PDA

View Full Version : Title idea

Lord Kronius
01-30-2015, 03:35 PM
Ok so, like a great idea i came up with is....

GUILD TITLES =D

So lets say you are a certain rank in your guild, you could give that guild rank an extra option called "title" and the title would be named the name you chose for the guild rank.

Also... 1 year etc titles for members such as. 1 year member, 2 year member, 3 year member. ETC!

Would be p coooooool!! js...

-waits to get this idea thrown back in my face from the awesome cabal NA community :rolleyes:

Kyomu
01-30-2015, 04:25 PM
What if someone leaves the guild and comes back later? Or what about guild merges? I don't think it would work well. Sorry :\

Valdoroth
01-30-2015, 05:30 PM
Dawkinz.... sometimes you're retarded. We have a guild lvl 10 title.

Noona
01-30-2015, 06:45 PM
Dawkinz.... sometimes you're retarded. We have a guild lvl 10 title.
Thanks for the laugh, highlight of my day.

I think a more viable option would be enabling the guild master of a certain level guild to give their guildies specific titles that would appear who knows where. Perhaps above name and above or below title.

Lord Kronius
01-30-2015, 07:54 PM
Nope, your ideas are not as good as mine =D man i swear u guys know this is a good idea.

What if someone leaves the guild and comes back later? Or what about guild merges? I don't think it would work well. Sorry :\

Then they lose their titles forever and have to earn them back. Herp derp, its like when u quit a job and try to go back... u don't get the same position.. u get lower pay etc.

Noona
01-30-2015, 08:36 PM
http://i.imgur.com/VnTKiAv.jpg
ㅋㅋㅋ Best analogy ever.
One does not simply quit their current job and reapply for the SAME job.

Valdoroth
01-31-2015, 12:52 AM
ㅋㅋㅋ Best analogy ever.
One does not simply quit their current job and reapply for the SAME job.

It's not that bad of an analogy for players in cabal though. Some people DO do that and expect the same position.

xTheNexiOnex
01-31-2015, 04:46 AM
I'd say there's a corner on forums for suggestions but am not going to be that guy. However since we're on it we should have a title for the guild with the highest total USD spent.

Troll123
01-31-2015, 06:55 AM
I'd say there's a corner on forums for suggestions but am not going to be that guy. However since we're on it we should have a title for the guild with the highest total USD spent.

So in other words, guild who keep the game running.. I like that idea

Noona
01-31-2015, 07:25 AM
It's not that bad of an analogy for players in cabal though. Some people DO do that and expect the same position.
Your choice of words and especially one with that much degree of uncertainty leads me to believe that you're just defending Dawkinz for no apparent reason. I'm not salty though, cause all this confirms to me that you sir, are also a retard. BIG SHOCKER RIGHT? Nope.

It IS a bad analogy. He related being an ONLINE guild member to having an IRL job. As a guild member, you can literally go MIA for months and come back unaffected. You can pretty much come and go as you please as long as there's a valid reason. It's like saying how are you, Valdo, in Seireitei after 1)Being in Nightmares 2) Getting banned? Have you specifically done anything to "earn" your position back in Seireitei? On the contrary, who the hell quits the same job, reapplies for the SAME job, AND expect to be back in their original position? Maybe it's normal for someone of your's and Dawkinz's caliber, idk.

Valdoroth
01-31-2015, 01:25 PM
Your choice of words and especially one with that much degree of uncertainty leads me to believe that you're just defending Dawkinz for no apparent reason. I'm not salty though, cause all this confirms to me that you sir, are also a retard. BIG SHOCKER RIGHT? Nope.

It IS a bad analogy. He related being an ONLINE guild member to having an IRL job. As a guild member, you can literally go MIA for months and come back unaffected. You can pretty much come and go as you please as long as there's a valid reason. It's like saying how are you, Valdo, in Seireitei after 1)Being in Nightmares 2) Getting banned? Have you specifically done anything to "earn" your position back in Seireitei? On the contrary, who the hell quits the same job, reapplies for the SAME job, AND expect to be back in their original position? Maybe it's normal for someone of yours and Dawkinz's caliber, idk.
I'm not sure if you have ever played any nation simulators, but often being in a leading position requires a lot of your spare time, almost like a second job. You seem to fail to understand this fundamental measurement we humans use, called time, and how we use it. Sure it's a game, but some people play pretty seriously. You don't, that's fine. I don't, that's also fine. But some people do, so don't outright mock them without knowing more to the picture. How much experience have you had being in a lead position? Even in real life, being in a lead position brings on more responsibility, which in turn means more time consumption. That same principle applies both in regular work, or free time work.There's a difference between "a guild member" and "a leader of guild members." Last I checked, you're still just a casual member with no obligation towards anyone but yourself. It doesn't come without some additional work applied, so what he was saying is that people who did that work, then left for their own reasons, much time passing by and things changing, then coming back and re-asking for that position, regardless of all the changes and the lost of time.

