PDA

View Full Version : Technical Problem in Private Quest

Jeba
06-09-2014, 06:24 PM
Good evening, I would ask for help here at COBR server was reset where the search Megadeth Ring and Ring of Killian, because I can not equip them. I wanted only the entrepreneur char since the others were beaten were all ok reset. (Much was made of the search, the inventory is in the ring and you can not equip). Account data:

If GM houveralgum interested in helping me pass the data via Private Post forum.

I hereby ask the aid of the management company earlier GMAXX me where it was alleged that there was no such possibility. Today with the management EST made the same request and received the following reply:

"Hello, Unfortunately, if you have already done those quests, you can not restore them.
Regards,
Gamérica team. "TICKET 159183

Coal is already level 180 + and can not use the devices managed by a deficiency in fleeing our control.
Thus, a problem or bug in general are at a loss.
I obtained the information from a set of companion who had this same problem and resorted to support U.S. that could solve this problem.

Thanks in advance for your attention.

PS.1: If you can not help me, could refer the case to the sector that could solve this problem?
Ps.2: I sent a post to Private Snow GM and GM Kato, and got no response.