PDA

View Full Version : Help me if u can !

Eddiee
06-07-2010, 06:28 AM
Well,im using hp laptop.
My problem is that i cant play.
The more ppl on the screen,thats the bigger problem.
I cant move,i go slowly.
I got intel driver i think,4gb ram,dunno the graphic card.
Can anyone help me? : <
Btw,i didint download and drivers from cabal.com
And i got direct x 10 i think
Help me : <

xEtherx
06-07-2010, 06:47 AM
Sounds like your using onboard GPU. Go into bios and make sure you have max memory dedicated to the GPU ( graphics Processing unit ) should be 64megs-128megs dedicated if its onboard.
Once you have done that enter game and set ingame graphic settings. I recommend turning shadows off first and keep view range @3 with multi sampling off. Set the resolution to screen size not max settings. If this doesn't work ya may want to make sure you have an exemption written for your anti-virus. Or install a different anti-virus. Avast and Avira work pretty well with cabal.

You need to remember your on an HP laptop not a gaming laptop so your using a gimped computer not ment for gaming to play games with.

One last thing. This is a NA so if you want to communicate better so we can help you, please make sure you use proper english not broken english. Its nothing personal but I had to read thru your post about 4 times to understand what your saying.

Good luck.

Eddiee
06-07-2010, 06:56 AM
First of all,thanks.
I can speak english very good,but sometimes im just lazy. :/
Can i have ur msn? i want to talk to u,because i really dont know 99% of the things u said,u need to explain it,im a newb and this game : <
and at computers

carowe27
06-07-2010, 07:05 AM
bios means when you restart your comp it says press "del" to go into setup. that screen should appear on your screen before windows boots up.

Eddiee
06-07-2010, 07:08 AM
so i have to restart my comp,and than press del,or what' XD

carowe27
06-07-2010, 07:12 AM
yes you need to restart your comp and look at all the screens that pop up before windows boots up. you should see the corresponding key you need to press for the setup/bios screen to be accessed.

xEtherx
06-07-2010, 07:15 AM
Sorry I dont use MSN messenger nor AIM. I'm very particular about what touches my PC's. The bios is also not something I can talk you thru either as every system has its own way to access bios and they can be very different from system to system. If you dont know how to tune your bois settings and/or write exemptions for cabal then chances are Even explaining it wont help you. You either know it or ya dont. I suggest taking it to a shop or calling HP and have them walk you thru it. However I dont think you will ever be able to game effectivly on that laptop.

Good luck to ya.

Eddiee
06-07-2010, 07:17 AM
Eh,im using widows 7,cant acces the bios,so i cant play it?
And my friend with 512mb ram can? ;S
SUx,

carowe27
06-07-2010, 07:23 AM
your bios is not corresponding to your OS its your mother board. and your problem is not your RAM but your GPU with on board memory. meaning that you have your graphics card on your mother board its built in (basically crappy low graphics) and mostly others have a separate more powerful graphics card that connects to the mother board.

and you can play it just open your settings in game by pressing the "O" key when in cabal and turn off and down all settings to basically nothing. game should run better.

Eddiee
06-07-2010, 07:25 AM
kk,ill try that,u have any other tips?

carowe27
06-07-2010, 07:39 AM
kk,ill try that,u have any other tips?

dont use wireless internet.