PDA

View Full Version : War bug/glitch, just want to hear it from a Gm

Monkey
08-24-2014, 05:07 PM
When will this problem be fixed? need an answer from a gm. pls and ty

geegeegee
08-24-2014, 06:14 PM
might want be more specific. what bug/glitch?

alhifnawy3
08-24-2014, 08:19 PM
i think he means the "You are currently waiting to join the Mission War. To cancel, click the cancel icon" message and this message appears if you are late with few seconds on clicking the confirm icon and thus you enter late and have high wl....so ppl just log out and login to war channel through the Select Server screen

geegeegee
08-24-2014, 09:14 PM
for all i know he could have meant the glitch with invisible builders and missing or showing no damage on people in combo or fatal without the person having any type of ss on but ya u right that could be possibility. he should just be more specific.

Monkey
08-24-2014, 11:02 PM
i think he means the "You are currently waiting to join the Mission War. To cancel, click the cancel icon" message and this message appears if you are late with few seconds on clicking the confirm icon and thus you enter late and have high wl....so ppl just log out and login to war channel through the Select Server screen

exactly what he said.

Monkey
08-24-2014, 11:03 PM
might want be more specific. what bug/glitch?

sorry for being not specific.

providen1990
08-25-2014, 12:02 AM
That waiting thing is not a big problem for me but the one geegee said is ridiculous it has been there like forever and never get fixed.
Usually when a bug in game this serious should be fixed right away but not in cabal :<