PDA

View Full Version : FA Combos

Peaches
05-31-2014, 02:17 AM
This thread might be a year overdue and I'm sure everyone has worked out new combos by now: but lets talk about what everyone uses now after the skills were all reworked last summer, after the introduction of Arrow Barrage :P

CandiCoatted
05-31-2014, 08:27 AM
I wonder if FA will ever get another orange text skill like shooting stars.... hmmm.

Off Topic question! Why was everyone's bm3 nerfed (FA/FS/FB/BL/WI/WA)(I'm mainly talking about FA's lol) but GL is out now and their bm3 seems like the strength of FA BM3 when it first came out.

spittaz
06-01-2014, 08:43 AM
I wonder if FA will ever get another orange text skill like shooting stars.... hmmm.

Off Topic question! Why was everyone's bm3 nerfed (FA/FS/FB/BL/WI/WA)(I'm mainly talking about FA's lol) but GL is out now and their bm3 seems like the strength of FA BM3 when it first came out.
They probably nerfed FA bm3 dmg because they increase bm2 dmg, if they didnt it would be a op class. As for Gladiador im sure they will nerf their bm3 in the upcoming updates.

CandiCoatted
05-29-2015, 09:24 PM
They probably nerfed FA bm3 dmg because they increase bm2 dmg, if they didnt it would be a op class. As for Gladiador im sure they will nerf their bm3 in the upcoming updates.

lol they should
even the weaker GL hit min of 20k in bm3
NERF IT!!!

MamaMiaYoe
06-28-2015, 01:11 PM
My clone technique still beats all FA skills and w/e combo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34fUTthv18E