PDA

View Full Version : Fiery +140 EoD B1f Runs!

xXPrecisionXx
06-04-2010, 11:48 AM
fiery has done +140 eod b1f runs (probably +150 now) trying to get maggy ring!!!
come on fiery! give maggy come L-O-V-E-E-E!!!, cuz the fact that it still hasn't warmed up to u, proves all the lovely time u spent "doing" it hasn't paid off xD

kekekekekekekekekkekekekekkekekekekekekeke

bardiel7777
06-04-2010, 12:03 PM
come on fiery! give maggy come L-O-V-E-E-E!!!, cuz the fact that it still hasn't warmed up to u, proves all the lovely time u spent "doing" it hasn't paid off xD

I lol'ed.
But if you got your ring faster, doesn't that mean you gave Merga some of that "love" you're talking about? Careful, it might stalk you cause it can't get enough...

Matrimoney
06-04-2010, 12:04 PM
wow, he is actually having to work for one of his items.

Sending someone money through PayPal is kinda hard work if you don't completely comprehend the English language.

FU2
06-04-2010, 12:43 PM
lolumad. Why does he still have gears to use then?

Berserk_Fury
06-04-2010, 12:44 PM
Sending someone money through PayPal is kinda hard work if you don't completely comprehend the English language.

speaking from personal experience there?

Matrimoney
06-04-2010, 12:47 PM
speaking from personal experience there?

It's 2010, go find someone over 18 years old who doesn't have a PayPal or eBay account, tard.

ForumFiery
06-04-2010, 12:48 PM
fiery has done +140 eod b1f runs (probably +150 now) trying to get maggy ring!!!

kekekekekekekekekkekekekekkekekekekekekeke

I roll you with no ring, why are you so mad?

ChuckNorris
06-04-2010, 12:52 PM
How is he mad? Someones sensitive.

bardiel7777
06-04-2010, 01:01 PM
How is he mad? Someones sensitive.

Pales in comparison to some certain forum members who get deeply butthurt by any mention of where they work...Won't name names.
Besides, you'd get annoyed if some guy spat in your face as well wouldn't you? I'd say he's taking this relatively calmly.

Berserk_Fury
06-04-2010, 01:13 PM
It's 2010, go find someone over 18 years old who doesn't have a PayPal or eBay account, tard.

Idk dude but I was referring to you being too stupid to use it.

Matrimoney
06-04-2010, 01:21 PM
Idk dude but I was referring to you being too stupid to use it.
I definitely talk like this .

"lol why u so noob? keep jealous on me please, love it vary much. am best fa in world. no cheats. no illigitimate gears ok, all buy with alz that made myself"

Rastan
06-04-2010, 01:23 PM

i don't....well,i did,i just haven't used either in over 5+ years

Matrimoney
06-04-2010, 01:25 PM
i don't

Stop living in 1998 then, loser.

xStar
06-04-2010, 02:30 PM
Stop living in 1998 then, loser.Thing is, rather go to the store with a girl and have fun while doing it then shop online sitting on your ass.

xXPrecisionXx
06-04-2010, 02:50 PM
I roll you with no ring, why are you so mad?

only reason u can roll me is cuz of the 20 level level difference + 2 rank up + $$ bought equips, otherwise, i can roll u.
and i'm not mad. i'm just lol-ing at ur futile attempt at pleasing maggy :)
and what can people summarize about ur futile attempts?
ur maggy's b!atch :) maggy loves u doing him so much he ain't gonna throw in the towel just yet :P

xStar
06-04-2010, 02:52 PM
only reason u can roll me is cuz of the 20 level level difference + 2 rank up + $$ bought equips, otherwise, i can roll u.
ur maggy's b!atch :) maggy loves u doing him so much he ain't gonna throw in the towel just yet :PI'd like to see the proof of ANYONE buying gears with $$. If you don't have proof then ya'll should shut the f up

FU2
06-04-2010, 03:35 PM
Just another rumor that people warp into the truth.

ForumTroll
06-04-2010, 04:04 PM
wow, he is actually having to work for one of his items.

like you have room to talk jokos who plays on lukes old wa lol... did you get it to lvl 170?? notttt lol... let me see hmm karl aka hanzo trying selling it on elitepvp for 296 usd then alexx and matt begs karl to trade it for for gear lol... dam ronin is leet buying gear and accounts! go ronin.. you the sh!ts..
-

Matrimoney
06-04-2010, 04:07 PM
Thing is, rather go to the store with a girl and have fun while doing it then shop online sitting on your ass.

