View Full Version : How to win war 101

doomer123
05-21-2015, 01:00 AM
1) Make sure you stack them smalls for Spartans, if they ever chase you run by smalls because they'll target smalls over you no probs.

2) Don't forget about using your blue bike in the middle of an open area to run away, because that sht is MLG status 10/10.

3) Make sure your op warrior using resist rate because that's how you play the game.

4) Using grade sig and below weapons is the key to winning war, because blocks don't matter at all as long as you can crit hard(if you crit coughcough)

5) Defensive merit trees are utterly trash compared to offensive trees, who needs IGNORE penetration/dmg reduct and EVASION/def rate when you can HIT hard.

6) +15 weapons are obviously not required to popular belief(especially if it's not Forcium+).

7) If you're not taking over 3m damage from small farming you're doing it wrong.

8) Only comboing to 11 is necessary because comboing past 11 is hard.

9) FB is too god damn overpowered just like my homie tonberry says, they're so strong omg, and warrior is so trash

10) On that note, FA is trash too.

11) Base ATTACK and MAGIC ATTACK don't matter at all; enso lies!

12) Alternatively, getting more and more people on smalls will increase your overall chance of winning and obviously apply a 20% bonus to your guild score.

13) Accuracy/evasion and attack rate/defense rate is also trash because why would that matter when you can hit HARD.

14) Med and Large bases are obviously not important compared to smalls.

15) Also ALL force shielders should build offense because offense>defense especially on a defensive class.

16) ALSO Fire Blade EE obviously still heals your hp.

I hope all you sweet people playing cabal enjoyed this how to win war 101, I will provide more tips if needed =)

Nothing to do with war but
17) ImmortalSouls is full of dumbasses like tf? and iProud is a terrorist, you have been warned.

Tonberry
05-21-2015, 04:36 AM
doomer will save the capella nation with his knowledge and theory crafting

doomer123
05-22-2015, 02:10 AM
doomer will save the capella nation with his knowledge and theory crafting

amen

I am Procyon too np

jamnotjelly
05-22-2015, 05:58 AM
Is resist stun good for killing smalls? What about not building gaurdians on smalls so the other team can quickly take the base and give you more opportunities to kill the smalls for quick points. Also you dont even mention mass rooting the smalls if someone attacks you so you can run away but have your smalls stay put for future farming. You have to explain every aspect of smalls as they are the key to winning nothing else matters. Geeez learn2mentor or you'll never be topr02w4rj4mmlg2015

Tonberry
05-22-2015, 07:00 AM
i would use skill exp rune in lieu of resist stun. this way, your sp builds up faster and you can bm3 guardians and get more points. you can negate stun by dashing/fading/screaming at your screen, so i find it superfluous. make sure you save up your aoc for guardians as it takes away major defense, thus giving you more farm points. when someone is trying to 1vs1 you, make sure you do not combo and fade every time the cooldown time wears off. if he roots you he is noob.

OverFlow
05-22-2015, 09:09 AM
i use sig grade weapon doomykun :(

xXCrusadeXx
05-22-2015, 09:41 AM
exp still rocking +9 gear or sumthin

Corvettezr1
05-22-2015, 11:28 AM
LOL that was a funny as.s read

xFear
05-22-2015, 01:29 PM
so much attention :o

doomer123
05-22-2015, 08:20 PM
i use sig grade weapon doomykun :(

it's OK cuz you're a fb and fb is op but what you should be using is phery. I use phery orbs and I am rocking damage like a boss.

skill exp rune is total trash WHY would you use that compared to alz drop amount. guardians can get you alz and the more alz you get the more sp packs you can buy duh. Lrn2meta2015

Peaches
05-22-2015, 10:10 PM
Doomer meta af since the beginning of time

Vikz
05-24-2015, 07:17 AM
Yea FS atleast needs forcium or archri clothes or they'll just get wrecked regardless of their dps output O_O lol

xTheNexiOnex
05-24-2015, 08:26 AM
Yea FS atleast needs forcium or archri clothes or they'll just get wrecked regardless of their dps output O_O lol can't tell if troll or serious

jamnotjelly
05-24-2015, 08:29 AM
Yea FS atleast needs forcium or archri clothes or they'll just get wrecked regardless of their dps output O_O lol
I thought fs was unkillable as long as they have a forcium crystal to increase their crit rate and defense, as it is their passive buff.?..?

Vikz
05-24-2015, 09:07 AM
dang , can't tell if i'm troll or serious either O_O !!!

Vikz
05-24-2015, 09:08 AM
I thought fs was unkillable as long as they have a forcium crystal to increase their crit rate and defense, as it is their passive buff.?..?

o.O not sure what to say here

Raunak
05-24-2015, 09:49 AM
:/ tsk man if u nub caps paid more attention to smalls u guys wouldn't have gotten wrecked yesterday in bonus man honestly start learning what ur preaching seeshhhhhhh..

I saw ur pro defence lol ur pro fb's were spamming lightning blade around mid guard to procs during bonus # of casualties None LOL see totally should have used fire blade tsk tsk get with the times ....

Delayed
05-24-2015, 10:32 AM
I'm from offensive, and I find that ImmortalSouls.

AllHopeIsLost
05-24-2015, 12:28 PM
http://i.imgur.com/jyqySJI.gif

doomer123
05-24-2015, 03:10 PM
:/ tsk man if u nub caps paid more attention to smalls u guys wouldn't have gotten wrecked yesterday in bonus man honestly start learning what ur preaching seeshhhhhhh..

I saw ur pro defence lol ur pro fb's were spamming lightning blade around mid guard to procs during bonus # of casualties None LOL see totally should have used fire blade tsk tsk get with the times ....

I seriously doubt you could even kill enso 1v1
bonus war too stronk cuz work hrs too stronk

my 7/100 sig gear is the most boss gear alive

Raunak
05-24-2015, 03:46 PM
I seriously doubt you could even kill enso 1v1
bonus war too stronk cuz work hrs too stronk

my 7/100 sig gear is the most boss gear alive

sheesh just accept u guys got owned just like ur aft2 record

doomer123
05-24-2015, 06:30 PM
sheesh just accept u guys got owned just like ur aft2 record

I don't care about aft2 record? All I care about is running it.
Caps got owned for sure but it's not like I was in war l0l

but eh it's not like a guild of dumbasses could understand the point of enso's post

blockie
05-24-2015, 07:40 PM

but eh it's not like a guild of dumbasses could understand the point of enso's post

No one knows. Your guys smart is showing.

awakening
05-24-2015, 08:58 PM
I like how Doomer makes people do things. Before when I was on proc no one tried but now they want to try. I even saw Rafa hit w9 which never occurred before. Also I like how people went to aft2 just to beat a record because they butthurt over what someone said on the forum. I also like how cap kick proc ass a week ago and now they actually won last night so we can have bonus. Good job Doomer for saving the proc nation. Oh I also like how Doomer made Spartan go proc. #pushovers

awakening
05-24-2015, 09:13 PM

I like how you think the whole cap nation is one guild and I like how Doomer has taught you well that now you can teach other people like this post.

Raunak
05-24-2015, 09:15 PM

about time u realize u guys are the dumbasses ........... wonder how long till that thought hits u... with that big ego prolly never but thats ok rest of the people knows lol

Ik ur point is that fa can be used in end game dungeons aint no1 sayin they cant run.... but more than 1 fa is inefficient AF , if u dont admit it ur retarded. Also from my personal experiance(i have run more aft2 eod3 than u and with every kind of party composition) 0 fa mite be better at times if we got a skilled enough fs(fs who can time supresses).... And for eod3 plz go run it with fa np, we wil have a easier life without one and spend less vitals garunteed. Tempus now dies in like 50 sec.

As for how u guys like to run aft2 and dont care about record plzzzzzzzzz dont lie.

MamaMiaYoe
05-24-2015, 09:24 PM
loooooooooooooooooooool

awakening
05-24-2015, 09:24 PM
about time u realize u guys are the dumbasses ........... wonder how long till that thought hits u... with that big ego prolly never but thats ok rest of the people knows lol
i like how you think Doomer cares about what the rest of the people think. Also I think he was stating that you're the dumbasses for not understanding enso's post. So i guess you just prove him correct again about how you guys are dumbasses by not understanding once again. LOL

awakening
05-24-2015, 09:30 PM
loooooooooooooooooooool

I like you the best. These other people don't know how to have fun.

awakening
05-24-2015, 09:36 PM

Ik ur point is that fa can be used in end game dungeons aint no1 sayin they cant run.... but more than 1 fa is inefficient AF , if u dont admit it ur retarded. Also from my personal experiance(i have run more aft2 eod3 than u and with every kind of party composition) 0 fa mite be better at times if we got a skilled enough fs(fs who can time supresses).... And for eod3 plz go run it with fa np, we wil have a easier life without one and spend less vitals garunteed. Tempus now dies in like 50 sec.

