PDA

View Full Version : - CABAL "PK PLAY" ... because head2head PVP is too mainstream..

freyelis
06-10-2014, 11:30 AM
Philippine Server: Venus

Play with us on PH Server, usually at night on Channel 10 Desert Scream :) .. just mail XIII, Light, SirLope, or Indefinitely for PK mini-events :P

All videos are credited to the players.. Some videos are not currently uploaded (cause of size/time of match)

Skill Set:
- Combo Debuffs
- Combo Fade
- Combo Dash
- Combo Blink
- Combo Heal
- Combo Buffs
- Mob Retargeting
- Instant Buff Timing

Videos:

- Cabal Online - XIII vs Light 2 - Freestyle PK (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kheBUWvEDVE)
- Cabal Online PH - Raeid, 190 WI Blink+Fade in Combo (easy method) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjvkbuSs9Fw)
- Cabal Online - Vhinz VS Prophecy .. friendly PK play (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAZlTo63kpA)
- Cabal Online PH - Light vs SirLope - Freestyle PK (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j94nhiRbHIY)
- Cabal Online PH - 2 VS 2 - Freestyle PK -- XIII/Prophecy VS Light/Lope (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tv7abWaZVCM)
- Cabal Online PH - XIII 190 FA, Dash+Fade+Buff in Combo (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jick1YO31jE)
- Cabal Online PH - Light vs Stnick - Freestyle PK (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umiGa9PdGXQ)

ToasterStrudel
06-10-2014, 05:52 PM
Not quite sure how your pk mini events would work for lvl 1 characters...lol.
No hate, but I would like to see PVP freestyling, not a collection of pk freestyling where you can heal and use auto retargetting. Also, with the right internet connection, anyone can dash/fade/blink in combo nowadays.

freyelis
06-10-2014, 10:03 PM
Not quite sure how your pk mini events would work for lvl 1 characters...lol.
No hate, but I would like to see PVP freestyling, not a collection of pk freestyling where you can heal and use auto retargetting. Also, with the right internet connection, anyone can dash/fade/blink in combo nowadays.

no hate too, but if you've been with cabal for long, you'll see that if a melee class pilot is skilled enough, range classes can be easily killed in PVP, even with those moves, even in same gear.. heal was given to FA for a good reason.. some characters have an advantage in PVP, some on PK, and some better in dungeons.. PVP system in Cabal is "not customizable", hence it is not built for all classes.. while PK play revolves mainly on no rule policy, but etiquette shows that it should have no BM and party buffs..

a skilled melee player and others can actually KILL a healing FA.. I know because I had opponents who can kill me, even with heal combo.. now, what if it was in PVP? it will be overkill.. you will see more character imbalances this way.

and I agree "with the right internet connection, anyone can dash/fade/blink in combo nowadays"

but it's different when you use those skills in battle under pressure and how you use them..

it's a clear difference between "just knows how to do it" than "accustomed on how to do it"

ByungShin
06-10-2014, 10:32 PM
you're bad :/
"a skilled melee player and others can actually KILL a healing FA.. I know because I had opponents who can kill me, even with heal combo.. now, what if it was in PVP? it will be overkill.. you will see more character imbalances this way." you're bad :/ btw... someone explain to me "heal combo"
no hate too, but if you've been with cabal for long, you'll see that if a melee class pilot is skilled enough, range classes can be easily killed in PVP, even with those moves, even in same gear.. heal was given to FA for a good reason.. some characters have an advantage in PVP, some on PK, and some better in dungeons.. PVP system in Cabal is "not customizable", hence it is not built for all classes.. while PK play revolves mainly on no rule policy, but etiquette shows that it should have no BM and party buffs..

a skilled melee player and others can actually KILL a healing FA.. I know because I had opponents who can kill me, even with heal combo.. now, what if it was in PVP? it will be overkill.. you will see more character imbalances this way.

and I agree "with the right internet connection, anyone can dash/fade/blink in combo nowadays"

but it's different when you use those skills in battle under pressure and how you use them..

it's a clear difference between "just knows how to do it" than "accustomed on how to do it"

ToasterStrudel
06-11-2014, 07:45 AM

Uh, I think that's unlikely. You can literally just spam heal whenever your hp is low. I agree that FA were given heal for a reason and that they should be able to utilize it whenever, but I really don't see the point of doing that in a PK. Why? Because all your FAs get so fancy by doing unnecessary movement all around the map...you can just stand there and dps, then heal whenever your hp is low.

