PDA

View Full Version : Zuko stop acting like a badass n front of others :>

Raunak
07-20-2014, 09:00 PM
Heres zuko's honest confession

Razwordz
07-21-2014, 07:28 AM
Unless you post the entire conversation stream, it don't mean sh it. Who's to say he didn't blast Moto in the next line in a bad sense of irony. One SS of one little line does not make a description of actual events. Post it all or go pound sand.

Raunak
07-21-2014, 07:35 AM
o.o that was the whole convo though

Raunak
07-21-2014, 07:36 AM
well I am gna be nice and post the whole convo for the sake of it =] 8763

CandiCoatted
07-21-2014, 08:35 AM
That could have been sarcasm..

Raunak
07-21-2014, 09:20 AM
Na I doubt it. Zuko tries hard to keep up with moito but fails all the time pretty sure deep down he is keen to know how to play a gladiator well enough.

Razwordz
07-21-2014, 09:31 AM
hmmm...... Looks legit to me. Poor Frenchy

OverFlow
07-21-2014, 09:31 AM
who cares about this random zuko guy

xFear
07-21-2014, 09:34 AM
who cares about this random zuko guy

darkd should go back to wa :(

Raunak
07-21-2014, 09:39 AM
Only reason I care is cus he has been a douchebag to moito and jade for a while now am just here to back my guildies up o.o going back to cap real soon anyways

ColdFire
07-21-2014, 01:04 PM
Lmao I haven't been a douchebag to moitox at all, that's the funny part. You guys do all the talking and fighting for him, when he really doesn't care as much.

And I'll be happy to post the rest of the convo to enlighten people of the line of "sarcasm" you posted me saying.. prob feel pretty stupid after that as usual :c

But don't worry I'll be back on when I'm actually home and etc for the screenshots and more =]
I find this all ironic that you care so much about trying to put me down when moitox and I don't even have and real beef.. it's just with you guys :-))

Good fight, peace.

Raunak
07-21-2014, 01:40 PM
Lmao I haven't been a douchebag to moitox at all, that's the funny part. You guys do all the talking and fighting for him, when he really doesn't care as much.

And I'll be happy to post the rest of the convo to enlighten people of the line of "sarcasm" you posted me saying.. prob feel pretty stupid after that as usual :c

But don't worry I'll be back on when I'm actually home and etc for the screenshots and more =]
I find this all ironic that you care so much about trying to put me down when moitox and I don't even have and real beef.. it's just with you guys :-))

Good fight, peace.

o.o Course u don't have a beef with him NOW. =] u know he outclasses u , its common sense for anyone to avoid a losing situation.
But u were a douchebag. Trust me I wouldn't have had to come over to proc side If u weren't.
And after last nights war I heard from moito u pmed him saying "U DO NOT HATE HIM " and lmao but that came after I switched to proc though =] Like I said don't s_uck upto rafa and moito now dude aint gna do s_hit to u. I guess its dam easy for u guys to pick on the foreigners just cus of the language barrier huh ? Well guess what I am gna keep close watch on u for this week.

Couple of other things ask aruba not to stick to moito too much =] trust me I am more persistent than aruba u try to play the spy game u gna regret it badly.

ColdFire
07-21-2014, 03:08 PM
o.o Course u don't have a beef with him NOW. =] u know he outclasses u , its common sense for anyone to avoid a losing situation.
But u were a douchebag. Trust me I wouldn't have had to come over to proc side If u weren't.
And after last nights war I heard from moito u pmed him saying "U DO NOT HATE HIM " and lmao but that came after I switched to proc though =] Like I said don't s_uck upto rafa and moito now dude aint gna do s_hit to u. I guess its dam easy for u guys to pick on the foreigners just cus of the language barrier huh ? Well guess what I am gna keep close watch on u for this week.

Couple of other things ask aruba not to stick to moito too much =] trust me I am more persistent than aruba u try to play the spy game u gna regret it badly.

That's nice. For the record, last time I checked.. I was GL guardian. Coulda sworn you said I was never getting it and failed miserably seeing as how I never break big ol' 500 in war :c

And btw Moitox doesnt understand the hate you and spartans have toward seireitei and I, he said so himself. Why don't you be a good guild member and not drag people into fights they didn't sign up for =]
Seems pretty douchebaggy if you ask me haha

Good fight, peace.