As for how u guys like to run aft2 and dont care about record plzzzzzzzzz dont lie.

I like how you edited your post to not sound so much like a dumbass. Good job. I like how you think people care about record because you do when no one mention record except for you.

Raunak
05-24-2015, 09:40 PM
i like how you think Doomer cares about what the rest of the people think. Also I think he was stating that you're the dumbasses for not understanding enso's post. So i guess you just prove him correct again about how you guys are dumbasses by not understanding once again. LOL

Doomer sure cares :> else he would have stf.u ages ago. True he saved the proc nation at the expense of the cap nation :)

Raunak
05-24-2015, 09:45 PM
I like how you edited your post to not sound so much like a dumbass. Good job. I like how you think people care about record because you do when no one mention record except for you.

eh man i was gonna edit it anyways i edited it like 10 sec after i posted the 1st cant be helped if u nolife scan this thread lol. Sigh its ok, point is its a easier life without fa than with one. Now u can keep arguing but when u actually run the dungeons u will realize. Try runnin without any fa for a change ? and see the difference instead of arguing and being stuck on a buncha korean fa's with terragrace gears soloing 2 bosses at the same time. This is na server, no fa can do that here lol. Actually now i see why the ton told us to like ignore u guys u dont wanna learn and thats fine :D have fun while spartans keep getting more leth and tempus rings while u nubs finish up ur vitals and alz np . Proof is that we get a ring almost every week without spending almost any vitals .

awakening
05-24-2015, 09:48 PM
Doomer sure cares :> else he would have ages ago. True he saved the proc nation at the expense of the cap nation :)
I like how you think Doomer cares about what the rest of the people think. I heard the only expense that was spent was the alz used to change nation. Cap won war last week. Proc won war this week.

awakening
05-24-2015, 09:53 PM
eh man i was gonna edit it anyways i edited it like 10 sec after i posted the 1st cant be helped if u nolife scan this thread lol. Sigh its ok, point is its a easier life without fa than with one. Now u can keep arguing but when u actually run the dungeons u will realize. Try runnin without any fa for a change ? and see the difference instead of arguing and being stuck on a buncha korean fa's with terragrace gears soloing 2 bosses at the same time. This is na server, no fa can do that here lol. Actually now i see why the ton told us to like ignore u guys u dont wanna learn and thats fine :D have fun while spartans keep getting more leth and tempus rings while u nubs finish up ur vitals and alz np . Proof is that we get a ring almost every week without spending almost any vitals .
I like how you think it requires vitals to run end game dungeons. I also like how you think because no one else show off the rings they've gotten that Spartan is the only one who has them.

Raunak
05-24-2015, 09:55 PM
I like how you think Doomer cares about what the rest of the people think. I heard the only expense that was spent was the alz used to change nation. Cap won war last week. Proc won war this week.

I like how u think about what i think which is the fact that doomer cares.

Raunak
05-24-2015, 09:56 PM
I like how you think it requires vitals to run end game dungeons. I also like how you think because no one else show off the rings they've gotten that Spartan is the only one who has them.

Oh right u guys never do eod3 np do that once! u are bound to use vitals....

awakening
05-24-2015, 09:57 PM
I like how u think about what i think which is the fact that doomer cares.

I like how you think Doomer cares about what the rest of the people think.
Cool thanks for thinking about me.

awakening
05-24-2015, 09:59 PM
Oh right u guys never do eod3 np do that once! u are bound to use vitals....

Well according to Seiretei's rules I cannot yet. But if you want to see my guild do eod3 you can go watch one of their videos. Also i actually think my guild did eod3 before Spartan so....Thanks.

Raunak
05-24-2015, 10:13 PM
Well according to Seiretei's rules I cannot yet. But if you want to see my guild do eod3 you can go watch one of their videos. Also i actually think my guild did eod3 before Spartan so....Thanks.

Haha so ur one of the benched guys np one day u will run eod3 :) and hopefully will know what u need to do in there. And its cool we have 3 tempus rings already more to come soon. OH AND on that note about fa's plz stop teaching us about different classes 3 of our fa's have awakened leth already DPHeartz Bhoo and MrPeter so .........

awakening
05-24-2015, 10:17 PM
Haha so ur one of the benched guys np one day u will run eod3 :) and hopefully will know what u need to do in there. And its cool we have 3 tempus rings already more to come soon. OH AND on that note about fa's plz stop teaching us about different classes 3 of our fa's have awakened leth already DPHeartz Bhoo and MrPeter so .........
I like how you think I was teaching you stuff. But if you need to learn more about FA stuff you can go read Mia's FA guide. Now that is someone trying to teach people stuff. I'm just saying random crap to piss people off. Thank you.

doomer123
05-25-2015, 02:37 AM
Raun is delusional which doesn't seem to surprise me. Let me get this straight they decide to take cherry instead of your trash fb and you come talking sht to me on forums? Let's not forget the time you argued 2 FB in party and the two AoC. I don't even have to make you look stupid because you already did. Now you can live in your own fantasy world believing I give a damn flying fu.ck about time. Posting useful information is literally irrelevant because 1) you guys are to fu.cking dumb to look at my viewpoint 2) it's not my alz being wasted. 3) it would show that I cared a bit about your shtty guild (unless its to make you look like kids with down syndrome, which you guys do yourself so that's not a problem)

I love how Spartans went proc after all this forum sht started and try to do stuff which is hilarious(though not completely because small guard aggro is fs provocation strong), when your cap team is still highly irrelevant. Did I make you guys go proc? That's pretty cool if I did, dang.

Lemme know when I care. Also, keep posting cute responses; I am thoroughly entertained. Of course whatever is going to be replied to this is obviously going to be dumb af and do my job of making yourself look stupid for me.

Side note: someone buy me a 390x when it comes out thanks.

Vikz
05-25-2015, 03:23 AM
doomer so salty allday everday ahahahaha

Raunak
05-25-2015, 05:27 AM
Raun is delusional which doesn't seem to surprise me. Let me get this straight they decide to take cherry instead of your trash fb and you come talking sht to me on forums? Let's not forget the time you argued 2 FB in party and the two AoC. I don't even have to make you look stupid because you already did. Now you can live in your own fantasy world believing I give a damn flying fu.ck about time. Posting useful information is literally irrelevant because 1) you guys are to fu.cking dumb to look at my viewpoint 2) it's not my alz being wasted. 3) it would show that I cared a bit about your shtty guild (unless its to make you look like kids with down syndrome, which you guys do yourself so that's not a problem)

I love how Spartans went proc after all this forum sht started and try to do stuff which is hilarious(though not completely because small guard aggro is fs provocation strong), when your cap team is still highly irrelevant. Did I make you guys go proc? That's pretty cool if I did, dang.

Lemme know when I care. Also, keep posting cute responses; I am thoroughly entertained. Of course whatever is going to be replied to this is obviously going to be dumb af and do my job of making yourself look stupid for me.

Side note: someone buy me a 390x when it comes out thanks.

Yawn i am in that aft2 party the only reason cherry is in that party is cus i am already in there.... and ur view point aint worth following we been there and done that and seen what and which stuff are better u guys are recently finding out expired tricks and applying them and thinking its great keep at it some day u guys will get better and look back and hopefully realize how stupid u used to be. In case u guys dont then thats ok we have no problem with u guys being somewhere in the bottom tc.

Raunak
05-25-2015, 05:33 AM
I like how you think I was teaching you stuff. But if you need to learn more about FA stuff you can go read Mia's FA guide. Now that is someone trying to teach people stuff. I'm just saying random crap to piss people off. Thank you.

Yo btw whats ur ign?

Lulu
05-25-2015, 06:37 AM
nobody calls eachother out for matches anymore huh? just talk through forums =(

awakening
05-25-2015, 07:48 AM
Yo btw whats ur ign?
I like how you think I would answer what you ask but if you're really interested you can ask Mia who I am or you can have Ton investigate. I heard he was really good at finding out obvious people.

awakening
05-25-2015, 07:53 AM
Yawn i am in that aft2 party the only reason cherry is in that party is cus i am already in there.... and ur view point aint worth following we been there and done that and seen what and which stuff are better u guys are recently finding out expired tricks and applying them and thinking its great keep at it some day u guys will get better and look back and hopefully realize how stupid u used to be. In case u guys dont then thats ok we have no problem with u guys being somewhere in the bottom tc.

