PDA

View Full Version : inperfectionist/kelek

Raunak
02-15-2015, 01:22 AM
So one might wonder how a random fb score 1.3k in war got me curious anywho so this is how !!!!!!!!!!! that wiz friend of his was building tower. he ran before when he saw me at proc base he was doing the same to the gate + towers lol missed that ss was too late .

Devil
02-15-2015, 01:46 AM
lol gg , that what scammer do anyways xD , weak fb and worthless too

doomer123
02-15-2015, 02:39 AM
:rolleyes:

ieatfacebook
02-15-2015, 03:45 AM
so let me guess that fb love farming tower and that wiz from Spartans saying to ss love farming small

Vikz
02-15-2015, 06:09 AM
so let me guess that fb love farming tower and that wiz from Spartans saying to ss love farming small

nothing is wrong with farming smalls , they are still guards that needs to be dealt with eventually.

Tonberry
02-15-2015, 09:45 AM
wow, people still build towers for others? in t5?

Lord Kronius
02-15-2015, 10:08 AM
Nice work raun. >< I wish i had known about this sooner....

Noona
02-15-2015, 10:14 AM
How do you know for sure it's kelek o.o
But if it is, how'd he even get into sei, pretty sneaky ;o

meganight
02-15-2015, 10:15 AM
from what i can see is, 1 fb is farming 3 tower, 1 fb is farming 1 tower, 1 fs farming 2 guards, and a wiz just standing there or it looks like, 1 fb farming 2 guards, 1 fb farming 1 tower, 1 fs farming 2 guards, and a wizz just standing there, either way, y that fb farming 1 tower only, go farm that 2 guards or that 3 tower, wouldnt that be better then just hitting 1 tower, just saying,

Vikz
02-15-2015, 10:30 AM
How do you know for sure it's kelek o.o
But if it is, how'd he even get into sei, pretty sneaky ;o

Kelek and his bro are both working together possibly. so it can be either one trying to trick u. Or just only Kelek.

Vikz
02-15-2015, 10:32 AM
from what i can see is, 1 fb is farming 3 tower, 1 fb is farming 1 tower, 1 fs farming 2 guards, and a wiz just standing there or it looks like, 1 fb farming 2 guards, 1 fb farming 1 tower, 1 fs farming 2 guards, and a wizz just standing there, either way, y that fb farming 1 tower only, go farm that 2 guards or that 3 tower, wouldnt that be better then just hitting 1 tower, just saying,

You don't know what AOE is ?

spittaz
02-15-2015, 10:47 AM
+1

nothing is wrong with farming smalls , they are still guards that needs to be dealt with eventually.

The toweres had to be dealt with as well, one doesnt simply pass by towers. Also farming smalls and towers is the same sht, they both help and nothing but farmers do it.

doomer123
02-15-2015, 10:53 AM
kelek has been a known scammer for like forever (from what I heard, I haven't played this game for too long) and he was still TRUSTED

Noona
02-15-2015, 10:56 AM
kelek has been a known scammer for like forever (from what I heard, I haven't played this game for too long) and he was still TRUSTED
benefit of the doubt, second chances, people can change hhhhhhhhh

meganight
02-15-2015, 10:56 AM
You don't know what AOE is ?

from that far away, i dont think fb aoe that 1 tower will reach the other 3 towers, thats too far, if it does must be range hacking, fa or wizz maybe a different story

Vikz
02-15-2015, 10:58 AM
+1

The toweres had to be dealt with as well, one doesnt simply pass by towers. Also farming smalls and towers is the same sht, they both help and nothing but farmers do it.

You don't understand or just trolling . Meh , w/e.

spittaz
02-15-2015, 11:23 AM
So how is this kelek(proof) and whats the difference between tower farming and small farming. I mean by destroying towers you score 500points per tower for your nation, isnt that still helping

Noona
02-15-2015, 12:11 PM
So how is this kelek(proof) and whats the difference between tower farming and small farming. I mean by destroying towers you score 500points per tower for your nation, isnt that still helping

I don't think anyone can take you seriously. You only gain 100 points per small tower. Please think outside the box a little. If people don't want to make it obvious that they're farming towers or guards, you think they'll kill it? Obviously they'll let guards regen while they hit something else and for towers, leave them at low hp and get their friend to build more.

xTheNexiOnex
02-15-2015, 01:32 PM
Don't mean to sound like val here but.....

