PDA

View Full Version : Holy crap its been a long time, question about Wiz/Economy...

Sephiroth
07-17-2014, 02:51 PM
Ive been hibernating so long that I doubt anyone here remembers me. Im from like, near beta days. D:

I was wondering, how much alz would I need to equip a WIZ pretty decent. Ive been periodically logging in and selling stuff and saving alz, i just never play.

My WIZ is 170, she has a 36% DMG Topaz +11, 2 CR+2, Mergaheph Ring, K-Red Board and... thats about it. Oh and alz...

I noticed the prices on things changed drastically and also, theres a lot new items and rings and stuff, so i need to get updated on what WIZ really need now and what rings, etc etc. Ya get my drill. :P

Also, i seen a lot server merging and stuff... Cabal near end of days?

CandiCoatted
07-17-2014, 04:27 PM
Back from the dead!
Lmao I remember you!! Fun times!

Imunique
07-17-2014, 06:37 PM
i'd say 20b+ for a decent wiz, and u don't use epic bike

vuongkhang
07-18-2014, 04:40 AM
i'd say usd time ,LMfao

Sephiroth
07-18-2014, 08:36 AM
Back from the dead!
Lmao I remember you!! Fun times!

Damn Casey, you still play. I sent you a message not long ago on Fb asking you if you still played, you had showed up on my suggestion thing. Haha. Crazy good times. >.>

20b? Jeez. I assume that's all +15 Perfect Craft Forcy Gear. xD, not using USD ...not on this old game, those times are over. :P

This game brings so much memories... Bah, not even married anymore to the woman I used to play this with.

Sephiroth
07-18-2014, 09:46 AM
Only have around 4b and some stuff still selling... So, I guess that would leave me with +15 Sigmetal?

CandiCoatted
07-18-2014, 10:34 AM
Only have around 4b and some stuff still selling... So, I guess that would leave me with +15 Sigmetal?

I didn't receive a notification unless it went to my "other" inbox. I don't check that one really....

Sephiroth
07-18-2014, 10:36 AM
I didn't receive a notification unless it went to my "other" inbox. I don't check that one really....

Yeah, FB does that. If your not related or have friends in common... It sends messages to the other folder where nobody ever sees it. I guess to keep stalkers and creeps away. *shrugs* lol

Imunique
07-18-2014, 11:08 PM
if u just use osi helm 24/15 + k-red + sig 7amp stuff + orb topaz 36cd +15/aqua 40/7 then just 7b or less, but i'd say u cant do really well in T4 and t5

Enso
07-19-2014, 12:12 AM
Two pieces of bluestin here (one of which is +7 and only has 2/3 slots filled), and I do fine in T5. To be honest, if you don't mind dying in roots (which will pretty much happen regardless), defense isn't very important. I never understood the wizards who jump into crowds and don't expect to have a bad time.

Wizard isn't that expensive to gear, really. Excluding my 3 most expensive items I spent less than 6b on mine.

Valdoroth
07-19-2014, 02:51 AM
Ok, whoever the moron who said that 20b = decent, they can go punch themselves in the face for their lack of intelligence. Decent simply means you have a full set of PC amp and don't die in most dungeons. Kids these day's don't know how to use english since they ignore their classes and such and refuse to read and expand their base. Anyways, "decent" shouldn't cost more than 6b for a full forcium +11 set, or 3.5b for a full sig set (well the helm's entirely dependent on what you need, and that alone could drive it up another 2b easily). 20b is for a full +15 set of new crafted gears, not necessarily all forci or even 2 slot.

Speaking of which, don't go for forcium 2 slot if you don't have amp scrolls. The def and hp benefits are the exact same as 1-slot, but since it has a higher very very end-game potential, it costs 2x+ more for the 2nd slot.

Bikes...are costly for good ones. Depending on if you're doing pve and pvp also puts a large gap in that price difference. They're not something you want to try to get early on unless you happen to pick up a bike part in ch 20 during the Saints event. And even then it's a gamble.

Weapons will probably be your most expensive items. Remember to balance the base attack with your stat gain. Regardless of what people still seem to think, a +11 forci pc 1 slot orb (28%) will do as much dmg as a +15 topaz 40% due to the large attack base gap.

Imunique
07-19-2014, 04:05 AM
Ok, whoever the moron who said that 20b = decent, they can go punch themselves in the face for their lack of intelligence. Decent simply means you have a full set of PC amp and don't die in most dungeons. Kids these day's don't know how to use english since they ignore their classes and such and refuse to read and expand their base. Anyways, "decent" shouldn't cost more than 6b for a full forcium +11 set, or 3.5b for a full sig set (well the helm's entirely dependent on what you need, and that alone could drive it up another 2b easily). 20b is for a full +15 set of new crafted gears, not necessarily all forci or even 2 slot.

Speaking of which, don't go for forcium 2 slot if you don't have amp scrolls. The def and hp benefits are the exact same as 1-slot, but since it has a higher very very end-game potential, it costs 2x+ more for the 2nd slot.