TeaParty
06-11-2014, 08:29 AM
I'm not sure when this was changed (probably with the Gladiator update) but you can heal in combo now.
http://youtu.be/ltr6iZZJGqc

As for the comment about not being able to heal in a PVP, your range makes up for it because you can easily get free hits with your 9~10 range skills.

BurN
06-11-2014, 09:05 AM
oh wow it is true..

freyelis
06-11-2014, 09:34 AM
Uh, I think that's unlikely. You can literally just spam heal whenever your hp is low. I agree that FA were given heal for a reason and that they should be able to utilize it whenever, but I really don't see the point of doing that in a PK. Why? Because all your FAs get so fancy by doing unnecessary movement all around the map...you can just stand there and dps, then heal whenever your hp is low.

ugh actually no.. characters now have silence and suppress.. and with crit ang good gear, you can literally kill an FA with it.
if you are an FA and you're saying that to my melee friends, you are already dead.

we do that video just to "show movement", but that "moving around the map" that you are saying is actually pretty effective VS a good-geared melee player.. our 1st video shows FA to FA, w/c is same range class, so I understand that the movement was unnecessary at that video, but that's not the purpose of it in the 1st place.

jamnotjelly
06-11-2014, 10:30 AM
Knockdown during heal use fillers till they get up switch to that lightning blade during combo aoc silence then fatality. Flawless, but yea if the knockdown fails so much for that and if the fa is in a pt no one can out dps that triple heal.

freyelis
06-11-2014, 12:01 PM
Knockdown during heal use fillers till they get up switch to that lightning blade during combo aoc silence then fatality. Flawless, but yea if the knockdown fails so much for that and if the fa is in a pt no one can out dps that triple heal.

true.. our FB opponents do it like this, debuff, then lessen FA hp (one where the FA does not heal yet), then lightning blade -> exec -> AOC (all in combo), then bash away.. and also, most FAs are not immune to Manafreeze+LevelDown+Effector = -1600MP

for FS, again lessen HP of FA a bit, then in combo, suppress + Mortal Bane + skills

for WA, lessen HP of FA a bit, then in combo, panic cry + BS + skills (DPS and finisher)

for BL (it is actually easier), lessen HP of FA a bit, then in combo, Assault (silence) + AOF and IB + DPS (need retarget skill since FA will roll), but in this state, FA will be like paper.

for WI, lessen HP of FA a bit, or just bash it out with him/her, then use Spirit Shield if you are about to die, then Silence him/her immediately (in combo) then AOFC + DPS

for GL, I don't know yet :p did not bother to play with class .. and no opponent from GL class yet.

again with proper gear and damage, it can be done, and it already has been, even with my friends who has epic gear

freyelis
06-11-2014, 12:26 PM
As for the comment about not being able to heal in a PVP, your range makes up for it because you can easily get free hits with your 9~10 range skills.

that 9-10 range can easily be chased using just dash-combo of melee classes who has range 3-6 skills (FS/FB/WA) .. and what if you add fade to that equation as well? you'd pretty much towed down FA's range in the process.

and melee classes hit hard with those 3-6 range skills compared to long range skills of FA.

and in end-tier, cannons and lances does not do much against a properly geared melee unless you have epic gear (like dual amp gears)

and in range BL is the hardest to catch up to the range of FA, since the class lacks range skills but it compensated with silence + epic godlike damage buff for a few seconds.

