PDA

View Full Version : Event idea?

meep49
06-05-2010, 07:59 PM
Open a server for a dual tournament, hosted by gms, and answer the questions "whos the of this class in venus/merc?" "whos the best of venus/merc?" "whos the best of each class in na?" "who is the #1 person of na?" I don't know how to set the rest up, other than it works as a roster the gms would keep track of. Rewards...a special title specialer than bringer advantages?

Otherwise merge the nation wars for one week, venus caps vs merc procs, venus procs vs merc caps.

Anyone to fill in the blanks or add to this?

Rastan
06-05-2010, 08:04 PM
titles for the winners,eternal shame for the losers

Matrimoney
06-05-2010, 08:06 PM
Open a server for a dual tournament, hosted by gms, and answer the questions "whos the of this class in venus/merc?" "whos the best of venus/merc?" "whos the best of each class in na?" "who is the #1 person of na?" I don't know how to set the rest up, other than it works as a roster the gms would keep track of. Rewards...a special title specialer than bringer advantages?

Otherwise merge the nation wars for one week, venus caps vs merc procs, venus procs vs merc caps.

Anyone to fill in the blanks or add to this?

Yeah right, you know how many people would be eating 30 amps like candy?

meep49
06-05-2010, 08:08 PM
Yeah right, you know how many people would be eating 30 amps like candy?

The reason why the gms would be there, that or some system prohibiting there use.

Matrimoney
06-05-2010, 08:09 PM
The reason why the gms would be there, that or some system prohibiting there use.

Prohibiting the use of any buff potions would be a good idea, idk how they'd do it.

EmperorDvS
06-05-2010, 08:18 PM
Probably set it as a GM debuff.

GoldFalcon22
06-05-2010, 08:48 PM
i would rather have both nations on each server working together against the other server but thats just me