WA power is getting lowered??

While FB power is getting increased ???

NERF THE FB's already!!

Tonberry
12-04-2014, 01:51 PM
that OP fire blade... lol.

Corvettezr1
12-04-2014, 01:55 PM
atk gained from str above 1000 gets increased.. thats pretty much an atk boost for WA class, since we're the only ones to go above 1k str

Kyomu
12-04-2014, 02:05 PM
The fire blade buff is only for Elemental Enchant I think. Which is good, FBs have needed an offensive short buff for a while now.

Tonberry
12-04-2014, 02:14 PM
what more are FBs going to get?

they can tank like a beast, will have one of the most OP offensive short buff, can cripple any enemy at will, OP bm1, decent BM2, great BM3.

looking at the sheer number of FBs in T5 is but a testament to their OP status.... ive never seen a debuff class this OP in any MMO ive played, but maybe i have not played enough.

Lord Kronius
12-04-2014, 02:29 PM
Episode 13... THE FORCEBLADER!! zzzzzz

ColdFire
12-04-2014, 02:29 PM
3. Rebalance – WARRIOR
Damage caused by Penetration stats
Damage to the targets which caused by penetration got lowered comparison to previous

9. Balance adjustment – FORCE BLADER
Fire Blade changes
Remove HP Increase / HP Regen Increase
Add +100% Penetration

http://a.disquscdn.com/get?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.reactiongifs.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F08%2Fenough-internet.gif&key=pNcUWJdSbwjvHpFqE5p6Kw&w=600&h=192

Noona
12-04-2014, 03:09 PM
http://i.imgur.com/bTQjB21.gif

ColdFire
12-04-2014, 03:17 PM
getcho kpoppin ass outa here nyiga

Noona
12-04-2014, 03:19 PM
http://i.imgur.com/NycP9Iw.gif

Kyomu
12-04-2014, 03:29 PM

they can tank like a beast, will have one of the most OP offensive short buff, can cripple any enemy at will, OP bm1, decent BM2, great BM3.

Penetration isn't as good as you might think.
FB bm2 is terrible. Not having knockdown or knockback makes it the worst bm2 in the game, period. And using lightning blade for silence means you lose out on fire blade's penetration.
They can only tank with ice blade, which lowers their damage. And if you use ice blade, you can't use the offensive short buff, your buff just increases your tanking status.

All the good points about FBs are only by virtue of their blade buffs. They have no silence/suppress without lightning blade, so you have to switch between buffs if you want to silence someone. FAs should get a silence skill too now that I think about it, their explosion shot skill s.

Anyway, if you have more penetration than the opponent has damage reduce, that penetration doesn't do anything. It's not quite as good as you might think.

Not losing any defensive stats does make it pretty good though. Still, I'd rather have BL's intense blade over the new penetration buff any day.

ColdFire
12-04-2014, 03:32 PM
https://38.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5mcuoqklA1qb647mo1_500.gif

xFear
12-04-2014, 04:51 PM
FB bm2 is terrible. Not having knockdown or knockback makes it the worst bm2 in the game, period. And using lightning blade for silence means you lose out on fire blade's penetration.
They can only tank with ice blade, which lowers their damage. And if you use ice blade, you can't use the offensive short buff, your buff just increases your tanking status.

All the good points about FBs are only by virtue of their blade buffs. They have no silence/suppress without lightning blade, so you have to switch between buffs if you want to silence someone. FAs should get a silence skill too now that I think about it, their explosion shot skill s.

Anyway, if you have more penetration than the opponent has damage reduce, that penetration doesn't do anything. It's not quite as good as you might think.

Not losing any defensive stats does make it pretty good though. Still, I'd rather have BL's intense blade over the new penetration buff any day.

Please uninstall cabal.

Tonberry
12-04-2014, 04:55 PM

when i did the test with wa, 20 penetration = 7% amp... so 100% boost of penetration on a sword class that already has one of the highest innate penetration is pretty big.

fb bm2 has come a long way since the beginning. now it is actually a useful filler until your bm1/bm3 is off cool down. fs still has the title of the worst bm2.