Corvettezr1
06-11-2014, 03:10 PM
i dont think we can play in the PH sever lol...

but ill leave this here for you guys:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPICNxfgtoc

ByungShin
06-11-2014, 06:29 PM
kill yourself :/
so ignorant... having a "set" plan or ideal way to kill fa... you're stupid to think that there's a set way to kill any class lol...

true.. our FB opponents do it like this, debuff, then lessen FA hp (one where the FA does not heal yet), then lightning blade -> exec -> AOC (all in combo), then bash away.. and also, most FAs are not immune to Manafreeze+LevelDown+Effector = -1600MP

for FS, again lessen HP of FA a bit, then in combo, suppress + Mortal Bane + skills

for WA, lessen HP of FA a bit, then in combo, panic cry + BS + skills (DPS and finisher)

for BL (it is actually easier), lessen HP of FA a bit, then in combo, Assault (silence) + AOF and IB + DPS (need retarget skill since FA will roll), but in this state, FA will be like paper.

for WI, lessen HP of FA a bit, or just bash it out with him/her, then use Spirit Shield if you are about to die, then Silence him/her immediately (in combo) then AOFC + DPS

for GL, I don't know yet :p did not bother to play with class .. and no opponent from GL class yet.

again with proper gear and damage, it can be done, and it already has been, even with my friends who has epic gear

ByungShin
06-11-2014, 06:30 PM
teach meee

Lulu
06-12-2014, 03:52 AM

Your videos helped me greatly thank you. Girth > Length #TeamCloud

Lulu
06-12-2014, 03:56 AM
Philippine Server: Venus

Play with us on PH Server, usually at night on Channel 10 Desert Scream :) .. just mail XIII, Light, SirLope, or Indefinitely for PK mini-events :P

All videos are credited to the players.. Some videos are not currently uploaded (cause of size/time of match)

Skill Set:
- Combo Debuffs
- Combo Fade
- Combo Dash
- Combo Blink
- Combo Heal
- Combo Buffs
- Mob Retargeting
- Instant Buff Timing

Videos:

- Cabal Online - XIII vs Light 2 - Freestyle PK (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kheBUWvEDVE)
- Cabal Online PH - Raeid, 190 WI Blink+Fade in Combo (easy method) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjvkbuSs9Fw)
- Cabal Online - Vhinz VS Prophecy .. friendly PK play (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAZlTo63kpA)
- Cabal Online PH - Light vs SirLope - Freestyle PK (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j94nhiRbHIY)
- Cabal Online PH - 2 VS 2 - Freestyle PK -- XIII/Prophecy VS Light/Lope (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tv7abWaZVCM)
- Cabal Online PH - XIII 190 FA, Dash+Fade+Buff in Combo (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jick1YO31jE)
- Cabal Online PH - Light vs Stnick - Freestyle PK (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umiGa9PdGXQ)

All I see is Z Z Z Z Z Z
(That is the button for retarg right I forgot)

alhifnawy3
06-12-2014, 05:59 AM
aaand what if suppress/silence didnt work? right u lose when the FA keeps healing

P.S If you want to know what to use and what not to use in a freestyle pk, start a pvp with someone and do whatever buffs you want 1-if you are allowed to use that buff in pvp then u can use it in a freestyle pk (aos,mb,BS...etc) 2-if you are not allowed to use it in pvp(it will say cannot use X in a pvp) then you shouldn't use it in a freestyle pk (SS,heals)

Enso
06-12-2014, 01:04 PM
aaand what if suppress/silence didnt work? right u lose when the FA keeps healing

P.S If you want to know what to use and what not to use in a freestyle pk, start a pvp with someone and do whatever buffs you want 1-if you are allowed to use that buff in pvp then u can use it in a freestyle pk (aos,mb,BS...etc) 2-if you are not allowed to use it in pvp(it will say cannot use X in a pvp) then you shouldn't use it in a freestyle pk (SS,heals)

