PDA

View Full Version : So..

inkeh
06-04-2010, 08:12 AM
How's Cabal? Haven't visited for a while but wow, looking at all these new threads, it seems like my opinion of the cabal community is not going to improve anytime soon. It's still full of morons, anime-obsessed freaks, crappy (small) forum trolls, and computer-chair-bound children.

:rolleyes:
Later.

beowolf101
06-04-2010, 10:55 AM
its bad
economy bad on both sides i think
even worse when people transfering over to the other side to merchant -_-
i blame the three yellow boys for this >.>

imadouchebag
06-04-2010, 01:45 PM
Whats wrong with anime ?

BackUpMENG
06-04-2010, 01:56 PM
whos this randy

inkeh
06-04-2010, 07:04 PM
Lol. Case in point regarding crappy trolls.

I'm not hating on anime. I just hate how people are just so obsessed with it to the point that I find it completely annoying. Especially grown men who are into anime with some young female characters and stuff. Idk, it just seems weird and slightly disturbing..something I wouldn't be proud of if I was in their position.

Also, the troll smells like Janry (WIpwnz). Or one of my over 9000 "fans" from cabal =p

BleedingSoul
06-04-2010, 07:06 PM
Lol. Case in point regarding crappy trolls.

I'm not hating on anime. I just hate how people are just so obsessed with it to the point that I find it completely annoying. Especially grown men who are into anime with some young female characters and stuff. Idk, it just seems weird and slightly disturbing..something I wouldn't be proud of if I was in their position.

Also, the troll smells like Janry (WIpwnz). Or one of my over 9000 "fans" from cabal =p

So how deep is it?

EmperorDvS
06-04-2010, 07:16 PM
Or one of my over 9000 "fans" from cabal =p

No comment on the contradiction.
But where are you getting this anime obsessed thing from? I don't personally see the obsession part.

WIpwns
06-04-2010, 07:52 PM
inkeh ni gger b itch i f uck ur welfare mom kakakaka
+1

whos this randy
+2

How's Cabal? Haven't visited for a while but wow, looking at all these new threads, it seems like my opinion of the cabal community is not going to improve anytime soon. It's still full of morons, anime-obsessed freaks, crappy (small) forum trolls, and computer-chair-bound children.

:rolleyes:
Later.

why u mad i 2 hit u with edc and terra lance akakkakaka trash fb in eog6
oh and im sorry u cant solo a penna unlike my fb =(

inkeh
06-05-2010, 12:27 PM
Sorry Janry, my parents didn't give me a crappy name and my ass wasn't glued to a computer chair when I was 13, unlike you. And last time I was still active in Cabal, you were pretty much the one running around getting dropped all the time. But let's not even delve into that topic lol.

@DVS: You seriously don't? :confused:

Anyway, just wanted to drop some love to the forum.
I'll see you monkeys again when I feel like visiting.

Later :p