PDA

View Full Version : TOO all you moron gm's

Billy
08-23-2014, 08:53 PM
WTH, bday rings in war, they have always gone poof for war cause of the advantage it gives, this time you let everyone keep them, WFBS. pull your heads out of your asses, get a clue, bday rings should not be allowed in war,

and procs can still piss off, we dont want you.

hugs and kisses now go away

oh yeah, have them fix the damn glitch logging into war, havnt gotten in once this week cause i have to log out to the log in screen, and by then its over, and thanks for watching wars *(with blind folds on) keep up the great work, or not, which ever.

geegeegee
08-23-2014, 09:00 PM
r u just mad that caps lost bonus after you stretch your e-peen with this (http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?44064-To-all-procs) thread?

Billy
08-23-2014, 09:07 PM
What, ive been cap since lvl 52, havnt changed side, havnt worried about flag and still not, but its bs that u put someone like mafiaboss, cherry sweet, 1shot...... with 4 bday rings and call it a fair fight. And if u call that a fair fight, i call bs. And its the procs crying lately about i have to spend 100k to warp, WTH, i proc, warps r free. NOT, last week u all get it. hahahahaha too bad some will keep a ton of the genie lamps. open them for flag war, get rings and use them during war, even thou GM's should make them go poof

geegeegee
08-23-2014, 09:15 PM
how is it not a fair fight with bday rings. are bday rings exclusively for procs? I'm sure caps have them too. Lastly, the lamps expire on 8/26/2014. lrn2read description.

Billy
08-23-2014, 09:20 PM
AH got it, so richer side gets the advantage, your a moron, u must be a gm. if not they need one more moron in there group. and yes richer (hacking/cheating/loop hole picking/ glitch abusing Sei) get the advantage with no down side cause they have blown enough gm's to never get banned. Yeah i get it.

have a great day, now go away

geegeegee
08-23-2014, 09:26 PM
AH has the genie lamps? what? you mean vouchers? How can you even tell which side is "richer"? I'm not sure about you but "your" the moron here. how do you even know sei has an advantage against normal players and "never get banned." please, back up your assumptions.

Billy
08-23-2014, 09:29 PM
OMG are you new, blind or just plain stupid, or could u just be a sei member not willing to admit how many gm's you have blown? bet its the last one.

delfina
08-23-2014, 09:30 PM
OMG are you new, blind or just plain stupid, or could u just be a sei member not willing to admit how many gm's you have blown? bet its the last one.

This guy is mad butthurt about losing bonus...maybe we should give him time to recover :/ Poor guy...must be crying his eyes out

geegeegee
08-23-2014, 09:31 PM
OMG are you new, blind or just plain stupid

Billy
08-23-2014, 09:33 PM
what are you talking about, EVERY 3 hour bday ring has gone poof when entering war, 3 day ones come out, oh go ahead use them. if u had a 3 hour ring and didnt want to loose it, u didnt go to war, same thing should have happened with the 3 day bday rings.

not butt hurt, but you must be. cause u cant handle the truth.

have a great day, your an idiot now go away

Billy
08-23-2014, 09:35 PM
OMG are you new, blind or just plain stupid

thanks for admitting your all 3 gee gee gee, stupid name btw, now go away your an moron, oh yeah, forgot your proving yourself for a gm spot.

have a great day

geegeegee
08-23-2014, 09:36 PM
What? 3hr bday rings disappear when you go to war?

OMG are you new

delfina
08-23-2014, 09:37 PM
3 hour birthday rings did not disappear when you went into war...ever...

Billy
08-23-2014, 09:38 PM
wow, nice come back, shorten what i said copy my tag. you must be a proc, cant think for yourself

have a great day, now go away, your not worthy

Billy
08-23-2014, 09:39 PM

um yeah, for a long time now they have, you have been gone for a long time havnt you.

have a great day, u been gone for so long, your not worthy.

geegeegee
08-23-2014, 09:41 PM
this thread gives me aids. "your" an idiot.

have a great day, u been gone for so long, your not worthy.

delfina
08-23-2014, 09:41 PM

um yeah, for a long time now they have, you have been gone for a long time havnt you.
No they didn't lol -.- GM buffs do but not birthday rings.....

