PDA

View Full Version : Community/ poopularity!!!@!@!@!@!

wktk222
06-05-2010, 10:15 AM
Hi, I played Cabal online back when it was under OG Planet. But I quit because there wasn't many people, but then I was only like level 30. Can anyone exactly tell me, is there alot of people playing cabal north america server? I'd really like to restart.

BleedingSoul
06-05-2010, 10:18 AM
I wouldn't recommend comming back. Everyone is quitting and the economy is in the garbage big time. And EST doesn't really communicate with us.

Rastan
06-05-2010, 11:37 AM
If you enjoy playing the game then you should play,the in-game economy is just fine,for every 1 player who quits 2 new join,it's slowly on the rise again

BleedingSoul
06-05-2010, 11:38 AM
If you enjoy playing the game then you should play,the in-game economy is just fine,for every 1 player who quits 2 new join,it's slowly on the rise again

What server are you on?

Rastan
06-05-2010, 11:40 AM
merc

BleedingSoul
06-05-2010, 11:57 AM
Then you would obviously know prices are low as ever and nobody's buying.

Berserk_Fury
06-05-2010, 12:09 PM
Then you would obviously know prices are low as ever and nobody's buying.

Not on dungeon entries they aren't.

BleedingSoul
06-05-2010, 12:11 PM
Not on dungeon entries they aren't.

Yeah you're right, it's like what 800k for just a stupid LiD/RS? That's what is so deleterious in my opinion.

If I were EST, I'd do a boss hunt event like the Pumpkin/Bad Santa ones and have them drop dungeon entries to regulate prices.

Rastan
06-05-2010, 12:11 PM
what do you mean lower than ever,they're still high compared to last summer,alz glitchers and no botters did make prices go up,but more people are starting to farm,maybe you should too

BleedingSoul
06-05-2010, 12:13 PM
more people are starting to farm

And not making their money back because dungeon entries are jacked up.

Rastan
06-05-2010, 12:20 PM
And not making their money back because dungeon entries are jacked up.

you don't have to just farm dungeons,spend about and hour a day,20 min. at a time in between wars farming mobs in FR or UG,I do it and make 4-5m from npc'd junk each time,I got all this shining yellow powder from UG i don't know what to do with and I can't sell it in AH cuz there's none in there to sell at a comparison

BleedingSoul
06-05-2010, 12:22 PM
you don't have to just farm dungeons,spend about and hour a day,20 min. at a time in between wars farming mobs in FR or UG,I do it and make 4-5m from npc'd junk each time,I got all this shining yellow powder from UG i don't know what to do with and I can't sell it in AH cuz there's none in there to sell at a comparison

Cool story bro

You wouldn't be able to sell the powder anyway because nobody's buying anything.

Rastan
06-05-2010, 12:32 PM
It's ok bro,just sit on forums and whine and complain about every little detail about the actual game

Rastan
06-05-2010, 12:55 PM
Cool story bro

You wouldn't be able to sell the powder anyway because nobody's buying anything.

Did you ever stop to think that no one is buying anything just from you?

BleedingSoul
06-05-2010, 12:56 PM
Did you ever stop to think that no one is buying anything just from you?

I don't play anymore. Double post rage more son.

carowe27
06-05-2010, 01:18 PM
yellow shining powder is used to craft furry pots and those increase your honor so unless you find a high lvl general crafter for you they are pointless

Rastan
06-05-2010, 01:18 PM
I don't play anymore. Double post rage more son.

You don't even play the game,yet you post like crazy,whining and flaming people on the game's forums.....wow,words cannot describe the stupidity,or maybe your just lonely,check out craigslist,they have all kinds of interesting people for you to meet

May
06-05-2010, 01:21 PM
You don't even play the game,yet you post like crazy,whining and flaming people on the game's forums.....wow,words cannot describe the stupidity,or maybe your just lonely,check out craigslist,they have all kinds of interesting people for you to meet

+1000

Rastan
06-05-2010, 01:22 PM
yellow shining powder is used to craft furry pots and those increase your honor so unless you find a high lvl general crafter for you they are pointless

ty for the info,but i already knew that,the point i was trying to make was that there are still very few farmers so i probably have the only syp's on merc and don't know what they sell for cuz 100% of my sale prices are based off of comparison and underbidding

BleedingSoul
06-05-2010, 01:32 PM

I post like crazy because I don't play. Just because you're mad because you're garbage doesn't mean you can take your anger out on me.

+1

Go play on your garbage WA more kthx

And then go type dirty pms to your husband sitting right next to you

Rastan
06-05-2010, 01:50 PM
I post like crazy because I don't play.

thank you for proving my point

BleedingSoul
06-05-2010, 01:58 PM
I agreed with you. You're like what, 12?

Rastan
06-05-2010, 02:07 PM
I agreed with you. You're like what, 12?

And i thanked you,are you not used to people thanking you?

Drew
06-05-2010, 02:24 PM
wtf

BleedingSoul
06-05-2010, 02:27 PM
2k posts and he doesn't play this anymore and he tells people not to come back. wtf. and u wonder why the forums has gone down to the dogs?

It wouldn't be to the dogs if EST put a link to them and told everyone to vist once and awile on the launcher.

Which is what i've been looking for
the entire time.