PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming Changes to Moral Shout/Bear's Vitality?

Tonberry
06-18-2014, 10:01 PM
taken from mr. wormy's site on updates that is being talked about for summer 2014: http://mrwormy.wordpress.com/2014/06/03/kr-info-cabal-summer-2014-update/

Scenario quests up to Level 100 will be revised, quests’ compensation will be grown ;)
By giving the Skill EXP as compensation, the Skilling-progress will be smoother, in other way, it won’t be burden for players.
In addition, in the range between level 95 and 130, there will be new scenario quests, and the difficulty will be adjusted based on level.
We are investigating the Aura and Battle Mode to make it more useful as well as adjusting some skills’ cooldown.
This might be the uber-awesome for some players, the amount of maximum HP which was raised from buff will be automatically filled up as soon as the buff activated, removing the inconvenience which was there for eras…
Spawning time of certain bosses / monsters in low level dungeons like Ruina Station, Tower of the Dead, Forgotten Temple is a uncomfortable thing too, and HURRAYYY, it will be adjusted ;)
For convenience, different enhancements will be applied to mission dungeons to improve the game play, especially for low-level players.[/b]how excited are you at the prospect of bear's vitality becoming a panic short buff that heals you for 1000hp?

aientd311
06-18-2014, 11:29 PM
So it means in TG, when u use Bear, u get 7k hp healed, lol lol, good news :rolleyes:

Tonberry
06-18-2014, 11:47 PM
its about time warriors got a clutch short buff too.

while they're at it, they should also give bear's vitality +300 dmg reduction since bears dont give a damn, they just want that honey. :cool:

spittaz
06-19-2014, 08:49 AM
yay make wa more op .__.

Enso
06-19-2014, 10:12 AM
I think this is scarier when you consider the HP gain from FB BM1.......

NiteFalcon
06-19-2014, 01:25 PM
its a good change. makes several skills more viable to use, and provides some measures to outplay opponents. I have mentioned in past discussions how a change like this would make sense because bears is useless in its current state. Now all we need is for Instant Immunity to have a cleansing effect when cast and I'm content :)

blackpig1412
06-19-2014, 01:44 PM
cleansing effect would be too OP i think. I just want them to fix the error where I get knocked down with immunity on =.="

Tonberry
06-19-2014, 02:36 PM
i would have said cleansing effect would be warranted, but force bladers did get nerfed on their execration so i think at this point it is not necessary.

what i would like is for estsoft to take this chance to tweak bear's vitality to give it a defense boost and movement speed increase. this would allow you to hold bloody spirit, which i still think is still a terrible match with cat's recovery/bear's vitality when you go in to the big time dungeons ie. aft2/afi/mo. you get hit for 4-5k and that pathetic +60hp/second does little to offset it.

spittaz
06-19-2014, 04:30 PM
i would have said cleansing effect would be warranted, but force bladers did get nerfed on their execration so i think at this point it is not necessary.

what i would like is for estsoft to take this chance to tweak bear's vitality to give it a defense boost and movement speed increase. this would allow you to hold bloody spirit, which i still think is still a terrible match with cat's recovery/bear's vitality when you go in to the big time dungeons ie. aft2/afi/mo. you get hit for 4-5k and that pathetic +60hp/second does little to offset it.

true but in war that will be op, it would be like aos w/o the unmovable effect

Tonberry
06-20-2014, 01:54 AM
true but in war that will be op, it would be like aos w/o the unmovable effect
i think it would be negotiable if the duration was reduced to 18 seconds (same time as instant immunity) and defensive stat was something like +100% damage reduction, no?

i just think about what really happens in real life when you piss off a grizzly bear, they dont stop for nothing.