Pretty sure by those rules, in 1v1, wizard will never lose if their gear is anywhere close to as good as their opponent. They get 4.4k free hp every 60 seconds, and high regen gives back either 2,100 or 2,400 hp (15/2*300 don't know if it rounds down or up). Not to mention unless you're a force blader, they will move much, much faster than you could ever hope to. Oh, also when it turns into combo vs combo (which it inevitably will), they can just pop 30 extra amp and 200 penetration out of nowhere, and you have 4.4 - 6.8k extra HP to burn through. If the shield breaks -- they can just run until it's back up and try the encounter again. Your only hope is to try and kill them (through their shield) before the 10 second root on aofc is gone. But let's look at options:

- a force shielder's option for dealing damage is mortal bane, however that is stupid against a wizard unless you pair it with aod, however, if you aod, the wizard will just walk out of your range, before someone mentions their suppression, I don't think it works through the shield. And even if it does, 4 seconds is enough for what... two force shielder skills in combo? I am not confident a force shielder could reliably two-hit a comparably geared wizard through spirit shield, though I could be wrong on that one.
- force blader is kind of tricky for me, but I think their best play would be to watch a clock, dash/fade around and fire aoc/root/enervate at 1 second left on the wizard's root, then I think the force blader could secure a kill. However as a wizard against a force blader I would never aofc because of just that. You have to cast shield before you cast aofc and then you don't have it to tank a possible root.
- warrior is interesting because it's possible they have not much less hp than a wizard with shield, however a wiz is going to hit a lot harder, I think the only way a warrior is going to kill a wizard in 10 seconds through spirit shield is with bloody spirit, and against aofc, bloody spirit is going to cause effectively instant death. Probably would have to panic cry in combo, then bloody spirit and hope you can break the shield and knock down before suppression ends, then you'd have 4 - 5 seconds to kill before you're killed once they get a combo going. But against warrior wizard just has to not aofc until the warrior's already spent their suppression
- gladiator gear isn't good enough yet to matter, I don't think. Also know nothing about the class
- force archer's aos pales in comparison to aofc for pvp, without heal, force archer can't hope to kill wiz+shield before they die. And forget about running.
- blader, while doing a lot of damage, I think just can't tank long enough to deal enough damage. 4.4k add damage and 25 amp is a lot, but they only get 6 seconds of immobilizing the wizard and if they can't secure a kill in that time, it's over. I can't imagine once they break through the shield that they would have much hp left -- even with intuition heal, they get back... 600 hp or so, right? So they get about another 3/4 of a hit. But it all comes down to that 6 seconds while the wizard is silenced.

Force blader and warrior encounters could be made much easier for a wizard if they ran away, cast aofc, waited for the root to end, then engaged. That still gives them 20 seconds or so of 30 amp and 200 penetration.

Again, that only applies if the gear levels are comparable. Of course if you take someone who has 150+ amp against a wizard in osm, the wizard will lose. Likewise if the wizard literally can't kill the opponent (aka, hp pot > their damage), then they will at best get a draw.

This also discounts BM, which is allowed under that criteria. I guess I also assumed use of hp pots, which is not allowed in PvP, but would be impossible to police.

And as a side note -- this is stating the obvious, but the classes are balanced for war, not pvp/pk. 1v1 situations in war I believe no particular class has an advantage purely because of that class. The exception being *maybe* force bladers in bm1, but that is more a consequence of our current server's item situation (e.g. defense is much more prevalent than offense).

Corvettezr1
06-12-2014, 03:14 PM
that 9-10 range can easily be chased using just dash-combo of melee classes who has range 3-6 skills (FS/FB/WA) .. and what if you add fade to that equation as well? you'd pretty much towed down FA's range in the process.

and melee classes hit hard with those 3-6 range skills compared to long range skills of FA.

and in end-tier, cannons and lances does not do much against a properly geared melee unless you have epic gear (like dual amp gears)

and in range BL is the hardest to catch up to the range of FA, since the class lacks range skills but it compensated with silence + epic godlike damage buff for a few seconds.