I like how you think their view point wasn't worth following but you did exactly what they said.

DivineExorcist
05-25-2015, 08:15 AM
Lol this is what happens when est penalizes pking boring forum flame wars all the time. This would be much more entertaining in a pk channel and RiP to the guy too scared to say his ign.

awakening
05-25-2015, 08:24 AM
Lol this is what happens when est penalizes pking boring forum flame wars all the time. This would be much more entertaining in a pk channel and RiP to the guy too scared to say his ign.
I am really scared that Seireitei would kick me out so shhhhh no name. :( But I'm dancing in ch 12 right now if you want to check me out.

DivineExorcist
05-25-2015, 08:34 AM
I am really scared that Seireitei would kick me out so shhhhh no name. :( But I'm dancing in ch 12 right now if you want to check me out.

Lol sei would kick you for this? And that doesn't narrow it down much im in ch 20 all alone cap btw if u wanna play right now. =)

awakening
05-25-2015, 08:42 AM
Lol sei would kick you for this? And that doesn't narrow it down much im in ch 20 all alone cap btw if u wanna play right now. =)
No I've done other things to warrant a kick :D and yes lets play. Come find me in channel 20 proc.

DivineExorcist
05-25-2015, 08:55 AM
I don't see you im right here all alone=(.

awakening
05-25-2015, 08:59 AM
I don't see you im right here all alone=(.

I don't see you either =(

DivineExorcist
05-25-2015, 09:06 AM
Feels like im getting trolled =(. Im an Fa if that helps.

awakening
05-25-2015, 09:07 AM
Feels like im getting trolled =(.
I'm really there. Why you not come? =(

DivineExorcist
05-25-2015, 09:15 AM
Im literally the only fa there.

awakening
05-25-2015, 09:20 AM
Im literally the only fa there.

Don't see any fa.

Raunak
05-25-2015, 09:22 AM
I like how you think I would answer what you ask but if you're really interested you can ask Mia who I am or you can have Ton investigate. I heard he was really good at finding out obvious people.

Sigh another wise guy. Oh am sorry i forget that ur only useful when ur typing stuff on the forums. My bad i asked about ur game name, i didnt realize it would hurt ur feelings. Feel free to keep it to urself cus ton cant find out magical fairies hes only human bro thats another world . anyways enough time wasted lol. see ya nubs later.

awakening
05-25-2015, 09:26 AM
Sigh another wise guy. Oh am sorry i forget that ur only useful when ur typing stuff on the forums. My bad i asked about ur game name, i didnt realize it would hurt ur feelings. Feel free to keep it to urself cus ton cant find out magical fairies hes only human bro thats another world . anyways enough time wasted lol. see ya nubs later.
yes you should be sorry. No worries, I accept your apology. Thank you.

DivineExorcist
05-25-2015, 09:40 AM
well seems like i got trolled well played sir. :(

awakening
05-25-2015, 09:45 AM
well seems like i got trolled well played sir. :(
I was waiting forever =(

xFear
05-25-2015, 10:46 AM

i got tired of calling all caps to ch 20 yesterday and nobody came,this is what cabal is right now, a bunch of ppl who only talk big but cant do $h1t.dont get me wrong its pretty entertaining and keeps things fun but it doesnt go further than that :/

ToasterStrudel
05-25-2015, 01:17 PM
take it to nation war

Lord Kronius
05-25-2015, 09:13 PM
Lmfao I like

doomer123
05-27-2015, 12:52 AM
doomer so salty allday everday ahahahaha

you keep thinking that piece of trash =)

nobody calls eachother out for matches anymore huh? just talk through forums =(

it's all in war buddy

yawn, sorry you're wrong that's that.

p sure if you've been keeping up the main point of this is how useless spartans is in war

i got tired of calling all caps to ch 20 yesterday and nobody came,this is what cabal is right now, a bunch of ppl who only talk big but cant do $h1t.dont get me wrong its pretty entertaining and keeps things fun but it doesnt go further than that :/

ya well if you didn't inherent a fa your gl would be complete trash so there's that, not like your fa isn't built like trash though so it's ok

wow I don't go on this sht and there's only boring replies

git gud spartans

Rice
05-27-2015, 06:03 AM
hi kouin

Rice
05-28-2015, 10:52 AM
this doomer kid always quick to try and degrade others to make himself feel better *laughs at him with every1 else* lol so salty so hateful and so clingy , Idk how Callie survives around you. Haha

u
mad
jelly
kid

Vikz
05-28-2015, 11:02 AM
u
mad
jelly
kid

nope

Sprite
05-28-2015, 09:12 PM
ayy lmao

MhyCheese
05-29-2015, 07:18 AM
Holly crap lol....

Why is every thread a flame fest between 10m and spartans lol. Get a guild vs guild going already... or at least a freestyle pvp. We have literally months and months of non stop flaming from both sides and still surprised no one has called each other out. There should be a thread or a section in this forum specifically for sour people like you all so threads like these stay on topic and are actually productive.

Give it a rest already guys... It's no wonder these forums are dead hahahaha! All threads that are suppose to be a question or an productive argument turns into "I farm harder in war than you do" HAHAHAHA!!! When Cabal changes from farming META to what it was actually meant to to be "NATION WAR" then you guys can talk all you want but till then, honestly... most of you should just keep your mouths shut.

Either fight each other in-game or stay on topic cause quite frankly... this got old. or C. keep arguing about pointless stuff that are only an opinion.

Side note: Pretty sure most of you are over 25 lol. That is pretty sad...

Rice
05-29-2015, 08:00 AM
Holly crap lol....

Why is every thread a flame fest between 10m and spartans lol. Get a guild vs guild going already... or at least a freestyle pvp. We have literally months and months of non stop flaming from both sides and still surprised no one has called each other out. There should be a thread or a section in this forum specifically for sour people like you all so threads like these stay on topic and are actually productive.
Give it a rest already guys... It's no wonder these forums are dead hahahaha! All threads that are suppose to be a question or an productive argument turns into "I farm harder in war than you do" HAHAHAHA!!! When Cabal changes from farming META to what it was actually meant to to be "NATION WAR" then you guys can talk all you want but till then, honestly... most of you should just keep your mouths shut.
Either fight each other in-game or stay on topic cause quite frankly... this got old. or C. keep arguing about pointless stuff that are only an opinion.

Shut the F up son
No
one
cares

ToasterStrudel
05-29-2015, 08:00 AM
Holly crap lol....

flaming has already died down for a few days. you've just initiated it again. quite ironic isn't it

Side note: if you can't handle all this flame war mess, you can a. like maybe not visit the forums? you claim it's dead anyways b. maybe not take things so seriously and let people flame all they want? c. continue to visit the forums but block people who you don't want to see posts from? it exists for a reason

MhyCheese
05-29-2015, 08:20 AM
Shut the F up son
No
one
cares

lol hows the salt?

MhyCheese
05-29-2015, 08:22 AM
flaming has already died down for a few days. you've just initiated it again. quite ironic isn't it

Side note: if you can't handle all this flame war mess, you can a. like maybe not visit the forums? you claim it's dead anyways b. maybe not take things so seriously and let people flame all they want? c. continue to visit the forums but block people who you don't want to see posts from? it exists for a reason

Or you can just grow up. That benefits everyone including yourself.

ToasterStrudel
05-29-2015, 08:32 AM
Or you can just grow up. That benefits everyone including yourself.
sorry what? i'm only 13 how2growup
hows the salt?

Rice
05-29-2015, 10:29 AM
sorry what? i'm only 13 how2growup
hows the salt?

s2ped
E.Diat

ToasterStrudel
05-29-2015, 11:02 AM
s2ped
E.Diat
u wot m8
wan go rit n0w?
i bash yer hed

xFear
05-29-2015, 01:12 PM
Holly crap lol....

Why is every thread a flame fest between 10m and spartans lol. Get a guild vs guild going already... or at least a freestyle pvp.
If only 10m was strong enough to gvg us.all they are good for is talking and trying to get attention on forums since they cant do $h1t in game.u can call them to ch 20 and they will pretend to be busy or afk LOL. If u want my opinion just ignore and everything will be alright :D

MamaMiaYoe
05-29-2015, 02:09 PM
A flame thread is incomplete without in game action.