Imunique
06-20-2014, 02:17 AM
i think it would be negotiable if the duration was reduced to 18 seconds (same time as instant immunity) and defensive stat was something like +100% damage reduction, no?

i just think about what really happens in real life when you piss off a grizzly bear, they dont stop for nothing.

no no, wa shorts are too op in war already. If they are changed, i suggest they should have different effects in and out of war (like less def reduced in BS when out of war or so)

spittaz
06-20-2014, 08:13 AM

in that case give FS immunity and a hp regen buff....

NiteFalcon
06-20-2014, 11:58 AM
thing is that wouldn't work thematically. The theme behind WA is HP modifiers as the only defensive steroids. Think about it:

Morale - gives party HP
Bears - gives user HP
Cats - gives user HP regen
WA base HP is highest among all classes + HP scaling with STR

jamnotjelly
06-20-2014, 06:39 PM
Man this class is getting super spoiled. Hp through the roof already, pc supress with scurry effector effect, bm3 cast time shorten, tank more then fs, and most wa are mf proof these days. Common now...

NiteFalcon
06-20-2014, 08:22 PM
Man this class is getting super spoiled. Hp through the roof already

Attack and HP are supposed to be the strengths of this class

pc supress with scurry effector effect

every class has either a suppress or silence

bm3 cast time shorten

yea they had to do that so WA wouldn't be trash tier

tank more then fs

?????????????????????????

and most wa are mf proof these days

All classes can be MF proof

Tonberry
06-20-2014, 11:21 PM
i will gladly give up 200 attack for 100 additional penetration :3

seeing our class has the lowest amount of it out of any class.

aientd311
06-21-2014, 01:05 AM

You forgot the pene from bm3 A B :D

spittaz
06-21-2014, 08:21 AM

so you want WA to keep their high hp/def and still get more dmg added?

Enso
06-21-2014, 10:32 AM
Attack and HP are supposed to be the strengths of this class

every class has either a suppress or silence

yea they had to do that so WA wouldn't be trash tier

?????????????????????????

All classes can be MF proof

Eeeeeeexcept FA.

spittaz
06-21-2014, 10:40 AM
Eeeeeeexcept FA.

explosion shot?

Enso
06-21-2014, 10:57 AM
explosion shot?

... is neither silence nor suppress.

ColdFire
06-26-2014, 12:40 PM
... is neither silence nor suppress.

it silences your fade/dash/blink .. unless they have changed that over the years

FA has enough to it already anyway lol

alhifnawy3
06-26-2014, 12:56 PM
it silences your fade/dash/blink .. unless they have changed that over the years

FA has enough to it already anyway loland WA doesn't? ok

Enso
06-26-2014, 01:09 PM

FA has enough to it already anyway lol

Different from silence. Someone said every class has suppress or silence, which is false.

jimbo
07-27-2014, 03:49 PM
when do we get this update xD bout time we get a intution, aod, etc..

ColdFire
07-28-2014, 12:56 PM
Different from silence. Someone said every class has suppress or silence, which is false.
Technically.. but it can be just as effective as a silence offensively. FA is broken af in war, they're fine with just that lol.

and WA doesn't? ok
lmao what are you even bittching about.. FA has much more advantages over WA in war and pretty much every other situation at that.

Enso
07-28-2014, 02:27 PM
Technically.. but it can be just as effective as a silence offensively. FA is broken af in war, they're fine with just that lol.

I can still pop ss and aod when I get explosion shot, so not really effective as silence.

And I greatly disagree that fa is anywhere near broken "af". The only thing they have to save them is their range, and, unfortunately, force kick. They don't do a lot of damage with the current state of na's gear. When your defense is 800 - 1k over their magic attack, not much they can do. But we'll have to agree to disagree I guess, since it's apparent you get wrecked by them all day.

ColdFire
07-28-2014, 03:55 PM
I can still pop ss and aod when I get explosion shot, so not really effective as silence.

