PDA

View Full Version : While we all wait for the update...

Romp
07-29-2015, 11:45 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xcn5Iu4Pjfc&feature=youtu.be
I was nice enough to let him know I caught him botting so he can move all of his items :)
You're welcome bro.

SantaClaus
07-30-2015, 12:05 AM
that dedication record for 1hr

ddnquang
07-30-2015, 01:32 AM
thanks for keeping us entertained during endless series of maintenance extension. I wonder how many parts there are gonne be

xTheNexiOnex
07-30-2015, 04:33 AM
RIP the bl I sold to him D:

Confuzzled
07-30-2015, 06:15 AM
He's botting using his mouse or keyboard, pretty sure gm's don't care if its from hardware, or else all the bladers that bm2 and 2 claw perfectly would have banned as well. Oh yea also all the loot macros that people were using would also have been banned.

xTheNexiOnex
07-30-2015, 06:25 AM
Well to my knowledge using it is no problem is having it active while you're not playing is the problem or something like that.

Romp
07-30-2015, 01:09 PM
BUMP.
should be easy to track down the items he moved off his Blader right!??!?!
Those items should be blocked too yea? Since he was botting/hacking with those items on, then moved everything when he found out I caught him.

It's all on a t4 bl named 'Defused'

Razwordz
07-30-2015, 01:10 PM
This fool... Another example of an idiot who thinks he can get away with shiet when no one is looking... I hope they ban his BL and his items....

brusky
07-30-2015, 01:19 PM
Dont all of u use macros? Everyone should be banned then

ToasterStrudel
07-30-2015, 01:22 PM
He's botting using his mouse or keyboard, pretty sure gm's don't care if its from hardware.
but they do care...Source: Valdoroth

Dont all of u use macros? Everyone should be banned then
prove it

brusky
07-30-2015, 01:52 PM
but they do care...Source: Valdoroth

prove it

I don't need to prove shet to ur toaster strudel ass.. Most these retards here are hardcore gamers and naturally with hardcore gaming comes gaming keyboards and mouses which most have macros integrated into them.. I bet most of these pop tarts are using right now being all hypocritical about everything. How else do they pick up most the loot from the drop events

NiteFalcon
07-30-2015, 01:53 PM
I thought the entire "botting" vs "macros" debate was settled in the Valdoroth et al VS ESTsoft case of 2014

Lulu
07-30-2015, 02:15 PM
BUMP.
should be easy to track down the items he moved off his Blader right!??!?!
Those items should be blocked too yea? Since he was botting/hacking with those items on, then moved everything when he found out I caught him.

It's all on a t4 bl named 'Defused'
Dam you are going so far to ban this kid LOL

brusky
07-30-2015, 02:24 PM
I thought the entire "botting" vs "macros" debate was settled in the Valdoroth et al VS ESTsoft case of 2014

I was not here when this occurred so if I am uninformed on the matter then I apologize but I guess its Who gets caught macroing now more than anything

ToasterStrudel
07-30-2015, 02:30 PM
I don't need to prove shet to ur toaster strudel ass.. Most these retards here are hardcore gamers and naturally with hardcore gaming comes gaming keyboards and mouses which most have macros integrated into them.. I bet most of these pop tarts are using right now being all hypocritical about everything.
punny

How else do they pick up most the loot from the drop events
need a plane ticket to Irvine, CA?

brusky
07-30-2015, 04:04 PM
No ty.. I don't do well around bums

NiteFalcon
07-30-2015, 04:54 PM
I was not here when this occurred so if I am uninformed on the matter then I apologize but I guess its Who gets caught macroing now more than anything

If I recall correctly, macro's that perform automated functions without user input = not allowed, macros that assist user function with user input = allowed.

brusky
07-30-2015, 05:11 PM
Ok ty.. .. Wish most were willing to explain like you instead of the run arounds

hanhnn13
07-30-2015, 11:09 PM
If I recall correctly, macro's that perform automated functions without user input = not allowed, macros that assist user function with user input = allowed.
do they allow the mouse auto click select mobs and keyboard auto combo ?

Walmart
07-30-2015, 11:52 PM
Reference Valdoroth's case http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?35145-User-Warning-Usage-of-certain-keyboards&highlight=Valdoroth+banned

Macro while afk and grinding is a no no.

providen1990
07-31-2015, 12:10 AM
What if lightone doesn't know English and can't understand whatever romp was saying?
How do you prove for certain that lightone wasn't sitting there in front of the computer playing and just ignoring romp?