Kyomu
12-04-2014, 05:01 PM
when i did the test with wa, 20 penetration = 7% amp... so 100% boost of penetration on a sword class that already has one of the highest innate penetration is pretty big.

fb bm2 has come a long way since the beginning. now it is actually a useful filler until your bm1/bm3 is off cool down. fs still has the title of the worst bm2.

They did say that penetration is different depending on the class though.

Yeah I guess it's good as filler in pve, kind of trash in pvp though compared to any other class IMO

Lord Kronius
12-04-2014, 05:05 PM
Please uninstall cabal.

Lmfaoooo i couldn't come up with the words.. but this pretty much sums up all i was thinking xD

Kyomu
12-04-2014, 05:38 PM
One more thing: Elemental enchant only lasts 12 seconds. Good luck doing much of anything useful during that time.

AllHopeIsLost
12-04-2014, 05:39 PM
One more thing: Elemental enchant only lasts 12 seconds. Good luck doing much of anything useful during that time.

I think you need to count to 12 in real time, It's longer than you think...

Vikz
12-04-2014, 08:13 PM
. fs still has the title of the worst bm2.

Yes , ain't that the sad truth, but we still use it ... cause why not Q.Q !! aoe suppress ftw !!

doomer123
12-05-2014, 12:32 AM

looking at the sheer number of FBs in T5 is but a testament to their OP status.... ive never seen a debuff class this OP in any MMO ive played, but maybe i have not played enough.

shame alot of people can't even play fb, I see so many debuff dedications and other stuff it makes me cringe when they run

penetration is the most busted offensive stat in the game, the only thing that can stop it is A) damage reduction or B) Ignore penetration. option B is pretty much impossible to have outside of war and option A is the only choice you have if you want to "resist penetration" but of course it's not easy getting alot of damage reduction. also I don't think that 1 penetration is = to 1 damage reduction so you'll need about maybe 3-4? dmg reduct to even "ignore" 1 penetration(not sure about this statement) also, it's not a stat where it has resist counters such as amp/rate/crit damage. fb bm2 is mainly just a filler for bm1/bm3, I do agree it is terrible. in NA no one even has hit the penetration potential that penetration brings. there's no pw5 with busted stats in the game yet so...
also, I don't see why you would want to have a bl amp buff over something that gives +100% penetration. not to mention bloody, mb, and aofc are freaking stupid, aof is stupid too but that's another story

Jelly
12-05-2014, 04:57 AM
Please uninstall cabal.

Where is the like button?

jamnotjelly
12-05-2014, 08:37 AM
Eh every class seems to get their own update at one point or another I haven't read any notes but if it says +100% penatration that is pretty scurry with the bm3 synergies. I think it's compensation for useless root :×

Tonberry
12-05-2014, 10:24 AM
lol, i dont think fbs need any compensation. when i see 2 fbs rolling together, i dont bother facing them because i know i will either die, or i will waste my time for next 2 minutes as they root troll me.

NiteFalcon
12-05-2014, 10:51 AM
I'd say FB's in the current meta are slightly overpowered in PVP, and underpowered in PVE. Fire Blade EE change certainly addresses some of the PVE concerns....but that carries over to PVP as well. EST needs to dial down FB's PVP strengths a tad bit.

OverFlow
12-05-2014, 12:25 PM
Rip gonna beat br time in aos1 now

Lord Kronius
12-05-2014, 12:26 PM
I'd say FB's in the current meta are slightly overpowered in PVP, and underpowered in PVE. Fire Blade EE change certainly addresses some of the PVE concerns....but that carries over to PVP as well. EST needs to dial down FB's PVP strengths a tad bit.

dang, BurningRaven always tells it like it is. I very much agree.

Where is the like button?
hahah you trolls

Lord Kronius
12-05-2014, 12:27 PM
Rip gonna beat br time in aos1 now
LOL gl bro! BR owns that dungeon!

Andrea
12-05-2014, 04:03 PM
Life was so much simpler when we only had (aside from the game changers amp, cd, cr, def, and attk) def rate and attk rate to think of lol. We either miss or not. When they introduced block as well with evasion and penetration, it just got complicated. Why can't they just leave the latter in the real world, as in sexual activities lol. Gross.