There is something you are not including into your analysis bro.. ok look yes if you know wtf you're doing with a melee class you can make Magic classes' range insignificant.. but you forget to consider the resist rate all magic classes have..its there to make it hard for the melee classes to kill them as fast. Now all the scenarios that i have seen you state is just counters that work in the melee classes' favor.. Now lets say the FA breaks the melee class's combo.. itll be damn hard to escape its range especially if you're up agaisnt someone who can retarget like a god. It is all situational saying that an FA is the most underhanded is just ignorant.

Sounds to me like the PH server is full of Freestyle rookies

Lulu
06-13-2014, 04:34 PM
There is something you are not including into your analysis bro.. ok look yes if you know wtf you're doing with a melee class you can make Magic classes' range insignificant.. but you forget to consider the resist rate all magic classes have..its there to make it hard for the melee classes to kill them as fast. Now all the scenarios that i have seen you state is just counters that work in the melee classes' favor.. Now lets say the FA breaks the melee class's combo.. itll be damn hard to escape its range especially if you're up agaisnt someone who can retarget like a god. It is all situational saying that an FA is the most underhanded is just ignorant.

I miss you

freyelis
06-14-2014, 07:45 AM
kill yourself :/
so ignorant... having a "set" plan or ideal way to kill fa... you're stupid to think that there's a set way to kill any class lol...

then what are you're ideas in killing one?

don't have anything to suggest? you just keep bashing away like an idiot while leaving no useful comment behind.

you go kill yourself 1st ;)

freyelis
06-14-2014, 07:49 AM

look, stereotyping people, let alone a whole country server is like giving what personality type are you.. and if you think that, so be it, we are rookies then ;)

I posted counters for FA class because the other comments seem to bash FA as getting the upperhand, while I HAVE piloted all classes, and I AM JUST SHARING what to do if you encounter that situation.

I DID NOT STATE anything that FA is most underhand class, hence your statement is invalid.

freyelis
06-14-2014, 07:52 AM
Pretty sure by those rules, in 1v1, wizard will never lose if their gear is anywhere close to as good as their opponent. They get 4.4k free hp every 60 seconds, and high regen gives back either 2,100 or 2,400 hp (15/2*300 don't know if it rounds down or up). Not to mention unless you're a force blader, they will move much, much faster than you could ever hope to. Oh, also when it turns into combo vs combo (which it inevitably will), they can just pop 30 extra amp and 200 penetration out of nowhere, and you have 4.4 - 6.8k extra HP to burn through. If the shield breaks -- they can just run until it's back up and try the encounter again. Your only hope is to try and kill them (through their shield) before the 10 second root on aofc is gone. But let's look at options:

- a force shielder's option for dealing damage is mortal bane, however that is stupid against a wizard unless you pair it with aod, however, if you aod, the wizard will just walk out of your range, before someone mentions their suppression, I don't think it works through the shield. And even if it does, 4 seconds is enough for what... two force shielder skills in combo? I am not confident a force shielder could reliably two-hit a comparably geared wizard through spirit shield, though I could be wrong on that one.
- force blader is kind of tricky for me, but I think their best play would be to watch a clock, dash/fade around and fire aoc/root/enervate at 1 second left on the wizard's root, then I think the force blader could secure a kill. However as a wizard against a force blader I would never aofc because of just that. You have to cast shield before you cast aofc and then you don't have it to tank a possible root.
- warrior is interesting because it's possible they have not much less hp than a wizard with shield, however a wiz is going to hit a lot harder, I think the only way a warrior is going to kill a wizard in 10 seconds through spirit shield is with bloody spirit, and against aofc, bloody spirit is going to cause effectively instant death. Probably would have to panic cry in combo, then bloody spirit and hope you can break the shield and knock down before suppression ends, then you'd have 4 - 5 seconds to kill before you're killed once they get a combo going. But against warrior wizard just has to not aofc until the warrior's already spent their suppression
- gladiator gear isn't good enough yet to matter, I don't think. Also know nothing about the class
- force archer's aos pales in comparison to aofc for pvp, without heal, force archer can't hope to kill wiz+shield before they die. And forget about running.
- blader, while doing a lot of damage, I think just can't tank long enough to deal enough damage. 4.4k add damage and 25 amp is a lot, but they only get 6 seconds of immobilizing the wizard and if they can't secure a kill in that time, it's over. I can't imagine once they break through the shield that they would have much hp left -- even with intuition heal, they get back... 600 hp or so, right? So they get about another 3/4 of a hit. But it all comes down to that 6 seconds while the wizard is silenced.

