PDA

View Full Version : Im Back!!!! after 2 years!

LeftySlayer
01-15-2015, 10:03 PM
Came back just in time to check out and play a few time during the Santa event. And then.........i saw 14/80 Arch GS/Daik in ah. Back to retirement XD. Im sure there is alot more OP sheet out there but ya.......maybe see you guys in Cabal 2 if i have time lol!

#brokengame

DivineExorcist
01-16-2015, 06:51 AM
Sorry to see another soul go but, its only 10 base attack and 1 extreme more than forcy, Which has been around for years now (80/14 forcy+15 that is).

hanhnn13
01-16-2015, 07:13 AM
come back after 2 more years and you will be even more shocking.

you dont play and you hope others dont get new/stronger stuff?

LeftySlayer
01-16-2015, 09:59 AM
come back after 2 more years and you will be even more shocking.

you dont play and you hope others dont get new/stronger stuff?

no sheet ppl are going to get strong. I played since beta, my char is 6 years about to be 7 years old. Thought i didn't need to write a long essay for you why this game is broken but i guess your nubness need some lessons lol.

forcy was consider end game. Making sehh and pchh so rare it seems non-existent. I taken break from cabal here and there. months to almost a year off sometimes cuz i have a life. Ofc things will change. I do expect Cabal to have changes and ppl will get stronger. But I didn't think the game would go as far as everyone having +15 forcy with sehh flying around everywhere(to me it seems like it lol).

But ya...my 2 cent, heading to class!

spittaz
01-16-2015, 10:15 AM
no sheet ppl are going to get strong. I played since beta, my char is 6 years about to be 7 years old. Thought i didn't need to write a long essay for you why this game is broken but i guess your nubness need some lessons lol.

forcy was consider end game. Making sehh and pchh so rare it seems non-existent. I taken break from cabal here and there. months to almost a year off sometimes cuz i have a life. Ofc things will change. I do expect Cabal to have changes and ppl will get stronger. But I didn't think the game would go as far as everyone having +15 forcy with sehh flying around everywhere(to me it seems like it lol).

Sehh flying every where? Were can i get one pls

Sup3rb
01-18-2015, 02:03 AM

You have a life, so you tryed to came back to the game you throwing your pointless opinions at. I feel bad for your 'life' than.

Triplethreat
01-18-2015, 08:15 AM
Sehh flying every where? Were can i get one pls

IKR? He should tell me so I can grab my shotgun to shoot them out of the sky.

and oh, who is this guy?

vuongkhang
01-18-2015, 11:01 AM
Lol ,I like how they still trying to defense cabal even thought theres 100+ stupid bs going on in cabal ,no matter how much you try to act like amp scrolls didn't f cabal up , well lemme tell ya , IT TOTALLY DID, but that none of my busniess -sippin tea- PEACE

AllHopeIsLost
01-18-2015, 11:39 AM
Lol ,I like how they still trying to defense cabal even thought theres 100+ stupid bs going on in cabal ,no matter how much you try to act like amp scrolls didn't f cabal up , well lemme tell ya , IT TOTALLY DID, but that none of my busniess -sippin tea- PEACE

http://i.imgur.com/NMhS8ZV.gif

Tonberry
01-18-2015, 11:59 AM
doom and gloom, according to everyone this game was suppose to have died about 4 years ago.

spittaz
01-18-2015, 12:44 PM
doom and gloom, according to everyone this game was suppose to have died about 4 years ago.

+1, also how did the amp event up cabal? Every year its the same event, it's not hard to save up alz and get your own.. Sounds like your mad because you simply cant afford one, not everyone is broke.

Valdoroth
01-18-2015, 04:50 PM
+1, also how did the amp event up cabal? Every year its the same event, it's not hard to save up alz and get your own.. Sounds like your mad because you simply cant afford one, not everyone is broke.

Most people in NA don't have the patience or tenacity to continue running the same dungeons and such over and over to gather up enough alz to do so. In addition most of them fail to realize that most income is not gained from selling large sales only. They help certainly, but 5+ smaller ones everyday can add up just as quickly.

On the side, most players are now older and are either continuing with school or work full time, so the spare time is cut back a bit.

However, most of them also complain far too much for something they're just too impatient to work towards slowly over time. Even in games hard work pays off. Most people don't want to work hard, and that's why they complain, and ultimately, get no where.

jamnotjelly
01-18-2015, 05:16 PM
Lol

LeftySlayer
01-18-2015, 08:50 PM
You have a life, so you tryed to came back to the game you throwing your pointless opinions at. I feel bad for your 'life' than.