Rice
05-29-2015, 03:08 PM
A flame thread is incomplete without in game action.

Mengavi you worthless sack of yellow teeth

MamaMiaYoe
05-29-2015, 03:51 PM
Coke pls

doomer123
05-29-2015, 04:34 PM
hi kouin

Umm hi

If only 10m was strong enough to gvg us.all they are good for is talking and trying to get attention on forums since they cant do $h1t in game.u can call them to ch 20 and they will pretend to be busy or afk LOL. If u want my opinion just ignore and everything will be alright :D

u should rename fierys fa to MrTrash cuz that's what u r
Sup

Vikz
05-29-2015, 08:50 PM
dang didn't know these ppl from 10m can stoop so low . With that said, makes no sense bothering with u all again, i did enjoy the troll war while it lasted for me that is. peace out.

CandiCoatted
05-29-2015, 09:13 PM

People barley even pk each other let alone GvG....

you keep thinking that piece of trash =)

it's all in war buddy

yawn, sorry you're wrong that's that.

p sure if you've been keeping up the main point of this is how useless spartans is in war

ya well if you didn't inherent a fa your gl would be complete trash so there's that, not like your fa isn't built like trash though so it's ok

wow I don't go on this sht and there's only boring replies

git gud spartans

Inherited? That's what we are going to call it?
Okay, *Carry on*

doomer123
05-29-2015, 10:35 PM
People barley even pk each other let alone GvG....

Inherited? That's what we are going to call it?
Okay, *Carry on*

well, I can't be you know that mean

dang didn't know these ppl from 10m can stoop so low . With that said, makes no sense bothering with u all again, i did enjoy the troll war while it lasted for me that is. peace out.

troll war? this was a one side verbal annihilation.

xYxPlasmaxYx
05-29-2015, 10:36 PM

You should stop associating an entire guild with the one person you have drama with. Just because i hate faii and think hes a piece of trash small farmer doesn't mean i take it out on your entire guild, and btw i don't appreciate you removing me from your buddy list that hurt my feelings a lot ='(

Tonberry
05-30-2015, 08:44 PM
You should stop associating an entire guild with the one person you have drama with. Just because i hate faii and think hes a piece of trash small farmer doesn't mean i take it out on your entire guild, and btw i don't appreciate you removing me from your buddy list that hurt my feelings a lot ='(

i used to be in 10mil and lotta good people in that guild, but doomer sure gives you all a crap name.

so bad most of us elected to change nation and make sure caps dont get anymore bonuses. maybe put a shorter leash on the barking dog.

doomer123
05-30-2015, 08:58 PM
i used to be in 10mil and lotta good people in that guild, but doomer sure gives you all a crap name.

so bad most of us elected to change nation and make sure caps dont get anymore bonuses. maybe put a shorter leash on the barking dog.

A whole guild got butthurt over the truth of what happens, and I decide to speak what's the truth? Lolok, might as well be like north Korea in live in a country of censorship l0l. You sound like a spoiled child that needs more pampering; cry somewhere else.

Not like we were going to win with your pos guild small farming all war regardless.

Shame I have to clear 55 medals on my proc because being on the same nation as you f.aggots is cancerous, I might as well get autism.
Mandatory P.S.: your alz to gear ratio is a joke

xTheNexiOnex
05-30-2015, 09:09 PM

so bad most of us elected to change nation and make sure caps dont get anymore bonuses. maybe put a shorter leash on the barking dog. Pretty much how dawkinz makes me feel about sei.

ToasterStrudel
05-30-2015, 09:17 PM
Pretty much how dawkinz makes me feel about sei.
can you guise like get a room already

xFear
05-30-2015, 09:18 PM
And what truth would that be?besides 10m not being able to do $h1t in war even tho most cap nation currently outgears procs,should be easy win but 10m cant deliver x.x so much knowledge but cant do anything with it besides all the pathetic good for nothing blah blah blah LOL. I thought u guys were able to carry cap nation.... wut happened? :( that much? Or do u want us to be 30 mins late for war and give u guys an advantage so u qq less of losing? LOL

ToasterStrudel
05-30-2015, 09:21 PM
And what truth would that be?besides 10m not being able to do $h1t in war even tho most cap nation currently outgears procs,should be easy win but 10m cant deliver x.x so much knowledge but cant do anything with it besides all the pathetic good for nothing blah blah blah LOL. I thought u guys were able to carry cap nation.... wut happened? :( that much? Or do u want us to be 30 mins late for war and give u guys an advantage so u qq less of losing? LOL
good joke, made me giggle

awakening
05-30-2015, 10:21 PM
Cap was always losing regardless if Spartan was on cap or proc. The only difference now is Spartan finally conceded and started riding Sei's dccck. Congratz Rafa for joining our Proc nation. We won before you and we are still winning. #truth

Enso
05-30-2015, 10:45 PM

https://i.imgur.com/IppKJ.jpg

MhyCheese
05-31-2015, 04:11 AM
GvG already please.

This trash talk is boring.

Peaches
05-31-2015, 06:56 AM
This ain't 2008. Nobody GvG's anymore.

MhyCheese
05-31-2015, 07:49 AM
You say that like people actually GvG'd in 2008.

This thread calls for a GvG.

Please... GvG already and post it on youtube.

ToasterStrudel
05-31-2015, 08:32 AM
You say that like people actually GvG'd in 2008.

This thread calls for a GvG.

Please... GvG already and post it on youtube.

you must be new

MhyCheese
05-31-2015, 08:42 AM
you must be new

Give me a list of GvG that you can recall from the top of your head.

I can recall 2, EVER, MAYBE 3.. Was pretty active in those days so unless you guys were GvG'ing in premium channels every day I call BS.

ToasterStrudel
05-31-2015, 09:04 AM
Give me a list of GvG that you can recall from the top of your head.

I can recall 2, EVER, MAYBE 3.. Was pretty active in those days so unless you guys were GvG'ing in premium channels every day I call BS.
guild wars don't have to be between big/well known guilds? you can't possibly tell me you were present at all places and at all times to see every single guild war that occurred in the past.
are you literally taking this as guild wars that took place in 2008? p sure that was just a number used to imply that no one NOW does gvg probably because of the dwindling population.
anyways i don't remember who it was but it was something between Revolution, Tangdynasty, H2O, or PublicEnemy. then later on it was tang vs existential which led to the angelbabe rage el oh el. desolation vs partyhard, desolation vs ruoextraxi etc.

MhyCheese
05-31-2015, 09:17 AM
guild wars don't have to be between big/well known guilds? you can't possibly tell me you were present at all places and at all times to see every single guild war that occurred in the past.
are you literally taking this as guild wars that took place in 2008? p sure that was just a number used to imply that no one NOW does gvg probably because of the dwindling population.
anyways i don't remember who it was but it was something between Revolution, Tangdynasty, H2O, or PublicEnemy. then later on it was tang vs existential which led to the angelbabe rage el oh el. desolation vs partyhard, desolation vs ruoextraxi etc.

Thanks, you just proved my point.

ToasterStrudel
05-31-2015, 09:22 AM
Thanks, you just proved my point.
you just managed to ignore everything other than the list. it's been 7 years, you think people actually take this game seriously enough to list all guild wars that took place? and this was only venus so.

MhyCheese
05-31-2015, 09:43 AM
you just managed to ignore everything other than the list. it's been 7 years, you think people actually take this game seriously enough to list all guild wars that took place? and this was only venus so.

You're a vet though!! Been playing since OG and only 7 GvG that you can recall?

You recalled a hand full of GvG's. Enough excuses.

Bottom line is there weren't that many GvG's. The feature was nearly non existent. It was stand up pvp and stand up pvp. In fact GvG were just as rare as freestyle's. Nothing has changed. Nothing will change.

People will sit on forums/in-game talking trash but never backing up what they say. Thats one of the main reasons GvG's/freestyle's for the most part were avoided and still are. Deny it all that you want but the fact remains.

ToasterStrudel
05-31-2015, 10:00 AM
You're a vet though!! Been playing since OG and only 7 GvG that you can recall?

You recalled a hand full of GvG's. Enough excuses.

Bottom line is there weren't that many GvG's. The feature was nearly non existent. It was stand up pvp and stand up pvp. In fact GvG were just as rare as freestyle's. Nothing has changed. Nothing will change.