Force blader and warrior encounters could be made much easier for a wizard if they ran away, cast aofc, waited for the root to end, then engaged. That still gives them 20 seconds or so of 30 amp and 200 penetration.

Again, that only applies if the gear levels are comparable. Of course if you take someone who has 150+ amp against a wizard in osm, the wizard will lose. Likewise if the wizard literally can't kill the opponent (aka, hp pot > their damage), then they will at best get a draw.

This also discounts BM, which is allowed under that criteria. I guess I also assumed use of hp pots, which is not allowed in PvP, but would be impossible to police.

And as a side note -- this is stating the obvious, but the classes are balanced for war, not pvp/pk. 1v1 situations in war I believe no particular class has an advantage purely because of that class. The exception being *maybe* force bladers in bm1, but that is more a consequence of our current server's item situation (e.g. defense is much more prevalent than offense).

Now this is a good analysis. And actually to my experience as well, is true.. in end-game item and pvp/pk, WI has an epic amount of arsenal to kill. and with a Godlike Pilot, is actually very hard to kill.

with blink/fade/dash combo, you can literally confuse other classes (esp. melee), since I've tested it myself.

good analysis bro :) , unlike other comments, that just keeps bashing away at others like some kind of game master, lol

freyelis
06-14-2014, 07:54 AM

I would like to know who stated that rule? ok .. go kill a Blader in PVP, in good gear, with AOF, IB, and Intuition who can silence yun for 4 seconds, and can retarget you while you roll-over.. let's see that, make a video of it :)

then repeat in PK mode

ByungShin
06-14-2014, 11:55 AM
1. i suggest uninstalling
2. there's not really much to suggest besides point out how stupid you are to think that there's a set way to kill anyone or any class
3."but if you've been with cabal for long, you'll see that if a melee class pilot is skilled enough, range classes can be easily killed in PVP, even with those moves, even in same gear.. heal was given to FA for a good reason.. some characters have an advantage in PVP, some on PK, and some better in dungeons.." + "a skilled melee player and others can actually KILL a healing FA.. I know because I had opponents who can kill me, even with heal combo.. now, what if it was in PVP? it will be overkill.. you will see more character imbalances this way."
4."I DID NOT STATE anything that FA is most underhand class, hence your statement is invalid. " ---Read above
5.You're stupid. You're bad. Kill yourself.

then what are you're ideas in killing one?
don't have anything to suggest? you just keep bashing away like an idiot while leaving no useful comment behind.

you go kill yourself 1st ;)

BurN
06-14-2014, 12:52 PM
i wanna see how good you play. show some vids. ByungShin / Atomsk

ByungShin
06-14-2014, 12:58 PM
i'm not atomsk, dic.k for brains lrn2sleuth

freyelis
06-14-2014, 08:16 PM
i wanna see how good you play. show some vids. ByungShin / Atomsk

I want to see how good he plays as well :)