Raunak
07-21-2014, 07:13 PM
That's nice. For the record, last time I checked.. I was GL guardian. Coulda sworn you said I was never getting it and failed miserably seeing as how I never break big ol' 500 in war :c

And btw Moitox doesnt understand the hate you and spartans have toward seireitei and I, he said so himself. Why don't you be a good guild member and not drag people into fights they didn't sign up for =]
Seems pretty douchebaggy if you ask me haha

o.o I dont act on anything unless I get complaints which have been building for a while now. And as for ur guardian title :> I guess rafa gonna go proc on gl too in case moito cant do the 7 wars.

ColdFire
07-21-2014, 07:35 PM
o.o I dont act on anything unless I get complaints which have been building for a while now. And as for ur guardian title :> I guess rafa gonna go proc on gl too in case moito cant do the 7 wars.

I'm glad either of you would go to such extents to do so lol. Shows you care quite a lot :-)

xFear
07-21-2014, 08:46 PM
I'm glad either of you would go to such extents to do so lol. Shows you care quite a lot :-)
I can take guard but it wouldnt be fair to you since ur more active than me.so have fun with it.I already got it the first weeks anyway. :)

NiteFalcon
07-21-2014, 10:13 PM
dat gladiator drama. all 4 of you pipe down!

Eriks419
07-21-2014, 10:55 PM
LMFAO @ calling Zuko some random guy. Please dont murder these kids to bad Darrkd, its not their fault these kids weren't raised to respect their elders.

Valdoroth
07-22-2014, 12:58 AM
Personally I'd say that he's done well seeing that his HR is about 4 ranks below the avg in T5 war. Some people seem to forget how big of an advantage HR 15+ has vs 14 and below.

I do always find it funny though when someone ELSE tries to put someone down in the place of a 3rd person. Seriously. If moitox cared, he'd have posted and not you. You used to be a better player raunk, but you have degraded quite alot since you got better gears. Funny how power corrupts.

vuongkhang
07-22-2014, 08:02 AM
lol i love watching drama queens fight! more please

Troll123
07-22-2014, 08:41 AM
I dont know why you guys think having Guardian title makes you better then all the players(same class) in that tier.
At the moment for Gladiators, all i see is them farming smalls or some guard. That doesnt require any skills, till cabal releases craftsman gear so gladiators can fight evenly w/ other classes we dont see who is the best skills wise, unless you guys freestyle w/ the same gear. In which i think DarkD would win hands down

xFear
07-22-2014, 11:41 AM
I dont know why you guys think having Guardian title makes you better then all the players(same class) in that tier.
At the moment for Gladiators, all i see is them farming smalls or some guard. That doesnt require any skills, till cabal releases craftsman gear so gladiators can fight evenly w/ other classes we dont see who is the best skills wise, unless you guys freestyle w/ the same gear. In which i think DarkD would win hands down

We freestyled before and after I had my stuffs and he could barely take 2/5 my hp.just cuz hes darkd doesnt m4an hes a good GL.sadly I dont think he will ever have same gears as me and theres no way to even up our stuffs. I have fought ppl with forcy 15 and hr 20 and I am not too far from killing them freestyle and stand pvp. But if he finds a way to even our stuffs im more than welcome to freestyle him again.he knows I like pvping gl and im always calling gls to ch 15.

jamnotjelly
07-22-2014, 12:14 PM
We freestyled before and after I had my stuffs and he could barely take 2/5 my hp.just cuz hes darkd doesnt m4an hes a good GL.sadly I dont think he will ever have same gears as me and theres no way to even up our stuffs. I have fought ppl with forcy 15 and hr 20 and I am not too far from killing them freestyle and stand pvp. But if he finds a way to even our stuffs im more than welcome to freestyle him again.he knows I like pvping gl and im always calling gls to ch 15.

Eh makes me remember vals idea of a full npc tittanium freestyle tourny, that still needs to happen v-v

ColdFire
07-22-2014, 01:24 PM

Lmao we never freestyled before you had gear if you're implying we were even in power.. The gear gap is so sad that even when I got 2-3 free hits on you, I still can barely scratch you with my pathetic gear. And I acknowledge there's no way I can beat others being so weak :-)

Not for nothing, I'm sure you're a fine GL/player - but gear is all you'll ever have on me, my friend.

xFear
07-22-2014, 02:33 PM
Lmao we never freestyled before you had gear if you're implying we were even in power.. The gear gap is so sad that even when I got 2-3 free hits on you, I still can barely scratch you with my pathetic gear. And I acknowledge there's no way I can beat others being so weak :-)

Not for nothing, I'm sure you're a fine GL/player - but gear is all you'll ever have on me, my friend.