People will sit on forums/in-game talking trash but never backing up what they say. Thats one of the main reasons GvG's/freestyle's for the most part were avoided and still are. Deny it all that you want but the fact remains.

TIL how to read. did i not say guild wars did NOT have to be between big or well-known guilds? the ones i listed were the ones "on the top of my head;" pretty sure there were much more guild wars happening. additionally, all the ones I listed were solely from venus so i don't know what you mean by nonexistent. also, people didn't even know what the command was for gvg yet they still occured so again, what do you mean by nonexistent?
gvg/freestyles are pointless because all that says is hey, i can spam auto retarget "z" easily. hey i can fade to cursor easily. people who are geared can literally stand there and take free hits all they want and retaliate with x2 the damage.

awakening
05-31-2015, 10:54 AM

Cap was always losing regardless if Spartan was on cap or proc. The only difference now is Spartan finally conceded and started riding Sei's dccck. Congratz Rafa for joining our Proc nation. We won before you and we are still winning. #truth

Also most cap does not outgear proc. I'd say 80% of Sei is geared except for probably myself. There's Mafia Aruba Toto Pent etc. Proc also has Cherry, 1shot and whoever is in Spartan. I believe the only geared people on Cap comparable to proc is Seyrisa and Faii who is in your guild lol. #truth

xFear
05-31-2015, 11:12 AM
Also most cap does not outgear proc. I'd say 80% of Sei is geared except for probably myself. There's Mafia Aruba Toto Pent etc. Proc also has Cherry, 1shot and whoever is in Spartan. I believe the only geared people on Cap comparable to proc is Seyrisa and Faii who is in your guild lol. #truth

Most of sei quit or is MIA right now, so only ppl u have now is toto, cherry,aruba,pent,mafia is kinda mia too and spartans;1shot is completely degeared.caps are lot more tanky compared to procs and have more manpower.

xFear
05-31-2015, 11:16 AM
Anyways war is more balanced now,sad thing is with spartans in proc side caps wont be getting bonus anytime soon lol

ToasterStrudel
05-31-2015, 12:03 PM
Most of sei quit or is MIA right now, so only ppl u have now is toto, cherry,aruba,pent,mafia is kinda mia too and spartans;1shot is completely degeared.caps are lot more tanky compared to procs and have more manpower.
i'm interested in seeing your list of geared caps cause you claim war is balanced now but all i see is you listing procs

Seyrisa's fb is a joke. does no damage, can't tank for sht #realtruth

Lulu
05-31-2015, 12:14 PM
Old venus ign if you remember at all? lol

Lulu
05-31-2015, 12:17 PM
TIL how to read. did i not say guild wars did NOT have to be between big or well-known guilds? the ones i listed were the ones "on the top of my head;" pretty sure there were much more guild wars happening. additionally, all the ones I listed were solely from venus so i don't know what you mean by nonexistent. also, people didn't even know what the command was for gvg yet they still occured so again, what do you mean by nonexistent?
gvg/freestyles are pointless because all that says is hey, i can spam auto retarget "z" easily. hey i can fade to cursor easily. people who are geared can literally stand there and take free hits all they want and retaliate with x2 the damage.
This is why people pvp freestyle not pk.. anyone who is worth anything will try to balance their gear too..

MhyCheese
05-31-2015, 12:20 PM

You really aren't that bright are you buddy. The irony lol... "TIL how to read". Pretty sure I said "nearly non existent".

"freestyles are pointless because all that says is hey, i can spam auto retarget "z" easily." Not sure if troll or just stupid. There is no auto target inside a pvp/freestyle match unless its in ch 20 or someone initiated pk. You must be new to freestyle... The players who often freestyle use the stand up pvp timer for that very reason. To avoid players who all they know is "z". Might want to try it some day.

Starting to understand why you are so stubborn. It's because you really aren't smart at all. Reading and responding to your posts makes me cringe.

Ive beat players who outgear me by huge gaps. Believe it or not the majority of cabal players don't even know how to play their classes. Pretty sure a lot of us can agree on that.

You mentioned 7 freaking guilds that vs'd each other that you are aware of... since 08 lmao! 7 guilds in 7 years LMAO! These are guilds that you claim vs'd each other. Now how do you know that other guilds used that guild system? I mean, it's not like you were in every channel at every time right? haha! Afterall, you did only witness those 7 guilds out of nearly a decade of playing the game haha!! The hypocrisy is real.

Pretty sure most of us who are actually active and who played since OG days can agree that GvG system was hardly ever used. I'd be willing that if we made a voting system asking if the GvG feature was commonly used or not that most people would vote it was hardly used. Don't get why you are still trying to argue otherwise. We both know it wasn't. Or maybe not...

MhyCheese
05-31-2015, 12:23 PM
This is why people pvp freestyle not pk.. anyone who is worth anything will try to balance their gear too..

+1

ToasterStrudel
05-31-2015, 12:23 PM
I was hoping someone would point that out. unfortunately, skill like what you're used to back then no longer applies today cause again, geared people like tonberry, cherrysweet etc can just stand there and force kick when it's up and still be able to win like nothing. people also rarely degear or throw some shade by going naked and using full resist sht
as for ign, it's toasterstrudel duh mentioned it plenty of times

ToasterStrudel
05-31-2015, 12:27 PM
You really aren't that bright are you buddy. The irony lol... "TIL how to read". Pretty sure I said "nearly non existent".

"freestyles are pointless because all that says is hey, i can spam auto retarget "z" easily." Not sure if troll or just stupid. There is no auto target inside a pvp/freestyle match unless its in ch 20 or someone initiated pk. You must be new to freestyle... The players who often freestyle use the stand up pvp timer for that very reason. To avoid players who all they know is "z". Might want to try it some day.

Starting to understand why you are so stubborn. It's because you really aren't smart at all. Reading and responding to your posts makes me cringe.

Ive beat players who outgear me by huge gaps. Believe it or not the majority of cabal players don't even know how to play their classes. Pretty sure a lot of us can agree on that.

You mentioned 7 freaking guilds that vs'd each other that you are aware of... since 08 lmao! 7 guilds in 7 years LMAO! These are guilds that you claim vs'd each other. Now how do you know that other guilds used that guild system? I mean, it's not like you were in every channel at every time right? haha! Afterall, you did only witness those 7 guilds out of nearly a decade of playing the game haha!! The hypocrisy is real.

Pretty sure most of us who are actually active and who played since OG days can agree that GvG system was hardly ever used. I'd be willing that if we made a voting system asking if the GvG feature was commonly used or not that most people would vote it was hardly used. Don't get why you are still trying to argue otherwise. We both know it wasn't. Or maybe not...
damn, all fbs must have the same train of thought.
i can root people and spend decades debuffing them then continue to use my fireblade ee +100% penetration and wreck them #newtofreestyling

MhyCheese
05-31-2015, 12:38 PM
damn, all fbs must have the same train of thought.
i can root people and spend decades debuffing them then continue to use my fireblade ee +100% penetration and wreck them #newtofreestyling
Thanks for not addressing my points.

Arguing with stupid people is hard, no jokes...

ToasterStrudel
05-31-2015, 12:41 PM
Thanks for not addressing my points.

Arguing with stupid people is hard, no jokes...
likewise ^^

xFear
05-31-2015, 01:04 PM
i'm interested in seeing your list of geared caps cause you claim war is balanced now but all i see is you listing procs

My cap list ummm 10m?wait no they are a joke lol

ToasterStrudel
05-31-2015, 01:12 PM
My cap list ummm 10m?wait no they are a joke lol
right, they are didn't need to state the obvious right?
now again, since you say both sides are balanced but only managed to list procs, who in cap is geared

Lulu
05-31-2015, 01:41 PM
I was hoping someone would point that out. unfortunately, skill like what you're used to back then no longer applies today cause again, geared people like tonberry, cherrysweet etc can just stand there and force kick when it's up and still be able to win like nothing. people also rarely degear or throw some shade by going naked and using full resist sht
as for ign, it's toasterstrudel duh mentioned it plenty of times
lol that's sad, back then even if you won people look at how you played and judged on how many free hits you got on the other person.
I came back one time to troll and try to freestyle this fb rooted mf and silenced me I was like "wtf"

Enso
05-31-2015, 05:23 PM
TL;DR, 10m is trash but Cap win/loss ratio is much better with 10m in war than not.

Acting like bonus (or any war for that matter) only has 10m and Spartans players is pretty cancer.