VisualClutch
07-31-2015, 02:15 AM
Everyone knows Light0ne can speak & read English. And he wouldn't be ignoring Romp even though Romp warned him a couple of times. The fact that he was killed, and respawned with the auto respawn timer proves that he was botting. Because he did not move afterwards. That means he was using his macros illegally(Or whatever he was using). Pardon me for my horrible explanation but this video is just enough proof to get him banned.

Peaches
07-31-2015, 06:51 AM
I don't need to prove shet to ur toaster strudel ass.. Most these retards here are hardcore gamers and naturally with hardcore gaming comes gaming keyboards and mouses which most have macros integrated into them.. I bet most of these pop tarts are using right now being all hypocritical about everything. How else do they pick up most the loot from the drop events

people who play cabal aren't hardcore gamers

Romp
07-31-2015, 12:34 PM
What if lightone doesn't know English and can't understand whatever romp was saying?
How do you prove for certain that lightone wasn't sitting there in front of the computer playing and just ignoring romp?

Thats why I recorded him for an hour, killed him, watched his body lay in the sand, then watch him auto respawn after timer expires at entrance.
If he was just simply ignoring me he would have respawned and continued hitting the same sequence of skills and re-targetting mobs before killing them.
But let's be real. We all know what is going on here.

CandiCoatted
07-31-2015, 12:42 PM
Botting............Hacks..............Alz buying........... What does it matter in cabal today. GMs don't care.

Reporting is just for entertainment now.

Romp
07-31-2015, 12:44 PM
Purely entertainment / spark some drama into the dull CABAL lyfe.
Cass knows wassup.

Triplethreat
07-31-2015, 12:44 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yjRLiI5R3A

vuongkhang
07-31-2015, 01:40 PM
I suspected this niqqa about a year ago when he was in my guild with his WA showing off his gears , I bet after this g.ms thinkin like " dam should I ban this fool ,he were such a good spender "

brusky
07-31-2015, 04:51 PM
people who play cabal aren't hardcore gamers

Lol u right bit some of these guys try hard.. If u look on forum u can easily name a few too

Lord Kronius
07-31-2015, 05:40 PM
pffff

Peaches
08-01-2015, 09:01 AM
Lol u right bit some of these guys try hard.. If u look on forum u can easily name a few too

oh you mean these dead forums that 10 people post on?

Lord Kronius
08-01-2015, 09:48 AM
Doesnt matter if Lightone gets banned, he will be back. This new BL didnt do anything wrong, his old one did though.
Theres nothing in TOS that says just because3 u had one char banned doesnt mean u cant start over on a new one right?

Peaches
08-01-2015, 11:35 AM
Doesnt matter if Lightone gets banned, he will be back. This new BL didnt do anything wrong, his old one did though.
Theres nothing in TOS that says just because3 u had one char banned doesnt mean u cant start over on a new one right?

characters don't get banned. people get banned.

Lord Kronius
08-01-2015, 12:01 PM
valdoroth still plays, with the name valdoroth >___>?

CandiCoatted
08-01-2015, 04:35 PM
valdoroth still plays, with the name valdoroth >___>?

Um Val Doesn't play...

MamaMiaYoe
08-03-2015, 11:12 AM
Good for him. He probably found something better to play.

Lord Kronius
08-03-2015, 03:07 PM
Um Val Doesn't play...
uMM Val does play, oh shhhhhht i forgot he doesn't want you to know. =\

CandiCoatted
08-04-2015, 05:23 PM
uMM Val does play, oh shhhhhht i forgot he doesn't want you to know. =\

Whatever your smoking it's starting to effect your sight also. Val does not play. Quit logging in like 2 months ago.

@Mia his GF is keeping him busy lol

MamaMiaYoe
08-04-2015, 08:01 PM
@Mia his GF is keeping him busy lol

Oh even better! Kudos to val!

Anyway, I tried to pm you but

CandiCoatted has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

:( and I dont think Neiro wont agree to come back, we played cabal 2 and were both like crap'd out of how crappy it is. :(

doomer123
08-05-2015, 01:31 AM
wow big fat meanie romp reporting oil man

Devil
08-06-2015, 03:16 AM
We cant see any hacking in ur post Romp and about you'r video record i can see he use a macro which is almost 95% of the players using it and about the items, the GM's have no uthorty to banned his items bcuz we all knows that LightOne not a alz buyer or hacker and The GM's they can track LightOne account its so easy and simple. He may made a mistake with macros but thats not mean, what ever you will say it in forum they should listen to you and believe you Romp. Still there is a GM's in game and you are only a member so what ever you have just make a new video and record him while he's hacking ( as you said ) we want a prove.