First time I finally was able to make u pvp me was in ch 15 bi when I called any GLs to ch 15 bi to pvp me couple came and different othet ppl.there was a bl from 10m who was frapping or something idk I found out later when she said it. (Before I had my drei and bike and rings) u could bately attack me cuz I madr u break ur combo.anyway I dont think u remember but we can always do wut jam just said. Just let me know date and time. :)

ColdFire
07-22-2014, 03:03 PM
First time I finally was able to make u pvp me was in ch 15 bi when I called any GLs to ch 15 bi to pvp me couple came and different othet ppl.there was a bl from 10m who was frapping or something idk I found out later when she said it. (Before I had my drei and bike and rings) u could bately attack me cuz I madr u break ur combo.anyway I dont think u remember but we can always do wut jam just said. Just let me know date and time. :)

I remember very well. We've only freestyled once and you showed me all your gear when I asked about your seemingly high def - full +15 sig, +15 forc chakram, and +15 red chakram 40/7 with a +15 3 slot resist rate/amp bike you just bought. With the addition of a drei guard cape lol. And told me you had 2.4k-ish defense.

Nice try, but it's ok if you can't control your GL as well as I can. At least you've got the gear! :-)

xFear
07-22-2014, 03:08 PM
I remember very well. We've only freestyled once and you showed me all your gear when I asked about your seemingly high def - full +15 sig, +15 forc chakram, and +15 red chakram 40/7 with a +15 3 slot resist rate/amp bike you just bought. And told me you had 2.4k-ish defense.

Nice try, but it's ok if you can't control your GL as well as I can. At least you've got the gear! :-)

Lol I got my bike 2 weeks ago... I mega when I got it and everything. .. anyway man im not gonna keep talking.if u wanna freestyle me u know where to find me, ill be waiting :)

ColdFire
07-22-2014, 03:13 PM
Lol I got my bike 2 weeks ago... I mega when I got it and everything. .. anyway man im not gonna keep talking.if u wanna freestyle me u know where to find me, ill be waiting :)

Guess you're just a chronic liar. I'll gladly freestyle you on equalized terms.. all you do is force a 123 combo because you know you can't outcombo me lmao. :-)

We all know you won't abandon precious gear though. Soo enjoy being the best geared GL. Surely quite an accomplishment lol.

Sprite
07-22-2014, 04:07 PM
Chris you're actually posting here?

:^)

Raunak
07-22-2014, 04:14 PM
Personally I'd say that he's done well seeing that his HR is about 4 ranks below the avg in T5 war. Some people seem to forget how big of an advantage HR 15+ has vs 14 and below.

I do always find it funny though when someone ELSE tries to put someone down in the place of a 3rd person. Seriously. If moitox cared, he'd have posted and not you. You used to be a better player raunk, but you have degraded quite alot since you got better gears. Funny how power corrupts.

Its funny that you find it funny when a guild member looks out for his guildmates. Just cus someone don't openly protest dosent mean they enjoy w/e is being thrown their way. If my friend has a problem am gna do w/e I can to clean it up lol you can make whatever u think out of it =] . And eh trust me even when I had noob gears I remember all Spartans took upon cathy and her buddies o.o that time cathy was like umm I though you are my friend and stuff, heres the thing friends and all is fine but u mess with a Spartan, you will have to face the rest. And good gears o.o ? use the powah of yolo u will have them too :> don't wait for sghh to +15 ur forci points + uchh ftw ! . :> I just made my arch helm +14 yesterday after i failed a few belts and rage + with uchh so trust me plz don't blame stuff on gears go ahead and just make urs +15 .

I am still the player I was o.o I call stuff the way I see it if u don't like it that's cool like I told mymy nd therese in war if u don't like something just go ahead and block me.

ColdFire
07-22-2014, 04:38 PM
Chris you're actually posting here?

:^)

Yeah.. prob just gonna stop lol. Forever bad kid casuals in this pos game.. impossible to talk to..

Wtf are you even doing on this? Aren't you supposed to be having no life elsewhere? lmao

xFear
07-22-2014, 04:42 PM
Guess you're just a chronic liar. I'll gladly freestyle you on equalized terms.. all you do is force a 123 combo because you know you can't outcombo me lmao. :-)

We all know you won't abandon precious gear though. Soo enjoy being the best geared GL. Surely quite an accomplishment lol.
Like I said earlier im willing to freestyle in equal terms.so give me a date and time.