Cap probably is tankier on average than Proc (from what I remember when I was Proc), however, it doesn't matter how much tankier Cap is if they are just trying to take base all war (gag). Also Cap's PvE damage is garbage, and winning war without any points taken would be quite the magic trick.

10m is probably not that much better geared than average Caps. Doomer is in 7 amp sig, our FA are all in 7 amp sig or 8 amp forcium, FS is in +5 forcium (or maybe +5 archridium), we have on average one two slot weapon per person, and in our entire guild there are six meaningful slots with amp in them (as opposed to, say, some trash mp auto heal craft with amp in the slot)---I know there are singular Procs with more than that on their own.

There are a total of four or five (maybe six) useful bikes in the guild I am aware of, and three of them are on the same character. It's entirely possible that people from Ascension and ImmortalSouls have more alz in their gear on average than people from 10m. I just skimmed through our roster and there are only three or four people I would even call strong in terms of gear alone.

One could probably sell MafiaBoss' gears and gear 90% of 10m to where they are now on that alz alone.

Yet, given all that, I haven't seen many wars in a long time that Cap has won without a significant 10m presence. Obviously I can't see all war scores at all times, but if I'm on I check. Not ruling out coincidence yet, but it definitely seems to be a trend.

Kind of neither here nor there, but for this last bonus Cap had literally zero wizards. People had buffs and some had SI at the start because I got on mine and buffed everyone in lobby but for real, zero wizards. Pretty funny.

I, like others, am looking forward to seeing which Caps make Rafa think Cap is better geared than Proc.

inb4 ad hominem

xFear
05-31-2015, 06:05 PM
Theres no list of caps cuz yall r nothing without us in war.i feel bad u didnt get the sarcasm.imo since sei mostly quit, proc nation was dead for a long time;back when we were caps we could manipulate war and wasnt fair for proc side so now there r even win and loses from both sides. But i guess now that experia came back to proc its gonna be harder to win if faii and expe war together on proc side. But other than that its lot better now,im not saying procs dont lose cu we do,caps were used to winning 24/7 now if u guys are truly anle to carry a whole nation like we used to do then u can come up with a way of winning again.

xTheNexiOnex
05-31-2015, 06:15 PM
Theres no list of caps cuz yall r nothing without us in war.i feel bad u didnt get the sarcasm.imo since sei mostly quit, proc nation was dead for a long time;back when we were caps we could manipulate war and wasnt fair for proc side so now there r even win and loses from both sides. But i guess now that experia came back to proc its gonna be harder to win if faii and expe war together on proc side. But other than that its lot better now,im not saying procs dont lose cu we do,caps were used to winning 24/7 now if u guys are truly anle to carry a whole nation like we used to do then u can come up with a way of winning again. Please don't get full of yourself dude no one guild can carry a nation Spartans never carried it was both of us you guys relied on us as much as we relied on you guys, not even sei carried proc completely.

awakening
05-31-2015, 06:36 PM
Theres no list of caps cuz yall r nothing without us in war.i feel bad u didnt get the sarcasm.imo since sei mostly quit, proc nation was dead for a long time;back when we were caps we could manipulate war and wasnt fair for proc side so now there r even win and loses from both sides. But i guess now that experia came back to proc its gonna be harder to win if faii and expe war together on proc side. But other than that its lot better now,im not saying procs dont lose cu we do,caps were used to winning 24/7 now if u guys are truly anle to carry a whole nation like we used to do then u can come up with a way of winning again.
imo "theres no list of caps cuz yall r nothing without us in war" sounds like what Collateral Damage said when they came to Proc because people hurt their feelings. So cliché. Sei is still here so just because you don't want to admit to riding our dccck doesn't mean we quit lol.

BTW we are recruiting. Come check us out channel 12.

xFear
05-31-2015, 07:27 PM
imo "theres no list of caps cuz yall r nothing without us in war" sounds like what Collateral Damage said when they came to Proc because people hurt their feelings. So cliché. Sei is still here so just because you don't want to admit to riding our dccck doesn't mean we quit lol.

BTW we are recruiting. Come check us out channel 12.

As bad as it sounds cap nation was 80%spartans and then u have ascension and 10m.like enso says 10m is far from being strong and ascension has good ppl but not reliable.do u mind explqining why u say we riding sei's dccck? And please i hope ur answer is not "cuz yall proc now" try to be smarter than that and dont make a fool of urself.i honestlt want sei to come back i have spoke about the same thing with toma,dawk and mafia/dk.its good u guys r recruiting so dont try to make some bs out of this kid.

xFear
05-31-2015, 07:34 PM
Please don't get full of yourself dude no one guild can carry a nation Spartans never carried it was both of us you guys relied on us as much as we relied on you guys, not even sei carried proc completely.

Lol how many times did we win bonus with no1 from 10m showing up including u being afk or sleeping?how many times did we say in shouts if mafia,romp,burning and so on where in war and then talking about "sht its gonna be a hard war or we gonna lose" 1 guild does carry a whole nation if theres enough strong ppl.just cuz 10m cant doesnt mean others cant.

OverFlow
05-31-2015, 08:29 PM
#capellapr1de

Razwordz
05-31-2015, 09:13 PM
Wow, I can't believe this has gone on for this long. Let me make a few points then you can continue the flame war.

War has, and always been a battle that depends heavily on the strongest players. Most weak/lower level players either run with the pack since there is protection in numbers, or avoid conflict whenever possible and stay away from main skirmishes. Now, if you have a group of well balanced strong players in one guild, then lets assume that they are communicating in some sort of VOIP and are able to coordinate attacks and defensive positions. This makes war more organized and also gives the impression that they are carrying war. I can tell you from being Bringer for most of 2014, no one listens to bringer shouts so this is probably the worst way to communicate. Not 1 guild can carry a war, but yes a strong guild can tip the balance in their favor, as long as all the other players in that nation are doing their job.

As far as Caps being geared. I too can think of maybe 2-3 players cap side that when I see in war, I check my BM status and HP to make sure I can go toe to toe. Seyrisa is by far the most tanky player (other than FS in AOD) but has little dmg output to make a difference when it comes to big pushes. He plays his role well, as I usually see him defending. Cant think of any Cap WA that does major dmg, their just annoying with knock down. Faii is pretty decent geared from what I can tell by his dmg, but in my opinion, spends too much time defending. Your not at the level yet where you should consider your self a tank. You are better utilized in pushes. Temporal is a ok WI on Cap side, but don't get your ego inflated, your dmg is still lacking and you take dmg like a p0rnstar takes the money shot to the face. You rely on odds way too much btw. Your FA's are uselsss, other than following Seyrisa around to unroot so he doesn't die. (Good tactic btw, but a waste of the DPS they can provide if they were pushing.) FS and Bl, cant even think of any names. Generation doesn't play enough to be a factor.

Im not gonna name Proc players that are OP since I will be accused of playing favorites, but lets just say that proc power does outnumber cap side by a big advantage. (If we can just get Proc WA to stop farming for Bringer and actually learn their role in war.)

So, since Spartans have decided to go proc, cap side has little of any power to talk of. But to say that Spartans carries war, is a laugh. They have some pretty damn strong peeps, but no guild will determine the outcome of every war. Those days are long gone when only a few players were so OP that they can destroy the opposing nation at a whim. This was not a dig at Spartans, not in the least. But no guild can carry a nation, nor will they ever.

You can carry on now ! ! ! !

Oh and doomer, flame if you must, but deny the truth you cant.

Enso
05-31-2015, 11:44 PM
Wow, I can't believe this has gone on for this long. Let me make a few points then you can continue the flame war.

War has, and always been a battle that depends heavily on the strongest players. Most weak/lower level players either run with the pack since there is protection in numbers, or avoid conflict whenever possible and stay away from main skirmishes. Now, if you have a group of well balanced strong players in one guild, then lets assume that they are communicating in some sort of VOIP and are able to coordinate attacks and defensive positions. This makes war more organized and also gives the impression that they are carrying war. I can tell you from being Bringer for most of 2014, no one listens to bringer shouts so this is probably the worst way to communicate. Not 1 guild can carry a war, but yes a strong guild can tip the balance in their favor, as long as all the other players in that nation are doing their job.

