PDA

View Full Version : New change in bloody spirit and the like

providen1990
05-02-2015, 11:07 AM
Since noone talk about it i want to go ahead a make a thread.
It is ridiculous that they have 80% defense while in bloody spirit (effector make it 90%) and a tons of damage boost. Doesn't make any sense at all. This skill suppose to be a trade-off between defense and offense now they just make it a buff. (In fs case it is 100% defense i think)

Lord Kronius
05-02-2015, 11:54 AM
They are pretty strong now. and Pc adds something new too?

Kyomu
05-02-2015, 05:39 PM
They changed bloody spirit to 20% defense at level 20 (-80%), or 30% with a PC effector
They changed Mortal Bane to 10% defense at level 20 (-90%), or 20% with a PC effector. They were nerfed hugely.

Delayed
05-02-2015, 06:05 PM
They changed bloody spirit to 20% defense at level 20 (-80%), or 30% with a PC effector
They changed Mortal Bane to 10% defense at level 20 (-90%), or 20% with a PC effector. They were nerfed hugely.

Don't worry ya'll.

At Bloodyrusk, Mortal Bane, Bloody Spirit, it's the same as before if you keep it lv 10. (Same or even more dmg, with a specific Defense decrease)

What I recommend is that you set your Dmg short accordingly to what type of dungeon you run, and adjust for the right amount of
difficulty and dmg output.

Right now on my GL I tried lv 20 Bloodyrusk but let me tell you that Spiking Bosses teared me apart.
Greedir killed me in AoS1. Angelo was rough. etc.
I leave my Bloodyrusk at lv 15 now. It's a fair challenge and I have to heal myself constantly.

Try lv 15, or keep it 10, if you War and run hard dungeon while not being geared that much.

Peace,

Pots.

doomer123
05-02-2015, 06:09 PM
They are pretty strong now. and Pc adds something new too?

Typical dumbass can't read.
Warrior
Penetration penalty reduced
Modified to sustain less damage from opponents penetration when attacked
Opponents penetration reduced from 120% to 110%
Bloody Spirit
Change to defense-related penalties increase according to skill level
Dramatic increase in attack-related abilities for each skill level
Effects of skill level 10 will remain the same
When a skill is lower than level 10, the effects of reduced defense and increased attack-related abilities are lower
When a skill is higher than level 10, the effects of reduced defense and increased attack-related abilities are higher
Effects arranged according to skill level.
Battle Mode 3 Synergy
Explode Anger
Previous: Own Defense 5%
New: Own Defense 100

because these notes totally mention panic cry.

Sup3rb
05-02-2015, 11:54 PM
wa/fs/gl has now more choices.
in eod3 is worth to max it cuz most of bosses are either killed in suppresion or gives ik no matter how much def you have.
in tg is good to have it on 10-15 (deppends on effector) for still nice boost and not so decreased def, just like before update.
and for solo boss hunt is nice to have it on lvl 1. fair dmg boost and very low def loss. I think its good change eventually.

Tonberry
05-03-2015, 12:27 AM
lvl 20 or go home

Vikz
05-03-2015, 12:24 PM
Level 20 or go home x2

Delayed
05-03-2015, 02:11 PM
Level 20 or go home x2

Let the sub 170s enjoy keeping it lv10-15. Unless geared with your main gear lv 191.

Not everyone is geared to pwn.

AoS1 solos and ic1 solos still require a decent amount of defense when comboing spiking Bosses.
Combo Greedir, Partial Combo Angelo, Combo Maga (easiest one to combo), Partial Combo Enraged Kanaph (1st 25%- 50% HP pre Spike phase)
Combo Kanaph if desired, etc.

*** For sub 170s, I'm speaking.
*** For exactly AoS1s and ic1s easy breezy solos Im speaking.
*** For builds worth under 2b in total (accessories/gear/weaps)

I say lv 10 or above. Not "20 or go home"
If you guys just wanted to brag, well you succeeded :D

NiteFalcon
05-03-2015, 04:26 PM
tl;dr all levels are viable situationally. im guessing 90% community saying stupid shet like always

Delayed
05-03-2015, 04:58 PM
Content of the message was removed.

ToasterStrudel
05-03-2015, 05:04 PM
i think you took burning's post the wrong way

Lord Kronius
05-03-2015, 06:24 PM
Typical dumbass can't read.
Warrior
Penetration penalty reduced
Modified to sustain less damage from opponents penetration when attacked
Opponents penetration reduced from 120% to 110%
Bloody Spirit
Change to defense-related penalties increase according to skill level
Dramatic increase in attack-related abilities for each skill level
Effects of skill level 10 will remain the same
When a skill is lower than level 10, the effects of reduced defense and increased attack-related abilities are lower
When a skill is higher than level 10, the effects of reduced defense and increased attack-related abilities are higher
Effects arranged according to skill level.
Battle Mode 3 Synergy
Explode Anger
Previous: Own Defense 5%
New: Own Defense 100

because these notes totally mention panic cry.
All i got from this was "according to my calculations, i'm an idiot."