Devil
08-06-2015, 03:27 AM
BTW we saw a print screen when you was thriten LightOne on Facebook and you was asking him : ( if you didnt give me 50B + sage belt+15 and Talisman +10 ) so you will report and send the video while he used macro to the GM. What is your comment on that Romp !
Is that legal GM of what Romp did as thriteing peoples if we didnt give him what he want he capchtures videos of us and report us ?

aznboy200
08-06-2015, 04:43 AM
BTW we saw a print screen when you was thriten LightOne on Facebook and you was asking him : ( if you didnt give me 50B + sage belt+15 and Talisman +10 ) so you will report and send the video while he used macro to the GM. What is your comment on that Romp !
Is that legal GM of what Romp did as thriteing peoples if we didnt give him what he want he capchtures videos of us and report us ?spell check please

ToasterStrudel
08-06-2015, 08:29 AM
We cant see any hacking in ur post Romp and about you'r video record i can see he use a macro which is almost 95% of the players using it
hey, thanks for proving and admitting everyone's point that he used macros to bot LMAO

the GM's have no uthorty to banned his items bcuz we all knows that LightOne not a alz buyer or hacker and The GM's they can track LightOne account its so easy and simple. He may made a mistake with macros
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

what ever you will say it in forum they should listen to you and believe you Romp. Still there is a GM's in game and you are only a member so what ever you have just make a new video and record him while he's hacking ( as you said ) we want a prove.
title of video even says lightone 'botting.' this issue has nothing to do with him hacking gg

Enso
08-06-2015, 02:01 PM
the GM's have no uthorty to banned his items

I assume you mean "authority", but the fact is GMs have the authority to ban anyone or anything. And they are under no obligation to give a reason.

vuongkhang
08-06-2015, 03:02 PM
Is that legal GM of what Romp did as thriteing peoples if we didnt give him what he want he capchtures videos of us and report us ?
I honestly don't like light0ne at first for bottin , but to know a dude tryna blackmail another dude it's even worst than botting itself. #bichboy

ToasterStrudel
08-06-2015, 03:26 PM
I honestly don't like light0ne at first for bottin , but to know a dude tryna blackmail another dude it's even worst than botting itself. #bichboy
so quick to change your opinion about something you haven't seen #gullible

doomer123
08-06-2015, 11:18 PM
dang people took the black mailing srsly?hhhhhhhh

Romp
08-07-2015, 01:16 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDU83sZ_i0s
hmu LightOne

Romp
08-07-2015, 01:21 AM

The only reason you 3rd world viet boyz backing up a botter who got banned is because he is giving you free stuff / "helping" you. You nothing but a daddy boi.

vuongkhang
08-07-2015, 04:44 AM
The only reason you 3rd world viet boyz backing up a botter who got banned is because he is giving you free stuff / "helping" you. You nothing but a daddy boi.

Foh Asian version of Peter Griffin look ass , you really think i live in vietnam or was born there cause of my name , Light0ne givin me shjt? niqqa I don't even have the game install on my computer . How your shoes be breathin under all that pressure, does your toilet come in XXL? .You built like a rotten potato that can talk .

ToasterStrudel
08-07-2015, 08:44 AM
Foh Asian version of Peter Griffin look ass , you really think i live in vietnam or was born there cause of my name , Light0ne givin me shjt? niqqa I don't even have the game install on my computer . How your shoes be breathin under all that pressure, does your toilet come in XXL? .You built like a rotten potato that can talk .
mrw people take romp seriously

Romp
08-07-2015, 09:08 AM

You built like a broke down banh mi that can't talk.
Follow me on Instagram (https://instagram.com/kevin.nguyening)kevin.nguyening for my shoe game and progression pics. Thanks fam.
My last name is nguyen, direct lineage to the Nguyen Dynasty. A real viet. And you du ma mfers backing up some oil rich sand nigg who got caught. Don't be mad at me for catching a cheater. I'm just an upstanding citizen of Nevareth trying to keep the streets clean.

