? In fact next update adds an honor/wexp method to obtain more, along with 3 new stats.