Tos states that abusing a game mechanic that provides an unfair advantage is against the rules (or something close to that). So a player building towers for another to gain score faster breaks this rule, in this case the guild ranking where a guild gains alz from being first or a second. Already sent my tickets on this subject months ago, even got ted temp banned for it and others as well just need provide screenshot of the character score the character hitting the towers and the character that's supposedly building.

spittaz
02-15-2015, 01:44 PM
I don't think anyone can take you seriously. You only gain 100 points per small tower. Please think outside the box a little. If people don't want to make it obvious that they're farming towers or guards, you think they'll kill it? Obviously they'll let guards regen while they hit something else and for towers, leave them at low hp and get their friend to build more.

i know ._. i dont take this game serious anymore so im just here typing stupid stuff cuz im bored .__. lol

Valdoroth
02-15-2015, 02:56 PM
Don't mean to sound like val here but.....

Tos states that abusing a game mechanic that provides an unfair advantage is against the rules (or something close to that). So a player building towers for another to gain score faster breaks this rule, in this case the guild ranking where a guild gains alz from being first or a second. Already sent my tickets on this subject months ago, even got ted temp banned for it and others as well just need provide screenshot of the character score the character hitting the towers and the character that's supposedly building.
Woot! I'm popular!

(jk)

But yes, I could easily see how that could be a breach there from that perspective, although that isn't technically breaking any mechanics it does give an unfair advantage over others, however, it also doesn't really because anyone could do it. That said, it still shouldn't be done and the time taken to kill them doesn't help the team at all.

The thing I'm wondering is, who built the towers? For all we know in that picture, you could have been the one farming the towers and he just joined in, regardless of the chat in the left. You should have done a quick 5-10 second video clip instead.

edit: you also miserably mispelled his name. It would be imperfectionist, and his character name there is very obviously iPerfectionist.

Lord Kronius
02-15-2015, 03:13 PM
zzz can we plz get detective noona on this case? we need it solved. thanks

Noona
02-15-2015, 03:19 PM
zzz can we plz get detective noona on this case? we need it solved. thanks
Not something I can dig through as I don't know kelek that much other than the fact that he's a known scammer yet people still trusted him with open arms.

meganight
02-15-2015, 03:20 PM
jux pvp or freestyle and c who wins, my bet is (dawkinz>noona) (dawkinz>raun) (dawkins>valdorothkai) (dawkinz>iperfectionist) (dawkinz>cherrysweet)and best for last (dawkinz>supremekai) if thats the case DAWKINZ number 1 player in cabal history

Raunak
02-15-2015, 03:37 PM
XD ye the spelling mistake gg .... apart from that that wiz is the one building towers for him all day long i caught him at proc base but he ran before i took ss lol went up the steps nig was farming gate and 4-5 towers. And DUDE he had like 10m+ damage given farming those towers . send ticket to gms already if they consider it fair :D then i just say cant beat them just join them time for us all to do that in war just for points. PS if u just tower farm in bm3 with all amp gear u gain like 200 points + in jusst 1 fukin bm js . I suspected when i saw his score jump from 200-400 or so in just inside a minute >.> dont get me wrong i love seeing op fbs out there i just went to war to check who this fb was then i saw this ............. the disappointment lol. AND as for the positioning of that ss god dam it a ss is better than nothing.

Val thats the wiz building towers ending in 672 o.o . Hopefully gms can fix this if not then i guess this is considered normal now a days ! time to make a procchar !

