12-05-2014, 08:40 AM
#levelseis

modem
12-07-2014, 05:46 PM
noobs

7daan7
12-16-2014, 06:12 AM
Very nice!
Our guild EvoIution on EU reached it aswell :)

alhifnawy3
12-16-2014, 06:58 AM
Very nice!

guess it's not a first for NA then

Corvettezr1
12-16-2014, 08:17 AM
guess it's not a first for NA then

because EU and NA are the same thing huh?

ooDIoSAoo
12-16-2014, 08:24 AM
:p

whitetrash
12-16-2014, 08:25 AM

You beat me too it :-(

Valdoroth
12-16-2014, 06:23 PM
Very nice!
Race to lvl 12! Start!!

alhifnawy3
12-17-2014, 06:44 AM

I know that they are not the same but title says "Another First for NA thanx to Sei" meaning that NA server is the first to get 1m guild score "thanx to sei" when that is not true

Jelly
12-17-2014, 07:03 AM
Your interpretation is bad, and you should feel bad.

NiteFalcon
12-17-2014, 07:16 AM
actually we are first. checked EU forums seems that guild just got it a couple days back.

Corvettezr1
12-18-2014, 09:46 AM
actually we are first. checked EU forums seems that guild just got it a couple days back.

^ there you go

spittaz
12-18-2014, 10:53 AM
your interpretation is bad, and you should feel bad.

nub

Lord Kronius
12-18-2014, 01:05 PM
I know that they are not the same but title says "Another First for NA thanx to Sei" meaning that NA server is the first to get 1m guild score "thanx to sei" when that is not true

..... "FIRST FOR NA" means FOR NA. V_________________________________V

xDDDD

alhifnawy3
12-19-2014, 03:56 AM

i checked it too and seems i was wrong gratz for you anyways

..... "FIRST FOR NA" means FOR NA. V_________________________________V

you two are funny,aren't you?

xStar
01-13-2015, 03:58 PM
is cabal fun again?

Spamzor
01-14-2015, 06:01 AM
if you have several cars to sell ---> spend on cabal and/or can be trusted with other people's accounts so you can scam them, sure

^ because thats what Cabal is now, if you can do the above then it will be 'fun', knock yourself out.

Valdoroth
01-14-2015, 11:23 AM
It's bad that our own server members hate on our own selves over another server, instead of supporting it. The people we have...

Noona
01-14-2015, 12:28 PM
Totally offtopic but since you insisted that we have all these players that hate on their own server...

I don't think any of the previous responses were hate statements, it's just the sad truth that this server is and has been slowly dying out. All the (recycled) "collect an item and exchange for an epic item" events have killed this game. GMs even provided easy access to the items by adding them into the cash shop...talk about milking money. New players who have absolutely no idea what to do with events certainly can gain alz from them but in exchange for experienced players getting end game gear that would otherwise take years to complete. Needless to say, there was one event where players could straight up purchase "white boxes" for 800m each then exchange for the epic items. Those white boxes promoted so much alz buying that it wasn't even funny. Some people (which i'll leave confidential) even got TEMP banned for it so that tells us something. If all of the above wasn't bad enough, those people with amp'd up gears bring them to lower tier wars and farm the inexperienced players, scaring all of them away.

Let's also bring up how the GM communication is really bad. In past M/A they've always failed to update the community on when servers will be up even though they provide expected times. Why bother including them if they're always going to extend the M/A times? Can't they just say, "We will have a server maintenance today. Please log out safely..." I'm grateful that they're now updating their players but it's all on facebook...

TL;DR: The server is dying because of our GMs decisions on lame events and it's only normal if we have players who hate this server. I am not saying all of this because I am salty that I'm a noob, it's just the sad truth.

OverFlow
01-14-2015, 07:38 PM
Totally offtopic but since you insisted that we have all these players that hate on their own server...

I don't think any of the previous responses were hate statements, it's just the sad truth that this server is and has been slowly dying out. All the (recycled) "collect an item and exchange for an epic item" events have killed this game. GMs even provided easy access to the items by adding them into the cash shop...talk about milking money. New players who have absolutely no idea what to do with events certainly can gain alz from them but in exchange for experienced players getting end game gear that would otherwise take years to complete. Needless to say, there was one event where players could straight up purchase "white boxes" for 800m each then exchange for the epic items. Those white boxes promoted so much alz buying that it wasn't even funny. Some people (which i'll leave confidential) even got TEMP banned for it so that tells us something. If all of the above wasn't bad enough, those people with amp'd up gears bring them to lower tier wars and farm the inexperienced players, scaring all of them away.

Let's also bring up how the GM communication is really bad. In past M/A they've always failed to update the community on when servers will be up even though they provide expected times. Why bother including them if they're always going to extend the M/A times? Can't they just say, "We will have a server maintenance today. Please log out safely..." I'm grateful that they're now updating their players but it's all on facebook...

TL;DR: The server is dying because of our GMs decisions on lame events and it's only normal if we have players who hate this server. I am not saying all of this because I am salty that I'm a noob, it's just the sad truth.

i feel you butterchopstick

Spamzor
01-14-2015, 07:52 PM

I would have said all of this in a much harsher way but, to all the above +1.

doomer123
01-15-2015, 06:59 AM
i feel you butterchopstick

lipstick chicken butter roll

Valdoroth
01-15-2015, 11:39 AM
It's not so much hate as it is just too much trolling. Sure some people play seriously. So what? Let them. It's not any of our place to put judgments on things like that. On the contrary, if someone makes fun of you, don't take them seriously and/or just it up and get over it.

Noona
01-15-2015, 12:13 PM
http://i.imgur.com/wotvaBz.jpg

jamnotjelly
01-15-2015, 02:21 PM

Noona
01-15-2015, 02:34 PM
Sorry, loss of words. Don't even know what we're discussing anymore with Valdoroth shifting his initial claim towards another direction so might as well stop.

Lord Kronius
01-15-2015, 02:50 PM
Some people (which i'll leave confidential) even got TEMP banned for it so that tells us something.

Aww cmon, enlighten us on who these people are ^^ don't be shy!!

I am not saying all of this because I am salty that I'm a noob, it's just the sad truth.

Some more sad truth is.. you are a noob right?

x]

Ps.. just joking >< don't hurt me!