Lol, with, "a" girl...you obviously don't have a girlfriend. Must be fun going shopping with your mother/grandmother, loser. Apparently you don't buy many things, because unlike where you apparently live, there isn't a store for every single thing I ever want to buy where I live.

Matrimoney
06-04-2010, 04:10 PM
like you have room to talk jokos who plays on lukes old wa lol... did you get it to lvl 170?? notttt lol... let me see hmm karl aka hanzo trying selling it on elitepvp for 296 usd then alexx and matt begs karl to trade it for for gear lol... dam ronin is leet buying gear and accounts! go ronin.. you the sh!ts..
-

How many times do we have to explain to you downie children NOBODY in RONIN bought ANYTHING. We got the WA for F R E E and gave it to Jokos. Seems like Ronin has our own little stalker! So cuuuuuute.

ForumTroll
06-04-2010, 04:20 PM
yes my lil stalker is still in ronin btw rofl..... you wanna buy him out? 1k usd and i'll tell you who it is? you think you know him but you really don't hehe...

Triplethreat
06-04-2010, 04:43 PM
How many times do we have to explain to you downie children NOBODY in RONIN bought ANYTHING. We got the WA for F R E E and gave it to Jokos. Seems like Ronin has our own little stalker! So cuuuuuute.

Luke sold his account....that account is now being used by Lncision. You say Lncision didn't buy it...so be it. However, I'm pretty sure it is still against TOS to use a account that was sold, even if it wasn't sold to the current user. Might want to send in a help desk ticket on it and let the GM's know so they can investigate it.

ForumFiery
06-04-2010, 04:51 PM
ur maggy's b!atch :) maggy loves u doing him so much he ain't gonna throw in the towel just yet :P

yea, keep looking for excuse, this game is about lvl and gears. I bet you will never lvl to 170 because you need the excuse for getting rolled by me. no one is stopping you from lvling to 170, you are just too scared to lvl because you wont' have that excuse no more. keep living in your own little world thinking you can roll me, and as I said earlier, prove everything you say, I will be playing until you can, which is forever.

xXPrecisionXx
06-04-2010, 05:11 PM
i will never become 170 cuz i don't spend 80% of my everyday life on cabal. got better things to do rather than repeatedly hitting the combo button over and over again.

fact: u WILL NOT be playing until i can. as far as i know, u will die wayyy b4 i do cuz as far as i know, ur the griefer.

bardiel7777
06-04-2010, 05:15 PM
fact: u WILL NOT be playing until i can. as far as i know, u will die wayyy b4 i do cuz as far as i know, ur the griefer.

You're the one who started this thread...and you're calling him the griefer?

WIpwns
06-04-2010, 05:40 PM
You're the one who started this thread...and you're calling him the griefer?

akakakakakak

xXPrecisionXx
06-04-2010, 05:56 PM
kekekekkekekekekekkee YEA I"M FALLING HIM THE GRIEFER!

xStar
06-04-2010, 06:00 PM
Lol, with, "a" girl...you obviously don't have a girlfriend. Must be fun going shopping with your mother/grandmother, loser. Apparently you don't buy many things, because unlike where you apparently live, there isn't a store for every single thing I ever want to buy where I live. Sad thing is if that was true. I'd bagged more girls than you. Trying to get a little girl into you bicycle basket using candy doesn't count. KAKAKAKKAKA

FU2
06-04-2010, 07:41 PM
Lol, with, "a" girl...you obviously don't have a girlfriend. Must be fun going shopping with your mother/grandmother, loser. Apparently you don't buy many things, because unlike where you apparently live, there isn't a store for every single thing I ever want to buy where I live.

Lol says the guy who fails at life no matter how you look at it now without his pimp pixel fairy.

WIpwns
06-04-2010, 07:47 PM
Lol says the guy who fails at life no matter how you look at it now without his pimp pixel fairy.

kakkakakakaka

xXPrecisionXx
06-05-2010, 05:53 PM
kekekkekekekekekeke :)