IKR? He should tell me so I can grab my shotgun to shoot them out of the sky.

and oh, who is this guy?

sad to see the cabal(NA) forum community still sorry as ever lol. Even with all these merges, I find the forum more dead than ever. Chill kids, I'm just trying to share something new and discuss about the game and my opinions. Yet we have noobs who spends too much money on the game just having nothing but negative comments and can't tell apart from jokes/exaggeration. Hence why you shouldn't know me because I stay away from the forum since Cabal NA has the worst forum community ever haha. Enjoy your Cabal life kids. :)

doomer123
01-18-2015, 09:04 PM
they're both jokes on the forum anyways ;)

AllHopeIsLost
01-18-2015, 09:11 PM
sad to see the cabal(NA) forum community still sorry as ever lol. Even with all these merges, I find the forum more dead than ever. Chill kids, I'm just trying to share something new and discuss about the game and my opinions. Yet we have noobs who spends too much money on the game just having nothing but negative comments and can't tell apart from jokes/exaggeration. Hence why you shouldn't know me because I stay away from the forum since Cabal NA has the worst forum community ever haha. Enjoy your Cabal life kids. :)

http://i.imgur.com/1wTN1gX.gif

Noona
01-18-2015, 09:34 PM
Amp scrolls breaking the game is a debatable topic. Some might say that it enables players to get amp scrolls that would otherwise take years to get. Others might say that amp scrolls are not what breaks the game because there are other things one could invest their alz in.

Also, the guy barely came back after 2 years of quitting. You think he'll know about recycled amp scroll events or even have enough alz for it? Given that, what makes you think he's mad at something he's probably unaware of? He's just trying to bring up a topic for us to discuss, though he could have done so in a much more constructive manner but I guess he did it on purpose, which is shown through the previous responses, lol.

Most people in NA don't have the patience or tenacity to continue running the same dungeons and such over and over to gather up enough alz to do so. In addition most of them fail to realize that most income is not gained from selling large sales only. They help certainly, but 5+ smaller ones everyday can add up just as quickly.

On the side, most players are now older and are either continuing with school or work full time, so the spare time is cut back a bit.

Right, and because farming dungeons over and over again can become tedious, some people can resort to using other means by gaining/farming alz. I agree that most players are now older and thus have less time to play but I'm pretty sure most of them are just moving on to other games.

spittaz
01-18-2015, 10:02 PM
Amp scrolls breaking the game is a debatable topic. Some might say that it enables players to get amp scrolls that would otherwise take years to get. Others might say that amp scrolls are not what breaks the game because there are other things one could invest their alz in.

Also, the guy barely came back after 2 years of quitting. You think he'll know about recycled amp scroll events or even have enough alz for it? Given that, what makes you think he's mad at something he's probably unaware of? He's just trying to bring up a topic for us to discuss, though he could have done so in a much more constructive manner but I guess he did it on purpose, which is shown through the previous responses, lol.

Right, and because farming dungeons over and over again can become tedious, some people can resort to using other means by gaining/farming alz. I agree that most players are now older and thus have less time to play but I'm pretty sure most of them are just moving on to other games.

My statement was mainly towards the players who been playing and always complain about amp events and such.

Noona
01-18-2015, 10:08 PM
My statement was mainly towards the players who been playing and always complain about amp events and such.
Oh? You did? You were talking about other players?

AllHopeIsLost
01-19-2015, 12:46 AM
http://i.imgur.com/znqDt2s.jpg

But seriously, The only "game breaking" was done from EST when they started directly selling alz and vouchers from the CS.

The game wasn't always P2W, But people started leaving because of a broken RNG so they made it more P2W.

If you want to pay....pay, If you don't...don't, It's just going to be harder to level up and gear out.

xFear
01-19-2015, 01:49 AM

why are you so stupid?

spittaz
01-19-2015, 09:31 AM
why are you so stupid?

