PDA

View Full Version : max mp absorb (GM fix it plox -.-'')

itashi
02-11-2015, 11:11 AM
i know most people dont care about this topic, but it still annoys the crap out of me.
ok... i dont get how mp vamp works, even tho i got 150 mp absorb limit up with 7% mp absorb... i still end up having to use mp pots... come on what the ?
and im hitting like 8 mobs at the same time too...( to test it)
if it fully refill my hp why not mp ? i got same stats for both of them

sorry reason i need them to fix this is especially in war. im wiz soo i use up alot of mp and sometimes i get frozen for 1-2 sec because it using auto mp pot thing soo that annoys me at time and somtimes get me kills or... when im chasing somebody and ran out of mp... makes the guy escape from meh =.='''

i think its a glitch or something gm fix yo shi z plox

itashi
02-11-2015, 11:12 AM
also sometimes it makes me break combo if i forgot to refill mp b4 starting it =.=

Noona
02-11-2015, 11:38 AM
Not quite sure if mp steal is actually bugged but I can tell you that as a wiz in bm2, you're expected to manually use mp pots as you would with hp pots so that you're always at full mp or nearly full.

xFear
02-11-2015, 12:25 PM
Not quite sure if mp steal is actually bugged but I can tell you that as a wiz in bm2, you're expected to manually use mp pots as you would with hp pots so that you're always at full mp or nearly full.

That is not the case.the point is that MP max steal should work and it doesnt.blood knows how to usr his wiz better than a bunch of ppl I know so trlling him wut its expected as a wiz user is not the goal of this post.MP absorb doesnt seem to work properly so I think the less GMs should do is take a look at it.

itashi
02-11-2015, 12:34 PM
ye i tried it on my fs too normal attack mobs it doesnt work on it either its just a mess up thing.

doomer123
02-11-2015, 12:52 PM
That is not the case.the point is that MP max steal should work and it doesnt.blood knows how to usr his wiz better than a bunch of ppl I know so trlling him wut its expected as a wiz user is not the goal of this post.MP absorb doesnt seem to work properly so I think the less GMs should do is take a look at it.
Or you could simply just use mp pots

AllHopeIsLost
02-11-2015, 01:41 PM
Or you could simply just use mp pots

https://i.imgur.com/PSZbA8o.gif

Triplethreat
02-11-2015, 02:22 PM
I have 1% MP steal and I think I've used maybe 10 MP pots in the past month or so. So, it seems to work for me.

hanhnn13
02-11-2015, 02:29 PM
If my guess is correct, the developer had fixed it that way.
You can only steal mp from maximum 1 mob surround you.
They think it's cool to get some alz back by selling MP pots

i sell stuff
02-11-2015, 02:44 PM

iirc, this is correct. If you take the quest yerte's jewelry or w/e its called she explains that mp absorb works differently than HP absorb.

Noona
02-11-2015, 03:18 PM
I can read. I did not disregard the fact that the mp steal might be bugged or ninja-changed. I also did not tell blood how to play or wiz or that he was bad at playing one. Blood was mentioning how he was periodically frozen for 1-2s in bm2 as a result of the auto mp thing and I was suggesting that he should just use mp pots instead. However, the fact that he relies on auto mp pots in bm2 tells me otherwise that he's probably those "bunch of people" you talked about.

doomer123
02-11-2015, 03:40 PM
EVERY wiz SHOULD have mp pots on their bar AND pay attention to mp in bm2

SantaClaus
02-11-2015, 03:47 PM
wi 2 hard tim to reroll

itashi
02-11-2015, 04:34 PM
well i know u guys dont look at my bars in my video but i clearly use mp pots... but even soo when ur like chasing/runing or in middle of 10 procs use mp pot all the time isnt what in ur head 24/7. soo in the end its just annoying....

Noona
02-11-2015, 04:47 PM
well i know u guys dont look at my bars in my video but i clearly use mp pots... but even soo when ur like chasing/runing or in middle of 10 procs use mp pot all the time isnt what in ur head 24/7. soo in the end its just annoying....

Ugh, I agree that cabal is too hard. Using MP pots 24/7 in bm2 is like the last thing that would cross my mind. The struggle is so real.

viet4fun
02-11-2015, 04:56 PM
maybe setup the mp pot to side button of mouse @@

SantaClaus
02-11-2015, 05:04 PM
people and their fancy mouses =(

Enso
02-11-2015, 06:33 PM
I've never had any issue with running out of MP on any class I've played (FA/FB/BL/WI/FS); outside of MF, that is.

doomer123
02-11-2015, 07:17 PM
maybe setup the mp pot to side button of mouse @@
^
what I do

itashi
02-12-2015, 08:29 AM
Ok ok I got it.yall like trolling or spam hp pot and mp pot like retards. But the point of this post is simply discussing why mp steal doesn't work the way It used to anymore (which Hanhnn13 answered ty) and if they can bring it back the way it was or not. And yes I'm super lazy/cheap and don't want to spend alz on mp pots :3

Noona
02-12-2015, 09:09 AM
Ok ok I got it.yall like trolling or spam hp pot and mp pot like retards. But the point of this post is simply discussing why mp steal doesn't work the way It used to anymore (which Hanhnn13 answered ty) and if they can bring it back the way it was or not. And yes I'm super lazy/cheap and don't want to spend alz on mp pots :3
hhhhhhhhh get in the game blood, everyone has been spamming hp and mp pots "like retards" since the game was released.
If the point of this thread was to fix the supposed mp steal glitch, why did you feel the need to include the fact that you have issues with your mp getting depleted in bm2?
Ugh, 1k per mp pot, however am I going to have enough alz for the gear I want. Oh, wait. you can farm enough alz for 1k mp pots in under a minute.