NiteFalcon
12-05-2014, 08:20 PM
Life was so much simpler when we only had (aside from the game changers amp, cd, cr, def, and attk) def rate and attk rate to think of lol. We either miss or not. When they introduced block as well with evasion and penetration, it just got complicated. Why can't they just leave the latter in the real world, as in sexual activities lol. Gross.

well at the end of the day do you want the game to be progressive or indefinitely stagnant? reworking stats makes things interesting IMO

hanhnn13
12-05-2014, 08:38 PM
Go play Mario Bros.

jamnotjelly
12-05-2014, 08:52 PM
well at the end of the day do you want the game to be progressive or indefinitely stagnant? reworking stats makes things interesting IMO

yea they keep could trying to balance everything by unbalancing everything ooooor they could make the game interesting in other simple ways like new minigames like a ctf type game mode or even a super hard horde mode where you can havea pt of 15+ ppl and fight like 30 bosses at a time in the later waves :p (harder eca with bigger parties). Most of all we need some new dungeons without recycled mobs.. The only thing this game has really done over the years is rework stats over and over again and add a new piece of gear every other year. c_c

Tonberry
12-06-2014, 12:15 AM

i always had an issue with how block mechanism worked.

i feel like it should more or less be parry that deals partial damage...

Andrea
12-06-2014, 04:00 AM
i always had an issue with how block mechanism worked.

i feel like it should more or less be parry that deals partial damage...

One thing I know, if you have 100% penetration, you'd be un-blockable, ain't it? Like you can't miss in a combo lol

Tenrai
12-06-2014, 06:25 AM
Hello. Doe's this upcoming patch provide the gladiator a nasty debuff? And have they revamped the rage system?

xFear
12-06-2014, 11:45 AM
Hello. Doe's this upcoming patch provide the gladiator a nasty debuff? And have they revamped the rage system?

That debuff is before, however gl dmg gets nerfed in return to being able to max rage bars faster so now ull be able to spam baab and have rage max for bm3 last attack.we still have rage boost aside from base dmg so I think GL wont have a problem dealing with dmg lol
Ppl say GL r getting nerfed but they r not.

spittaz
12-06-2014, 02:54 PM
That debuff is before, however gl dmg gets nerfed in return to being able to max rage bars faster so now ull be able to spam baab and have rage max for bm3 last attack.we still have rage boost aside from base dmg so I think GL wont have a problem dealing with dmg lol
Ppl say GL r getting nerfed but they r not.

From what i see, gladiators only have bm3. Unless they do the same thing they did with FA's which was decrease the bm3 dmg and increase the bm2 dmg, that would make sense but i havent really fought a gladiator(Decent gladiator) with their bm2 so i cant say if its decent/overpowered/total sht.

As for FB's, they so annoying in war with there "20%" silents in bm2/bm3. Its more like effin 80% lol
Only thing they should change is the root change of success on people, hr20 is so easy to get now. Having resist root pretty easy. ;p

xFear
12-06-2014, 03:28 PM
From what i see, gladiators only have bm3. Unless they do the same thing they did with FA's which was decrease the bm3 dmg and increase the bm2 dmg, that would make sense but i havent really fought a gladiator(Decent gladiator) with their bm2 so i cant say if its decent/overpowered/total sht.

As for FB's, they so annoying in war with there "20%" silents in bm2/bm3. Its more like effin 80% lol
Only thing they should change is the root change of success on people, hr20 is so easy to get now. Having resist root pretty easy. ;p

If it is 1 vs 1 its easier to kill some1 in bm2 due to knock down.and we max rage a lot faster so we beasides being able to increase dmg faster than with bm3 ; we can spam heals lot easier.
GLs dont just have bm3.dmg will still be high,we can spam all of our shorts (about effin time) and rage wont have to be refilled.we just gotta see how big is the change but imo this update makes GLs stronger.

Tonberry
12-06-2014, 03:56 PM
and the effector for bloodrusk and aegis shield still hasnt even come out yet... sigh.

is it time to reroll to another class? hehe.

