PDA

View Full Version : What do u think about Matrimoney losing his gears. DISCUSS

PostID
06-04-2010, 09:56 AM
Discuss!

ForumFiery
06-04-2010, 09:58 AM
Karma for an illegitimate player. He got scammed while trying to buy Excision's account with USD. I LOLed. I thought you love to compare gears monkey, where's your gears to compare now? Yea, I thought so, why don't you tell us the truth about how you RAGED in vent like a monkey?

lolololol
06-04-2010, 10:00 AM
Karma for an illegitimate player. He got scammed while trying to buy Excision's account with USD. I LOLed. I thought you love to compare gears monkey, where's your gears to compare now? Yea, I thought so, why don't you tell us the truth about how you RAGED in vent like a monkey?

OK!!!

WIpwns
06-04-2010, 10:06 AM
akakakakakka

bardiel7777
06-04-2010, 10:47 AM

+1. The only thing Matri can do now is attempt to trash talk more heavily to cover up that feeling of emptiness and rant on about proof when its apparent his own misfortunes are caused by his dealings that he declines to elaborate on.

Rastan
06-04-2010, 10:56 AM
does matri even play anymore?...i'd probabaly quit from embarassment if that happened to me.....or go full name change/server change/x-gen card

beowolf101
06-04-2010, 11:00 AM

doubt he was gonan buy em with usd
he was probably just scamed out of gear + ex so he can go play perfectionz

Gundam_Zero
06-04-2010, 12:14 PM
dam u guys are so involve with this game...I wonder if any of you ever gonna quit.....sad.

Matrimoney
06-04-2010, 12:16 PM

LOL yeah sure buddy. Make up some more lies. Pimp is still in Ronin Vent all the time with the rest of the Guild. Why don't you come on in and try trash talking us then? ( has no mic ples,) Right?

I also find it funny how you're calling me illegitimate when you've spent enough money on ALZ to put a down payment on a 2-story house. No life much?

ChuckNorris
06-04-2010, 12:30 PM
ET, Vertere greatest FA of all time, every other fa is trash. Exceptions maybe deakon.

ForumTroll
06-04-2010, 04:14 PM
LOL yeah sure buddy. Make up some more lies. Pimp is still in Ronin Vent all the time with the rest of the Guild. Why don't you come on in and try trash talking us then? ( has no mic ples,) Right?

I also find it funny how you're calling me illegitimate when you've spent enough money on ALZ to put a down payment on a 2-story house. No life much?

lol lose your gear and still on here! i'd quit by now if i was you but i forgot your matrimonkey who loves cabal tooo much and have no friends irl, so i need candy69 (who is my b!tch) and ronins to keep me company... kakakkkkkkkkaaaaalllll

imadouchebag
06-04-2010, 05:14 PM
I feel, great.

WIpwns
06-04-2010, 05:39 PM
why matri mad?

Rage
06-04-2010, 05:41 PM
lol lose your gear and still on here! i'd quit by now if i was you but i forgot your matrimonkey who loves cabal tooo much and have no friends irl, so i need candy69 (who is my b!tch) and ronins to keep me company... kakakkkkkkkkaaaaalllll

yeah keep you identity secret but keep talking shi.t good one man.

RekeesEnivid
06-04-2010, 11:35 PM

lulz

FU2
06-05-2010, 09:16 PM

Dam man rage some more. Getting owned by a troll much?

Matrimoney
06-06-2010, 06:24 AM
Dam man rage some more. Getting owned by a troll much?

Hello Sir, I am going to have to inform you that you are a terrible troll. Thank you for your time.

ForumTroll
06-06-2010, 07:03 AM

i love you too candy69.. now go swing on your pimp mats balls a skill your very good at!

ForumTroll
06-06-2010, 07:06 AM
Hello Sir, I am going to have to inform you that you are a terrible troll. Thank you for your time.

hello sir i am going to have to inform you, you sck balls... thank you very much, now can i get a whopper with no mayo burger boy???

WIpwns
06-06-2010, 07:15 AM
i love you too candy69.. now go swing on your pimp mats balls a skill your very good at!

kakakka

Matrimoney
06-06-2010, 01:39 PM
kakakka

Do I need to upload the ss's of you begging to get into my Guild? You've been warned Sir.

ForumFiery
06-06-2010, 02:04 PM
Do I need to upload the ss's of you begging to get into my Guild? You've been warned Sir.

I L0L'ed

BleedingSoul
06-06-2010, 02:07 PM

Yo Matrimeng you get ur gears back yet son? kakakaka didn't think so

Rage
06-06-2010, 02:23 PM
Yo Matrimeng you get ur gears back yet son? kakakaka didn't think so

nah he's gonna go play hockeydash.