doomer123
02-12-2015, 09:43 AM
hhhhhhhhh get in the game blood, everyone has been spamming hp and mp pots "like retards" since the game was released.
If the point of this thread was to fix the supposed mp steal glitch, why did you feel the need to include the fact that you have issues with your mp getting depleted in bm2?
Ugh, 1k per mp pot, however am I going to have enough alz for the gear I want. Oh, wait. you can farm enough alz for 1k mp pots in under a minute.

donate me alz pls

Spamzor
02-12-2015, 09:46 AM

^ +1, for as long as I have been playing aka from the very beginning of NA cabal release the MP pots always did that "pause for 1-2s" thing, EVIDENTLY its just how the game has been designed. Additionally, I don't believe in what ENSO said about "not having MP fully depleted on all the class he's played" I'm confident that at some point your MP reached near Zero OUTSIDE of MF but as the "good" players or "retards" according to BlooD, ENSo would have always used the MP pots on his bar or inside his inventory whenever the time alerted that he needed MP. Lastly, BlooD i'm sure you know that the MP "problem" for wiz in or out of BM2 has always been there and it will always be there unless if the game mechanics change completely, so NO MORE COMPLAINING and being a cheapskate and buy the damn pots.

Noona
02-12-2015, 09:57 AM
donate me alz pls
This btch. Could have sold your pw5 instead of breaking it hhhhhhh

Enso
02-12-2015, 10:22 AM
^ +1, for as long as I have been playing aka from the very beginning of NA cabal release the MP pots always did that "pause for 1-2s" thing, EVIDENTLY its just how the game has been designed. Additionally, I don't believe in what ENSO said about "not having MP fully depleted on all the class he's played" I'm confident that at some point your MP reached near Zero OUTSIDE of MF but as the "good" players or "retards" according to BlooD, ENSo would have always used the MP pots on his bar or inside his inventory whenever the time alerted that he needed MP. Lastly, BlooD i'm sure you know that the MP "problem" for wiz in or out of BM2 has always been there and it will always be there unless if the game mechanics change completely, so NO MORE COMPLAINING and being a cheapskate and buy the damn pots.

Uh. I said I never had issues with running out of mp... that doesn't mean I've never run out of mp; it means when I have, auto mp worked fine and it wasn't an issue.

jamnotjelly
02-12-2015, 03:12 PM
Dang that wiz life is crucial. My fb was able to survive off like 700mp pots for like 6months o-o, barely ever notice it running out. Never knew people had to use mp absorb rune.

doomer123
02-12-2015, 03:27 PM
Dang that wiz life is crucial. My fb was able to survive off like 700mp pots for like 6months o-o, barely ever notice it running out. Never knew people had to use mp absorb rune.

you SHOULDN'T be using mp absorb rune EVER

AllHopeIsLost
02-12-2015, 04:36 PM
you SHOULDN'T be using mp absorb rune EVER

http://i.imgur.com/Nbm5IF5.gif

Valdoroth
02-12-2015, 06:13 PM
Pet can substitute for the rune if you really need an mp % absorb that badly.

ddnquang
02-12-2015, 07:53 PM
I do notice that my hp bar fills up quicker than my mp bar even though my hp/max hp steal and mp/max mp steal are the same. However i dont have any issue with this

[GM] Wotan
02-13-2015, 11:00 AM

The way it is intended is that you can only steal MP from the maximum one mob surround you
and we can confirm that the system is working properly.

doomer123
02-13-2015, 11:53 AM
Wotan;442735']The way it is intended is that you can only steal MP from the maximum one mob surround you
and we can confirm that the system is working properly.

there we have it guys. pressing mp pots is so hard

itashi
02-13-2015, 12:24 PM
alright thread over .... this is lame :(

god i miss when i dint need to carry any mp pots ~_~
they take soo much space >.>

Enso
02-13-2015, 12:58 PM
alright thread over .... this is lame :(

god i miss when i dint need to carry any mp pots ~_~
they take soo much space >.>

I know right? 1/256th is such a burden. :(

Lord Kronius
02-13-2015, 02:18 PM
Ok ok I got it.yall like trolling

Guess what, they are all from the same guild. Can you take a guess which one it is? ^__^ hmm?

Noona
02-13-2015, 02:27 PM
Guess what, they are all from the same guild. Can you take a guess which one it is? ^__^ hmm?
Mememememe!
http://i.imgur.com/dmHoTT6.png
They're all from TouchMeTwice!!

doomer123
02-13-2015, 02:33 PM

trolling? if pointing out baddies like you is trolling ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Lord Kronius
02-13-2015, 03:21 PM
trolling? if pointing out baddies like you is trolling ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

says a random who hinds behind a forum name.

doomer123
02-13-2015, 05:54 PM
says a random who hinds behind a forum name.

I can tell English isn't your first language, but that's ok English wasn't my first language either. There are smart people and there are dumb people; I guess you're in the dumb category. Also, if you browse hard enough you'll know who I am even though it's pretty obvious.

KonaKona
02-17-2015, 06:53 PM
The only mp steal I have (5%) is with ring. I use only one vamp earring to grind but I never ran out of MP so it seems to work for me.