It wasn't like I was re-made a VC right away for no reason. I was in the alliance for several months before being approached with a request to fulfill a job position, and I said sure. That position changed however to be fulfilled by any of the officers now, so the role isn't as big anymore. I originally was a squad VC. When I came back, I was asked to assist with the recruiting sections.

Last I checked, being a assistant manager and an HR manager were not the same jobs. But oh wait, I'm not smart enough to distinguish the differences based solely on a title that's used for both and label them both as just manager. Yup definitely no difference guys, they're the same thing in both real life and the internet.

Additionally, neither of your recent posts, nor my retort to your post have anything to do with the topic on hand.

I pointed out in the beginning that we already have some titles.
Dawkinz was making that example for TiG (Time in Guild), and having to re-earn it back to get the title again, and not being allowed to re-get it right away. Are you sure I'm the one misunderstanding things here? I think not.

xTheNexiOnex
01-31-2015, 06:10 PM
So in other words, guild who keep the game running.. I like that idea
"We Keep the Server Alive", "Ones Who Have Donated the Most", " Server Up keepers" or " I Sold a House", " I sold a car". How do those titles sound? Gimme some ideas bro.

xFear
01-31-2015, 06:23 PM
the only thing guilds need is more space for members.

Lord Kronius
01-31-2015, 06:39 PM

It IS a bad analogy. He related being an ONLINE guild member to having an IRL job. As a guild member, you can literally go MIA for months and come back unaffected. You can pretty much come and go as you please as long as there's a valid reason. It's like saying how are you, Valdo, in Seireitei after 1)Being in Nightmares 2) Getting banned? Have you specifically done anything to "earn" your position back in Seireitei? On the contrary, who the hell quits the same job, reapplies for the SAME job, AND expect to be back in their original position? Maybe it's normal for someone of your's and Dawkinz's caliber, idk.
Lol in order of the things i marked in big size font xD

1. i love your assumptions =D you are the best at assuming stuff ^^ cant believe u figured all of this out. Did you do it on your own though? Either way, Great detective skills !!=D
2. Please tell us on how you know so much about retards =D
3. Lol @ you taking this so seriously. Nothing better to do today i guess? =P it's ok, i love your posts =D
4. Stop, ur gonna hurt his feelings. ><
5. You must know a lot of people. I will make my own assumption here and assume you were born with a silver spoon and/or ur still just a child =D.
6. LOL explain to us how superior you are over me and val ^^. I'm sure you are a better person than us. I'm sorry we disappoint you so much. Q_Q
<3

Lord Kronius
01-31-2015, 06:40 PM
ps if you are trolling me right now.....

Noona
01-31-2015, 07:09 PM
the only thing guilds need is more space for members.
Right. Or some kind of alliance system so a main guild can be split however they want.

ps if you are trolling me right now.....

You know me so well. It's like we're meant to be together. Do you mind giving me your account ID so I can send in a love story for the event? It'll benefit both of us <3

Valdoroth
01-31-2015, 08:56 PM

3. Lol @ you taking this so seriously. Nothing better to do today i guess? =P it's ok, i love your posts =D

2. You know they say, "Takes one to know one"
3. It's all for troll.
4. What feelings? I was less butthurt about it than others.

Troll123
01-31-2015, 09:33 PM
"We Keep the Server Alive", "Ones Who Have Donated the Most", " Server Up keepers" or " I Sold a House", " I sold a car". How do those titles sound? Gimme some ideas bro.

First dont call me bro, im not your bro,
2nd you believe everything you hear on cabal? How can someone play cabal w/o a house? Pls dont tell me they use the library, use something logical.
3rd: What they do with there money is their business, some of use rather spend it on alcohol, girls, ps4 games, jordans ect.
Sounds to me like you hate some guilds, its obv what guild it is. Why? Cuz they are better then u in a game?

Lord Kronius
01-31-2015, 09:36 PM
Right. Or some kind of alliance system so a main guild can be split however they want.

You know me so well. It's like we're meant to be together. Do you mind giving me your account ID so I can send in a love story for the event? It'll benefit both of us <3
I jsut need some lovin ;) `:p :rolleyes:

Enso
01-31-2015, 09:45 PM

1. i love your assumptions =D you are the best at assuming stuff ^^ cant believe u figured all of this out. Did you do it on your own though? Either way, Great detective skills !!=D
5. You must know a lot of people. I will make my own assumption here and assume you were born with a silver spoon and/or ur still just a child =D.
6. LOL explain to us how superior you are over me and val ^^. I'm sure you are a better person than us. I'm sorry we disappoint you so much. Q_Q
<3