1. i suggest uninstalling
2. there's not really much to suggest besides point out how stupid you are to think that there's a set way to kill anyone or any class
3."but if you've been with cabal for long, you'll see that if a melee class pilot is skilled enough, range classes can be easily killed in PVP, even with those moves, even in same gear.. heal was given to FA for a good reason.. some characters have an advantage in PVP, some on PK, and some better in dungeons.." + "a skilled melee player and others can actually KILL a healing FA.. I know because I had opponents who can kill me, even with heal combo.. now, what if it was in PVP? it will be overkill.. you will see more character imbalances this way."
4."I DID NOT STATE anything that FA is most underhand class, hence your statement is invalid. " ---Read above
5.You're stupid. You're bad. Kill yourself.

didn't you read that, that WAS in pvp.. you are ignorant if you don't see that some characters are better built in PK, while others are better built for dungeons and in PVP, others will excel much better... ALL class will excel at something, but in "ONE THING", is pvp, not all class can excel or that case, I used the word imbalance, but it does not mean that in "OTHER THINGS" that class will not excel.. you close-minded fool

you are a closed minded trashtalking player who can never prove anything. Pathetic really.... LOL

BurN
06-14-2014, 09:57 PM
I bet u !
i'm not atomsk, dic.k for brains lrn2sleuth

BurN
06-14-2014, 09:58 PM
s u c k!

ByungShin
06-15-2014, 09:38 AM
come to na :) then you and burn can see who i am... question is.. do i still even play ? o.o...
I want to see how good he plays as well :)

didn't you read that, that WAS in pvp.. you are ignorant if you don't see that some characters are better built in PK, while others are better built for dungeons and in PVP, others will excel much better... ALL class will excel at something, but in "ONE THING", is pvp, not all class can excel or that case, I used the word imbalance, but it does not mean that in "OTHER THINGS" that class will not excel.. you close-minded fool

you are a closed minded trashtalking player who can never prove anything. Pathetic really.... LOL

idk man... i guess fa lack dps right? in terms of both pvp and pk? now you're saying fa is only a baddie in pvp? whatever happened to "a skilled melee player and others can actually KILL a healing FA.. I know because I had opponents who can kill me, even with heal combo" ?
tea don't tell me you can heal in pvp now too... :(

close minded? no i'm just reading and replying accordingly :(
trash talking? no way... i wouldn't ever... i'm shy as you can see T_T :(

BurN
06-15-2014, 12:28 PM
yeah im in NA and i'll wait for you, my question to you is? why are you still here trying to be "pro" bashing on someones post and have at least tried to give a pointer to some people who doesnt know how to play against fa?

ByungShin
06-15-2014, 12:40 PM
you're a scary guy this is where i'm supposed to be intimidated right.. let me get my act together T_T not good at this stuff...
hey.. i'm a nobody :) not trying to be pro.. :) but clearly you are ^_^ 15yr old pro... mommy's card.. how much more intimidating could you possibly get? or in this case.. "pro"

but for your sake... here's a pointer.. don't let them heal :)

BurN
06-15-2014, 12:56 PM
mommy's card? since when did you know anything about my life? maybe a big fan huh. and for the record, i dont live with my parents er, its just my lil brother who plays this game that lives with them.

BurN
06-15-2014, 12:59 PM
and yeah you are trying to be pro, read back at your comments calling someone stupid on who is probably way better than you.

ByungShin
06-15-2014, 01:03 PM
idk weren't you QQing when val shat on you? something about you being a 15yr old? that whole dramatic scene where you got your ass handed to you and you were speechless? big fan? nahhh i just paid attention when i feel like it...

ByungShin
06-15-2014, 01:41 PM
you stopped talking Q_Q

ByungShin
06-15-2014, 01:43 PM
but you know what... since you care so much... i'll tell you who i am :)
i'm animassacre .__.
and i also go by Wonderwall :)

BurN
06-15-2014, 01:58 PM
where's this post? show me coz i dont remember it, only thing i remember when val "shat"on me is when i was trying to sell my t4 and he replied on mega "t4 farmer" how boring, and it wasnt me you got speechless.. it was him
idk weren't you QQing when val shat on you? something about you being a 15yr old? that whole dramatic scene where you got your ass handed to you and you were speechless? big fan? nahhh i just paid attention when i feel like it...

