PDA

View Full Version : Idea: let us STACK TITLES!!!

Wlz
05-27-2014, 02:07 PM
Lots of benefits to stacking titles:

The titles you got actually has some meaning to the dam game if we can stack them!!!

Why work for something that has no meaning to the game?

Let us stack at least 5 titles....or just make up some rules on which titles can be stacked....

GOGO...sign this petition and give some meaning to the millions of titles we so worked hard for!!!!!

ps trolls: i will come to your house and take your keyboard away!!!!

LikeABosss
05-27-2014, 02:59 PM
good idea, ive always wanted to stack honor 15-20

Wlz
05-27-2014, 03:08 PM
LMAO!! I meant stack other titles with honor...can't use the same type of titles.

Enso
05-27-2014, 03:30 PM
Good luck fighting a bringer with 46 rcr, 120 rcdi, 72 rdown, 90 rkb, 90 rstun, 48 rroot, 6 ramp, and 2520 hp just from title.

spittaz
05-27-2014, 03:46 PM
Good luck fighting a bringer with 46 rcr, 120 rcdi, 72 rdown, 90 rkb, 90 rstun, 48 rroot, 6 ramp, and 2520 hp just from title.
just bringer? lol =P
alot of people have more resist rate then some bringer.(Depends on bringer)

Enso
05-27-2014, 03:56 PM
just bringer? lol =P
alot of people have more resist rate then some bringer.(Depends on bringer)

That is just from title, not counting any other items, or base stats.

Imunique
05-27-2014, 06:57 PM
ok then title "above all" + title clear aFI 50k times + honor 20 +bringer on a good FS or wa = ?
A guard medium in T5, i guest :)

Wlz
05-27-2014, 08:19 PM
I don't mean honor +bringer titles....I mean every other titles besides honor and bringer/storm guardian...

Obviously, some titles shouldn't be stacked together.....

jamnotjelly
05-27-2014, 08:28 PM
Well if you can't stack the same title you could always stack bringer/gaurdian with officer gladiator and captain titles :p

Peaches
05-27-2014, 08:37 PM
Sounds absurd now. 2 Updates later: Stackable titles!

I mean this doesn't really sound any more absurd than these did before they were implemented:

LETS PUT IN A 3RD BATTLE MODE!

LETS PUT IN A 7TH CLASS!

And a few others

Valdoroth
05-27-2014, 11:24 PM
How about this A: Goes into the Suggestion part of the forums and B: No. Game already has too easily gained stats instead of simply more difficult older stuff. (They at least fixed Bosses in world maps)

And if anything should change, it's the factors of non-amp/cd/mcr/rate related items so they're not worthless trash. Seriously there's too much trash in the game that serves literally 0 purpose.

hanhnn13
05-28-2014, 02:28 AM
they should stack class either
A Force of All kind class -> long range + insane def + insane atk + whatever

jamnotjelly
05-28-2014, 07:29 AM
How about this A: Goes into the Suggestion part of the forums and B: No. Game already has too easily gained stats instead of simply more difficult older stuff. (They at least fixed Bosses in world maps)

And if anything should change, it's the factors of non-amp/cd/mcr/rate related items so they're not worthless trash. Seriously there's too much trash in the game that serves literally 0 purpose.

Are you saying that regen forcy with skill exp in slot in trash? I scoff at you sir.

Valdoroth
05-28-2014, 08:42 AM
Are you saying that regen forcy with skill exp in slot in trash? I scoff at you sir.
No, I'm saying that the actual items that have the HP steal, evasion, attack, etc. are all trash. The amp in slot is the only factor making them worth anything at all, and even then with the new crafting most people consider those older items pretty crappy now too.
The ONLY thing that should be allowed to stack is dungeon entries in limits of 20's in your warehouse, granted that's kinda what a PW5 does, but you know how common those are...

Wlz
05-28-2014, 06:29 PM
No, I'm saying that the actual items that have the HP steal, evasion, attack, etc. are all trash. The amp in slot is the only factor making them worth anything at all, and even then with the new crafting most people consider those older items pretty crappy now too.
The ONLY thing that should be allowed to stack is dungeon entries in limits of 20's in your warehouse, granted that's kinda what a PW5 does, but you know how common those are...

That's exactly my point. Too many trash stats/titles in game which have no purpose whatsoever. Why not try make some use for all these titles and useless gear stats...why are they there!!!!

There is also a vital thing missing in this game: STATS page!!! Why not archive all stats like win, loss, dg records, guild score, kills, deaths, dmg, dmg taken and countless others into one area. Cabal can seriously make the game very competitive just by archiving all stats because everyone loves stats! Shouldn't be too hard because these stats already exists! Just need to organize them into one spot!

Imunique
05-29-2014, 03:30 AM
That's exactly my point. Too many trash stats/titles in game which have no purpose whatsoever. Why not try make some use for all these titles and useless gear stats...why are they there!!!!