Please take some tips on how to be a better FB here. <3 (http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?44744-War-FB-PvP)

xTheNexiOnex
01-31-2015, 09:53 PM
2nd you believe everything you hear on cabal? How can someone play cabal w/o a house? Pls dont tell me they use the library, use something logical.
3rd: What they do with there money is their business, some of use rather spend it on alcohol, girls, ps4 games, jordans ect.
Sounds to me like you hate some guilds, its obv what guild it is. Why? Cuz they are better then u in a game? You are right broski am jelly of the people that can swim in the amount of ultimate game cards on their beds. Great idea lets add "Swimming in USD" to the list :D

spittaz
01-31-2015, 09:56 PM
Damn why so much hate on Cabal for ppl who spend money on this game, actually no. Why so much hate for everything o.o.

xTheNexiOnex
01-31-2015, 10:05 PM
"Swimming in USD" 9132

Troll123
01-31-2015, 10:19 PM
"Swimming in USD" 9132

Yea, its obvious they have enough to spend on video games otherwise they wouldn't.

QQ more

Noona
01-31-2015, 10:23 PM
Yea, its obvious they have enough to spend on video games otherwise they wouldn't.

QQ more

And you couldn't be anymore obvious as to who your main forum account is...

xTheNexiOnex
01-31-2015, 10:28 PM
QQ no am jelly they get to swim in ugc but jelly they better than me never? wasn't it clear in my early post I wanted to reward our top usding guild with titles? Just tossing out my ideas don't hate me for it just doing what my honeyboo dawkinz doing why so much hate on people who try to give suggestions. Why so much hate for everything. -sadface-

Noona
01-31-2015, 10:29 PM
QQ no am jelly they get to swim in ugc but jelly never? wasn't it clear in my early post I wanted to reward our top usding guild with titles? Just tossing out my ideas don't hate me for it just doing what my honeyboo dawkinz doing why so much hate on people who try to give suggestions. Why so much hate for everything. -sadface-
Wtf? Better back off before someone gets hurt.

xTheNexiOnex
01-31-2015, 10:33 PM
Wtf? Better back off before someone gets hurt. I don't see dawkinz mentioning your irrelevant name in threads that have nothing to do with you, obviously we have a secret love affair going on. All those lil shoutouts its his way of saying he admires me and always thinking about me so you better back off.

Noona
01-31-2015, 10:35 PM
i don't see dawkinz mentioning your irrelevant name in threads that have nothing to do with you, obviously we have a secret love affair going on. All those lil shoutouts its his way of saying he admires me and always thinking about me so you better back off.

qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq dawkinz, hun. This nexi random called me irrelevant. Please tell me it's not true. Please notice me.

Troll123
01-31-2015, 10:44 PM
And you couldn't be anymore obvious as to who your main forum account is...
I know, if they knew i was a GM i would be fired. Don't tell anyone por favor

Valdoroth
02-01-2015, 02:07 PM
Sounds to me like you hate some guilds, its obv what guild it is. Why? Cuz they are better then u in a game?
For awhile while I was doing school in 08, I used the university library during my 2 hours break between my last two classes. But then I'd go home and do some hw or play more.

Please notice me.

LOL

I jsut need some lovin http://forum.cabal.com/images/smilies/wink.png `http://forum.cabal.com/images/smilies/tongue.png http://forum.cabal.com/images/smilies/rolleyes.png
See previous quote.

xFear
02-01-2015, 06:02 PM
http://i57.tinypic.com/2d8h09i.png

jamnotjelly
02-01-2015, 06:20 PM
http://i57.tinypic.com/2d8h09i.png

Well nobody has more money then that guy. He's the real champion.

Also didnt know dawk was such a playa, no how big is your epeen son son.

Lord Kronius
02-02-2015, 11:59 AM
Lol, tf ... you complain about people spending usd... yet you recruit in ch 6 ... and majority of your players spend tons of USD.

I bash on you because you are annoying and you tried to buy me into your guild 3 years ago and when that didnt work you started to trash my name and send ur guild after me lol... so it's a little bit of retaliation and a little bit of me just picking on a scrrrrruuuuuubbbbb =].

And.. Lol @ all these crazy comments. So who wants to join sei so we can have convos with tha Dawkinz like this more often? ;) msg me ig and we can talk about you joining a real guild.

Lord Kronius
02-02-2015, 12:01 PM
just doing what my honeyboo dawkinz doing why so much hate -sadface-

Cause there is only ONE Dawkinz >=]

Noona
02-02-2015, 01:45 PM
Lol, tf ... you complain about people spending usd... yet you recruit in ch 6 ... and majority of your players spend tons of USD.

I bash on you because you are annoying and you tried to buy me into your guild 3 years ago and when that didnt work you started to trash my name and send ur guild after me lol... so it's a little bit of retaliation and a little bit of me just picking on a scrrrrruuuuuubbbbb =].

And.. Lol @ all these crazy comments. So who wants to join sei so we can have convos with tha Dawkinz like this more often? ;) msg me ig and we can talk about you joining a real guild.