ColdFire
07-22-2014, 04:44 PM
Like I said earlier im willing to freestyle in equal terms.so give me a date and time.

just pm me in game, i'm out peace

Lord Kronius
07-22-2014, 06:16 PM
LOL first off, who says Zuko is not a BA???? v_________V and for another... all this bad mouthing has been one sided for like this whole thread lol. I mean who calls names?? Someone who is hurt and upset i guess... but then again your name calling could be just as much sarcasm as Zuko saying "moitox is my idol"

Lord Kronius
07-22-2014, 06:17 PM
btw, family guy is a SH** SHOW. i hate that ignorant show! v.v

Valdoroth
07-22-2014, 07:14 PM
Its funny that you find it funny when a guild member looks out for his guildmates. Just cus someone don't openly protest dosent mean they enjoy w/e is being thrown their way. If my friend has a problem am gna do w/e I can to clean it up lol you can make whatever u think out of it =] . And eh trust me even when I had noob gears I remember all Spartans took upon cathy and her buddies o.o that time cathy was like umm I though you are my friend and stuff, heres the thing friends and all is fine but u mess with a Spartan, you will have to face the rest. And good gears o.o ? use the powah of yolo u will have them too :> don't wait for sghh to +15 ur forci points + uchh ftw ! . :> I just made my arch helm +14 yesterday after i failed a few belts and rage + with uchh so trust me plz don't blame stuff on gears go ahead and just make urs +15 .

I am still the player I was o.o I call stuff the way I see it if u don't like it that's cool like I told mymy nd therese in war if u don't like something just go ahead and block me.

You don't find anything funny about that in truth. You might snicker, but the fact that you are retorting with a response that has 90% nothing to do with what I said means you found it serious and not funny.

Good for you and +ing stuff. I don't care about who has what gears. You ARE a different person than you were 2 years ago. That was my point at you. It had nothing to do with your gear, guild or guts.

I was also pointing out that he was doing fine for a low HR. I didn't say epic or grandly.

Look at your own words: "Its funny that you find it funny when a guild member looks out for his guildmates." Did you forget that he's my guildmate? How can I find something funny in that.

Last I checked, your name isn't moitox. People DON'T need other people to be their spokesmen, except politicians, of which you are not. My point was not about looking out for a guildmate, it was that he can speak his own mind instead of having someone who THINKS they can do it for them. That's literally it. I don't care what your gears are. It does not affect my gameplay and fun. If moitox is all that you say he is, then he certainly doesn't need someone like you to create random drama for him. He can continue playing just as he deems fit, which apparently is to be the better man and ignore taunts. Apparently you're not a better man than he since you fell into the field of provocation, and Darkd isn't even an FS.

tl;dr
You're a different person. Chris does fine vs other GLs. You didn't get the point. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFmvipF3Mbg

vuongkhang
07-22-2014, 08:21 PM
btw, family guy is a SH** SHOW. i hate that ignorant show! v.v
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjJmRh9H3XI

Razwordz
07-22-2014, 09:13 PM
Its a game kids.... don't forget that. Being the best Gl or having the best geared char don't mean shiet in the real world, and when your time comes, no one gonna give a f uk if you beat Darkd in a pvp or were part of a second rate guild. Get over your ego's and lets not forget, its a 6+ year old game that 99.9999999999% of the earth has never heard of. Go pick a fight where it matters, defend something that needs defending, stand for something in life.. not for a bunch of 1's and 0's.

Enso
07-22-2014, 10:07 PM
Its a game kids.... don't forget that. Being the best Gl or having the best geared char don't mean shiet in the real world, and when your time comes, no one gonna give a f uk if you beat Darkd in a pvp or were part of a second rate guild. Get over your ego's and lets not forget, its a 6+ year old game that 99.9999999999% of the earth has never heard of. Go pick a fight where it matters, defend something that needs defending, stand for something in life.. not for a bunch of 1's and 0's.

Assuming seven billion people (which is probably generous), congratulations to the seven tenths of a person who knows about this game!

https://www.google.com/#q=(100-99.9999999999)*7000000000

Corvettezr1
07-22-2014, 11:12 PM
Assuming seven billion people (which is probably generous), congratulations to the seven tenths of a person who knows about this game!

https://www.google.com/#q=(100-99.9999999999)*7000000000

he said earth, you aint counting the rocks or animals... so.....