Sup3rb
12-06-2014, 11:33 PM
One thing I know, if you have 100% penetration, you'd be un-blockable, ain't it? Like you can't miss in a combo lol

100% penetration means 100% penetration, not some unblockable sh*t. If a fb has 300pene and use EE, it increases actual pene for 100%, which ofc means to 600pene.

Tenrai
12-07-2014, 10:45 AM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/10500521_10152501213608240_5994407289215088327_n.j pg?oh=951b45bbd4a300c3ad478658fb340e84&oe=54F99F28&__gda__=1426378071_2fc9cb6a59e32ab29e3bf7e03c3816c 3

Triplethreat
12-07-2014, 04:19 PM
100% penetration means 100% penetration, not some unblockable sh*t. If a fb has 300pene and use EE, it increases actual pene for 100%, which ofc means to 600pene.

Where I come from, 100% penetration means you are balls deep.

itashi
12-08-2014, 09:20 AM
GM: if you thought FB's coudnt get any g a yer with all their d buff and roots... and most OP BM in the game with retarded ass silence OPness.... well we just found a way to make them even g a yer enjoy :3

GM= game maker

DivineExorcist
12-08-2014, 11:01 AM
^ Well the gms cant do anything about it, I wish the devs would actually play the game they code.

v1mp
12-08-2014, 11:19 AM
^ Well the gms cant do anything about it, I wish the devs would actually play the game they code.

The developers do. They're all FBs. Lol

#FB4Life

Corvettezr1
12-08-2014, 03:31 PM
The developers do. They're all FBs. Lol

#FB4Life

l0lllllllllllllll

MrAb
12-10-2014, 09:18 AM
ehh what about FS :(
FS dps is the worst of all like being the worst class ever
only needed for tankin/ss
and the dmg in pvp just sux
nerrfing armor users aint cool at all :((

Valdoroth
12-10-2014, 11:26 AM

Last I checked EE does +2000 HP + 200 hp/3 sec in Fire, +100% damage reduce in Ice, and +100% evasion in lightning. Sooo...Yea.

Lord Kronius
12-10-2014, 11:38 AM
Yes , ain't that the sad truth, but we still use it ... cause why not Q.Q !! aoe suppress ftw !!

Exactly... plus the range on the bm2 vs fbs?? and you can still use shield grenade, hcrash, scharge and a silence skill?? + mb ??
yeah i would say fb's have the worst bm2.. cuz if that silence doesnt work, p much s. I havent played all of the classes though.
wi bm2 looks like (expleted delete) to me ><.

yea they keep could trying to balance everything by unbalancing everything ooooor they could make the game interesting in other simple ways like new minigames like a ctf type game mode or even a super hard horde mode where you can havea pt of 15+ ppl and fight like 30 bosses at a time in the later waves :p (harder eca with bigger parties). Most of all we need some new dungeons without recycled mobs.. The only thing this game has really done over the years is rework stats over and over again and add a new piece of gear every other year. c_c
Ugh.. they added A WHOLE NEW CLASS ... GL!! p big step...

I do think they should create more ladder matches with new maps etc. the team ladder matches sounds awesome. They should have an event on that!

Noona
12-10-2014, 12:43 PM
wi bm2 looks like crap to me ><.
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
>never played wiz
>best bm2 in game
>calls it sht

Andrea
12-10-2014, 05:28 PM
Next update: Crit Rate Cap = 33%

Permanent birthday rings in cash shop...Oooooooooomg the day has come. Rip cabal.

Don't you wish these were NOT just trolling? lol

Noona
12-10-2014, 06:01 PM
33% crit rate cap isn't a troll according to ---> http://mrwormy.wordpress.com/2014/12/11/kr-ep13p1-dec-10th-2014-patch-notes/
As for the birthday rings, recent events have gave easy access to them for much longer durations compared to before so they're practically perm in a sense. For instance, the grind time event basically gave us perm bday rings for a whole month...

Lord Kronius
12-11-2014, 02:36 PM
> ? best bm2 in the game? and who are you ms 19 posts. get outa here commenting on one of my comments.... unless this is ATHANA???
..then you are saved.

Lord Kronius
12-11-2014, 02:37 PM
bring your wi bm2 to me plz. i want to see it.