What's wrong with trying to recruit people on channel 6? o.o Also, I not sure who you're referring to as "you" but if you're commenting on Nexi (why you do this, notice me please), I don't think they are complaining about people who spend USD. As they mentioned, they're just going with your suggestions to have newer and unique titles.
Lastly, I don't think I would be welcomed in Sei, considering how badly I s. Unless you can make a special exception for me <3

CandiCoatted
02-02-2015, 02:34 PM

+1000!!
People called Nex an alz buyer before also so idk why he cares soo much about this.

CandiCoatted
02-02-2015, 02:42 PM
What's wrong with trying to recruit people on channel 6? o.o Also, I not sure who you're referring to as "you" but if you're commenting on Nexi (why you do this, notice me please), I don't think they are complaining about people who spend USD. As they mentioned, they're just going with your suggestions to have newer and unique titles.Lastly, I don't think I would be welcomed in Sei, considering how badly I s. Unless you can make a special exception for me <3

Taking shots and making it as though it's a simple suggestion.

Hii Noona =)

Noona
02-02-2015, 03:12 PM
Taking shots and making it as though it's a simple suggestion.

Hii Noona =)

Dawkinz was saying that Nexi is "complaining about people who USD." Now, I'm not sure what the definition of "complaining" is to you, but I really don't see any hint of it from the posts that Nexi has made so far so... ;>

Oh, and Hii Cass =)!

xFear
02-02-2015, 11:08 PM

dawk just sit ur a$$ down.

xTheNexiOnex
02-03-2015, 12:03 AM
+1000!!
People called Nex an alz buyer before also so idk why he cares soo much about this. Because the people who called me alz buyer were dawkinz rafa and that same fool that defends usders now that's what makes it so funny LOL

xTheNexiOnex
02-03-2015, 12:18 AM

I remember you were in that badguild taintedreign once and wanted to merge with 10mwasted so bad to be #1 on venus and beat apoc but we clearly denied your offer I also remember you getting mad cause we wont craft for you cause we wouldn't craft people outside of our guild back in venus and you got mad and stopped talking to us called us usders cause we were making alz. Then wanted to be apart of something so bad followed the alz buyer Achilles in apoc along with that one abandoning your morale of not associating with "non legit players". Half of you people used to bad talk alz buying and usders especially those from mercury at the time in sei now look at you all LOL. Hate on me some more fools cause I haven't sold out like you guys.

xFear
02-03-2015, 12:23 AM
Because the people who called me alz buyer were dawkinz rafa and that same fool that defends usders now that's what makes it so funny LOL

LOL i still remember that night we sit down and talk about it, once again my bad =p

hanhnn13
02-04-2015, 02:09 PM
too much racist in a game

Vikz
02-04-2015, 02:30 PM
what's the point in playing a game if u don't even aim for the top at the same time . How in the world does that make sense ? But if people idea of fun is being stuck down low then good for them. I mean , it must be fun being stuck in one spot with a few others. Right ? Smh.

10mWasted
02-04-2015, 02:31 PM
You're saying that i was thinking if i joined 10mwastd i could be #1??? when the fk has 10mwasted been #1 in anything but being a bunch of t4 scrubs ?? How would i get the assumption of thinking "oh if i joined a sht trash guild called 10mwasted.. i could be the best."
It was the other way around "if u join our guild and stay in t4, we will gear u" lIke wtf?? no thanks u loser xD u can stay in t4 and keep killing kiddies if u wish.

You're an idiot. How could you forget in t4 when i used to boss u and ur gf at the same time??

You're a racist, especially towards filipinos. But you tempt so much with ur usd spending that u can get some in ur guild.

Just go to pinoybloods facebook, they post ur racist comments u scrub.

We've always been #1. Also you're the one who beg for TR and 10m to merge and of course we said no to you again. And no you're the one who beg to be geared and beg for us to craft for you and we turned you down. We will always be 10m. You were what TR? Tang? Apoc? Sei? A follower will always be a follower.

The moment we sold 8 rol2 for 2b each when the new craft system first started was the moment we became USD spenders!
I do love Sei tho - they made me rich. I remember my first pc fs gloves sold to Manbear for 6b or 7b. Those were the good old days.

LOL at the name calling. Nex - I think you really hurt his poor feelings.

http://youtu.be/17ZiS-Zub1A
Seems you're the one who should go back to t4 Dawk. Seems you're not man enough for t5 yet.

Troll123
02-04-2015, 03:05 PM
We've always been #1. Also you're the one who beg for TR and 10m to merge and of course we said no to you again. And no you're the one who beg to be geared and beg for us to craft for you and we turned you down. We will always be 10m. You were what TR? Tang? Apoc? Sei? A follower will always be a follower.