Romp
08-07-2015, 09:22 AM
where you at daddy boi
http://i.imgur.com/I48iV4Q.jpg

vuongkhang
08-07-2015, 11:17 AM
Follow me on Instagram (https://instagram.com/kevin.nguyening)kevin.nguyening for my shoe game and progression pics. Thanks fam.
My last name is nguyen, direct lineage to the Nguyen Dynasty. A real viet. And you du ma mfers backing up some oil rich sand nigg who got caught. Don't be mad at me for catching a cheater. I'm just an upstanding citizen of Nevareth trying to keep the streets clean.

Defend a oil rich niqq LOL I knew light0ne were a pussi ass alz buyer and a botter since summer of 2014 you're all late as , you really braggin yo shoes that everybody can get even for workin at mcdonalds, you old as when still wear long socks with J's I used to do that when I was 14 .How you got 95followers and following 177 talkin about your shoes game strong, you don't even look like you viet boi , u look like you could be in the Chang family that sell fish in chinatown.

Romp
08-07-2015, 11:59 AM
Defend a oil rich niqq LOL I knew light0ne were a pussi ass alz buyer and a botter since summer of 2014 you're all late as , you really braggin yo shoes that everybody can get even for workin at mcdonalds, you old as when still wear long socks with J's I used to do that when I was 14 .How you got 95followers and following 177 talkin about your shoes game strong, you don't even look like you viet boi , u look like you could be in the Chang family that sell fish in chinatown.

I mean, I'm flexin my real shet. While you sitting behind your broke down straw hut. Step up if you trying to get down. If not, you just a fk boi who knows how to type on a broke down keyboard that probably has rubber keys, not even mechanical.

You funny tho, we should be friends. Hit up some viet cafe shops. Bang down some balut and Heinekens.

doomer123
08-07-2015, 12:51 PM
do I get funded by yo boi lightone if I defend him?

vuongkhang
08-07-2015, 01:22 PM
I mean, I'm flexin my real shet. While you sitting behind your broke down straw hut. Step up if you trying to get down. If not, you just a fk boi who knows how to type on a broke down keyboard that probably has rubber keys, not even mechanical.

You funny tho, we should be friends. Hit up some viet cafe shops. Bang down some balut and Heinekens.
Aha I'm done the roast session it's over we're gucci

CandiCoatted
08-07-2015, 03:01 PM
Romp going in on someone? Dang something's not right here! *looks around*

hanhnn13
08-07-2015, 03:39 PM
wow, new wall of text
i cant really understand ppl sometimes

aznboy200
08-07-2015, 07:09 PM
Isn't a banh mi a sandwich lol

Lord Kronius
08-07-2015, 09:44 PM
xDDDDDD

ArcherOfLove
08-07-2015, 10:18 PM
Ban mafiaboss for killing people inside town is what im sayin

Peaches
08-08-2015, 05:50 PM

sneakers are overrated

vuongkhang
08-08-2015, 07:05 PM
Isn't a banh mi a sandwich lol

Banh mi mean bread niqqa , and sandwich it's sandwich in vietnamese they just pronounce it in a f.o.b accient

Fenton
08-24-2015, 10:21 AM
Pussay ass niggz

there i give my contribution

Romp
09-05-2015, 08:25 PM
http://i.imgur.com/OK33FSM.png
I thought we were all gonna be friends again, but then I just got the best lol of the day.

Sprite
09-13-2015, 11:04 PM
dank memes in here xd

Corvettezr1
09-14-2015, 10:03 PM
dank memes in here xd

sup sensei

XuKa
09-14-2015, 10:29 PM
senpai notice me

Fenton
09-15-2015, 04:51 AM
Cloud you should vote for trump so you can get a free plane ticket to mehico

Lord Kronius
09-16-2015, 09:39 AM
http://i.imgur.com/OK33FSM.png
I thought we were all gonna be friends again, but then I just got the best lol of the day.
LOL @ if your'e interested in joining the guild
mail XDROOSEVELTXD in game. hahahahahaha

Corvettezr1
09-19-2015, 11:00 AM
Cloud you should vote for trump so you can get a free plane ticket to mehico

nawwwwwwwwwww

jimbo
09-21-2015, 06:50 PM
Purely entertainment / spark some drama into the dull CABAL lyfe.
Cass knows wassup.

ikr it is a bit dull need to bring some life to this game and forums again