Noona
12-11-2014, 03:22 PM
So now we're basing the validity of people's posts based on how much they have overall? Brb, loling. I'm sure you're the one that needs to leave the forums, not me. You've even created a pointless thread on "trolls" when you're an even bigger troll yourself, quite ironic. And lol, I'm "saved" if I happen to be Athana? Pretty sure the "saving" that should be done here is you leaving the forums. That'll do majority of the people who use the forums a favor.
Anyways, Mr. 569 posts, justify yourself. Why do you think wiz bm2 is crap? Mr. 569 posts doesn't know what and how wiz bm2 works leeeeeel?

Why I think wiz bm2 is arguably the best bm2 overall in game?
>If timed right, you can be resistant to stuns, downs, etc...or just flawless pot since that's what most people do nowadays. Not a compelling justification but it's a feature of their bm2 that most people don't know about.
>AoE + dps for both pvp and pve. PvP: Since many people like to defend in war with their bm2 for w/e reason, the best class to do that would be wizards since they're the only class that can utilize ALL their skills in bm2. Yes, I'm aware fs' does a pretty decent job at defending as well but the bm2 special suppression and their slow skill casting hardly does anything.
PvE: Vamp. Stun, down, etc. Crucial for survival in eca if used correctly, well at the monster waves since they can be affected by those status conditions.
>Honestly the laziest bm2 next to fa. Retargetting is suggested for other classes if they want optimal dps.
>Lastly, it's freakin DUAL cast, that's basically a speed hack right there.

P.S. Mr 569 posts should know how to edit their posts instead of double posting. =)

xFear
12-11-2014, 03:31 PM
I was a wiz for 3 years and the only 2 reasons I loved it was bm2 and blink.if used right wiz bm2 is op but that goes to every single class out there, I think we should be past of wuts best and wuts not... everything is the best if u know how to properly use ur char, however EVERYTHING has pros and cons.mutiple targets always wiz but 1 vs 1 will always be bl.it all comes down to skill.

xFear
12-11-2014, 03:36 PM
I agree with noona, u shouldnt BS a class just cuz u never played it before...

Noona
12-11-2014, 03:39 PM
I was a wiz for 3 years and the only 2 reasons I loved it was bm2 and blink.if used right wiz bm2 is op but that goes to every single class out there, I think we should be past of wuts best and wuts not... everything is the best if u know how to properly use ur char, however EVERYTHING has pros and cons.mutiple targets always wiz but 1 vs 1 will always be bl.it all comes down to skill.
You're absolutely correct in that bl bm2>wiz bm2 in 1v1, assuming they can 2 claw. However, you're saying that everything comes down to skill and if you how to properly use your character...but I don't think any decent wizard with half a brain would go head on 1v1 with a blader in bm2. If all the wizard does is stand there, they're gonna get rekt. Even if the wizard doesn't get rekt, they could have spent their few seconds in bm2 doing something else instead of wasting them on being endlessly knocked back.

Lord Kronius
12-11-2014, 04:22 PM
So now we're basing the validity of people's posts based on how much they have overall? Brb, loling. I'm sure you're the one that needs to leave the forums, not me. You've even created a pointless thread on "trolls" when you're an even bigger troll yourself, quite ironic. And lol, I'm "saved" if I happen to be Athana? Pretty sure the "saving" that should be done here is you leaving the forums. That'll do majority of the people who use the forums a favor.
Anyways, Mr. 569 posts, justify yourself. Why do you think wiz bm2 is crap? Mr. 569 posts doesn't know what and how wiz bm2 works leeeeeel?

P.S. Mr 569 posts should know how to edit their posts instead of double posting. =)

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO daaaang.. i don't think i've ever been talked to liek this before on this game. >_________> Som1 went HAM.
ANYWAYS
I never bashed wi's.. i put "best bm2 in the game?" waiting for a comment on why someone thinks that.

PS, I double posted, because i wanted to make sure you show me that bm2. ;)
Ps i'm never leaving the forums. NEVER.. so you can keep on waiting and hoping and dreaming for that day =b
and another PS!! I do know how to edit my post, don't make fun of me v.v

I agree with noona, u shouldnt BS a class just cuz u never played it before...
AND OH ITS LIKE THAT RAFA? backing up some 21 post person? I see how it is!

btw... jp about posts. was jsut joking. sorry if i offended anyone Q_Q.

