PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone tell me why..

devilzon1
06-03-2010, 11:45 PM
When I click Download I get this message http://i48.tinypic.com/ipxd2h.jpg I have done both and re-tried many many times...I gave up last night but I dident want to completely give up on this game totally. But if I can't get it resolved I'm going to have to, This is my last try I'm getting really annoyed

devilzon1
06-03-2010, 11:50 PM
http://i49.tinypic.com/11sij4h.jpg

BackUpWoMENG
06-03-2010, 11:54 PM
U mad???

devilzon1
06-03-2010, 11:55 PM
Not really mad, More annoyed...I used to play when it was on OGPlanet got to like 105 and got bored. That was close to 2 years ago and I think its time to start again.

devilzon1
06-04-2010, 12:11 AM
Never mind, I just made a whole new account and it let me in the download page. I'll just use my other account to actually play ingame...You can close this thread it must have been a bug on my other account cause I'm anti 3rd party program's so I don't see why Id be banned or anything.

Rastan
06-04-2010, 01:08 AM
ew,google chrome,firefox ftw

devilzon1
06-04-2010, 02:00 AM
I hate Firefox, Google crome is imposibal to get a pop up add...Ive been useing it for like 4 months and havent gotten 1 virus or pop up...with Firefox i was reformateing my computer once a month..Also firefox takes up to much space theres like 3 or 4 inches of bs on top google crome has one inch all you nee there is were you put URL's and bookmarks you dont need all the other crap + google crome has special backgrounds you can setup instead of the lame gray block bs :cool:

xEtherx
06-05-2010, 10:29 PM
I hate Firefox, Google crome is imposibal to get a pop up add...Ive been useing it for like 4 months and havent gotten 1 virus or pop up...with Firefox i was reformateing my computer once a month..Also firefox takes up to much space theres like 3 or 4 inches of bs on top google crome has one inch all you nee there is were you put URL's and bookmarks you dont need all the other crap + google crome has special backgrounds you can setup instead of the lame gray block bs :cool:

Well leave the po.rn alone and you wouldn't have to reformat every month.

WIpwns
06-06-2010, 07:16 AM
U mad???

+1

Leonhart
06-06-2010, 07:39 AM

You obviously don't know the extent to which Firefox can be customized...