SantaClaus
02-15-2015, 04:11 PM
jux pvp or freestyle and c who wins, my bet is (dawkinz>noona) (dawkinz>raun) (dawkins>valdorothkai) (dawkinz>iperfectionist) (dawkinz>cherrysweet)and best for last (dawkinz>supremekai) if thats the case DAWKINZ number 1 player in cabal history
Dawkinz for president

jamnotjelly
02-15-2015, 04:19 PM
I say change war rules. Every war 1 nation builds towers and the other naton farms, then the next war nations switch jobs. Screw bases!!! VOTE YES FOR CHANGE. Then someone can ss everyone with 1k+ score and na can be b better then eu.

Noona
02-15-2015, 04:25 PM
Well he sold tps gears and char during the event. And knowing his love for the game which he had gone on and on about for months i am guessing he didnt cash out. he prolly just bought amp scrolls during the event and then made this fb.No1 knows of his old char i asked around a bit..... Speculations i know but what are the chances that a new person outside the present cabal community joined and spend tons of money for this op ass char?
Also he had no guild since he arrived and hes been bothering us to add him to spartans (only other person who can make a op fb is chaos/tomo but then he woudl want to join seireitei not spartans lol. And given that he sold his fb to spur its highly unlikely ). Only 2 days ago when i told him i am not letting him in here no matter what, he went and joined sei . And him begging to join in spartans spur saw it too just in case u guys dont take my word for it lol.
Wait, TP's warrior is gone?
I don't mean to judge Spartans or anything but I'm pretty sure at least one higher up in there knew for a fact that kelek is a known scammer. Even a random like me knows that. Then if it wasn't bad enough, snowbearz wiz got scammed but kelek was still back into spartans? Dita getting scammed but kelek still in Spartans too? Sorry if i'm getting off topic, just curious as to what went on with kelek. I think people would want to know anyways since some may be searching for a guild and that alone might be unappealing. Obviously you can ignore me if you dgaf about Spartan's reputation in question, just asking in place of people who are curious.

Vikz
02-15-2015, 04:31 PM
He was out after the snowbearz incident . But idk how he got back in . And idk why they trusted him so much still. anways :X

Noona
02-15-2015, 04:37 PM
He was out after the snowbearz incident . But idk how he got back in . And idk why they trusted him so much still. anways :X
You're one of the main members (I believe) in Spartans but you had no idea how Kelek got back into the guild several times? =/

Vikz
02-15-2015, 04:42 PM
You're one of the main members (I believe) in Spartans but you had no idea how Kelek got back into the guild several times? =/

well i guess if i had spoken up , he would have not been allowed back in. But i took others thoughts into consideration. But i did speak up in the end right before , but no one listened. But i guess it's all in the past now , apart from the towers thing.

meganight
02-15-2015, 04:43 PM
frum what i see is that, maybe yes kelek is a scammer, and then other ppl wanna scam kelek, so they wanna make him belive that he can be trusted, and so they share infor, thinking?? that they will scam kelek, cuz he is a scammer, but instead, it went the other way around, sad story but true, the scam try to scam the scammer but instead the scammer scam the scam

Vikz
02-15-2015, 04:45 PM
frum what i see is that, maybe yes kelek is a scammer, and then other ppl wanna scam kelek, so they wanna make him belive that he can be trusted, and so they share infor, thinking?? that they will scam kelek, cuz he is a scammer, but instead, it went the other way around, sad story but true, the scam try to scam the scammer but instead the scammer scam the scam

trolls gonna troll troll troll ?

meganight
02-15-2015, 04:49 PM

well i guess if i had spoken up , he would have not been allowed back in. But i took others thoughts into consideration. But i did speak up in the end right before , but no one listened. But i guess it's all in the past now , apart from the towers thing.

hmmmm?????its funny u say u dont no what happen, u say if u had spoken up... and then say u did spoken up.. smells kinda fishing....

Vikz
02-15-2015, 04:53 PM
hmmmm?????its funny u say u dont no what happen, u say if u had spoken up... and then say u did spoken up.. smells kinda fishing....