Matrimoney
06-06-2010, 02:24 PM
lol u know whats sad im on the forums waiting to get my gear back while youre on the forums simply due to the fact that you obviously have no life. you dont even play the game, yet you're on these forums literally 20/7. dont you ever go outside or have any friends you can hang out with? maybe play some D&D? ive seen your pic and i can understand why you'd have no friends but jesus, find something to do with yourself during the day.

xStar
06-06-2010, 02:26 PM
lol u know whats sad im on the forums waiting to get my gear back while youre on the forums simply due to the fact that you obviously have no life. you dont even play the game, yet you're on these forums literally 20/7. dont you ever go outside or have any friends you can hang out with? maybe play some D&D? ive seen your pic and i can understand why you'd have no friends but jesus, find something to do with yourself during the day.and you tell me to get a life? pathetic. you will be waiting on forums forever kakaka

BleedingSoul
06-06-2010, 02:26 PM
nah he's gonna go play hockeydash.

mang lucky he can buy an account over on hockey dash cuz he has a job

I'm stuck waiting here likehttp://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt211/WiII_photos/waiting.jpg for update and event monster to drop dungeon entries

Matrimoney
06-06-2010, 02:29 PM
mang lucky he can buy an account over on hockey dash cuz he has a job

I'm stuck waiting here likehttp://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt211/WiII_photos/waiting.jpg for update and event monster to drop dungeon entries

I'm gonna go find that picture that was taken off your FB/Myspace, talk to u soon k :)

Matrimoney
06-06-2010, 02:30 PM
and you tell me to get a life? pathetic. you will be waiting on forums forever kakaka

lol apparently u dont notice im not during the forums mid day because im gone...but when i get home i see kids like u and lethal sitting here posting on the forums for about 4-6 hours straight....and neither of you even PLAY cabal anymore...that right there is proof enough to show that you guys have absolutely no lives outside of cabal.

BleedingSoul
06-06-2010, 02:31 PM
I'm gonna go find that picture that was taken off your FB/Myspace, talk to u soon k :)

kakakak have fun not finding anything.

lol apparently u dont notice im not during the forums mid day because im gone posting on an alt account

fix't

FU2
06-06-2010, 02:39 PM

Apparently you're very good at trolling so teach me the ways troll meister. Also stop hoping that they will reimburse your items cuz they don't help stupid people.

Matrimoney
06-06-2010, 02:43 PM
kakakak have fun not finding anything.

fix't

Funny how you knew I wasn't going to be able to find it. Glad you made sure no one would see your ugly dome piece kiddo.

BleedingSoul
06-06-2010, 02:47 PM
Funny how you knew I wasn't going to be able to find it. Glad you made sure no one would see your ugly dome piece kiddo.

I honestly didn't read it what were you even trying to find maybe I can help a little bit?

xStar
06-06-2010, 02:48 PM
lol apparently u dont notice im not during the forums mid day because im gone...but when i get home i see kids like u and lethal sitting here posting on the forums for about 4-6 hours straight....and neither of you even PLAY cabal anymore...that right there is proof enough to show that you guys have absolutely no lives outside of cabal.apparently you dont notice that im not on it all day. i go on it like once a day. suc.k me more kid. oh and you dont even know how my life is. its great. unlike you. 20years old and playing a game instead of going parties. akakakkaa

jimbo
06-06-2010, 02:50 PM

lol no life much hahahahha

Sketch
06-07-2010, 06:27 AM
lol apparently u dont notice im not during the forums mid day because im gone...but when i get home i see kids like u and lethal sitting here posting on the forums for about 4-6 hours straight....and neither of you even PLAY cabal anymore...that right there is proof enough to show that you guys have absolutely no lives outside of cabal.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.....HAHAHHAHAHA H. oHai...S^ Matri...compare gears? Js...hahahahahh <3333 Go rock that s.tit, son.

Spamzor
06-07-2010, 06:45 AM
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.....HAHAHHAHAHA H. oHai...S^ Matri...compare gears? Js...hahahahahh <3333 Go rock that s.tit, son.

lmao , all i can say to mr. matrimoney/matrimonkey is G G

Matrimoney
06-07-2010, 12:40 PM

Oh boy, I remember you. The most fail 170 WI to ever play CABAL. S.tit boots AND gloves on a 170 WI....what a beast right?

Sheep
06-07-2010, 12:55 PM
i think hemad cuz he got rolled for buying acc, jejejeje. he so fail, meng. my WA dookeis on his BL

Matrimoney
06-07-2010, 01:29 PM
i think hemad cuz he got rolled for buying acc, jejejeje. he so fail, meng. my WA dookeis on his BL

You're saying that after you tried about 10 times to kill me with full shorts and couldn't? lol K

Sketch
06-07-2010, 02:32 PM
Oh boy, I remember you. The most fail 170 WI to ever play CABAL. S.tit boots AND gloves on a 170 WI....what a beast right?

