PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

CandiCoatted
12-24-2015, 08:15 AM
I would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Looking back this year what accomplishment have you achieved or what do you wish you could have done better? Cabal wise or real life.

I'll start. Real life wise, I will be finish paying off my condo next Monday! And last month I became the HR supervisor @ CareNow/Med Health!!!!!

Cabal wise.. I finally obtained a 2slot craftsman orb which seemed like forever.

We may have a crappy event this year, some may say. If you have a great guild and a bunch of friends shouldn't worry about it. Especially the broke people who refuse to put money in this game anymore. Took awhile but I finally was able to buy what I wanted lol. took awhile but that's what I get for afking after 2 ic1's.... Every other day.

Note:
But also This applies to cabal and real life. Be careful who you call friend.

xFear
12-24-2015, 02:09 PM
Cabal wise:i quit ,yay!

Real life: got my dream car,engaged to the nicest most amazing girl I've ever seen,buying my first house in Greece (talk about a summer vacation spot haha), and most of all im my own boss :D

CandiCoatted
12-24-2015, 02:19 PM
Cabal wise:i quit ,yay!

Real life: got my dream car,engaged to the nicest most amazing girl I've ever seen,buying my first house in Greece (talk about a summer vacation spot haha), and most of all im my own boss :D

Congrats!

MamaMiaYoe
12-24-2015, 06:34 PM
No one cares and I think we know why you started this thread.

ToasterStrudel
12-24-2015, 06:38 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcIy9NiNbmo

CandiCoatted
12-24-2015, 08:41 PM
No one cares and I think we know why you started this thread.

Dude, why are you still trying to address me. Didn't I dismiss you already.

CandiCoatted
12-24-2015, 08:53 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcIy9NiNbmo

That's my jam! Thx =))

MamaMiaYoe
12-24-2015, 08:56 PM
Don't make me 1 skill you with sonic shooter and bm1 again

CandiCoatted
12-24-2015, 09:07 PM
Don't make me 1 skill you with sonic shooter and bm1 again

Um you never skilled anyone in bm1+aura and I'm not sure if you realize this but Han doesn't play anymore and he knows what you are so good luck getting gears.

MamaMiaYoe
12-24-2015, 09:11 PM
I actually did. We were both 180 too. You were my punching bag. Oh don't forget it was in DS. You were no match for my Miavii.

CandiCoatted
12-24-2015, 09:18 PM
I actually did. We were both 180 too. You were my punching bag. Oh don't forget it was in DS. You were no match for my Miavii.

Lmao, when you constantly lost and hit me and Cathy with your famous line "it's too laggy" "I have a bad connection".

MamaMiaYoe
12-24-2015, 09:27 PM
Geez I have to take out my gears to be able to play fair with both of you because ya'll can't learn how to target without z button

CandiCoatted
12-24-2015, 09:40 PM
Geez I have to take out my gears to be able to play fair with both of you because ya'll can't learn how to target without z button

Really?! LoL, you were slapped around by Cathy and myself then later that week you were skylar's bytch. Then started qqing about how you miss your fa but you can get it back at anytime. Then you lost you way of fa and went wa then bullied by 541. And I even defended you even tho you ed. Sure did work out those 100% hp pots tho. That was amusing. Hmm what else....

CandiCoatted
12-24-2015, 09:44 PM
But sorry let's keep the convo between me and you bc Cathy already destroyed you and got her account banned for it. And so did 5. But you just keep on thinking your relevant. Once again your just known for being a conniving b1tch.

But anyways.... Merry Christmas!

MamaMiaYoe
12-24-2015, 09:48 PM
There ya go I see more paragraphs lololol. Ok here's another one. When I 1 skilled you with the bm2+sonic test you were speechless for a good 5 minutes. Then you tried but couldn't do it to me. Weak as.s FA

MamaMiaYoe
12-24-2015, 09:52 PM
But sorry let's keep the convo between me and you bc Cathy already destroyed you and got her account banned for it. And so did 5. But you just keep on thinking your relevant. Once again your just known for being a conniving b1tch.

But anyways.... Merry Christmas!

I did back to back freestyle duel and got tired wrecking your FA's.

MamaMiaYoe
12-24-2015, 09:53 PM
You did very poor than him.

CandiCoatted
12-24-2015, 09:56 PM
I did back to back freestyle duel and got tired wrecking your FA's in BI. You did very poor than him.

lmao okay bro!
Merry Christmas

MamaMiaYoe
12-24-2015, 10:02 PM
Cool you lose. I'm just fkng around in case u haven't noticed. Thanks for taking the bait but I'm sorry if you took it personally.

CandiCoatted
12-24-2015, 10:05 PM
I'm use of this Miavii but you were never dumb enough until this year to try me. LoL, someone called it.

MamaMiaYoe
12-24-2015, 10:14 PM
Lmao. You are not among the wisest people in these boards. The minute you responded to my bs was that moment you fell for it.

Peaches
01-16-2016, 07:38 AM
Miavii you're such a loser :>

And nothing you can say on this forum shall ever change that

And hi Cassey!

ToasterStrudel
01-16-2016, 08:08 AM
Miavii you're such a loser :>

And nothing you can say on this forum shall ever change that

"psychologist" be like ohoho you responded my post which i directed at you on a public forum, you fell into my trap you good bait you :>

CandiCoatted
01-16-2016, 09:07 AM
hi Cassey!

Hii Cathy! =)

Peaches
01-17-2016, 01:44 PM
"psychologist" be like ohoho you responded my post which i directed at you on a public forum, you fell into my trap you good bait you :>

That's what you think

:>

ToasterStrudel
01-17-2016, 01:49 PM
That's what you think

wasn't referring to you xD talking about typical miavii posts

MhyCheese
01-17-2016, 02:21 PM
hi

MamaMiaYoe
01-21-2016, 07:50 PM
That's what you think

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0wFJClDDIk

At 0:25 - 0:30 I see a FA who does not understand the concept of range.

I did not win because I beat you and many other FA's in pvp. I won because back when I was Miavii, I was influential for my support to the class and every FA was proud including you. I would probably be elected as a FA ambassador if such position did exist.