PDA

View Full Version : stop screwing bladers over give us new skills and buffs

Raven24
01-21-2015, 09:49 PM
Every big update wizards, force archers and force bladers get the good updates while bladers get usless crap how about you balance the damn characters and stop making bladers be the only crappy character on the game

Enso
01-21-2015, 10:13 PM
Yeah EST! Give Blader a buff that makes them invincible! Or a buff that makes them do unavoidable damage! Or at least give them an effector that makes them move twice as fast or maybe just a six second silence? Something, anything! Maybe just arbitrarily increase their defense rate over other melee classes? No? Okay. :(

Oh wait.

xTheNexiOnex
01-21-2015, 10:18 PM
I agree with op buff por favor.

KonaKona
01-21-2015, 10:32 PM
The #1 class that has been screwed for the last 10 updates has been FS.

Enso
01-21-2015, 10:48 PM
The #1 class that has been screwed for the last 10 updates has been FS.

200 ignore penetration on AoD at least makes it not useless anymore. Not great, but not useless.

meganight
01-21-2015, 10:53 PM
Every big update wizards, force archers and force bladers get the good updates while bladers get usless crap how about you balance the damn characters and stop making bladers be the only crappy character on the game

lol dang u much not no how to play a blader then!!!! blader is like the most OP class...bm2 int + aof rape anyone...FS in AOD RIP!!!!! and i do agree with konakona fs been screw ova, a dying class, but i do belive fs is more helpful in harder dungeon, pretty much i think its time for FS to needs a big update so that ppl can start to enjoy playing a FS again

jamnotjelly
01-22-2015, 09:43 AM
The class with every type of survivability buff and stat and the most op crits in the game needs more. DUH ESTNOOBS!!!!

doomer123
01-22-2015, 11:01 AM
this thread is a joke right

Valdoroth
01-22-2015, 03:21 PM
this thread is a joke right

I was just thinking that too. I think Enso nailed it on the head.

Lord Kronius
01-22-2015, 03:50 PM
p sure nexio needs all the help he can get, i say give bladers more. plzz

Noona
01-22-2015, 03:54 PM
Who is Nexio? Is he even relevant to the point of this thread?? Why are you frequently bringing his name up *cough*
+3 to Enso's post.

doomer123
01-22-2015, 04:04 PM
p sure nexio needs all the help he can get, i say give bladers more. plzz

boy you seem butthurt by some bl owning you in war

AllHopeIsLost
01-22-2015, 04:21 PM
http://i.imgur.com/sDkdyMe.gif

Spamzor
01-22-2015, 05:43 PM
+4 To Enso's post.

SantaClaus
01-22-2015, 07:18 PM
what is blader

Tonberry
01-22-2015, 07:38 PM

Every big update wizards, force archers, and force bladers get the good updates while warriors get usless crap howabout you balance the damn characters and stop making warriors be the only crappy character on the game xD

Noona
01-22-2015, 08:12 PM
Every big update wizards, force archers, and force bladers get the good updates while warriors get usless crap howabout you balance the damn characters and stop making warriors be the only crappy character on the game xD
Right...cause not being able to use SP buff unless there's a party member next to you is great. Or ninja decreasing FA hp? FB having shared root times on single and field bind? FB not being able to spam bind even though it fails?
If you ask me, the class that benefited the most are Gladiators...debuff skill, rage potions, removing rage depletion on all skills except heal, bm3 stage 3, and bm2 special.
All updates have their positives and negatives. As Valdoroth says, deal with it and move on.

Lord Kronius
01-22-2015, 08:27 PM
Who is Nexio? Is he even relevant to the point of this thread?? Why are you frequently bringing his name up *cough*
+3 to Enso's post.

it would be cool if you stopped commenting on my posts... unless you're just trying to communicate with me? ... then that's weird. you're a hateful individual! leave me alone ! Q_q

Corvettezr1
01-22-2015, 08:27 PM
every class other then except Bladers : WTB> DPS shorts with no drawbacks

Tonberry
01-22-2015, 08:53 PM
Right...cause not being able to use SP buff unless there's a party member next to you is great. Or ninja decreasing FA hp? FB having shared root times on single and field bind? FB not being able to spam bind even though it fails?
If you ask me, the class that benefited the most are Gladiators...debuff skill, rage potions, removing rage depletion on all skills except heal, bm3 stage 3, and bm2 special.
All updates have their positives and negatives. As Valdoroth says, deal with it and move on.calm down and have a snicker bro lol