There is also a vital thing missing in this game: STATS page!!! Why not archive all stats like win, loss, dg records, guild score, kills, deaths, dmg, dmg taken and countless others into one area. Cabal can seriously make the game very competitive just by archiving all stats because everyone loves stats! Shouldn't be too hard because these stats already exists! Just need to organize them into one spot!

we already have that, ctrl +C (except death count and killing mobs count)

Valdoroth
05-29-2014, 06:10 PM

War stats can be easily tracked. I keep track of my own in full detail. And it's easy enough to setup. Just takes a few minutes of your time to enter in the war info when I get around to typing them in. I simply take an SS of my end-war results, and then I have a pre-made form I created awhile time back, that when I click submit, I pre-set up a viewing page that has all the information already done ^_^

Take a look: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0ArUNGv0mVG1JdHJ3am5OTG5sRE1XMFBCQ3ZHblgwb Gc&single=true&gid=2&output=html

I've not done anything for my new char yet, but you can see my old one as an example: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0ArUNGv0mVG1JdDNrOG5fWlQwcWI0S2hxWFF0azVte mc&single=true&gid=2&output=html

CandiCoatted
05-29-2014, 10:18 PM
So people can stack guardian titles + bringer or bringer + hr 20?
Or hr 19 + 20?

Umm no Ty

Wlz
05-31-2014, 08:14 AM
So people can stack guardian titles + bringer or bringer + hr 20?
Or hr 19 + 20?

Umm no Ty

Simple, only one of each title type can be stacked and honor title cannot be stacked with either storm guardian or bringer. So, Honor title+ 4 other dg titles would be ok.

@Valdoroth

Take a look: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...=2&output=html

Ya that is exactly what I'm talking about but more in depth, which cabal can easily manage. It's weird how slow they are with something so vital like a stats archive which should have been implemented long time ago....

Enso
05-31-2014, 12:33 PM
Simple, only one of each title type can be stacked and honor title cannot be stacked with either storm guardian or bringer. So, Honor title+ 4 other dg titles would be ok.

@Valdoroth

Take a look: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...=2&output=html

Ya that is exactly what I'm talking about but more in depth, which cabal can easily manage. It's weird how slow they are with something so vital like a stats archive which should have been implemented long time ago....

You would have to show them how they could make money from it. I haven't heard of anyone quitting because they couldn't view war stats... and frankly I would find that to be a pretty laughable reason.

As much as people would like to think that it is, EST's goal is not to make every player happy. It is to make money.

jamnotjelly
05-31-2014, 01:35 PM
Springboard idea, fix that laggy stuff

Wlz
05-31-2014, 03:31 PM
You would have to show them how they could make money from it. I haven't heard of anyone quitting because they couldn't view war stats... and frankly I would find that to be a pretty laughable reason.

As much as people would like to think that it is, EST's goal is not to make every player happy. It is to make money.

Well you can't make assumptions like that. The general point is to keep players engaged and a stats page would have some effect. At the end, it is competition that drives players and no player would want themselves to be in the bottom of any stats category. Imagine all the sports out there never recording stats. That would s u c k big time.

Enso
05-31-2014, 04:29 PM
Well you can't make assumptions like that. The general point is to keep players engaged and a stats page would have some effect. At the end, it is competition that drives players and no player would want themselves to be in the bottom of any stats category. Imagine all the sports out there never recording stats. That would s u c k big time.

You're right, I can't assume that a company wants to make money. I don't know what I was thinking.

xFear
05-31-2014, 11:38 PM
do you know wut is a better idea? if they made cabal 1 map big like tera. no fancy HD just BIG map with HUGE MOBS AND SHIZ...

alhifnawy3
06-01-2014, 03:36 AM
do you know wut is a better idea? if they made cabal 1 map big like tera. no fancy HD just BIG map with HUGE MOBS AND SHIZ...

no the better idea is update the game with 2014 graphics

jamnotjelly
06-01-2014, 04:39 AM

Cabal 2 anyone? No?.... Fineeeeee, cabal 2 with combo anyone?

alhifnawy3
06-01-2014, 07:14 AM
Cabal 2 anyone? No?.... Fineeeeee, cabal 2 with combo anyone?
cabal with cabal2 grapichs?

Wlz
06-01-2014, 12:06 PM
You're right, I can't assume that a company wants to make money. I don't know what I was thinking.

I meant your assumption about players staying or quitting. Having a stats archive is just another step in keeping players interested in the game. Keeping players engaged and playing is how they make money. All I am saying is to have an area where all the stats of every player exists. This shouldn't be too hard as we already have titles and stats in game. Just need to organize it in one spot where everyone can view it.

Since we are talking about playing and quitting. How many people quit because of the absurd upgrading system and gear destruction system? Why penalize players who genuinely want to play and get better by destroying them with one blow? I've known countless players who quit because the game basically ruined them. Some players bypass upgrading by purchasing items already upgraded, which is actually the proper thing to do in a game where one fail can mean either keep playing or quitting....