PDA

View Full Version : Update Launcher fail

v1mp
06-12-2015, 02:47 PM
Hello,

My launcher seems to not be updating correctly. I've checked my connection, reinstalling and checking my firewall for setting changes that may have caused a block but nothing seems to be working.

owned
06-13-2015, 01:38 AM
Same issue with me, anybody knows how to fix ???

Kennyy Rimmer
06-13-2015, 07:47 AM
Hello,

My launcher seems to not be updating correctly. I've checked my connection, reinstalling and checking my firewall for setting changes that may have caused a block but nothing seems to be working.

My exact problem.. been stressing for 24 hours. Reinstalled 4 times, re-downloaded 3 times, tried 2 internet connections plus a VPN. After seeing this post i guess it's cabal's issue not mine. NEED FIX ASAP.

owned
06-13-2015, 09:04 AM
This happens after microsoft update yesterday. I dont want to reformat pc again. Anybody that can help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Lord Kronius
06-13-2015, 09:34 AM
it says something like "update failed" when you bring up the launcher correct?
If so, i was having the same issue for a little while the other day.
How i fixed it was, i tried it about 5 times and it worked =]
I think the server is some how having trouble with connections.
Try it like 7 or 8 times see if it finally connects =] that's what worked for me
If you notice, Xign says it connected right? like it says update complete in the little box that pops up before the launcher right?

Enso
06-13-2015, 11:43 AM
I fixed it by changing DNS providers.

MhyCheese
06-13-2015, 12:02 PM
it says something like "update failed" when you bring up the launcher correct?
If so, i was having the same issue for a little while the other day.
How i fixed it was, i tried it about 5 times and it worked =]
I think the server is some how having trouble with connections.
Try it like 7 or 8 times see if it finally connects =] that's what worked for me
If you notice, Xign says it connected right? like it says update complete in the little box that pops up before the launcher right?

This is what i did too and it eventually worked.

ddnquang
06-13-2015, 12:37 PM
Having the same problem. Using vpn or changing dns works for me

doomer123
06-13-2015, 04:42 PM
blame Comcast yo

Rambo
06-14-2015, 09:47 AM
Had same problem.
Uninstalled and reinstalled again. Allowed it on the firewall thing on windows and it worked. Give it a try. :)

owned
06-15-2015, 04:17 AM
Its magic. I didnt do anything. But my launcher is already updating now. Guess they fix it. Tnx mates.

v1mp
06-15-2015, 01:30 PM
Tried all that and for some reason...last night it decided to work....it seems to be a cabal issue rather than a connection or provider issue.