I think I have some s.tit you can borrow since your stuff is, well...GONE?! LMAO!!!! KARMA IS LULZ <3

Matrimoney
06-07-2010, 02:32 PM
I think I have some s.tit you can borrow since your stuff is, well...GONE?! LMAO!!!! KARMA IS LULZ <3

The gear I do have left is probably still worth more than your WI LOL LMAO!!1 ROFL!!!!11!!1!

Not kidding either.

BleedingSoul
06-07-2010, 02:37 PM
The gear I do have left is probably still worth more than your WI LOL LMAO!!1 ROFL!!!!11!!1!

Not kidding either.

You mean on the FA you bought?

Matrimoney
06-07-2010, 02:43 PM
You mean on the FA you bought?

First of all, FA's are terrible, why would I even want one? Second of all, Pimp still has all his gear, he's just inactive. Gogo throw some more sparks my little downer child!

BleedingSoul
06-07-2010, 02:50 PM
First of all, FA's are terrible, why would I even want one? Second of all, Pimp still has all his gear, he's just inactive. Gogo throw some more sparks my little downer child!

Gogogo throw an insult that you've used so many times it's getting removed from the language.

Matrimoney
06-07-2010, 03:12 PM
Gogogo throw an insult that you've used so many times it's getting removed from the language.

You say it's an insult, I say it's an accurate description of yourself.

BleedingSoul
06-07-2010, 03:13 PM
You say it's an insult, I say it's an accurate description of yourself.

I could be a downie and still be smarter than you, dude.

Matrimoney
06-07-2010, 03:16 PM
I could be a downie and still be smarter than you, dude.

If that was the case, why were you the one in hiding for a month while I had the entire CABAL forum lol'ing @ you and how fail you are?

BleedingSoul
06-07-2010, 03:17 PM
If that was the case, why were you the one in hiding for a month while I had the entire CABAL forum lol'ing @ you and how fail you are?

An entire eleven people holy god. I think your debacle is a little bigger than mine though.

Matrimoney
06-07-2010, 03:42 PM
An entire eleven people holy god. I think your debacle is a little bigger than mine though.

Lol, that thread about you was 10x longer than any thread made about me, it also involved 10x more people as well. My threads consist of what, 2 people with 10 accounts? Oh boy!

BleedingSoul
06-07-2010, 03:47 PM
Lol, that thread about you was 10x longer

That's because you spammed it. I'm actually sick of talking to you, so i'll just bottom line it for you.

Me > You

/thread

DaSmexy
06-07-2010, 07:54 PM
lol POOR KID TALK SO MUCH JUNK TO SOMEONE ELSE GEAR................. ROFL

MutherluvingFA
06-08-2010, 09:52 AM

this sounds like good old HectorLegend, just my opinoin,btw he send you any more good bye letters lately matri?

macbowes
06-08-2010, 10:09 AM
Matrimoney is literally the biggest virgin in the world, just leave him be. Kid has been playing CABAL for over two years and still hasn't thought about leaving his house.

MutherluvingFA
06-09-2010, 05:46 AM
ET, Vertere greatest FA of all time, every other fa is trash. Exceptions maybe deakon.

+1

MutherluvingFA
06-09-2010, 05:51 AM

funny thing this is compleatelty fabricated
1. i watched him make his SIG
2. i watched him +his forcium
3. although excision has done it in the past he did not scam marti in fact the opisite he was selling his gears to help the guild all get their SIG
4.pot calling the kettle black much fiery i hear the USD you paid for that poor excuse of an FA was quite a bit
mkay

Matrimoney
06-09-2010, 06:24 AM
lol POOR KID TALK SO MUCH JUNK TO SOMEONE ELSE GEAR................. ROFL

I can trash talk anyones gear. I've had rol2/+9 sig boots/gloves/+7 forc amp suit...what have you had kid? +4 osmium armor amp? Oh jesus, you're a beast. You'll never be able to touch what my BL used to be.

lolololol
06-09-2010, 06:46 AM
I can trash talk anyones gear. I've had rol2/+9 sig boots/gloves/+7 forc amp suit...what have you had kid? +4 osmium armor amp? Oh jesus, you're a beast. You'll never be able to touch what my BL used to be.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA where's ur precious gears now??

[GM] Jamie
06-09-2010, 07:04 AM
Thread Closed
Do not make a thread with certain player name on the title

[GM] Jamie
06-09-2010, 07:05 AM
Thread closed