PDA

View Full Version : Blended rune

providen1990
03-15-2015, 12:54 PM
Someone please help me make sense of these runes really.
Activation chance 1%, let say you in bm3 and you hit a boss after 100hit (bm then extend) you get one activation which give you a boost of 10amp (10 amp is like 700 damage). That is like nothing.
Why would we bother ?

NiteFalcon
03-15-2015, 06:51 PM
blended runes are not meant to be a "reliable" stat boost. Think about it in terms of its lifetime benefit.

Lets say you have a blended rune with 1% chance of activation. Lets say in 1 day you hit 1000 attacks, should go off ~10 times. Lets say you play cabal everyday for a year, that's a potential 3650 activations. Obviously this scenario is contrived and hypothetical, but that's the premise of blended runes. Its a small benefit to your stats that you reap over time, though it will always be unnoticeable and unreliable with a short term window perspective.

providen1990
03-15-2015, 10:53 PM
so basically it is the last thing that you want to upgrade ?

doomer123
03-15-2015, 11:54 PM
providen what's your ign?

jamnotjelly
03-16-2015, 06:48 AM
so basically it is the last thing that you want to upgrade ?

You might as well get the rune you want during this event since the blended rune market got completely obliterated

itashi
03-19-2015, 01:47 PM
i say they should upgrade blend rune, so when it gets activate make its like a 5-10 sec buff/d buff then it would be worth the 1 -2 % chance of activation o.o

Valdoroth
03-19-2015, 08:33 PM
Please note that on blended runes is an additional note that the rates vary by skill. I believe the rates for normal skills is a base 0%+ rune %. BM3 seems to proc them more often aside from the speed allowing more hits, but in general, so it's probably base 1%, with synergies being 2%. Overall still low.

v1mp
03-20-2015, 01:14 PM
IDK about you guys but my blended runes activate like crazy in war. For me, it's definitely worth it to have the additional amp, atk and def lower (smash shield). Don't overlook that 1% too lightly, like Valdoroth said, it's base off the skills/casting time/ect....not to sure of how it's calculated but it's more then 1%.

itashi
03-24-2015, 06:39 AM
I say defenseless is the most worth it blend rune

Tonberry
03-24-2015, 04:01 PM
i think its a waste of alz. even if it procs, the effects are rather dismal.

i have shield smash 3, cure 3, and sword dance 2. wish i spent my 3 bil on something else.

MamaMiaYoe
04-14-2015, 03:55 AM
They should increase the probabilities of these blended runes. Perhaps associate it with the combo mode hits, like with every excellent (red) hit you get a higher activation chance or better... 100%. If that's asking too much then with every 11th and on when the aim spot becomes really challenging to make it really rewarding

doomer123
04-14-2015, 06:59 AM
They should increase the probabilities of these blended runes. Perhaps associate it with the combo mode hits, like with every excellent (red) hit you get a higher activation chance or better... 100%. If that's asking too much then with every 11th and on when the aim spot becomes really challenging to make it really rewarding
let's consider that you're not retarded for once... just kidding that's impossible

considering in war you're in bm2/3 for TWO-THIRDS of the whole war and in PvE you're in bm for almost ALL the time, it makes complete sense to use a program that is ping orientated and easy to use already.

much sense such logic; are you from spartans?

MamaMiaYoe
04-14-2015, 08:42 AM
let's consider that you're not retarded for once... just kidding that's impossible

considering in war you're in bm2/3 for TWO-THIRDS of the whole war and in PvE you're in bm for almost ALL the time, it makes complete sense to use a program that is ping orientated and easy to use already.

much sense such logic; are you from spartans?

Damn what's with the hate with Spartans? Aren't they the #1 guild right now? I don't get it, I know you are mad because I'm an a.hole with a dirty mouth but to mention them for an attempt to insult me, makes me think.

Anyway I just had se.x so I'll be chill with my words okay?

The amateur players will always think that everything should be made easy and that's bad thinking. My way of thinking is to use benefits to improve gameplay. If they can associate these blended runes in combo mode enough to where you can actually rely on them maybe more players will learn how to combo mode and be as se.xy as us in pk freestyle. It's not all about gears for everyone. I rocked people with way better gears than me because I had an interest of learning complicated things and it felt rewarding. If BM all the time to WIN is how u see it, then it explains why you've been a nobody.

MamaMiaYoe
04-14-2015, 08:54 AM
When Spur said this game is done when they allowed auto target and fade on cursor I made fun of him. But he was right and ya'll have grown spoiled with your EASY way

doomer123
04-14-2015, 09:13 AM
All I literally read from that was I fu.cked another h0m0s3xual and I have a big ego even though I'm a baddie, oh wait that was your post sorry baddie.

MamaMiaYoe
04-14-2015, 09:30 AM
Awwww :3 You're not getting it? Lol Oookay.

doomer123
04-14-2015, 09:34 AM
Awwww :3 You're not getting it? Lol Oookay.

the fact that you're bad and retarded? that doesn't need to be explained

MamaMiaYoe
04-14-2015, 09:41 AM
let's consider that you're not retarded for once...

After a couple of minutes

All I literally read from that was I fu.cked another h0m0s3xual and I have a big ego even though I'm a baddie, oh wait that was your post sorry baddie.

Eh!? O_o really what sounds more retarded than a person who realize it wasn't his post? What happened to the edit button to cover up. :\

MamaMiaYoe
04-14-2015, 09:47 AM
You should try it if you're not getting it. I told you, go back to Asia. -.-

aznboy200
04-14-2015, 10:01 AM
You should try it if you're not getting it. I told you, go back to Asia. -.-Internet flexing gone bad here lolol

Enso
04-14-2015, 10:03 AM
They should increase the probabilities of these blended runes.

The amateur players will always think that everything should be made easy and that's bad thinking.

I love how this stuff works out.

MamaMiaYoe
04-14-2015, 10:20 AM
Yes, better to know that there's a way to make good use of them rather than hope they just activate by chance. Worth spending the hard earned alz on. Fine hitting on red is asking too much then lets go past 11 combo.

MamaMiaYoe
04-14-2015, 10:27 AM
i think its a waste of alz. even if it procs, the effects are rather dismal.

i have shield smash 3, cure 3, and sword dance 2. wish i spent my 3 bil on something else.

I don't like you but I will agree. Hence why I thought of associating them with the combo mode. Keep the low % for the bms and random stuff but at least reward us for hitting excellent in combo or for being able to maintain it while were past 11 or 15

ColdFire
04-14-2015, 12:49 PM
why does anyone still argue over cabal?

doomer123
04-14-2015, 03:19 PM
I knew miavii was dumb, but I didn't expect to get another terminal cancer.

Also do you have a crush on enso? I'm sure he's straight.

MamaMiaYoe
04-14-2015, 05:13 PM
Uhm why would u say that? Uuuuuuh... ew