The moment we sold 8 rol2 for 2b each when the new craft system first started was the moment we became USD spenders!
I do love Sei tho - they made me rich. I remember my first pc fs gloves sold to Manbear for 6b or 7b. Those were the good old days.

LOL at the name calling. Nex - I think you really hurt his poor feelings.

http://youtu.be/17ZiS-Zub1A
Seems you're the one who should go back to t4 Dawk. Seems you're not man enough for t5 yet.

Sei vs 10mWasted??
and for the record, Dawkinz might su.ck but atleast he is in t5. I mean if he was in t4 he might kill more and look alot better but then whats the point? T4 gives no challenge while t5 does, maybe you guys should come t5 instead of t4.

10mWasted
02-04-2015, 03:14 PM
Sei vs 10mWasted??
and for the record, Dawkinz might su.ck but atleast he is in t5. I mean if he was in t4 he might kill more and look alot better but then whats the point? T4 gives no challenge while t5 does, maybe you guys should come t5 instead of t4.

90% of guild is in t5. We have like 3 members in t4. The whole T4 thing is just Dawk being obsess about the past or more like obsess over Nex. I should of really submitted Dawk and Nex for the love story contest.

10mWasted
02-04-2015, 03:30 PM
But I do think the title idea is a good idea if they allow GL to create titles for members depending on their grouping. Like if you're the recruiter of a guild you should have the title "Recruiter" so people know to come to you for invites etc.

hanhnn13
02-04-2015, 03:35 PM
Maybe only G lv10+ can have that title

Noona
02-04-2015, 03:58 PM
Dawkinz might su.ck but atleast he is in t5. I mean if he was in t4 he might kill more and look alot better but then whats the point? T4 gives no challenge while t5 does, maybe you guys should come t5 instead of t4.

But this isn't a matter of what tier he's in? God, I was cringing throughout this whole vid.
-Mana Freeze on the FS when they clearly have FI?
-Poorly timed AoC
-Fire Blade throughout his whole bm3
Point is, if he su.cks, he su.cks. Being in t4 and doing the same thing is just as embarrassing. I've seen people in t4 who can outplay t5 people.

OverFlow
02-04-2015, 04:03 PM
But this isn't a matter of what tier he's in? God, I was cringing throughout this whole vid.
-Poorly timed AoC
Point is, if he su.cks, he su.cks. Being in t4 and doing the same thing is just as embarrassing. I've seen people in t4 who can outplay t5 people.

damn

ColdFire
02-04-2015, 05:54 PM
this whole thread is cancer. everyone should just delete their accounts. u all suk peace

jamnotjelly
02-04-2015, 06:32 PM
this whole thread is cancer. everyone should just delete their accounts. u all suk peace

Lolol

Also 10 has been mostly t5 since like last summer. They're just all caps where us all the t4 stuff coming from they stay in like the top 5 guild ranks °-°. Jusayin not taking any sides or anything I dont care enuff for that.

Lord Kronius
02-06-2015, 04:14 PM
:cool:
Lolol

Also 10 has been mostly t5 since like last summer. They're just all caps where us all the t4 stuff coming from they stay in like the top 5 guild ranks °-°. Jusayin not taking any sides or anything I dont care enuff for that.
"Lol i don't mean to back up 10mwasted, but i just did."-jamz!

-Poorly timed AoC
You better stahp before i post the mail about you asking for my number and me turning u down hardcore !!

Noona
02-06-2015, 04:23 PM
You better stahp before i post the mail about you asking for my number and me turning u down hardcore !!
Please do post it. Looking forward to it.

Lord Kronius
02-06-2015, 04:46 PM
Please do post it. Looking forward to it.

Oh yeah? how about you don't tell me what to do? thanks.

Noona
02-06-2015, 04:53 PM
Oh yeah? how about you don't tell me what to do? thanks.
>attempts to blackmail
>victim says do it
>offender says don't tell me what to do
Classic.

Lord Kronius
02-06-2015, 06:14 PM
>attempts to blackmail
>victim says do it
>offender says don't tell me what to do
Classic.
figured this out, all on her own.
^^

ColdFire
02-06-2015, 06:19 PM
you two should smelt your sausages together in a pink furnace, get married, and make hot love forever

Noona
02-06-2015, 06:21 PM
figured this out, all on her own.
^^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17ZiS-Zub1A
Figured out how to play fb, all on his own.
^^ <3

you two should smelt your sausages together in a pink furnace, get married, and make hot love forever
LOL

doomer123
02-06-2015, 08:24 PM
git gud

Lord Kronius
02-07-2015, 09:49 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17ZiS-Zub1A
Figured out how to play fb, all on his own.
^^ <3

LOL

that video is old, why you gotta bring up old stuff?

Dang i war all the time, sometimes i get lazy geez.