- apologizes like a pro.

Why do you think wiz bm2 is crap?
I said it looks like (expleted delete)... never said it was. I say it looks like (expleted delete) cuz it doesn't look like they can combo very well or at all. Also before making this comment, i said i havent played all classes, so you can take that in to reference and assume that idk much about wizards ><

Noona
12-11-2014, 04:36 PM
I said it looks like (expleted delete)... never said it was. I say it looks like (expleted delete) cuz it doesn't look like they can combo very well or at all. Also before making this comment, i said i havent played all classes, so you can take that in to reference and assume that idk much about wizards ><
Woah, so you were talking about bm2s with respect to their dps. You then state that wizard bm2 "looks" like crap in hopes that someone would take it literally with respect to visuals? It doesn't looks like wizard bm2 can "combo" well? Wut? Please lower my iq even more.

I can read. I was aware that you haven't played all the classes and therefore you don't know much about them. However, I just found it annoying that you called wiz bm2 "crap" as if you knew a lot about wizards, which contradicted your previous statement. Honestly could have just left your post like:

Exactly... plus the range on the bm2 vs fbs?? and you can still use shield grenade, hcrash, scharge and a silence skill?? + mb ??
yeah i would say fb's have the worst bm2.. cuz if that silence doesnt work, p much s. I havent played all of the classes though.
But who cares right? Apparently, post count measures the validity of one's post.

Lord Kronius
12-11-2014, 04:52 PM
You've even created a pointless thread on "trolls" when you're an even bigger troll yourself, quite ironic. A

One thing i want to get at... how am i a bigger troll? Do i come on here with a fake name and create 1k posts of meaningless troll comments?? like the people i pointed out in that troll post. No, i come on here iwht my IGN and back up just about everything i have posted on here.
a true troll comes on with a fake name and bashes people/topics constantly.

I can read.
But who cares right? Apparently, post count measures the validity of one's post.
Hey now.. i said i was sorry, and i ment that. Pls forgive me.

btw... jp about posts. was jsut joking. sorry if i offended anyone Q_Q.

Andrea
12-11-2014, 04:56 PM
So wormy's post says you can only get the cr cap on rings up to 33 when you hit level 200? Is that right? Lol by that time, I don't need to grind anymore, obviously. It's like being given an umbrella when it isn't raining any more. The cap (32 until you're level 199?) should be removed as soon as you could wear at least a rol or killian and not when you're done with this game. Just IMHO.

Also, how do you get the HBD rings from the cash shop? On my 2 birthdays in ogp and 4 in est, not once have I got one. inb4getthemfromevents.

Noona
12-11-2014, 05:00 PM
One thing i want to get at... how am i a bigger troll? Do i come on here with a fake name and create 1k posts of meaningless troll comments?? like the people i pointed out in that troll post. No, i come on here iwht my IGN and back up just about everything i have posted on here.
a true troll comes on with a fake name and bashes people/topics constantly.

Sorry, but this thread isn't about you so I'll leave that question up for your interpretation. If you're really curious what a person with 23 posts thinks about you then private message me.

Anyways, back to Valdoroth's point about how EE with lightning blade gives 200% evasion and ice blade gives 200% damage reduction, it only makes sense that fire blade would be 100% penetration (be glad it isn't 200% as well). Kyomu stated in the first few pages 1 damage reduction = 1 penetration and it makes sense since they're in the same expansion column in the merit tree like evasion and accuracy are. Just not sure if that's really the relationship between damage reduction and penetration. Though it's probably not since several people have tested it and proven it otherwise. I'm pretty sure that at this point, there won't be a case where penetration>damage reduction; if there is, then it'll only be by a slight margin.