NiteFalcon
07-22-2014, 11:32 PM
yea gotta count those antelopes meng

Enso
07-23-2014, 12:23 AM
he said earth, you aint counting the rocks or animals... so.....

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.

Mass of the Earth: 5.97219 * 10^24 kilograms
Average mass of a human: 65 kilograms

(100 - 99.9999999999)(5.97219e24) / 65 ~ 9.187984615384615384615384615384615384615384615384 6153846 × 10^12

~9,187,984,615,385

Assuming anything besides a human wouldn't care about a game. (Which I think is a pretty safe assumption.)

Way off in the other direction. xD

Lucifer
07-23-2014, 12:49 AM
CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.

(100 - 99.9999999999)(5.97219e24) / 65 ~ 9.187984615384615384615384615384615384615384615384 6153846 × 10^12

~9,187,984,615,385

Assuming anything besides a human wouldn't care about a game. (Which I think is a pretty safe assumption.)

2+2=Fish
Beat that!

vuongkhang
07-23-2014, 05:16 AM
CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.

~9,187,984,615,385

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjJmRh9H3XI

AllHopeIsLost
07-23-2014, 07:57 AM
GL's aren't doing much of anything right now since we STILL DON'T have the crafted gear to compete with the other classes, Just dropped gear.

Take T2 for instance, 80% of the players in T2 are veterans with full +15 sig craftsman with extreme upgrade 2/3 or 3/3.....Where's the GL equivalent?.....Where's our special gear that lets us op out and 2-3 shot nubs?...It still doesn't exist.

So remember, Every time you fight a Gladiator, Know that they are weaker than you, And if you lose to one...you're garbage.

deathgate
07-23-2014, 01:00 PM
Take T2 for instance, 80% of the players in T2 are veterans with full +15 sig craftsman with extreme upgrade 2/3 or 3/3....

Never seen someone with a 2/3 or 3/3 so far...only 1/3

Valdoroth
07-23-2014, 04:28 PM
Take T2 for instance, 80% of the players in T2 are veterans with full +15 sig craftsman with extreme upgrade 2/3 or 3/3....

Never seen someone with a 2/3 or 3/3 so far...only 1/3
That's still better than the avg populous of Cabal.

vuongkhang
07-26-2014, 04:45 AM

Good fight, peace.
wheres the screenshot of the convo? don't think this shjt is over! entertain us please

ArcherOfLove
07-26-2014, 10:40 AM

Nig is tryna get out of it. Go go equal gear
Also darrkd used to be better geared then most but he never complain then, why now? :O

ColdFire
07-26-2014, 05:41 PM
wheres the screenshot of the convo? don't think this shjt is over! entertain us please

Nig is tryna get out of it. Go go equal gear
Also darrkd used to be better geared then most but he never complain then, why now? :O

The thread's dead lol. Sorry if you guys are still stuck on page 2

vuongkhang
07-26-2014, 05:51 PM
The thread's dead lol. Sorry if you guys are still stuck on page 2
post the ss of the convo like you say you would boy, btw you thirsty" i'm coming for that booty" really? is that what you do these day?

ColdFire
07-28-2014, 01:06 PM
post the ss of the convo like you say you would boy, btw you thirsty" i'm coming for that booty" really? is that what you do these day?

http://www.awesomelyluvvie.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Tumbleweeds2.gif

Your posts have great impact..

geegeegee
07-28-2014, 01:30 PM

why do you care if he post ss or not? btw you thirsty "entertain us please" really? is that what you do these day? find entertainment from an online forum of a mmorpg?

vuongkhang
07-28-2014, 03:47 PM
why do you care if he post ss or not? btw you thirsty "entertain us please" really? is that what you do these day? find entertainment from an online forum of a mmorpg?
lol keep posting ugly face , how can you be thirsty for entertainment haha ,

geegeegee
07-28-2014, 04:54 PM
lol keep posting ugly face , how can you be thirsty for entertainment haha ,
Obviously you don't know that "thirsty" refers to being desperate for something. You made several posts on this dead thread asking for a screenshot hence why you're thirsty, or desperate, for entertainment.

vuongkhang
07-28-2014, 05:41 PM
Obviously you don't know that "thirsty" refers to being desperate for something. You made several posts on this dead thread asking for a screenshot hence why you're thirsty, or desperate, for entertainment.

keep talkin...