ToasterStrudel
05-03-2015, 06:41 PM
yes something that was copy pasted verbatim from the patch notes means that someone else, who knows how to read, is an idiot

Lord Kronius
05-03-2015, 07:31 PM
yes something that was copy pasted verbatim from the patch notes means that someone else, who knows how to read, is an idiot

I was adding a note to the topic. Holy fk another one of doomers butt friends. just Because i didn't mention "bloody spirit" you assume i can't read. I don't understand your logic. I was simply asking a question about Panic cry, on a thread that was talking about how OP the Bloody Spirit buff of a WA is.

I guess that means i can't read.

doomer123
05-03-2015, 07:46 PM
I was adding a note to the topic. Holy fk another one of doomers butt friends. just Because i didn't mention "bloody spirit" you assume i can't read. I don't understand your logic. I was simply asking a question about Panic cry, on a thread that was talking about how OP the Bloody Spirit buff of a WA is.

It obviously does; congrats on making yourself look like a further fob and dumbass.

If you were just simply smart and read patch notes in the first place there'd obviously be no reason to ask a stupid question.

http://i.imgur.com/a3eYzpz.jpg

ToasterStrudel
05-03-2015, 08:13 PM

excuse me, i reevaluated what i said and it's more like how ignorant you are. all doomer did was copy paste TEXT from the patch notes with no calculations whatsoever but then you come into this thread and add unnecessary and irrelevant flaming by saying how patch notes make him an idiot. even though doomer was being rude about the patch notes, he at least contributed to this thread by narrowing down what the patch notes specifically say. did you really have to stoop down to his level and lash back at him to further derail this thread?
oh and just to be clear, doomer and i are not affiliated with each other. he's a rude dbag but at least he contributes to the forums and makes logical sense. i just call things out as i see it. sorry for being honest?

inb4 go to sleep kid who can't type proper sentences

Lord Kronius
05-03-2015, 09:12 PM
So you're saying because i asked a question on the forums, instead of taking the time to scroll through the patch notes and find the answer, i'm ignorant? v_V i guess ignorant means being lazy...
When i called him an idiot, I was talking about him calling me a dumbass for not being able to read... You assume just because i didn't read the patch notes, means i can't read? tf kinda logic is that.

doomer123
05-04-2015, 12:21 AM
So you're saying because i asked a question on the forums, instead of taking the time to scroll through the patch notes and find the answer, i'm ignorant? v_V i guess ignorant means being lazy...
When i called him an idiot, I was talking about him calling me a dumbass for not being able to read... You assume just because i didn't read the patch notes, means i can't read? tf kinda logic is that.

Apparently not, because you're making all kinds of bad excuses l0l.

ToasterStrudel
05-04-2015, 06:40 AM
>is apparently lazy to read patch notes
>someone who actually read patch notes copy pastes information
>calls the person an idiot and states that in such a way that makes it look like I can't read
>not ignorant, just lazy

Triplethreat
05-04-2015, 07:06 AM
So you're saying because i asked a question on the forums, instead of taking the time to scroll through the patch notes and find the answer, i'm ignorant?

Technically, yes. Ignorant means uninformed. If you read the patch notes, you would have been informed, thus you wouldn't have been ignorant.

Lord Kronius
05-04-2015, 10:20 AM
Technically, yes. Ignorant means uninformed. If you read the patch notes, you would have been informed, thus you wouldn't have been ignorant.

Indeed, uninformed I was. I was also uniformed that i can not read. Glad that's all summed up.

doomer123
05-04-2015, 12:04 PM
Indeed, uninformed I was. I was also uniformed that i can not read. Glad that's all summed up.

You're retarded AF, don't forget that.

Tonberry
05-05-2015, 03:26 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CIYR_XgBSY

Delayed
05-05-2015, 09:40 PM
I saw that movie recently, it's quite hilarious.

:D

That song doe is a bit overdone especially at the end.

Must not be taken seriously. xPPP

whitetrash
05-09-2015, 07:46 AM
Don't worry ya'll.

At Bloodyrusk, Mortal Bane, Bloody Spirit, it's the same as before if you keep it lv 10. (Same or even more dmg, with a specific Defense decrease)

What I recommend is that you set your Dmg short accordingly to what type of dungeon you run, and adjust for the right amount of
difficulty and dmg output.

Right now on my GL I tried lv 20 Bloodyrusk but let me tell you that Spiking Bosses teared me apart.
Greedir killed me in AoS1. Angelo was rough. etc.
I leave my Bloodyrusk at lv 15 now. It's a fair challenge and I have to heal myself constantly.

Try lv 15, or keep it 10, if you War and run hard dungeon while not being geared that much.

Peace,

Pots.

20 or go home learn to gear and play your class stop giving bad info to people

Delayed
05-09-2015, 10:18 AM
Content of the message was removed.

ToasterStrudel
05-09-2015, 10:23 AM
that escalated quickly