PDA

View Full Version : War FB PvP

Enso
01-31-2015, 12:30 AM
So as we all know, Force Blader is a very challenging class to play. With many debuffs to handle, it can be difficult to time them correctly for maximum effectiveness.

There are very few who have reached the pinnacle of superiority on this class.

There is one who is outspoken, but modest. Hinting at his genius, but never revealing it.

Using his own pioneered techniques, he has become one of the most feared Force Bladers not only on our server, but around the globe.

I had the pleasure of facing him one on one recently. It may be embarrassing, but I will post the full unedited clip of our encounter. As you can see his damage rips through my hit points like a hot knife through butter and I am left with no choice but to flee, only to be immobilized by a perfectly timed root leading to utter defeat. RIP.

http://youtu.be/17ZiS-Zub1A

Valdoroth
01-31-2015, 03:07 AM
I'm having a hard time seeing the ultimate superiority in this FB's tactics. Though I am a war nub (low HR doesn't help) I'm not seeing him being nearly as tactful as he could be. You left out some minor details. For example, was that MF even upgraded? Not to mention that he was in fire blade the entire time. Especially in BM3 for FB's, Lightning blade is superior during most of war. When he cast AoC, he only had a few limited attacks off since you were not silenced and your SG's KB kept him at bay.

As for the root, from my recent experience, it's up to pure luck whether someone is using an anti-root pot (which literally happens to 80% of the FB's, and 50% of the FA's I face vs now >_>, and no, I never root anyone with cursed dodge on) or not.

I could critique some more, but I'll leave it at that for the moment.

spittaz
01-31-2015, 06:40 AM
Is that Dawkinz?

Troll123
01-31-2015, 07:00 AM
So as we all know, Force Blader is a very challenging class to play. With many debuffs to handle, it can be difficult to time them correctly for maximum effectiveness.

There are very few who have reached the pinnacle of superiority on this class.

There is one who is outspoken, but modest. Hinting at his genius, but never revealing it.

Using his own pioneered techniques, he has become one of the most feared Force Bladers not only on our server, but around the globe.

I had the pleasure of facing him one on one recently. It may be embarrassing, but I will post the full unedited clip of our encounter. As you can see his damage rips through my hit points like a hot knife through butter and I am left with no choice but to flee, only to be immobilized by a perfectly timed root leading to utter defeat. RIP.

http://youtu.be/17ZiS-Zub1A

Are you talking about this fb in the video? Im not impress o.o, im more impress with your hp tbh lol

Noona
01-31-2015, 07:27 AM
http://i.imgur.com/hdvI0M9.jpg

jamnotjelly
01-31-2015, 09:24 AM
Sweet wonder who it is......"watches video"

Oh I get it.

Tonberry
01-31-2015, 12:20 PM
Are you talking about this fb in the video? Im not impress o.o, im more impress with your hp tbh lol
im amazed you made a forum user name "troll123", but can't tell the difference from legit post and a troll post.

Valdoroth
01-31-2015, 01:12 PM
im amazed you made a forum user name "troll123", but can't tell the difference from legit post and a troll post.

He actually made a legit post.

I think.

xFear
01-31-2015, 05:28 PM
that fb gave me ebola...

spittaz
01-31-2015, 10:59 PM
that fb gave me ebola...

Im from Dallas and i find this offensive :'(

xFear
02-01-2015, 12:54 PM
Im from Dallas and i find this offensive :'(

Im from miami and idc :/

Valdoroth
02-01-2015, 02:56 PM
Im from miami and idc :/
Dude, we should hang out sometime.

Lord Kronius
02-04-2015, 01:35 PM
YOu're a tanky FS, what can i say lol. I remember this fight very well. Havent fought an fs this tanky in a while...

Noona
02-04-2015, 03:45 PM
YOu're a tanky FS, what can i say lol. I remember this fight very well. Havent fought an fs this tanky in a while...
WOAH, you're the fb in the video? HOLY MACKEREL, please teach me your ways.

Enso
02-04-2015, 04:09 PM

Funny you should say that, since I wasn't even wearing my defensive gear. I was just messing around with as much HP as I could get at the same time. I was missing 248 defense, 280 defense rate, and 500 evasion (that EoG8 life).

Also I saw you mention having only 52 rate being an issue. I should probably mention that I have no gear with resist rate. My gloves are defense craft, and (as you can see in the video) I use a ruby charm. My bike also has none (in fact it only has two slots filled even). HR19 too. So between drei guard, bike, gloves, honor, and charm I'm 22-28 resist rate behind people who are "tanky". Thought that might be an interesting factoid.

jamnotjelly
02-04-2015, 04:59 PM
Funny you should say that, since I wasn't even wearing my defensive gear. I was just messing around with as much HP as I could get at the same time. I was missing 248 defense, 280 defense rate, and 500 evasion (that EoG8 life).

Also I saw you mention having only 52 rate being an issue. I should probably mention that I have no gear with resist rate. My gloves are defense craft, and (as you can see in the video) I use a ruby charm. My bike also has none (in fact it only has two slots filled even). HR19 too. So between drei guard, bike, gloves, honor, and charm I'm 22-28 resist rate behind people who are "tanky". Thought that might be an interesting factoid.

Whats defense gear? Dont people just use 1 op set for everything? You got a full set of 14 amp defense slotted gear or you just talking about switching bikes and eppies?

vXLi
02-04-2015, 05:12 PM
Whats defense gear? Dont people just use 1 op set for everything? You got a full set of 14 amp defense slotted gear or you just talking about switching bikes and eppies?

would it matter?
248 def alone is pretty substantial.....................

Noona
02-04-2015, 05:22 PM

So between drei guard, bike, gloves, honor, and charm I'm 22-28 resist rate behind people who are "tanky".
I can read!

SantaClaus
02-04-2015, 05:23 PM
I can read!

dang i cant do that =(

Noona
02-04-2015, 05:25 PM
dang i cant do that =(
How did you reply to me then?!?! Silly Santa!

jamnotjelly
02-04-2015, 05:32 PM
I didn't read the 2nd part my attention span doesnt allow it lovely noona. But she said that was the stuff she didn't have. Anyways it doesn't matter I'm the tankiest mofo on titan. *flex* *flex*

Enso
02-04-2015, 05:41 PM

Uh, usually for me it's belt and epaulet. However in the video I am also using force regen earrings instead of drosnin (I have two 76 defense), and the vampire epaulet just for more HP.

I mean, pretty clearly you're trolling because no one is that clueless, but I figured I'd explain if you're wondering how I got the specific numbers.

Kyomu
02-04-2015, 06:11 PM
I was wondering how you had so much MP, didn't notice the earrings and Vamp epaulet at first.

By the way, what's better (in your opinion), 106 def dros or Earring of Guard +8?

xTheNexiOnex
02-04-2015, 07:37 PM
By the way, what's better (in your opinion), 106 def dros or Earring of Guard +8?
evasion is trash 106 defense ftw

doomer123
02-11-2015, 12:55 PM
wow is that fb still using redosm :rolleyes:

Lucifer
03-03-2015, 12:09 PM
Nerf Enso >.>