And I greatly disagree that fa is anywhere near broken "af". The only thing they have to save them is their range, and, unfortunately, force kick. They don't do a lot of damage with the current state of na's gear. When your defense is 800 - 1k over their magic attack, not much they can do. But we'll have to agree to disagree I guess, since it's apparent you get wrecked by them all day.

lol please. FA has range, arguably the greatest dps in game, a cleanse from root, and one of the most advantageous bm3s.. and lots of other strong points I don't need to mention in comparison to other classes.

The only thing they have to save them is their range, and, unfortunately, force kick.
That sentence makes no fking sense - speak english. You're either saying FA has range and force kick (but I don't believe anyone is that stupid), or you're trying to say force kick trumps FA range and there is no such thing as kiting.

You must fight terrible players all day and/or have very little experience in this game. One thing's apparent.. If I was an FA, it'd be pretty simple wrecking you on your precious FS.

Enso
07-28-2014, 05:04 PM
lol please. FA has range, arguably the greatest dps in game, a cleanse from root, and one of the most advantageous bm3s.. and lots of other strong points I don't need to mention in comparison to other classes.

Range is definitely an advantage. Out of bm they probably have close to the best dps, but with single target bm, blader wins, and with aoe bm they don't hit harder than wizard. I do think fa bm2 can be better than wizard bm2 in war, but in terms of pure damage, it is not.

Unroot, while useful, only makes fa slightly harder to pin down. Root + lightning aoc (if it procs silence) and a blader in bm2 with aof is pretty much instant death for a force archer. Arguing otherwise is just silly talk.

That sentence makes no fking sense - speak english. You're either saying FA has range and force kick (but I don't believe anyone is that stupid), or you're trying to say force kick trumps FA range and there is no such thing as kiting.

You must fight terrible players all day and/or have very little experience in this game. One thing's apparent.. If I was an FA, it'd be pretty simple wrecking you on your precious FS.

You're correct, it was a slightly malformed sentence. But you're a smart fellow, you can figure it out. :)

You do like to make a lot of claims you can't back up. I'll leave you to it.

ColdFire
07-28-2014, 05:29 PM
Range is definitely an advantage. Out of bm they probably have close to the best dps, but with single target bm, blader wins, and with aoe bm they don't hit harder than wizard. I do think fa bm2 can be better than wizard bm2 in war, but in terms of pure damage, it is not.

Unroot, while useful, only makes fa slightly harder to pin down. Root + lightning aoc (if it procs silence) and a blader in bm2 with aof is pretty much instant death for a force archer. Arguing otherwise is just silly talk.

You're correct, it was a slightly malformed sentence. But you're a smart fellow, you can figure it out. :)

You do like to make a lot of claims you can't back up. I'll leave you to it.

You said absolutely nothing disproving any of the points I made. Just a bunch of dodging and "what if" scenarios.

IF it procs silence. Lol if an an archer can't tank 1 silence duration to an FB, they deserve to die. Otherwise, wait out the few seconds and cleanse yourself and be gone.. escape is inevitable for an FA.
inb410consecutive silence procs because that's really probable right?

As for the BL scenario - What special ed archer will sit there taking 2 claw aof to the face? The type of FA you play?

You do like to make a lot of claims you can't back up.
http://i.imgur.com/qDXJuXx.png

Imunique
07-29-2014, 08:57 PM
FA is one of the hardest to catch ( 2nd to BL since they evade 100% atk and 100% resist immovable). Even my wiz can crit 2.5k lance on a FA, it's not easy to kill that FA if he/she intents to run. Maybe I'm a nub o.o
So, FA is not broke in war, 1st high range + 2nd high dps + high survive chance, not thing else to ask

MamaMiaYoe
07-30-2014, 05:52 PM
I ask for a low range attack - a force chase skill will be really fun to have for a FA. A bow jab, slice or whatever. Just something low range.

Tonberry
11-03-2014, 01:36 AM
in that case give FS immunity and a hp regen buff....

here you go!

http://i.imgur.com/bfgMvvL.png

vXLi
03-25-2015, 07:22 AM
i think the solution to all of this would be to give GL more hp, and a mezz immune buff.
problem solved?