You should read properly then speak

Tonberry
02-15-2015, 04:58 PM
dont feed them trolls, vik :b

Vikz
02-15-2015, 05:00 PM
okay xD

ToasterStrudel
02-15-2015, 05:02 PM
dont feed them trolls, vik :b
do you even have anything to contribute in threads that are not the ones you create
seems typical coming from the guy who bought tp's gloves and is trying to resell it for profit.
join spartans today guys, we will always have your back

Vikz
02-15-2015, 05:04 PM
do you even have anything to contribute in threads that are not the ones you create
seems typical coming from the guy who bought tp's gloves and is trying to resell it for profit.

Another troll incoming

ToasterStrudel
02-15-2015, 05:05 PM
Another troll incoming
yes. clearly. cause when reality strikes it means i'm trolling

Tonberry
02-15-2015, 06:07 PM

nah bro, i made that glove at the first amp event, thanks

Devil
02-15-2015, 06:11 PM

Devil
02-15-2015, 06:20 PM
that his score if he didnt farm towers

meganight
02-15-2015, 06:33 PM
anyone with good dps can get 1k pts

ToasterStrudel
02-15-2015, 06:41 PM
nah bro, i made that glove at the first amp event, thanks
so you're telling me two retards (you and achilles) can happen to make the same exact glove? like really, who would extend a 1 slot craftman with max rate then slot amp into it. also, you decide to sell "your" gloves after tp gets scammed? i smell fishing

meganight
02-15-2015, 06:43 PM

forreal tho!!!!!!its only a game!!!!why try so hard to get bringer???we all no that if yieh was still in cap this never had happen???iperfectionist wouldnt try so hard, faii wouldnt try so hard, none of this wouldnt had happen, in the end its only a game, and what will you guys do when you guys get bringer title, more farming????lol....and belive me every war is different, somtime u will get 600pts or lower on a bad war, good war u will get 700-900pts if not maybe higher...

Tonberry
02-15-2015, 06:49 PM
so you're telling me two retards (you and achilles) can happen to make the same exact glove? like really, who would extend a 1 slot craftman with max rate then slot amp into it. also, you decide to sell "your" gloves after tp gets scammed? i smell fishing

but its true :b
why do you think i used to go toe to toe with achilles?

ToasterStrudel
02-15-2015, 06:52 PM
Another troll incoming
now this is relevant ain't it

meganight
02-15-2015, 06:52 PM
i wouldnt want to fight tonberry or achilles 1 on 1 unless i catch them slipping with low hp lol hahahaha

Vikz
02-15-2015, 08:38 PM
yes. clearly. cause when reality strikes it means i'm trolling

whatever floats your boat

hanhnn13
02-15-2015, 09:18 PM
maybe kelek is the GM front and trying to scam his trusty fellows
lol, who know

aznboy200
02-16-2015, 07:47 AM
We all kno my list is longer then kelek since Venus wink wink

Valdoroth
02-16-2015, 09:42 AM

ZOMG!!! He know's my character's last name! I give you mega props!

@ Raunk - I see. Indeed it is a lowly thing to score high that way. No honor involved (not honor points). Ya ya I just like to make sure all validations are accurate. I didn't actually suspect you to participate in something like that. I've known you for a few years. I don't war a ton, but I can tell you that isn't considered normal.

:)

"We monitor wars" so says the GM bots. Do they now? If so, this is something to add to their watch list probably.

Lord Kronius
02-16-2015, 12:47 PM
Dawkinz for president

My first step, will be legalization of natural substances. Second step will be to continue being the awesome person that i am and continue spreading havoc in mwar. >=D

LMfaoooo, idk... these are all p good fbs and a good wi you mentioned. tough challenges.

Seireiteiforever.com Apply today ;)

Lord Kronius
02-16-2015, 12:52 PM
Let's derail this a little further.

Did anyone catch my display for the 9pm war last night?