How am i stupid? Pls enlighten me

Noona
01-19-2015, 10:20 AM
http://i.imgur.com/wotvaBz.jpg

Triplethreat
01-19-2015, 11:17 AM

Worst forum community, yet you are posting on it. And as far as your opinions, you said SEHH are flying everywhere. Please explain where all these SEHH's are. And you are going back into "retirement" since you saw a 14/80 arch Gs/Daik? Craftsman Forcium has more attack than arch anyway, and craftsman forcium has been around for how long? 2 years? Maybe longer?

xFear
01-19-2015, 11:39 AM
How am i stupid? Pls enlighten me
Sorry my statement was mainly towards the players who been playing not you :/

Tonberry
01-19-2015, 11:44 AM
http://kisforkomics.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/rita1.jpg
you've been gone for 2 years? i've been gone for 10000 years!

Noona
01-19-2015, 11:49 AM
Sorry my statement was mainly towards the players who been playing not you :/
http://i.imgur.com/pexrqOL.gif
well played

Valdoroth
01-19-2015, 12:58 PM
Worst forum community, yet you are posting on it. Hahaha

Craftsman Forcium has more attack than arch anyway, and craftsman forcium has been around for how long? 2 years? Maybe longer? Eh....it's potential reasons why arch is still technically better (potentials that we'll never reach though haha). Not to mention not all classes arch vs forci are the same. FB for example, gain +1% cd and 8 atk extra just having an arch orb/crystal regardless of craft (so instead of it being just 16% pc, it's 17% for them and the atk is basically the same). FA and FS are similar bcs the astral weapons. As for armors, the HP difference is nice, as well as the def rate.

Lord Kronius
01-19-2015, 01:05 PM
Lmfaoooooooo @ this thread. xDD A lot of good laughs.

You like the rolling stones huh?

Triplethreat
01-19-2015, 02:33 PM
Hahaha

Eh....it's potential reasons why arch is still technically better (potentials that we'll never reach though haha). Not to mention not all classes arch vs forci are the same. FB for example, gain +1% cd and 8 atk extra just having an arch orb/crystal regardless of craft (so instead of it being just 16% pc, it's 17% for them and the atk is basically the same). FA and FS are similar bcs the astral weapons. As for armors, the HP difference is nice, as well as the def rate.

I was mainly just talking about the GS/Daik as the OP brought that up. Arch has 20 extra base attack, however I think craftsman forcium gives u 28 attack for the craft. So it has 8 more base attack than the arch. Granted, the arch can be extremed to 5. But let's be honest, are we going to ever see that?

NiteFalcon
01-19-2015, 03:21 PM
herp derp I came back after 2 years and expected the game to be exactly the same as I left it!

http://www.gifbin.com/bin/012010/1263563485_dancing_kids.gif

jamnotjelly
01-19-2015, 04:27 PM
http://www.gifbin.com/bin/012010/1263563485_dancing_kids.gif

Dint know you could skitz out like that raven :●o

hanhnn13
01-19-2015, 06:02 PM
http://forum.cabal.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9074&d=1419923112

itashi
01-21-2015, 09:41 AM
lefty :O
bro nothing to worry about im still in osm/topaz weapons... and im still kicking ass they may have better gears but they not that much stronger :0
and anyways if u think ur gears is outdate and dont have time to upgrade just make a t2 character LoL

spittaz
01-21-2015, 08:29 PM
lefty :O
bro nothing to worry about im still in osm/topaz weapons... and im still kicking ass they may have better gears but they not that much stronger :0
and anyways if u think ur gears is outdate and dont have time to upgrade just make a t2 character LoL

Topaz wep arent really outdated for wiz tho, i mean theres only a few wiz who carry 7/40 sig or better

Enso
01-21-2015, 08:38 PM
Topaz wep arent really outdated for wiz tho, i mean theres only a few wiz who carry 7/40 sig or better

You forgot the /s.

Noona
01-21-2015, 08:39 PM
It's okay, wizarts have most magic attack in game, rolling in topaz wouldn't hurt :O

Valdoroth
01-21-2015, 08:49 PM
It's okay, wizarts have most magic attack in game, rolling in topaz wouldn't hurt :O
True story. My lv 180 wi has x2 Lycanus +5 orbs and has over 2000 m. atk. Oh and no pet, epaulet, or charm.

krad
01-21-2015, 09:30 PM

Can u show me how to save up 10b + in a week or few days?

hanhnn13
01-22-2015, 12:15 AM
after this update you will see tons of Perfect Craft Archridium and then tons of +15 thanks to the upgrade point event

welcome back after 2 years man

itashi
01-22-2015, 06:41 AM
hey wa got just as much attack lol

Panama
01-30-2015, 06:20 PM
This thread went south because of the weapon i'm selling. Priceless.