PDA

View Full Version : hey GM (fun topic)

itashi
03-01-2015, 08:54 AM
ever since i started sincce open beta there has always been this debate about 2 slot item drop increase items

some people think it only works on chest and others say it only works on mobs....

soo i would like an official answer from gm themselves would be nice.

or anybody that actually true knows tbh

:D

Tonberry
03-01-2015, 09:11 AM
only works on mobs.

chest drops are predetermined upon entry.

mob drops are determined by real time % drop rate, which is reduced/increased depending on gears with drop rate %.

Enso
03-01-2015, 12:06 PM
only works on mobs.

mob drops are determined by real time % drop rate, which is reduced/increased depending on gears with drop rate %.

[citation needed]

hanhnn13
03-02-2015, 03:49 AM
only works on mobs.

mob drops are determined by real time % drop rate, which is reduced/increased depending on gears with drop rate %.that means drop rate gear works pretty well in LID????

Tonberry
03-02-2015, 05:20 AM
that means drop rate gear works pretty well in LID????

try ruina station buffalo room with all 7 people wearing full 2 slot drop rate and see what happens. it was actually kind of shocking when my guild did it back in 2008.

too bad 7 coins accessory is hard to come by now.

itashi
03-02-2015, 03:57 PM
lol nice to know

also have u guys notice that item slot increase is the only thing that does not have a scroll for it to put in item.... xD

Seiyuu
03-02-2015, 05:16 PM
lol nice to know

also have u guys notice that item slot increase is the only thing that does not have a scroll for it to put in item.... xD

nope. there's no scroll for skill exp up (adept) or alz drop

hanhnn13
03-03-2015, 12:20 AM
try ruina station buffalo room with all 7 people wearing full 2 slot drop rate and see what happens. it was actually kind of shocking when my guild did it back in 2008.

too bad 7 coins accessory is hard to come by now.
LID bosses are the only dungeon boss that dont have chests.
might it work for LID bosses?
did you test?

Tonberry
03-03-2015, 03:15 AM
LID bosses are the only dungeon boss that dont have chests.
might it work for LID bosses?
did you test?

never really had a reason to test in lid...

best thing bosses in there could drop back then was shadowtitanium slotted with amp, whereas we needed titanium/shadowtitanium 2 slot drops to use to get to osmium crafting.