PDA

View Full Version : To all procs

Billy
08-23-2014, 07:59 PM
We caps stuck it out thru thick and thin over years of Sei ruling the server, u loose the flag for a few weeks and flock to the cap side. What makes you think we Caps want you when all you do is tuck up your skirt and run when you loose flag for a couple of weeks, grow a backbone fight for your nation stop being such pansies cause we don't want you. Now grow a pair and fight for the side you picked at lvl 52 and i think at 98. dont go changing just cause it got hard.

Too all you procs that have alrdy switched, YOU GO AWAY>

Hugs and kiss now go away.

Shizzy
08-23-2014, 08:04 PM
loooool

delfina
08-23-2014, 09:00 PM
Here...these are for you. You seem to be in need of them

Billy
08-23-2014, 09:08 PM
how are those for me, seems like those would be for all the procs that changed sides cause it got hard. WTF are you saying/talking about?

OH I get it your a proc that just switched so thats what u just started using, got it, thanks for letting us all know u need them.

have a great day, now go away

delfina
08-23-2014, 09:21 PM
how are those for me, seems like those would be for all the procs that changed sides cause it got hard. WTF are you saying/talking about?

OH I get it your a proc that just switched so thats what u just started using, got it, thanks for letting us all know u need them.

have a great day, now go away

They are for you since you are hardcore raging.

FYI, I am Proc...haven't played in awhile and I'm not even T5. But nice try at flaming. That rage is blinding your logic bro.

Billy
08-23-2014, 09:24 PM
What rage?????? Just saying all procs are a bunch of 's, you start loosing and u change sides. if you dont have the odds of 10 vs 1 u run like the school girls. your hardly worth the time and effort. but what ever, your proc, so your logic must be flawed.

have a great day, now go away, your an idiot

Troll123
08-24-2014, 12:00 AM
Won Bonus...........
:)

NiteFalcon
08-24-2014, 12:13 AM
sorry, I forgot to show up the previous 3 weeks :D

alhifnawy3
08-24-2014, 11:10 AM
sorry, I forgot to show up the previous 3 weeks :D
and alot of caps missed this week's bonus and its not like its procs fault

meganight
08-25-2014, 11:27 AM
Who the fak is this billy dude!!!!????WTF u talking about. U act like u make a different in nation war!!!your just one of thoes noob who can't even score 60 pts. And try to farm proc or guard but get kill like a fly!!!!! Your like one of those noob jux taking up space in war. And try to act hard!!! Post your war score and kills to prove urself that you is worthy of cabal time. Otherwise you can just delete your char and jux S T F U!!!!

alhifnawy3
08-25-2014, 03:35 PM
Who the fak is this billy dude!!!!????WTF u talking about. U act like u make a different in nation war!!!your just one of thoes noob who can't even score 60 pts. And try to farm proc or guard but get kill like a fly!!!!! Your like one of those noob jux taking up space in war. And try to act hard!!! Post your war score and kills to prove urself that you is worthy of cabal time. Otherwise you can just delete your char and jux S T F U!!!!

have a great day, now go away, your an idiot
fixed for you

Valdoroth
08-25-2014, 08:16 PM
Wow. He's already banned. I guess complaining too much at the player base on the general forums can do that? Idk. Thread dead.

Dynamo
08-26-2014, 03:41 AM
He got banned for insulting the GMs, but hey its not like XXXXXBoss didn't insult them a while back.

Triplethreat
08-26-2014, 05:07 AM
He got banned for insulting the GMs, but hey its not like XXXXXBoss didn't insult them a while back.

Some people get preferential treatment.

Razwordz
08-26-2014, 08:50 AM

Loling..... You guys want so desperately to blame, accuse, whine about me, that you guys couldn't see your own sh*t your shoveling even if it was gift wrapped, served on a silver platter, and thrown at your little baby nutz. I ranted ONCE about the utter lack of continuity of the censoring system that was recently updated to ban such lame words as Mafia, Toilet, Hitler.. etc. But yet, almost every known foul word that can be uttered by you venomous infants is left unblocked. I was also warned by Lorkan, so I changed the tune of my post, from sarcastic and accusatory, to politically correct and mature. This Billy idiot has gone on for days making derogatory remarks about the GM's, the community, and anyone who posts here. Tell me where his lack of immaturity, and utter nonsensical ramblings can even compare to anything I have ever posted.

Open your eyes, before you start crap with me again. You can't beat me in game, you can't beat me here with your retarded attempts to slander me or Sei, and I'm pretty sure you dont want to get into a character debate. No, I'm not mad bro (before that crap starts), sometimes people just need to be spoon fed a little reality, and I have no problem doing it.

[GM] Lorkan
08-26-2014, 11:35 AM

Some people get preferential treatment.

That's true, I have preference on who stays and who doesn't.

I review post history. Check if they've added anything beneficial in our forum. If they have and they just happen to rage out of nowhere, I'd let it go. But, if that's all you do is just go berserk. The community has no need for you. You're better off being banned.

xFear
08-26-2014, 12:00 PM
Loling..... You guys want so desperately to blame, accuse, whine about me, that you guys couldn't see your own sh*t your shoveling even if it was gift wrapped, served on a silver platter, and thrown at your little baby nutz. I ranted ONCE about the utter lack of continuity of the censoring system that was recently updated to ban such lame words as Mafia, Toilet, Hitler.. etc. .
Hitler is not a lame word, however I like that Obama is banned,it should stay that way. Lol

Razwordz
08-26-2014, 01:30 PM
Hitler is not a lame word, however I like that Obama is banned,it should stay that way. Lol

Ok.. that's funny