Also, how do you get the HBD rings from the cash shop? On my 2 birthdays in ogp and 4 in est, not once have I got one. inb4getthemfromevents.
Birthday rings in cash shop was a troll <_<. I think the OP intended to make that thread cause of all the recent events involving birthday rings, which makes them practically permanent. But yes, you get them from events.

xFear
12-11-2014, 06:12 PM
You're absolutely correct in that bl bm2>wiz bm2 in 1v1, assuming they can 2 claw. However, you're saying that everything comes down to skill and if you how to properly use your character...but I don't think any decent wizard with half a brain would go head on 1v1 with a blader in bm2. If all the wizard does is stand there, they're gonna get rekt. Even if the wizard doesn't get rekt, they could have spent their few seconds in bm2 doing something else instead of wasting them on being endlessly knocked back.

I said "skills" no suicide mode.if a wiz go againts a bl and just stands there trying to outdmg then that wiz should unistall cabal right now lol
Ur saying wiz could be using their bm2 in something else instead of being endlessly knocked back; but if a wiz gets knocked back by a bl which range is 1 then thats the most nub wiz I've ever seen.
@dawk my bad bro didnt know u were trolling :/

jamnotjelly
12-11-2014, 07:46 PM
But ele enchant gives 300% unless you talking about the update, are they lowering it?

Kyomu
12-12-2014, 10:31 AM
But ele enchant gives 300% unless you talking about the update, are they lowering it?

Elemental enchant gives x300% evasion for lightning blade and x300% damage reduce for ice blade, yeah. I don't believe they're lowering it though.

Valdoroth
12-12-2014, 11:31 AM
So talking just visual, all of Cabal has more flashy skills than pretty much any other mmorpg out there. So don't complain about that. Sure the wi bm2 is kinda boring visually being just 2 at a time of normal skills, but it's still fancy compared to even newer games. Not like FB's bm2 is any more exciting.

As for the FB's penetration, yes it's for the new update (I just looked), which is 2 updates from now (we're that far behind atm). Hold your panties on people. 12 seconds is quite a long time, but at the same time, that's not that much in war from the rediculous kb/stun/down/supp/silence rates currently in place. I reckon at most an FB would only get about 7 attacks in bm3 with that short on. Be glad it's not on a BL, GL, or FA who could either get 15 attacks (BL+FA) or huge stack hits in (GL).

As for lvling up... I can't wait to do that :D

I'm looking forward to increasing dungeon difficulty as well.

Lord Kronius
12-12-2014, 02:14 PM
Hold your panties on people.
lmfaoooooooo xDDDDDDD hahahahaha Valdoroth you the best man!!

As for lvling up... I can't wait to do that :D
no..... nooooooooo q_q ];;;;;=

I'm looking forward to increasing dungeon difficulty as well.
ugh, i hate dungeons

Lord Kronius
12-13-2014, 08:52 AM

I'm sort of envious of people who are not fb's... mainly because fb is such an over used class.

I hate starting over... and i've been playing fb for 5+ years... otherwise, i would love to be a bl wa or fs!! they look like so much more fun, just instant short up and GO. instead of dbuffing they just attack, if there was some way i could get a wa bl or fs with the same gear / runes etc as my fb... i would probably most deff switch classes.

might i add... soloing dungeons is so annoying having to dbuff all the time .. after a couple years, it really gets old. i have a 157 fs that rolls through IC1 so fast.. its ridic the stun charge + rate and mb is so nice, seems slow on my fb and aoc is sht in bm1 so u p much only have bm3 to roll with idk... i just want a change of pace q.q i mostly just enjoy the strategies of war and predicting what will happen next, quick decisions have to be made in almost all incidents.

Valdoroth
12-13-2014, 12:32 PM
I hate starting over... and i've been playing fb for 5+ years...

Man. Poor excuse. I started over and almost caught back up with you slow poke.

Tonberry
12-30-2014, 03:36 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5-PycD4Zvk

enjoy the unanimously most OP class in game that knows no equal.

Spamzor
12-30-2014, 07:01 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5-PycD4Zvk

enjoy the unanimously most OP class in game that knows no equal.

Free crit rate free crit dmg, HL basically cancels Wizards SI, root, blind etc. etc. basically the debuffs are OP + w/o them they still do lots of damage. All three BMs are good, and they aren't THAT expensive to build compared to WI and BL. So it's that one class that all games have thats just ridiculously buffed for no reason and everyone and their grandmothers play it. HOWEVER, you can't faceroll your keyboard and expect to win when playing FB.
#allhailcabal'sfavoriteclass

itashi
12-30-2014, 08:47 AM
soo ok... he dint just killed it with 45 sec left of bm3.... he dint even need to use aura.... ok i think ima buy and fb now :0

LoL

xFear
12-30-2014, 09:50 AM
blood`s mind: " oh look i just got 1 shot over and over again..."