Noona if you want a piece of me... trolling on the forums is not the way to achieve this.
and no you can't have my number either... msg me in game and we can talk ok?
bb =]

Kyomu
02-07-2015, 09:52 AM
This thread is giving me ebola. LITERALLY

CandiCoatted
02-07-2015, 09:56 AM
That was a very interesting video......
I fell asleep three times tho... o.o

doomer123
02-07-2015, 10:11 AM
This thread is giving me ebola. LITERALLY

this should too.

Penetration isn't as good as you might think.

Anyway, if you have more penetration than the opponent has damage reduce, that penetration doesn't do anything. It's not quite as good as you might think.

Still, I'd rather have BL's intense blade over the new penetration buff any day.

Noona
02-07-2015, 10:25 AM
that video is old, why you gotta bring up old stuff?

Dang i war all the time, sometimes i get lazy geez.

Noona if you want a piece of me... trolling on the forums is not the way to achieve this.
and no you can't have my number either... msg me in game and we can talk ok?
bb =]
Right, cause this video is anywhere near "old."
Still looking for that conversation of your's where I explicitly asked for your number...but I guess I can't tell you want to do. Why? Duh, cause you don't have it.
So no, YOU can't have MY number. Also, don't tell me what to do, ktnx.

Kyomu
02-07-2015, 10:59 AM
this should too.

I've found that in PVP, penetration kind of isn't as important as base attack and amp.

After seeing that LenTeur guy on the korean servers soloing bosses (with his 400-something penetration before Elemental Enchant) I've changed my mind about how good it is in pve.

Lord Kronius
02-07-2015, 11:45 AM
Right, cause this video is anywhere near "old."
Still looking for that conversation of your's where I explicitly asked for your number...but I guess I can't tell you want to do. Why? Duh, cause you don't have it.
So no, YOU can't have MY number. Also, don't tell me what to do, ktnx.

Lol i can tell english is not your first language.

And a couple days old is still old. K thanx ^^

Noona
02-07-2015, 12:07 PM
Lol i can tell english is not your first language.

And a couple days old is still old. K thanx ^^
Woah, small typo and you question if English is my first language or not.
Perhaps English isn't your first language either? "Lol, I can tell English is not your first language."
And fair enough, we all have different definitions of old. I call that video RECENT, you call it OLD, okay. Seriously though, it's okay if you were "lazy" even though you wasted a whole 2 minutes, which included half a bm3, on fighting ONE fs who barely got scratched. Kind of sad how most people can't just accept the truth and admit that they s rather than coming up with lame excuses. Not saying I'm superior to anyone, but just saying in general =]

doomer123
02-07-2015, 12:53 PM
Dawkinz is giving English lessons? Where did he graduate? The school of stupidity?

Valdoroth
02-07-2015, 03:11 PM
Sorry Dawkinz, but the video, published 31JAN2015, is not old in terms of Cabal time. You know very well that it takes more than a week to get over old habits in cabal. Sure I was about to change my key-binding pattern in a few days, but I still mess up sometimes 2 years later.

This is a losing argument that you really should admit not defeat, but that you're not correct either.

The original topic you talked about Titles for Guilds, and nothing to do with pvp, you, or the likes of which are being currently argued. Grow a pair and walk this one off. Please. It's not a bad thing to be wrong occasionally. I am wrong occasionally, but I don't stubbornly deny it. I'm not pointing out which parts were right and wrong. Just drop it and move on. Simple. Effective.

As for everyone else, you're not helping this case anymore by blowing wind into the fire.

MamaMiaYoe
02-07-2015, 03:17 PM
Oh that's boring. no no no. Dont stop. I wanna watch my vag***'s go at it. Carry on

CandiCoatted
02-08-2015, 06:52 AM
Oh that's boring. no no no. Dont stop. I wanna watch my vag***'s go at it. Carry on

Inbox me or I'll punch you!

Lord Kronius
02-09-2015, 07:03 AM
Sorry Dawkinz, but the video, published 31JAN2015, is not old in terms of Cabal time. You know very well that it takes more than a week to get over old habits in cabal. Sure I was about to change my key-binding pattern in a few days, but I still mess up sometimes 2 years later.

This is a losing argument that you really should admit not defeat, but that you're not correct either.

The original topic you talked about Titles for Guilds, and nothing to do with pvp, you, or the likes of which are being currently argued. Grow a pair and walk this one off. Please. It's not a bad thing to be wrong occasionally. I am wrong occasionally, but I don't stubbornly deny it. I'm not pointing out which parts were right and wrong. Just drop it and move on. Simple. Effective.

As for everyone else, you're not helping this case anymore by blowing wind into the fire.

I will blow this fire so big that it burns it to the ground! >=D jk... val it's hard for me to grow a pair bigger than i already have... i already have to buy magnum.... nevermind.. ,but yeah after this i will drop it and move on. BUT THE DAWKINZ SHALL HAVE THE LAST WORD!!

Dawkinz is giving English lessons? Where did he graduate? The school of stupidity?