Valdoroth
07-28-2014, 07:42 PM
This vuong dude sure is smarter than the rest of us. Duh thirsty obviously only means he needs a drink.

vuongkhang
07-29-2014, 05:21 AM
This vuong dude sure is smarter than the rest of us. Duh thirsty obviously only means he needs a drink.

+1 for wiki man , orange juice do just fine

Tonberry
07-29-2014, 08:43 AM
darkd. what a sl.ut. ;D

Razwordz
07-29-2014, 10:43 AM
darkd. what a sl.ut. ;D

Ummm.... how can a Virgin be a slut?

Shizzy
07-29-2014, 06:39 PM
intense... bump bc im bored and wana see where this goes

Raunak
07-29-2014, 06:53 PM
You don't find anything funny about that in truth. You might snicker, but the fact that you are retorting with a response that has 90% nothing to do with what I said means you found it serious and not funny.

Good for you and +ing stuff. I don't care about who has what gears. You ARE a different person than you were 2 years ago. That was my point at you. It had nothing to do with your gear, guild or guts.

I was also pointing out that he was doing fine for a low HR. I didn't say epic or grandly.

Look at your own words: "Its funny that you find it funny when a guild member looks out for his guildmates." Did you forget that he's my guildmate? How can I find something funny in that.

Last I checked, your name isn't moitox. People DON'T need other people to be their spokesmen, except politicians, of which you are not. My point was not about looking out for a guildmate, it was that he can speak his own mind instead of having someone who THINKS they can do it for them. That's literally it. I don't care what your gears are. It does not affect my gameplay and fun. If moitox is all that you say he is, then he certainly doesn't need someone like you to create random drama for him. He can continue playing just as he deems fit, which apparently is to be the better man and ignore taunts. Apparently you're not a better man than he since you fell into the field of provocation, and Darkd isn't even an FS.

tl;dr
You're a different person. Chris does fine vs other GLs. You didn't get the point. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFmvipF3Mbg

o.o
1) Moito hasn't protested me helping him out did he ? ergo its safe to say he is fine with it.
2) Guess u didn't know me so well 2 yrs back.
3) I don't think u saw his complains in our g chat few weeks back so lets not judge if he cared or not. Lemme just say Language barrier is a big factor people often get suppressed simply because they don't know what to say.
4) Idk u said gear/power corrupts am simply pointing out anyone can have my gears now a days just takes a bit of patience and knowing what to do. Also my example of the old gvg simply suggests nothing has changed over the 2 yrs gear or no gear. And duh u care about gears u brought it up.
Pretty sure I answered about 90% of ur first post.
As for your statement of how one cant speak in place of someone else, that's completely your conception, there is no rule against it. If I see someone getting treated unfairly I am gonna speak my mind out ty.

Valdoroth
07-29-2014, 07:18 PM
So whatever happened to posting the rest of the conversation? And obviously I can't see what was said in your guild chat if I'm not in it. You didn't post anything about that, so that's hardly a good reason to use for backing up if you never said anything about it prior to now. Come on man, use some full blown logic if you're trying to win an argument. I can pick this apart all day, but I have better things to do, so I'll leave it at only these couple things.

Oh and:
1) Moito hasn't protested me helping him out did he ? and
...people often get suppressed simply because they don't know what to say.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm contradiction much?

As for "your conception" I can turn around and say the EXACT same thing about you speaking in his place. Seriously. Your comebacks are full of fallacies. (and no I didn't use a thesaurus for that)

CandiCoatted
07-29-2014, 07:25 PM
o.o
1) Moito hasn't protested me helping him out did he ? ergo its safe to say he is fine with it.
2) Guess u didn't know me so well 2 yrs back.
3) I don't think u saw his complains in our g chat few weeks back so lets not judge if he cared or not. Lemme just say Language barrier is a big factor people often get suppressed simply because they don't know what to say.
4) Idk u said gear/power corrupts am simply pointing out anyone can have my gears now a days just takes a bit of patience and knowing what to do. Also my example of the old gvg simply suggests nothing has changed over the 2 yrs gear or no gear. And duh u care about gears u brought it up.
Pretty sure I answered about 90% of ur first post.
As for your statement of how one cant speak in place of someone else, that's completely your conception, there is no rule against it. If I see someone getting treated unfairly I am gonna speak my mind out ty.