P cool huh? ^^

xFear
02-16-2015, 02:24 PM
Wait, TP's warrior is gone?
I don't mean to judge Spartans or anything but I'm pretty sure at least one higher up in there knew for a fact that kelek is a known scammer. Even a random like me knows that. Then if it wasn't bad enough, snowbearz wiz got scammed but kelek was still back into spartans? Dita getting scammed but kelek still in Spartans too? Sorry if i'm getting off topic, just curious as to what went on with kelek. I think people would want to know anyways since some may be searching for a guild and that alone might be unappealing. Obviously you can ignore me if you dgaf about Spartan's reputation in question, just asking in place of people who are curious.

When the thing with snowbear happened he was automatically kicked, later on I think he apologize and a bunch of other things, so time passed he still wanted yo come back so we ended up adding him back but we all knew if something ever happened again to boot him nomatter wut.the thing with TP is that sometimes u trust the wrong people.its ok if u wanna question SpartandSpartans but if ur question is if we allow scammers and hackerd the answer is No.the thing with kelek was just a mistake u only do once.we always deal eith ppl who join and leave and then a couple of weeks later they wanna join back.one example is Light0ne, he joined on his low lvl bl and didnt wanna tell any1 but sooner or later ppl know, same with ppl from sei or some other guilds they r in guild and have told me not to tell any1.we deal with that all the time Lol.

ToasterStrudel
02-16-2015, 03:09 PM
When the thing with snowbear happened he was automatically kicked, later on I think he apologize and a bunch of other things,
so time passed he still wanted yo come back so we ended up adding him back but we all knew if something ever happened again to boot him nomatter wut.
the thing with TP is that sometimes u trust the wrong people.
the thing with kelek was just a mistake u only do once.
http://i.imgur.com/lfafPU3.jpg
i can't even begin to tell you how much i cringed reading this.
snowbear gets scammed, he gets kicked out. ok.
kelek apologizes "and a bunch of other sht", he gets back into spartans. ok...?
thing with tp is that you trust the "wrong person 'sometimes'" ok......? like kelek is a known scammer since pre mercury-venus merge. I'm a venus noob and I know kelek is a scammer so idk how you can "trust the wrong person"
the thing with kelek was "just a mistake...that you only do once" hm.....known scammer...just a one time mistake...hm....nope

like can i please go rob a bank, apologize, and be able to go back into society? like come on now.

its ok if u wanna question SpartandSpartans but if ur question is if we allow scammers and hackerd the answer is No.
i laugh so hard at this, thank for making my day hahahahahahahahaa -stares at fiery-

aznboy200
02-16-2015, 04:39 PM
It's okay I get into Spartans over and over with a new char and they never know

xFear
02-16-2015, 06:47 PM
-

Im not gonna go through the whole thing with u cuz all I think ur trying to donis flame.wuts done is done all we can do is avoid it from happening again.
Its always easier to criticize than actually doing something so dont try to act like u would of taken the BEST decision cuz in reality u cant and u wont.

SupBro
02-16-2015, 07:04 PM
Im not gonna go through the whole thing with u cuz all I think ur trying to donis flame.wuts done is done all we can do is avoid it from happening again.
Its always easier to criticize than actually doing something so dont try to act like u would of taken the BEST decision cuz in reality u cant and u wont.

+1

ToasterStrudel
02-16-2015, 07:09 PM
man, tons of people have been scammed before by kelek and you're telling me that each time you guys just went with "what's done is done all we can do is avoid it from happening again?"
snowbearz gets scammed...what's done is done, let's avoid it from happening again
sicarus and kael gets scammed...what's done is done, let's avoid it from happening again
dita gets scammed...what's done is done, let's avoid it from happening again
yes, it's always easy to criticize. but, i don't need a high iq to make the best decision as to whether or not a scammer should come into my guild again, yet alone affiliate myself with a scammer

Razwordz
02-16-2015, 07:12 PM
Just a FYI.... iPerfectionist is not Kelek. If he was, he would not still be walking around with the Sei name above his head. Just Sayin ! !

Tonberry
02-16-2015, 07:16 PM
it aint cherry, is it? i dont think cherry is a farmer type tho, the dude is a fighter.