BurN
06-15-2014, 02:00 PM
but you know what... since you care so much... i'll tell you who i am :)
i'm animassacre .__.
and i also go by Wonderwall :)

sure, i bet you and atomsk are friends, w/e, i just want to see how good you play since you started talking sh1t on this post and to the guy who just wants to share some pointers on how to play against fa.

ByungShin
06-15-2014, 02:06 PM
come on... you think i'm that bad? heads up i'll roll you man :/

but... as everyone does.. i'll use an excuse and say my internet is crap... sooo... i'll freestyle you heads up in 2 days :) er... or 3.. we can have like an audience if you'd so like :)

ByungShin
06-15-2014, 02:16 PM
speaking of which... how stupid or in this case retarded do you feel? how was it? thinking that you knew everything yet you knew all lol :) please kill yourself ^_^
next time bud... get your facts straight please :(

xFear
06-15-2014, 02:44 PM
speaking of which... how stupid or in this case retarded do you feel? how was it? thinking that you knew everything yet you knew all lol :) please kill yourself ^_^

you are a really sad person.

BurN
06-15-2014, 03:00 PM
damn its not me who should feel retarded or bad, you should be, because your the one trying to be a smart ass which is your'e not, and sure, come at me whenever you want.

ByungShin
06-15-2014, 03:07 PM
damn its not me who should feel retarded or bad, you should be, because your the one trying to be a smart ass which is your'e not, and sure, come at me whenever you want.
have anything that i've said been proved to be incorrect? smartass? maybe... but am i wrong? lol... sorry for not involving other people that are completely irrelevant to what we're talking about.. or even involved in this discussion.. lol...

BurN
06-15-2014, 03:35 PM
yes you are about to when you face me, im done talking to you, i hope your good and dont embarrass yourself y
have anything that i've said been proved to be incorrect? smartass? maybe... but am i wrong? lol... sorry for not involving other people that are completely irrelevant to what we're talking about.. or even involved in this discussion.. lol...

freyelis
06-16-2014, 08:24 AM
Surely by now, we now know of ByungShin's Educational Level of Attainment... sad sad person indeed.

Hey I work in a Neuro and Psychiatric Clinic, maybe I can take you in as one of our patients ;)

Lulu
07-06-2014, 10:12 PM
Surely by now, we now know of ByungShin's Educational Level of Attainment... sad sad person indeed.

Hey I work in a Neuro and Psychiatric Clinic, maybe I can take you in as one of our patients ;)
Sounds like a well paying job. enough for you to blow cash money flow on this game huh?

Sprite
07-13-2014, 10:41 AM
Quality thread

AllHopeIsLost
07-14-2014, 01:01 AM
DSL with a crap GPU...Let's Freestyle!!

Lulu
07-19-2014, 11:11 AM
Quality thread
Miss you

ColdFire
07-19-2014, 11:16 AM
Miss you

both GAAAAYS

Bola
11-11-2014, 07:37 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYZXubFfam0

TeaParty
11-11-2014, 07:51 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYZXubFfam0
I don't see the point of your so called "PK Freestyle 4fun" thing...I only watched like 3 minutes of it (I want them back btw) and seriously 2 of those minutes were you or the fb running around and using hp pots until full hp then start attacking again. Also, the fb s. Spent 10 years debuffing you only to use a force kick, assassinate and break -_-. If he's gonna root and throw all these debuffs at you, figures he would use ranged skills so he can't be silenced.

Bola
11-11-2014, 08:00 AM
only a training with my partner guild ;)

CandiCoatted
11-11-2014, 11:48 AM
Why we're using amp pots? LoL

This is a old video but examole of a fun pk!
http://youtu.be/0R1VBzu3oOs
Or
http://youtu.be/z99MahVqOVY

doomer123
11-11-2014, 06:50 PM
what is this recorded with potato?