Noona
01-22-2015, 09:10 PM
it would be cool if you stopped commenting on my posts... unless you're just trying to communicate with me? ... then that's weird. you're a hateful individual! leave me alone ! Q_q
Please, there's no hidden message to why I'm replying to your post. You're posting here, so as a fellow forum-er, i'm obliged to respond ;D

calm down and have a snicker bro lol
Perhaps YOU should have a snickers instead cause idk how that post made me seem like I was mad...just making a statement that not all updates cater to specific classes.

Sup3rb
01-23-2015, 02:34 AM
whot? tell me what good got fa since bm3 update? you mean -100hp? most crap 5min skill? useless synergies for party? heal for 1500 when even wi can have 5khp +? (oh, now i see it, pure troll thread, im out)

hanhnn13
01-23-2015, 03:43 AM
I think it's good if Blader has a skill like Hit & Run, similar to 2 quick skills 1.1s Gladiator has
One skill with that visual look
maybe Hit & Run or Breakthrough

Andrea
01-31-2015, 04:25 PM
They should strengthen WAs instead.
Amongst BL, FA, and WA (I dunno about the other classes, srry) WA seemed the weakest. BL the strongest.

"given the same level and stats like cr/cd/amps

Noona
01-31-2015, 04:52 PM
They should strengthen WAs instead.
Amongst BL, FA, and WA (I dunno about the other classes, srry) WA seemed the weakest. BL the strongest.

"given the same level and stats like cr/cd/amps

Can you or someone else please enlighten me on WHY warriors should get a buff instead of simply stating that they should? Have warriors always been f'ed over every update? It's not like warriors have been ignored throughout the past updates. They've been given the best debuff (imo) in the game WITH a suppression effect, 10% amp party buff, 1.3 bm3 hits, instant hp restore on Bear's, three (main) decent ranged skills, and seriously annoying to fight in general when you're in bm2/3 because of their constant knockbacks/downs from skills and bm2. There may be more but that's all I can think of on the top of my head.

Enso
01-31-2015, 07:58 PM
Can you or someone else please enlighten me on WHY warriors should get a buff instead of simply stating that they should? Have warriors always been f'ed over every update? It's not like warriors have been ignored throughout the past updates. They've been given the best debuff (imo) in the game WITH a suppression effect, 10% amp party buff, 1.3 bm3 hits, instant hp restore on Bear's, three (main) decent ranged skills, and seriously annoying to fight in general when you're in bm2/3 because of their constant knockbacks/downs from skills and bm2. There may be more but that's all I can think of on the top of my head.

They gained base attack from this last update. Not unique to warrior but it's definitely not a nerf.

In fact, I cannot think of a single update since Rising Force that actually put warriors at a disadvantage.

Even Extreme, they only have to worry about one weapon (which from personal experience, has a higher success rate). Twice the stats at 1.5 times the cost. Typical warrior.

I, like Noona, would love to be shown exactly how warriors are at any sort of disadvantage in Cabal. (As in worse than all other classes.)

Tonberry
01-31-2015, 09:44 PM
omg wa is so sux >_<;;;;

spittaz
01-31-2015, 09:57 PM
omg wa is so sux >_<;;;;

Give WA AoD and Curse Remove, that should balance them

Vikz
02-01-2015, 04:33 AM
fs buff plz lol:cool:

hanhnn13
02-01-2015, 03:33 PM
WA has more pt buffs than a BL so when soloing you might think it's weaker than BL
it's your style of playing, if you love soloing you should choose BL

WA has so many advantage already as the only class to use 1 weapon
WA items are so much cheaper than other class already

Enso
02-01-2015, 04:03 PM
WA has more pt buffs than a BL so when soloing you might think it's weaker than BL
it's your style of playing, if you love soloing you should choose BL

WA has so many advantage already as the only class to use 1 weapon
WA items are so much cheaper than other class already

I'd argue PC+BS > FoF+IB+AoF because Panic Cry is several orders of magnitude stronger than Field of Fear (I think that's not even debatable), and Bloody Spirit lasts 5 times longer than Art of Fierceness, and 3 times longer than Intense Blade. Not to mention Bloody Spirit's cooldown is significantly shorter.