As far as Caps being geared. I too can think of maybe 2-3 players cap side that when I see in war, I check my BM status and HP to make sure I can go toe to toe. Seyrisa is by far the most tanky player (other than FS in AOD) but has little dmg output to make a difference when it comes to big pushes. He plays his role well, as I usually see him defending. Cant think of any Cap WA that does major dmg, their just annoying with knock down. Faii is pretty decent geared from what I can tell by his dmg, but in my opinion, spends too much time defending. Your not at the level yet where you should consider your self a tank. You are better utilized in pushes. Temporal is a ok WI on Cap side, but don't get your ego inflated, your dmg is still lacking and you take dmg like a p0rnstar takes the money shot to the face. You rely on odds way too much btw. Your FA's are uselsss, other than following Seyrisa around to unroot so he doesn't die. (Good tactic btw, but a waste of the DPS they can provide if they were pushing.) FS and Bl, cant even think of any names. Generation doesn't play enough to be a factor.

Im not gonna name Proc players that are OP since I will be accused of playing favorites, but lets just say that proc power does outnumber cap side by a big advantage. (If we can just get Proc WA to stop farming for Bringer and actually learn their role in war.)

So, since Spartans have decided to go proc, cap side has little of any power to talk of. But to say that Spartans carries war, is a laugh. They have some pretty damn strong peeps, but no guild will determine the outcome of every war. Those days are long gone when only a few players were so OP that they can destroy the opposing nation at a whim. This was not a dig at Spartans, not in the least. But no guild can carry a nation, nor will they ever.

Pretty much agree with most of this.

Unfortunately, very few people actually care about winning. It is quite a benefit to Proc that they have someone with the PvE damage of Mafia pushing for a win.

At least wars are larger now on average, which makes them more interesting if nothing else.

---

Once again, it's probably good to reiterate: Doomer does not represent 10mWasted on forums. There is in fact a forum account named 10mWasted. If anything posted on forums can be attributed to 10mWasted the guild, it is from that account. This seems like such a simple thing to need an explanation, but I guess that's that.

And to nip this particular argument in the bud: I said I noticed a trend in wars that had a significant 10m presence. I never claimed (nor do I believe) that 10mWasted carries war, that is ridiculous.

doomer123
05-31-2015, 11:44 PM

im not gonna flame u cuz ur right that's what i've been saying(to an extent)? LOL
there's like 2 things I'll disagree on 1) Seyrisa's fb does do dmg 2) Depending on who is playing faii they're either somewhat useful or completely useless
using 2 odds per war is hard yea it s.ucks(on average)
anyways duh, where did i say i was good like ever =(

also rafa you're making yourself look like a fking tard, not that you regularly don't.

Caps being more geared than procs is probably the most incorrect sht I've heard on these forums.

ieatfacebook
06-01-2015, 03:22 AM
some people make such a small problem a big problem. It's not even that serious...small problem = CAP LOSING WAR!!!Stop farming small that how cap view losing a war.

SupBro
06-01-2015, 07:33 AM

thanks for the compliments, I won't ever be a tank nor do I desire to be one with my build, I try to take as much hits as I can, simple as that. About war, cap is a dead nation now so theres not much to say. I'll try to be an obstacle in proc's way of calling in 15 mins due to cap's lack of manpower right now. Have a nice day
~Faii

Razwordz
06-01-2015, 08:50 AM
thanks for the compliments, I won't ever be a tank nor do I desire to be one with my build, I try to take as much hits as I can, simple as that. About war, cap is a dead nation now so theres not much to say. I'll try to be an obstacle in proc's way of calling in 15 mins due to cap's lack of manpower right now. Have a nice day
~Faii

I see your point. I have seen you defend a lot more recently than before. I guess if I was in your shoes, and I thought my nation was going to get called quickly, I would also try and be an annoyance and slow there push. Retraction of my comment is warranted since that is a valid tactic.

But this is the part of war that people don't get. Faii realizing that his nation might not have the power to pull out a win, so he changes his tactic and the role his Char is supposed to play in war. Most people won't do this or just don't understand what they are supposed to do. I applaud you on changing your role in war when your nation is at a disadvantage. I only wish more people look at war for what it is, and not the point farming system it has turned into today.

xFear
06-01-2015, 09:41 AM
When i was cap i found fighting procs lot easier than now fighting caps,there r more caps with resist than procs.mafia u say spartans didnt carry cap nation but ur also saying since we came to proc side caps have little to any power at all.imo we made a huge difference in cap side.they always try to flame faii about anything they can think of,if he push they flame,if he defend they flame just cuz they see his score x2 higher than them thats enough for trash talk. There r a lot of reasons we decided to come proc 1 of them.is to prove 10m cant do nothing specially carry war or guide,they care too much of keeping sey alive and hunting in groups of 3-4.idk if u have been in cap nation but 1 of the ppl who QQ the most is sey,he will qq if he see ir score higher than his,he will qq of not winning war cuz we dont defend or push enough,he will qq if he only sees u fighting guards (smalls or not) and so on.... so yeah now they can enjoy not having bonus for a long a$$ time.we did hold caps together.like mostly all caps have told me" since u guys left cap side fails now"

Razwordz
06-01-2015, 10:15 AM
When i was cap i found fighting procs lot easier than now fighting caps,there r more caps with resist than procs.mafia u say spartans didnt carry cap nation but ur also saying since we came to proc side caps have little to any power at all.imo we made a huge difference in cap side.they always try to flame faii about anything they can think of,if he push they flame,if he defend they flame just cuz they see his score x2 higher than them thats enough for trash talk. There r a lot of reasons we decided to come proc 1 of them.is to prove 10m cant do nothing specially carry war or guide,they care too much of keeping sey alive and hunting in groups of 3-4.idk if u have been in cap nation but 1 of the ppl who QQ the most is sey,he will qq if he see ir score higher than his,he will qq of not winning war cuz we dont defend or push enough,he will qq if he only sees u fighting guards (smalls or not) and so on.... so yeah now they can enjoy not having bonus for a long a$$ time.we did hold caps together.like mostly all caps have told me" since u guys left cap side fails now"

Ok. There is a difference between carrying a nation and tipping the scales in its favor. To say that proc nation was nothing before Spartans came over is not anything you should try at this point. Up until most of Sei went in Witness Relocation, caps had little if not any chance to win war, but I never felt we "carried" the nation. Again, see my original comment as to why it seems a particular strong guild can give the perception of carrying.

Plus. if you look at war scores at the end of each war, who's on top in your guild? Vincent? That's not too good for your argument seeing that he has made it clear that he is farming for Bringer. I spent 2 wars this week dong nothing but following him around and all he does is go from one farm spot to another. I get that he is geared, but he is a waste of pixels and does nothing for the proc nation in war. Empyrean, don't see him war that much. Not trying to knock down your guild, you guys got strong players, but you cant in all honestly say you carry the nation. Next war, look at the top 10 players, if they are all Spartans (that actually war and not farm) then I will gladly concede to your point. But we both know, that isn't the case.

You guys have tipped the scales to ensure a win on proc side maybe 75% of the time, but no guild can carry at this point.

Razwordz
06-01-2015, 10:25 AM
Oh, and how exactly did that work out for Vincent farming all week for Bringer? :D

doomer123
06-01-2015, 12:11 PM

hi mr delusional how is life up there in your make believe fantasy

xFear
06-01-2015, 02:20 PM
Ok. There is a difference between carrying a nation and tipping the scales in its favor. To say that proc nation was nothing before Spartans came over is not anything you should try at this point. Up until most of Sei went in Witness Relocation, caps had little if not any chance to win war, but I never felt we "carried" the nation. Again, see my original comment as to why it seems a particular strong guild can give the perception of carrying.

1 guild does carry a whole nation if theres enough strong ppl.

^ thats like when sei had all their strong active players and u guys made a big difference with all the 34 amp gear and $h1t,its the same with caps and spartans,u only have 1 strong player from 10m and its sey he does a good job defending and delaying procs,and then u have 3-4 parties of spartan members(when we were caps) with gear beyond compare with rest of cap nation.idk if u dont wanna admit it but procs werent winning as much as before and many ppl didnt wanna war cuz it was all about pushing,wins were favored for caps and every1 knows that. for whatever reason strongest party was us.to me carrying a nation is ensuring wins ( any possible way),guiding every1 where to go and such.it looks like im bragging but truth is when u compare cap nation and its members and u dont include spartans its a big hole to fill and its been shown already on bonus war.sadly its that way and i wish ppl got better and didnt try to gear up,get frustrated half way and then quit.

lets say bonus war u have a 30 members war
spartans list:me,vik,ton,raun,vincen,faii,gom,chill,tp,cora ,sin,blood,knitemare,lemin,kathy,yumin,letmetry,ke to,alha,julius,templar,rupture,enforcer,and thats only our main ppl,theres still other members who can war if we need them.and thats already more than 50% war list,then u have 1 and half pty from 10m and ascension at most.so tell me which guild is predominant other than us if we fully switch to either nation?