.... did you come up with this all on your own? You're still trying to get attention from me huh? #cool

Woah, small typo and you question if English is my first language or not.
Perhaps English isn't your first language either? "Lol, I can tell English is not your first language."
And fair enough, we all have different definitions of old. I call that video RECENT, you call it OLD, okay. Seriously though, it's okay if you were "lazy" even though you wasted a whole 2 minutes, which included half a bm3, on fighting ONE fs who barely got scratched. Kind of sad how most people can't just accept the truth and admit that they s rather than coming up with lame excuses. Not saying I'm superior to anyone, but just saying in general =]
Yeah, lets not talk about how he failed to shield charge or that he was using cash shop pots. stacking 3 pots.. this wasnt the first time he came after me, as u can tell, he knew right when to set the video up. He kept annoying me... for him it was probably noon and for me its probably midnight, trsut me i dont like making excuses either lol,
but i would probably make videos of me pawning him too if only.. i knew or gave a f on who he was lol. He's no one of recognizable skill so meh, (he did seem to combo and dash p nicely) u can also see where i broke his combo ;)
i'm sure the bm3 hits with aoc on him would have landed some nice dmg like that 1.4k crit... but i barely crit, missed a lot, got blocked..

The dude comes at me prepd and ready... so there's that.. its not a video of him rampaging through war, its a video of him knowning where i am, i'm auto attkng a guard, and him getting all worked up, laughing in the video about him having so much hp.. i mean cmon now.. lol
zzz i can't explain it all for you kiddies every time.. just try to use some common sense here.

Lol how's it going?

Noona
02-09-2015, 07:24 AM
And that's why you're a bad FB. Learn your priorities. You could have just rooted the fs there the second you encountered him. Or even just run away. Talk to me again when you're a better FB, hypocrite.

Lord Kronius
02-09-2015, 07:41 AM
but i'd rather you come to t5 and find out for yourself and not just take my word for it ;P <3

Noona
02-09-2015, 09:52 AM
Yeah, lets not talk about how he failed to shield charge or that he was using cash shop pots. stacking 3 pots.. this wasnt the first time he came after me, as u can tell, he knew right when to set the video up. He kept annoying me... for him it was probably noon and for me its probably midnight, trsut me i dont like making excuses either lol,
but i would probably make videos of me pawning him too if only.. i knew or gave a f on who he was lol. He's no one of recognizable skill so meh, (he did seem to combo and dash p nicely) u can also see where i broke his combo ;)
i'm sure the bm3 hits with aoc on him would have landed some nice dmg like that 1.4k crit... but i barely crit, missed a lot, got blocked..

The dude comes at me prepd and ready... so there's that.. its not a video of him rampaging through war, its a video of him knowning where i am, i'm auto attkng a guard, and him getting all worked up, laughing in the video about him having so much hp.. i mean cmon now.. lol
zzz i can't explain it all for you kiddies every time.. just try to use some common sense here.
You're telling the "kiddies" to use common sense when you don't have any? Hilarious.

You're a lost cause. You know for a fact I'm selling my stuff, which includes a 190 FB, but you stll assumed I've never been to a single nation war? But whatever, it doesn't matter what tier someone is because if you su.ck, you su.ck. Also, you always claim that you CAN make videos of you "pawning" people but you never follow up on that and simply say that they're irrelevant -- a nobody -- or that they're bad, skillwise. But reality check, you're also a nobody, nor do you have any skill playing as an FB even though you've played for so many years.

Also, I can't begin to stress how much of a struggle that was to read. Pretty nice English there, coming from a person who criticizes other people for English being their second language.

Enso
02-09-2015, 12:10 PM
I will blow this fire so big that it burns it to the ground! >=D jk... val it's hard for me to grow a pair bigger than i already have... i already have to buy magnum.... nevermind.. ,but yeah after this i will drop it and move on. BUT THE DAWKINZ SHALL HAVE THE LAST WORD!!

.... did you come up with this all on your own? You're still trying to get attention from me huh? #cool

Lol how's it going?

Well, I actually recorded that entire war and just cut that moment out. I don't know if you know this, but you can actually edit videos after you capture them. However, if you'd like to see a whole war with my fs, there actually is one (here (http://youtu.be/T-wT25I0KF0)). Okay, without the potions I would have had (1k cash shop pot, 1.2k from crafted vital pot, times 8 for war) 17,600 less hp. So I would have dropped down to... about 51k hp at the lowest point? You're right, they made all the difference. That war was... 3pm I believe (I live in America/Los_Angeles), so you're in... uh... United Arab Emirates?

I would love to see a recording of you in war. Go ahead and send me a link on forums when it's uploaded (or post a thread or whatever). Look forward to it!

ETA: It seems pretty clear to me, but I didn't shield charge because I do next to no damage and even if you got suppressed I wouldn't have killed you (even with mortal bane).