Vikz
02-16-2015, 07:35 PM
Just a FYI.... iPerfectionist is not Kelek. If he was, he would not still be walking around with the Sei name above his head. Just Sayin ! !

who is it ?

meganight
02-16-2015, 07:43 PM
its seyrisa undercover!!!!

ArcherOfLove
02-16-2015, 08:28 PM
Darnit you guys caught me =/

xFear
02-16-2015, 08:48 PM
man, tons of people have been scammed before by kelek and you're telling me that each time you guys just went with "what's done is done all we can do is avoid it from happening again?"
snowbearz gets scammed...what's done is done, let's avoid it from happening again
sicarus and kael gets scammed...what's done is done, let's avoid it from happening again
dita gets scammed...what's done is done, let's avoid it from happening again
yes, it's always easy to criticize. but, i don't need a high iq to make the best decision as to whether or not a scammer should come into my guild again, yet alone affiliate myself with a scammer

I didnt know about kel till snowbear and I didnt take much look intonit since he had been kicked. Kael and sic were never in guild so I could care less wut happened to them.dita and tp were both in guild but as tough as it sounds if they chose to give kel their info it's their problem and theres nothing we can do about it.
I honestly dont remember why or how he was back in guikd and at that time I was toooooo busy with real life to sit down and start asking ppl questions or trying to figure out.I got a life outside of cabal so sorry for not taking care of the issue like I should of.right now we only recruit ppl we rlly know for more than 1 year or so and even if they r close friends or higher ups, if they do something stupid they will be automatically kicked idc who it is.thank god since kel left and a couple of other ppl eith him we havent had any single drama or issues lately.there is not a perfect guild out there.and like mafia says if iperfection is not kel then it isnt.

ArcherOfLove
02-16-2015, 09:03 PM
Perfectionist=sicarus case closed

doomer123
02-16-2015, 09:04 PM
its seyrisa undercover!!!!

pls sey would sh1t o n everyone in this thread

jamnotjelly
02-16-2015, 09:11 PM
You guys get so serious over these cabal conspiracies lol. Reality is if you choose to trust a faceless stranger with something you worked your ass off to get without any sort collateral because they're a part of your virtual family dont be surprised when one of the consequences happens. Then again you guy might all be role playing and I just sound stoopid. o°o

Vikz
02-17-2015, 03:30 AM
You guys get so serious over these cabal conspiracies lol. Reality is if you choose to trust a faceless stranger with something you worked your ass off to get without any sort collateral because they're a part of your virtual family dont be surprised when one of the consequences happens. Then again you guy might all be role playing and I just sound stoopid. o°o

Lol

awakening
02-17-2015, 09:57 AM

It's his brother.

Valdoroth
02-17-2015, 06:07 PM
It's better to just not trust anyone and work your own arse off to get what you want. :)
Personally, I still think you're an idiot if you get scammed. Sure it's happened to me in the past before (most recent time was in 2010), but you learn from your mistakes (hopefully) and move on with life. Same principle applies in game or in real life. If you can't learn to move on, then you better start growing up some.

This whole thread is definitely a bit entertaining though. All this gibber-jabber talk over someone farming towers in war like it's never been done before...

Vikz
02-17-2015, 07:27 PM
It's better to just not trust anyone and work your own arse off to get what you want. :)
Personally, I still think you're an idiot if you get scammed. Sure it's happened to me in the past before (most recent time was in 2010), but you learn from your mistakes (hopefully) and move on with life. Same principle applies in game or in real life. If you can't learn to move on, then you better start growing up some.

This whole thread is definitely a bit entertaining though. All this gibber-jabber talk over someone farming towers in war like it's never been done before...

+1

MamaMiaYoe
02-18-2015, 10:30 PM
Lol Kelek!!! Good job. I guess you also got that evil manipulative side. No wonder why we get along pretty well... Congrats. If you're reading this ;)

Lulu
02-18-2015, 11:32 PM
I'm perfectionist