PDA

View Full Version : Ticket Times

Billy
06-11-2014, 06:21 PM
I have tickets that have been in for 6 weeks now still in ready mode, and a someone in guild that has a ticket in for 2 months about being hacked. Yet no response what so ever, just how long does it take to respond to a ticket now, I say 6 months and whats the point of logging tickets now a days when the gm's just ignore them? Betting when i do get a response it will be " your ticket is so old, it serves no purpose anymore and we are just deleting it, thank you for playing cabal and we dont give a damn about you, now go spend more money, thanks again."

Anyone else feeling this way? lets let the gm's know this is not acceptable. thanks and have a great day.

OH i bet they shut this done in seconds cause they are on top of the forums. hahahahahahaha

whitetrash
06-12-2014, 10:14 AM
Hi you must be new here

Giantaco
06-12-2014, 10:54 AM
hacking issues they ask u to provide as much crap as possible and probably didnt have enough info to go on however u prolly gave out info im sure at some point

Billy
06-18-2014, 05:37 PM
Its not a question of giving out the info, its about answering the freakin tickets. im at 2 months on 1 of my tickets, and 6 weeks on the other, at least answer them. and as far as the guildy that was hacked, 3 months have now passed and no response. i understand they really dont care, but at least tell us to f off then close the ticket.

jamnotjelly
06-18-2014, 09:31 PM
We are sorry for any inconvenience is GM politly sayin.fk off lol.

Tonberry
06-19-2014, 07:04 AM
can you copy and paste exactly what you put on the trouble ticket?

Arrai
07-10-2014, 03:42 AM
can you copy and paste exactly what you put on the trouble ticket?

Hi dear support team:<br />I bought lately 8 bronze volcher's in order to get suit that I liked a lot, but after I bought it, I found out that I cannot equip that suit, its says "sealed item cannot be equip".<br />Can you please help me sort out that issue.<br />Regards: Lukasz.

Thats my ticket, only 2 weeks w/o answer...

jamnotjelly
07-10-2014, 06:22 AM
Dude you have to buy an unsealing stone -_-

Arrai
07-10-2014, 12:49 PM
Dude you have to buy an unsealing stone -_-

I know that: but cabal has probably plenty armors sealed w/o a way to get unsealing stone? thats why I wrote the ticket, they are not available on craft, AH, nor cabal shop right? I appreciate your answer and if thats true GM's in response only should point this out like u did but guess what.. lol yes they didn't so I'm still waiting.

Enso
07-10-2014, 08:06 PM
?
http://i.imgur.com/hzkIUyP.png

Arrai
07-11-2014, 01:36 AM
After I choose Enchant option I have 3 more options to choose from - Extreme, Safeguards and Core that is it! I don't have a - Binding Stone option in my cabal shop so I'm guessing no one has it in Europe?

whitetrash
07-11-2014, 09:30 AM
After I choose Enchant option I have 3 more options to choose from - Extreme, Safeguards and Core that is it! I don't have a - Binding Stone option in my cabal shop so I'm guessing no one has it in Europe?

Just a thought you could send a hd ticket on the EURO site and maybe check the EURO forums .......

Enso
07-11-2014, 11:03 AM
Just a thought you could send a hd ticket on the EURO site and maybe check the EURO forums .......

Hey now, quit making so much sense!

iShootRainbows
07-11-2014, 11:23 AM
Call me stupid but how exactly did you get an item that someone else used a sealing stone on...? If someone else got a sealing stone, you should be able to get an unsealing stone...

Arrai
07-12-2014, 06:52 AM
Call me stupid but how exactly did you get an item that someone else used a sealing stone on...? If someone else got a sealing stone, you should be able to get an unsealing stone...
iShootRainbows thank you mate! That is exactly my point.I bought that item from AH but it was sealed. Well spend money! got item that cannot equip. And I think that maybe it was useless to make any effort to try ask GM's to help me sort out this problem before it was hard to get answer but now its totally stressful after all that was my money and my problem.