Lord Kronius
02-09-2015, 03:49 PM
You're telling the "kiddies" to use common sense when you don't have any? Hilarious.

You're a lost cause. You know for a fact I'm selling my stuff, which includes a 190 FB, but you stll assumed I've never been to a single nation war? But whatever, it doesn't matter what tier someone is because if you su.ck, you su.ck. Also, you always claim that you CAN make videos of you "pawning" people but you never follow up on that and simply say that they're irrelevant -- a nobody -- or that they're bad, skillwise. But reality check, you're also a nobody, nor do you have any skill playing as an FB even though you've played for so many years.

Also, I can't begin to stress how much of a struggle that was to read. Pretty nice English there, coming from a person who criticizes other people for English being their second language.

lmfaoo rage more? xDD wow xD how worked up you have gotten ^^

Noona
02-09-2015, 03:55 PM
lmfaoo rage more? xDD wow xD how worked up you have gotten ^^
I don't see how any of what I just typed made it seem like I was raging or getting worked up. Ignorance at its finest.

Valdoroth
02-09-2015, 03:58 PM

but i'd rather you come to t5 and find out for yourself and not just take my word for it ;P <3

You didn't drop it. Last word is what women excel at. Don't be a woman.

You're only making yourself look worse here dude. I'm not a pro at cabal, but you still have much to learn though. I'm not saying you , because you don't, and there's plenty of other FB's in war to prove that. You're not a pro however, so stop while you're already behind.

Noona
02-09-2015, 04:05 PM

You're only making yourself look worse here dude. I'm not a pro at cabal, but you still have much to learn though. I'm not saying you , because you don't, and there's plenty of other FB's in war to prove that. You're not a pro however, so stop while you're already behind.
Shhhhh, he's just giving me the attention I asked for <3

Lord Kronius
02-09-2015, 04:21 PM

bro i can't / won't stop. if i stopped, what would she focus her attention on? she needs me bro, i won't let her down like that.

Lord Kronius
02-09-2015, 06:06 PM
Come all ^^

Valdoroth
02-09-2015, 06:10 PM
Come all ^^

You and I both know our only gap is our honor ranks.

You can stop btw. You have PM chat you can gladly use.

Have you been using that KDR form/doc I made you?

xFear
02-09-2015, 06:15 PM
You and I both know our only gap is our honor ranks.

Dafuk since when u $uck so much?
Sorry dawk, unless I see a better war vid than the1 enso posted I duno wut to say about ur fb play skills... :/

Lord Kronius
02-09-2015, 06:21 PM
Sorry dawk, unless I see a better war vid than the1 enso posted I duno wut to say about ur fb play skills... :/

nah dont have a computer to make a decent video. so eh, ^^ i guess i will jsut have to be labeled a noob Q_Q

Noona
02-09-2015, 06:23 PM
nah dont have a computer to make a decent video. so eh, ^^ i guess i will jsut have to be labeled a noob Q_Q
Silly bae! You're using a computer to play cabal though!

Lord Kronius
02-09-2015, 06:34 PM

Bro wtf? u deleted me from fb? thanks.. q.q add me back!

Silly bae! You're using a computer to play cabal though!

OMg plz plz woud u just stop.

Enso
02-09-2015, 07:28 PM
Come all ^^

Please. Scores don't matter.
http://i.imgur.com/KZTiIdu.jpg

SantaClaus
02-09-2015, 07:41 PM
Come all ^^

dude that shtty bl with saint outscored u

jamnotjelly
02-09-2015, 07:44 PM
They tryhard trolliage I smell it for miles.

doomer123
02-09-2015, 08:08 PM
dude that shtty bl with saint outscored u
rekt

Valdoroth
02-10-2015, 11:26 AM

I've never been great at pvp. I can do perfectly fine pve most the time. In war currently, I get shredded since I have no rr compared to most in t5. I'm only HR 14. No charm lol.

Lord Kronius
02-10-2015, 12:16 PM
I've never been great at pvp. I can do perfectly fine pve most the time. In war currently, I get shredded since I have no rr compared to most in t5. I'm only HR 14. No charm lol.

any news on the gui updates? its been 6-7 months?

xFear
02-10-2015, 12:16 PM
Bro wtf? u deleted me from fb? thanks.. q.q add me back!

either u did it or my gf was on my phone yesterday guess she dont like u lol

Enso
02-10-2015, 12:57 PM

Oh hey, I have no rcr either! :(

SantaClaus
02-10-2015, 02:09 PM
hr15 baby

Lord Kronius
02-11-2015, 05:59 AM
either u did it or my gf was on my phone yesterday guess she dont like u lol

Nah brah, wait.. she hasn't told you? ... rafa... we need to talk man. msg me.

Valdoroth
02-11-2015, 03:31 PM
any news on the gui updates? its been 6-7 months?
Nope. No new news. lol. I'm being lazy.