Hard to argue with Blader BM2 though for soloing bosses.

Andrea
02-02-2015, 09:46 PM
I'd argue PC+BS > FoF+IB+AoF because Panic Cry is several orders of magnitude stronger than Field of Fear (I think that's not even debatable), and Bloody Spirit lasts 5 times longer than Art of Fierceness, and 3 times longer than Intense Blade. Not to mention Bloody Spirit's cooldown is significantly shorter.

Hard to argue with Blader BM2 though for soloing bosses.

Yea, it was hard to pinpoint exactly where Wa was weak at but from my experience with those three classes, solo wise, there was one dungeon where it took only one bar (not even used up fully) to take down the final boss with BL, 1 bar and a tad of bm3 or combo depending on how it critted prior with an FA (BL retarget > FA gunz), and 2 full bars with WA! One bm2 (even with retarget) all 90 secs of it just don't cut it. I dunno. So yeah, im basically soloing.

I recall how they seemed to have removed the additional 21cr (actually resist cr) of PC? Yeah, that was some nerfing back then. And the -def of BS, sometimes makes you feel like you're back to being noob def-wise against advance bosses.

It was those buff idiosyncracies that made it sorta impossible for my WA to solo Pluma back then. I needed party buffs. BL breezed thru it though. And it's not even in forcium yet.

Add: in hindsight, I think BL's intuition (reduced :( and FA's evasion (new) are life savers. WA's don't have either. And its bm3 seemed the slowest? I dunno

Noona
02-02-2015, 10:08 PM
Yea, it was hard to pinpoint exactly where Wa was weak at but from my experience with those three classes, solo wise, there was one dungeon where it took only one bar (not even used up fully) to take down the final boss with BL, 1 bar and a tad of bm3 or combo depending on how it critted prior with an FA (BL retarget > FA gunz), and 2 full bars with WA! One bm2 (even with retarget) all 90 secs of it just don't cut it. I dunno. So yeah, im basically soloing.

I recall how they seemed to have removed the additional 21cr (actually resist cr) of PC? Yeah, that was some nerfing back then. And the -def of BS, sometimes makes you feel like you're back to being noob def-wise against advance bosses.
Right, and it's hard to pinpoint why warriors need a buff because...? Right, they don't.
Sorry, but you're being EXTREMELY vague on your explanations. What battle modes were used in those dungeon runs? Was it when warrior bm3 a,b hits were still 1.5s cast time? If you were using bm3, were you using the correct synergies? etc. Also, I don't recall PC having a nerf of 21 rcr...can any warrior confirm?

It was those buff idiosyncracies that made it sorta impossible for my WA to solo Pluma back then. I needed party buffs. BL breezed thru it though. And it's not even in forcium yet.
I don't see how mentioning whether or not you could solo Pluma back then justifies why warriors need a buff now. Again, panic cry was and still remains as the strongest debuff in the game. With recent updates, they even got a suppression effect along with it, which pretty much renders the opposition useless for a good 4s-5s.

Add: in hindsight, I think BL's intuition (reduced :( and FA's evasion (new) are life savers. WA's don't have either. And its bm3 seemed the slowest? I dunno
Well of course Bladers and Force Archers are going to get those kinds of buffs because they're practically paper compared to warrior. I don't play a warrior but I'm pretty sure their shorts are just as effective. Their bear's even got buffed this update in that it gives you the hp rather than raising the current cap and having you restore it manually. Cat's recovery is also a good short, massive hp auto heal on the class with 2nd most def (I think) in the game. Also not sure if it's still an existing/legit glitch, but warriors can go instant immunity while rooted and be able to move as long as their charge and or force kick are in range of the target.

Bottom line, warriors are fine, in my opinion that is. Not saying that won't change, but I have yet to see one legit post actually explaining WHY warriors need a buff.

Enso
02-02-2015, 10:11 PM

They removed the crit damage resist debuff from PC at rising force, but then readded it with effectors. (I said *since rising force*.)

The defense penalty on bloody is better than both bloody rusk and mortal bane. Also warrior loses no defense rate or evasion.

Warrior bm3 used to be the slowest but they increased the speed (without decreasing the damage).