Billy
08-23-2014, 09:48 PM
wow i fighting with 2 people with a combined iq of 20. think ill go have a nice dream it will be more entertaining the these 2 that cant think on there own. . feeding off 4 year old info doesnt make you smart at this game what so ever. Really not sure where you 2 have been, read, or listened too. but your so far off, not even funny

NOW, have a great day, your not worthy of MY time, now go away.

And to all a good night (cept those to morons, both applying for a gm spot to get blown by a sei member soon)

geegeegee
08-23-2014, 09:51 PM
this level of butthurt. reminds me of the angelbabe rage.

Billy
08-23-2014, 09:59 PM
Really not sure why u say butthurt, unless you feel procs must now have 4 bday rings given to them every war for the advantage. must be it, you so weak, u begging for any help off an gm possible and offering your services same as sei has in the past and will continue to in the future, got it, thanks again for playing.

now, if you are that good with your services that you get the bday rings every week, well yeah, ill be butthurt. but till then, what ever. your not worthy.

have a great day, now go away. your not worthy or MY time

spittaz
08-23-2014, 10:01 PM
have a great day, now go away. your not worthy or MY time
How many times have you said that already.
QQ more

Giantaco
08-23-2014, 10:11 PM
grow up buddy who the fk cares get over it scrub

SantaClaus
08-23-2014, 10:36 PM
someone is salty

doomer123
08-23-2014, 10:53 PM
rekt

NiteFalcon
08-24-2014, 12:15 AM
lol

ddnquang
08-24-2014, 04:48 AM
I must say *you're the moron hete Billy. Get over it, caps have birthday rings too. I guess it's just you who don't have it buddy. Also, 3hrs birthday rings never go 'poof' in war

Billy
08-24-2014, 06:08 AM
I must say *you're the moron hete Billy. Get over it, caps have birthday rings too. I guess it's just you who don't have it buddy. Also, 3hrs birthday rings never go 'poof' in war

so wait, your telling me only MY 3 hr bday rings go poof during wars? is it just caps that rings go poof too, are procs really that much better off. I guess the gm's just know you all need more help. But now I know that is just unfair to a all new lvl. They should really look into this.

Have a great day, now go away, your not worthy.

ddnquang
08-24-2014, 07:50 AM
Maybe yours just happened to be expired at that time. It never goes poof like you said and i am not proc. Yes proc may have more better geared players so what, cap won 3 consecutive times and you think cap is unbeatabled?? I do notice some procs switched to cap in the past weeks or so but not the majority, i reckon it's mostly because it's easier to get in on cap's side. Also i don't think Sei has any special privileges from GMs, it's always the richers who get to win, get over it Spartans has plenty of rich players too

krad
08-24-2014, 09:00 AM
lmao!

jamnotjelly
08-24-2014, 09:39 AM
I say t5 is gear vs honor lol. Procs are geared out the ass and I'm sure over 60 percent of caps are between 18 and 20 honor. And bday rings dont dissapear in war unless they expire right before our during the war. C_c

Triplethreat
08-24-2014, 10:02 AM
Anyone see the irony of this kid calling everyone morons, yet doesn't know the difference between you're an your and too and to?

I have never seen Bday rings disappear when going to war. Not only is this kid a moron, he is also ignorant. That is a deadly combination.

doomer123
08-24-2014, 07:17 PM
this guy is a bigger cancer than me :(

Tonberry
08-24-2014, 08:08 PM
i agree with the assessment - bday ring should not be usable in war.

[GM] Lorkan
08-25-2014, 09:19 AM
Hope you're happy with your last post.

I understand that the changes in-game, may it be permanent or temporary can be aggravating. But, this isn't the proper way to voice your concerns.

We'd appreciate it more if our community voice their concerns constructively.