Bikes...are costly for good ones. Depending on if you're doing pve and pvp also puts a large gap in that price difference. They're not something you want to try to get early on unless you happen to pick up a bike part in ch 20 during the Saints event. And even then it's a gamble.

Weapons will probably be your most expensive items. Remember to balance the base attack with your stat gain. Regardless of what people still seem to think, a +11 forci pc 1 slot orb (28%) will do as much dmg as a +15 topaz 40% due to the large attack base gap.

sorry sir, i'm not even from english speaking country. True, with 20b u buy pc craft fc +15 and topaz 40/7 extreme 2, and u can solo most dungeons except MO, FT2 and awakened dungeons. Otherwise, i agree. But in case of wiz, i doubt that forcy 28CD +11 beats topaz 36CD +15. Tested with 53 rate w/o orbs.

Sephiroth
07-19-2014, 06:17 PM
Well, I have a Topaz +11 36% DMG and a Phery 11% rate and 24% DMG +6 that haunts me. Lol

I'm the solo type, don't care much about pvp at the moment. I was thinking on buying a +15 Orb, topaz or sig to replace that Phery but... I'd have to go with a osm set. My other plan was to get a full set sig +15 but... I'd end up broke without a good weapon. I'd probably be able to get EoS Sig, and boots, gloves, suit Sig+15...

Blah, I don't know what to do. My other idea was to forget about this wiz and play a diff class. I have a Daikatana PC DMG OSM +9, and a lv 165 ish WA I think. There's been so many changes in this game that I don't know WTF to do...

As of now... What's the best strongest solo class? O.o

Imunique
07-20-2014, 06:37 AM
Well, I have a Topaz +11 36% DMG and a Phery 11% rate and 24% DMG +6 that haunts me. Lol

I'm the solo type, don't care much about pvp at the moment. I was thinking on buying a +15 Orb, topaz or sig to replace that Phery but... I'd have to go with a osm set. My other plan was to get a full set sig +15 but... I'd end up broke without a good weapon. I'd probably be able to get EoS Sig, and boots, gloves, suit Sig+15...

Blah, I don't know what to do. My other idea was to forget about this wiz and play a diff class. I have a Daikatana PC DMG OSM +9, and a lv 165 ish WA I think. There's been so many changes in this game that I don't know WTF to do...

As of now... What's the best strongest solo class? O.o

as for solo class, i think BL is the best. Cheap gear + high survivability + high dps in dungeons. My BL 130 w/ 1.1k def can solo and clear ic1 w/o BM3 (no dead)

Sephiroth
07-20-2014, 09:31 AM
Yeah, that was my first class...BL, he was lv 163 but I got bored of him. Back in those times I was running around with 2 Forcium blades. 10%dmg / 7% amp. +11. And a full OSM Armor Set +9 amped. (Before class specific gear) Good times. xD... Soloed Pena, Rota, IC 1 But that was ages ago.

blackpig1412
07-20-2014, 11:43 AM
- You have topaz orb +11 36%dmg already, if u wanna try to upgrade it to 15, it may cost u 1b. Maybe u want to leave it there.
- Maybe u can go for a 20/8 rate OS helm+10, it's pretty cheap, eh. Or shadow titan 24/15 is not bad for a low budget.
- Craftman's FC orb 28dmg+11 is pretty good.
- ring of luck 2, crit ring 2/ros10
- amulet of pain 6
- gloves, suit, boots sig +15 7amp will cost u about 2b+

With these items, you are ready to run most of dungeons, even high dungeon like awakened forbidden island (aft2 and eod3 are on a different level).
You are a wiz, so u can easily find a partner to duo in Eternal Chaos Arena, and this is a really good place to earn alz at a decent rate (i know ppl who earn 400m+ a day just from chaos arena)

Sephiroth
07-20-2014, 10:52 PM
- You have topaz orb +11 36%dmg already, if u wanna try to upgrade it to 15, it may cost u 1b. Maybe u want to leave it there.
- Maybe u can go for a 20/8 rate OS helm+10, it's pretty cheap, eh. Or shadow titan 24/15 is not bad for a low budget.
- Craftman's FC orb 28dmg+11 is pretty good.
- ring of luck 2, crit ring 2/ros10
- amulet of pain 6
- gloves, suit, boots sig +15 7amp will cost u about 2b+

With these items, you are ready to run most of dungeons, even high dungeon like awakened forbidden island (aft2 and eod3 are on a different level).
You are a wiz, so u can easily find a partner to duo in Eternal Chaos Arena, and this is a really good place to earn alz at a decent rate (i know ppl who earn 400m+ a day just from chaos arena)

Thanks for the info, do you know by any chance anyone selling Sigmetal set +15 at a good price? And perhaps a shadow or OSM helm like what you mentioned? I'll keep my Orb at +11 ATM, I have horrible upgrade luck.

Ring wise, I have the mergaheph and 2 CR+2. O.o