Tonberry
12-30-2014, 09:55 AM
soo ok... he dint just killed it with 45 sec left of bm3.... he dint even need to use aura.... ok i think ima buy and fb now :0

LoL

he's really well geared, hits 4k less than my wa using bloody spirit in bm3

time to give WA dmg reduction +100% on bear's vitality!

Vikz
12-30-2014, 03:00 PM
FS needs more power

legendarymalz
12-30-2014, 04:48 PM
Well, that FB is pretty OP. Here's his set http://nevarethzone.cabal.co.kr/character/info/1/LenTeur

Andrea
12-30-2014, 06:25 PM
Lol Derk. It used to be as plebian as the fb but then they op'ed all map bosses and...the fb. Apparently, all magic and all sword just don't cut it in cabal. A good mix will...now. So there.

Kyomu
12-30-2014, 07:49 PM
Well, that FB is pretty OP. Here's his set http://nevarethzone.cabal.co.kr/character/info/1/LenTeur

Dat bike doe!

Edit: Most people's Fire Blade elemental enchant won't be as strong as his, since he has such high penetration already. That page says he has 414 penetration, which is enormous.

xTheNexiOnex
12-31-2014, 03:46 AM
Gears don't seem like much to me aside from the bike......l

Tonberry
12-31-2014, 04:34 AM
Gears don't seem like much to me aside from the bike......l

yeah, i agree now that i see his gear.

bottom line up front, his dmg increased by 14k although some of that is aoc as well.

itashi
12-31-2014, 07:42 AM
blood`s mind: " oh look i just got 1 shot over and over again..."

Lol now it's going to be impossible to get pen brbracelet now I stI'll need 2 x of those ers too

hanhnn13
01-13-2015, 10:47 PM
New update for ya
https://www.facebook.com/CabalSeasonII/photos/a.689306471115953.1073741828.630146320365302/822504344462831/?type=1&theater

zzeke
01-14-2015, 03:27 AM
cabal takes skill o.O? i thought u just get 60% rcr and ur pro?

Lord Kronius
01-14-2015, 07:02 AM
New update for ya
https://www.facebook.com/CabalSeasonII/photos/a.689306471115953.1073741828.630146320365302/822504344462831/?type=1&theater

Lvl 95? wtf.. why do they allow noob levels to carry this type of gear? zzz

and

LenTeur come NA brah, so i can go kenpachi on u!

Kyomu
02-08-2015, 09:19 PM
LenTeur just uploaded a new video of him soloing Quadra.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibjUf3cVNxQ

Tonberry
02-09-2015, 03:44 AM
LenTeur just uploaded a new video of him soloing Quadra.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibjUf3cVNxQ

deng... i just solo'd derk with 1 bar and i thought i was pro :c

really scared for when fb gets the new fire blade updates.... nation war is already imbalanced as hell with t5 procs being 2/3 fbs. last war there was 6 fbs roaming around in a pack and pwning everything in sight.

Lord Kronius
02-09-2015, 07:55 AM

really scared for when fb gets the new fire blade updates.... nation war is already imbalanced as hell with t5 procs being 2/3 fbs. last war there was 6 fbs roaming around in a pack and pwning everything in sight.
Lol..... rough ><

Vikz
02-09-2015, 08:02 AM

Lol that's hardcore , no escape with those so ever fast cd roots haha

jamnotjelly
02-09-2015, 10:01 AM
His fk crits more then my a and b attacks. Outdated character ftw. nevercatchup

Kyomu
02-09-2015, 10:39 AM

Remember though, he has Tempus, Awakened Leth, two very good Penetration sienas, and an epic PW5 (though not as epic as Manbear's lol)

Penetration isn't as important in PVP as it is in PVE, so I don't think you have to worry much about it. I prefer the current fire blade elemental enchant for war, because an instant 16k HP heal is super broken.