This is like a unlegit power of attorney thing going on here....? Okie

Raunak
07-29-2014, 07:29 PM
So whatever happened to posting the rest of the conversation? And obviously I can't see what was said in your guild chat if I'm not in it. You didn't post anything about that, so that's hardly a good reason to use for backing up if you never said anything about it prior to now. Come on man, use some full blown logic if you're trying to win an argument. I can pick this apart all day, but I have better things to do, so I'll leave it at only these couple things.

Oh and: and
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm contradiction much?

That was the rest of the convo I posted it on the very same day.
Moito not protesting meaning that he is fine with it .
2nd bit is in reference to ur other point being moito was fine with it and he ignored everything. He basically got suppressed cus if he tried to retort he would have been made fun off. And umm If u read previous posts I made it pretty clear he did tell me he was having problems. Not my fault if u skip stuff. And trust me if he didn't have any problem I wouldn't invest my time on it.
There is a big reason I included them in separate points, different context duh. And logic sir u have none, U conclude that gears degrade people.

Valdoroth
07-29-2014, 07:34 PM
This is like a unlegit power of attorney thing going on here....? Okie

That was the rest of the convo I posted it on the very same day.
Moito not protesting meaning that he is fine with it .
2nd bit is in reference to ur other point being moito was fine with it and he ignored everything. He basically got suppressed cus if he tried to retort he would have been made fun off. And umm If u read previous posts I made it pretty clear he did tell me he was having problems. Not my fault if u skip stuff. And trust me if he didn't have any problem I wouldn't invest my time on it.
There is a big reason I included them in separate points, different context duh. And logic sir u have none, U conclude that gears degrade people. Apparently you're only limiting this statement to cabal. I've seen it happen in many games to include cabal. It's just like real world in a sense.

Raunak
07-29-2014, 07:36 PM
Apparently you're only limiting this statement to cabal. I've seen it happen in many games to include cabal. It's just like real world in a sense.

Many doesn't mean Every though o.o . If you had known me well enough u would know that I don't bother with issues unless I really feel something's gone wrong.

Raunak
07-29-2014, 07:47 PM
kk well am gna leave u busy bodies with better things to do for now :) tc

Valdoroth
07-29-2014, 07:48 PM
Many doesn't mean Every though o.o . If you had known me well enough u would know that I don't bother with issues unless I really feel something's gone wrong. Find where I said every and I'll give you 25 bucks via paypal.

Also you seemed to have missed the beginning of the entire thread and went off on your own accord to create drama. If you call out someone, then you're the one taking the heat. To my understanding, reading back you can see that moitox wasn't called out as "not good" or "not as good as darkd" etc. You get the picture. You literally caused all the stress by bringing a casual comment in war channel to the forums. You're saying I don't have logic yet you are the one who started this whole thing. You've got much to learn about how this world works. It's not a nice place. it up, admit a defeat here and there and be happy for your successes but don't bask in them. Move on with life because almost no one else cares about anyone other than themselves in a deep true sense.

On a side note, the servers must be down for m/a since you were able to respond so fast. Or just good timing.

jamnotjelly
07-29-2014, 08:17 PM
Lol you guys still arguing about a guy who hasn't even posted on a thread about himself?

Sprite
07-30-2014, 12:57 AM
This thread is literally cancer.

[GM] Lorkan
07-30-2014, 09:18 AM
http://persephonemagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/colbert-popcorn.gif

Keep going. A little drama doesn't hurt anybody. Try to keep the bad language down to a minimum though.

Valdoroth
07-30-2014, 09:21 AM
Lol you guys still arguing about a guy who hasn't even posted on a thread about himself?

Dude, that was my point in my second post!

vuongkhang
07-30-2014, 09:21 AM
Lorkan;436339']http://persephonemagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/colbert-popcorn.gif

Keep going. A little drama doesn't hurt anybody. Try to keep the bad language down to a minimum though.
Haha ,

Corvettezr1
07-30-2014, 03:18 PM
Lorkan;436339']http://persephonemagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/colbert-popcorn.gif

Sup bro, heard u claiming to be the number 1 GM

[GM] Lorkan
07-30-2014, 04:02 PM
Sup bro, heard u claiming to be the number 1 GM

Sorry I don't speak Spanish.

jamnotjelly
07-30-2014, 04:17 PM
Lol

Corvettezr1
07-30-2014, 04:37 PM
lorkan;436359']sorry i don't speak spanish.

suuuuuuuuuuuuuuureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Lulu
07-31-2014, 03:24 AM
What's a gladiator?