Razwordz
06-01-2015, 06:44 PM
^ lets say bonus war u have a 30 members war
spartans list:me,vik,ton,raun,vincen,faii,gom,chill,tp,cora ,sin,blood,knitemare,lemin,kathy,yumin,letmetry,ke to,alha,julius,templar,rupture,enforcer,and thats only our main ppl,theres still other members who can war if we need them.and thats already more than 50% war list,then u have 1 and half pty from 10m and ascension at most.so tell me which guild is predominant other than us if we fully switch to either nation?

Why name all these people? I would only say that half of them war on a regular basis, and of that half, maybe 3-4 can be considered end game. Now this is my own personal opinion. But I believe it is common knowledge that every class can score 1k+ points in war (without farming) and to me, that is what I use as my own personal barometer to determine if someone is epically geared. Now, how many of those that you named score 1k+ each war without farming?

I will easily agree with you that other than Sey, caps have no one right now that I can think of that is considered end game. Also, I will agree with you that Spartans plays a considerable role right now in determining the balance of war wins since you have a considerable amount of people that war, and some with decent gear. I guess I just don't agree with the terminology of carrying a nation. It sounds to egotistical to me. War is a team effort, even the low 170's have their role they need to play. So that seems to be what all my rants have boiled down to. I guess if you want to say that Spartans "carries" Procs right now, you can use whatever terminology you want. I guess im ok with that, cause my shoulders are damn tired from carrying it for the last 18 months. :-)

And how the hell did you and I get suked into this crap?

Vikz
06-01-2015, 07:24 PM
I agree with mafia that it's a team/nation effort as well imo.

xFear
06-01-2015, 08:41 PM
And how the hell did you and I get suked into this crap?

idk lets get away from all of this @_@

Lord Kronius
06-02-2015, 02:48 PM
Tf? some srs drama wayyyytldr!

doomer123
06-02-2015, 03:28 PM
ew I'm on this baddie's sig that's gross. but hey at least I don't self root myself and die

MhyCheese
06-02-2015, 07:03 PM
Yo what ever happened to 10m lol. You guys used to be chill as hell. That was respectable cause a lot of you were pretty good and knowledgeable and now you guys do a lot of childish arguing.

Relax peeps.. don't get so worked up over the little things. This is suppose to be just a game and a place to share info and ideas.

Enso
06-02-2015, 07:50 PM
Yo what ever happened to 10m lol. You guys used to be chill as hell. That was respectable cause a lot of you were pretty good and knowledgeable and now you guys do a lot of childish arguing.

Relax peeps.. don't get so worked up over the little things. This is suppose to be just a game and a place to share info and ideas.

Again, conflating one person with an entire guild.

From #128:

Once again, it's probably good to reiterate: Doomer does not represent 10mWasted on forums. There is in fact a forum account named 10mWasted. If anything posted on forums can be attributed to 10mWasted the guild, it is from that account. This seems like such a simple thing to need an explanation, but I guess that's that.

MhyCheese
06-02-2015, 08:25 PM
Again, conflating one person with an entire guild.

From #128:

Good point.

Lord Kronius
06-03-2015, 09:04 AM
hi guys, i'm apart of a guild that i do not represent. tf kind of logic?

awakening
06-03-2015, 09:33 AM

We already know you don't represent Seireitei. You don't need to state it. Thank you.

ToasterStrudel
06-03-2015, 11:00 AM
And saying that since you're in sei and like retarded, for instance, means everyone else in sei is retarded. that makes logical sense too right

Romp
06-03-2015, 01:56 PM
iam inn sei an i donut thick i am retard

vXLi
06-03-2015, 04:48 PM
Plot twist ............... :/

http://i.imgur.com/ph4e2vj.jpg

Lulu
06-03-2015, 07:17 PM
Plot twist ............... :/

http://i.imgur.com/ph4e2vj.jpg
Casseyrene?

xTheNexiOnex
06-04-2015, 03:59 AM

Stupid Dawkins stop making Sei look bad.

CandiCoatted
06-04-2015, 04:37 AM
Casseyrene?

You aka Zerobuster/Goku , Yes, *claps* it took a lot of balls that you clearly did not want to come out to the world. I really am proud of you. About that tho..

But that being the original CasseyRene/Cass, no. But honestly I really think you should stop trying to troll and get off your non-sponsored ass and get out of gram's guest room before you even try to insult someone.

Go choke on Vegeta or whatever you two funboys do these days. Maybe he'll take you in.

xFear
06-04-2015, 09:08 AM
Casseyrene?

"Call me Reno"

v1mp
06-04-2015, 01:10 PM
Let's keep this going!!!! good points everyone.

Lulu
06-04-2015, 03:13 PM
"Call me Reno"
With 1 name I got a whole paragraph reply =)

Corvettezr1
06-04-2015, 06:19 PM
Guess it isnt about warring anymore.. l0l

CandiCoatted
06-04-2015, 07:28 PM
With 1 name I got a whole paragraph reply =)

Just alittle advice and to let the viewers know there were two.

Guess it isnt about warring anymore.. l0l

Of course not. But the person he should be targeting he is not talking or saying anything too.
But this is my last message in regards to this bum living off his grandmothers SSI.

doomer123
06-05-2015, 02:49 AM
all this cancer I didn't read =)
I'll just make another awesome thread soon don't worry fans.

edit: oh yea gotta include a kpop gif I have to google for np
http://33.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbfchplbO81rvv4qro1_400.gif

jamnotjelly
06-05-2015, 10:17 AM
all this cancer I didn't read =)
I'll just make another awesome thread soon don't worry fans.

o.o dooommer, i think miavi hacked your forum account.

MamaMiaYoe
06-05-2015, 11:37 AM
hmmm it's meh

Lulu
06-05-2015, 12:23 PM
Just alittle advice and to let the viewers know there were two.

Of course not. But the person he should be targeting he is not talking or saying anything too.
But this is my last message in regards to this bum living off his grandmothers SSI.
u still a dude

tomaboy
06-05-2015, 02:36 PM

Kpop...let me help you with that :>

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view7/2768204/hyuna-bubble-pop-o.gif

CandiCoatted
06-05-2015, 03:05 PM
u still a dude

kk

ToasterStrudel
06-05-2015, 03:11 PM
Kpop...let me help you with that :>
sounds like someone is into hyuna let me help YOU with that
https://33.media.tumblr.com/10786a93b3dd3392be94f7ca4b1cc1c0/tumblr_nj9uwlK4pk1temf7io1_250.gif

tomaboy
06-05-2015, 04:30 PM
https://33.media.tumblr.com/10786a93b3dd3392be94f7ca4b1cc1c0/tumblr_nj9uwlK4pk1temf7io1_250.gif

....might be guilty of that...maybe... :D

http://38.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m17nqtfpdZ1r99f4t.gif

Corvettezr1
06-05-2015, 08:11 PM

shes bomb

spittaz
06-05-2015, 10:22 PM

AMoniCGrey
06-07-2015, 01:48 PM
I lost it at the Vanity Fair thing... LMFAO... Bahahahaha... Btw did we ever get a status update to the GvG or is it still pointless arguing [facedesk]... Remind me to get my give a damn fixed when the epeens come out it's no fun otherwise. #complete gate farmer when in war because nubcake status4lyfe

Lord Kronius
06-08-2015, 04:43 PM
I lost it at the Vanity Fair thing... LMFAO... Bahahahaha... Btw did we ever get a status update to the GvG or is it still pointless arguing [facedesk]... Remind me to get my give a damn fixed when the epeens come out it's no fun otherwise. #complete gate farmer when in war because nubcake status4lyfe

U got nothing on my gate farming.

Andrea
06-23-2015, 04:31 PM
ur forgetting an old school way...when all else fails, farm the gates lol

brusky
06-24-2015, 03:39 AM
People still playing this pos game? Quit and come play tetris with me =3

ToasterStrudel
06-24-2015, 06:52 AM
people who don't play this game anymore still go on the forums and ask if people still play this pos game?

jamnotjelly
06-24-2015, 08:17 AM
Agar.io (thats a url by the way) you're welcome. Feel free to tell me how i just made your life better.

doomer123
06-24-2015, 10:52 PM
this thread to cancer for even myself
hi im playing tera
lvling a gunner on mt