Giantaco
07-31-2014, 03:37 AM
zuko is trash

SwirlyO
07-31-2014, 12:43 PM
this thread is dead. you guys are all trash

Shizzy
08-02-2014, 05:44 AM
not dead until locked.

Raunak
08-03-2014, 05:48 PM
Find where I said every and I'll give you 25 bucks via paypal.

Also you seemed to have missed the beginning of the entire thread and went off on your own accord to create drama. If you call out someone, then you're the one taking the heat. To my understanding, reading back you can see that moitox wasn't called out as "not good" or "not as good as darkd" etc. You get the picture. You literally caused all the stress by bringing a casual comment in war channel to the forums. You're saying I don't have logic yet you are the one who started this whole thing. You've got much to learn about how this world works. It's not a nice place. it up, admit a defeat here and there and be happy for your successes but don't bask in them. Move on with life because almost no one else cares about anyone other than themselves in a deep true sense.

On a side note, the servers must be down for m/a since you were able to respond so fast. Or just good timing.

Exactly my point u said many not every, since u cant comprehend the meaning leme break it up for you. Every would mean all cases like u said blah blah blah corrupt. You said many which means ur argument is based on a select few occasions hence dont judge ALL stuff based on it. Like i said ur logic is your version so keep it to yourself.
2ndly u werent present on the 1st day when i changed over to the proc side either. This was a continuation of that where moito was called out saying hes not upto the mark hence the thread title. Thing is if u didnt butt in a place where u had no idea of what was up this wouldnt have been prolonged so much. But since u have i suggest it up and reply or go live ur busy life ty.
Moreover i will care about what i want to o.o not ur place to point out what i can or cant do .
Also i am sorry i replied too fast for u should i keep it to like 1 reply for u to catch up?

CandiCoatted
08-03-2014, 07:29 PM
Exactly my point u said many not every, since u cant comprehend the meaning leme break it up for you. Every would mean all cases like u said blah blah blah corrupt. You said many which means ur argument is based on a select few occasions hence dont judge ALL stuff based on it. Like i said ur logic is your version so keep it to yourself.
2ndly u werent present on the 1st day when i changed over to the proc side either. This was a continuation of that where moito was called out saying hes not upto the mark hence the thread title. Thing is if u didnt butt in a place where u had no idea of what was up this wouldnt have been prolonged so much. But since u have i suggest it up and reply or go live ur busy life ty.
Moreover i will care about what i want to o.o not ur place to point out what i can or cant do .
Also i am sorry i replied too fast for u should i keep it to like 1 reply for u to catch up?

And you just ruined the silence...

Valdoroth
08-05-2014, 12:16 AM

Although I already know this definition, it appears that you do not:

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/many man·y

[men-ee] Show IPA
adjective, more, most. 1. constituting or forming a large number; numerous: many people.

2. noting each one of a large number (usually followed by a or an ): For many a day it rained.

noun 3. a large or considerable number of persons or things: A good many of the beggars were blind.

4. the many, the greater part of humankind.

pronoun 5. many persons or things: Many of the beggars were blind. Many were unable to attend.

Origin:
before 900; Middle English mani, meni, Old English manig, menig; akin to Old Saxon, Old High German manag, menig, Danish mange, Gothic manags

Sooooo.. What was that about select few? Learn your vocabulary before trying to refute it. If it was only a select few, I would have used the word seldom or occasionally, not many.

The second half of your post there says: Me me me me it's all about me bcs I'm the only person that matters in this world.
That's totally a great way to keep your reputation (seeping sarcasm)

As Cass mentioned, you just broke the silence. Shoulda just left it as it was. Now you can argue the same to me, however I was simply pointing out your vocabulary mistake. I don't know when you'll just take a hit and move on though. I suppose after this post I'll just read any response you have and leave it up in the air. And I already know that you're going to be wrong in about 70% of it, so there's no point in posting. If you have any sense, you would let this thread die. We'll see if you have any though and let me be the last to post. I waste my breath/time all the time talking, because I enjoy it. Often to see how people react and not even any other reason while it may look that way to others.

Giantaco
08-05-2014, 12:22 AM
dam theres so much salt in here

awakening
08-05-2014, 10:34 AM
Arguing on the forum is like competing in the special Olympics, even if you win, you're still retarded.

:D

Lulu
08-10-2014, 06:48 AM
Arguing on the forum is like competing in the special Olympics, even if you win, you're still retarded.

:D
So original