PDA

View Full Version : Helpdesk

ddnquang
12-26-2015, 03:48 PM
I wonder if there is anyway to escalate the ticket or report these stupid GMs? My account just got blocked for no reasons, they claimed it was because that I used third party program which was not true at all so I asked them for proof but they just kept saying that my tickets were duplicated. I think that it was because the fact that I stood next to one of those FS hackers and ks their drops and someone reported me. Even I myself reported those FS hackers and they didn't get banned at all but I myself got banned. Shouldn't they have a record of who killed the bosses? Even if I was using hack, why would I use it on my main account which I spent a lot of money and time on. Anyone who has run dungeons with me would know that I would not use hack but there is no way to explain to those stupid GMs, and if i have hack, why would I bother running dungeon in a party anymore. If anyone has experienced this problem or know a way to help me get back my account, that would really be appreciated

My character is zDarkForcez, I think a lot of you know me and/or run dungeon with me

Seiyuu
12-26-2015, 04:33 PM
I wonder if there is anyway to escalate the ticket or report these stupid GMs? My account just got blocked for no reasons, they claimed it was because that I used third party program which was not true at all so I asked them for proof but they just kept saying that my tickets were duplicated. I think that it was because the fact that I stood next to one of those FS hackers and ks their drops and someone reported me. Even I myself reported those FS hackers and they didn't get banned at all but I myself got banned. Shouldn't they have a record of who killed the bosses? Even if I was using hack, why would I use it on my main account which I spent a lot of money and time on. Anyone who has run dungeons with me would know that I would not use hack but there is no way to explain to those stupid GMs, and if i have hack, why would I bother running dungeon in a party anymore. If anyone has experienced this problem or know a way to help me get back my account, that would really be appreciated

My character is zDarkForcez, I think a lot of you know me and/or run dungeon with me

Pretty sure there isn't a way to increase the speed in which GMs respond to tickets. If you can somehow personally contact the Head GM, Lorkan, then maybe you'll get a more detailed answer but good luck doing so. When you say KSing their drops, are you saying you took advantage of the free for all looting despite how it was mainly killed with hacks? Sounds silly to get banned for this specific reason but I've seen sillier reasoning(s). Good luck on your block appeal.

providen1990
12-26-2015, 06:13 PM
The GMs does not have a record of who kill what. What they have is whatever the proof from the reporter and a transaction of your account. And also they only investigate your account when someone report you (with good evidence). They will look at your inventory to see if anything is abnormal for example unexplained alz transaction (for alz buyer, seller, it also caught innocent people lending out money).

What you can do is ask for friends to send support ticket for you. (influenced in-game people like super, romp... would help) The more people send support ticket the better the chance your voice reaching to the right person.

ddnquang
12-27-2015, 08:31 PM
They won't even read my ticket for now. Just automatically considered them as duplicated and said that their decision can't be changed. I don't think they do investigate the problem at all, they just see someone submit a picture with some characters standing next to a boss with low hp and instantly ban that character. Proof is that I have submitted several ticket regarding those FS hackers who killed all the bosses in PI, PL and the golem and told them to go check the dungeon records for proof (I didn't attach pictures because it's so obvious) and the result is those FS still running around. GMs are too lazy nowadays, they don't even bother checking what we told them to anymore or it's just simply that they don't get paid enough to do their job properly anymore.

providen1990
12-27-2015, 08:38 PM
GMs has been that way since the beginning of time. IDK what is going on in their company. Well if GMs does not read your ticket, they might read other player's ticket ask them for help.

Teppi
12-28-2015, 12:20 AM
we need GM read this ticket. and move out the bed u so lazy.

snake014
12-28-2015, 10:20 AM
Well for my opinion, just wait for Lorkan to attend this thread of yours. If you caught his attention, you are lucky enough but too many players were having the same issue and lame excuses.

doomer123
12-28-2015, 02:01 PM
Hi lorkan

ddnquang
12-28-2015, 05:46 PM
Haven't seen his name popping up for a while now, not sure if he's still working as a gm here

Teppi
12-28-2015, 09:17 PM
he looking new job have high income lol.

ddnquang
12-30-2015, 04:40 PM
I don't know wtf they are working on atm but my friend submitted a video of this FS hacker lastweek and he's still running around killing all the bosses rn. I myself also submitted a ticket reporting another hacker but I am still seeing him running around. So the hackers don't get banned but a normal player does. Idk wtf I am supposed to do

doomer123
12-30-2015, 07:10 PM
message the CEO of est on fb ;)

v1mp
12-31-2015, 08:26 AM
Is the hacker FS IGN..Sept202015? lol That guy is OP. Saw him in dull sig gear killing bosses in UG in seconds. lol

v1mp
12-31-2015, 08:29 AM
But honestly, to have that account ban is pointless. He can create another account and hack again. What I want GMs to do is do a IP investigation. Ban all accounts that recently logged in from that IP address and make sure he gets all his accounts ban. Even his main account.

The Scrub
12-31-2015, 08:03 PM
But honestly, to have that account ban is pointless. He can create another account and hack again. What I want GMs to do is do a IP investigation. Ban all accounts that recently logged in from that IP address and make sure he gets all his accounts ban. Even his main account.

You'd have to be next level stupid to hack without some form of VPN...lol

Teppi
01-01-2016, 02:49 AM
if do that i think alot pepole ll band . because vpn lol

ToasterStrudel
01-01-2016, 08:10 AM
if do that i think alot pepole ll band . because vpn lol

kind of makes you wonder how those people from vietnam are able to play on this server doesn't it...oh wait

Addiction
01-01-2016, 01:43 PM
Conspiracy! I think the GM's allow the gold botters to bot so that they can make more money! Those websites that they say "don't go to" are probably run by the GM's! Say whatttt? On another note, just wait your time and find something else to do... crying about what should happen and what didn't happen isn't going to solve your problem.

Lord Kronius
01-01-2016, 06:14 PM
geeeks

Teppi
01-02-2016, 01:24 AM
stupid i dont say vn i sau if they do that will alot peoples band

ddnquang
01-10-2016, 03:47 AM
They won't even read my message. I can't just give up my account for no reason like this >.<

ToasterStrudel
01-10-2016, 12:42 PM
tried contacting lorkan on facebook? you'll be lucky if he responds

ddnquang
01-10-2016, 02:08 PM
I guess I'm not lucky then, I don't think he even read the messages

ddnquang
01-14-2016, 04:12 PM
Bump. Any other suggestions guys?

ToasterStrudel
01-14-2016, 04:58 PM
unless you can physically show up in their office @ irvine, ca i'd hate to be that person to break it to you but you're pretty much ed. you already mentioned that any tickets you send are identified as duplicate tickets so sending tickets isn't an option. lorkan won't even respond to your facebook messages either

Addiction
01-15-2016, 02:54 PM
Just wait patiently... Had to wait 3 weeks to get my inactive account reactivated... Then again I only sent 1 ticket... Wait patiently, spamming them makes them delete your tickets just so you know.

doomer123
01-15-2016, 08:38 PM
message the CEO of est on fb ;)

Here's your suggestion

ddnquang
01-21-2016, 05:09 PM
My ticket finally got escalated and I got my account back :D

"Greetings,

Thank you for contacting CABAL Online Help Desk.

We have re-investigated your case and decided to release your account due to insufficient information. We apologize for the inconvenience this issue might have caused you.

We wish you best of luck in your upcoming adventures in Nevareth!

Kind Regards,"

ToasterStrudel
01-21-2016, 05:40 PM
grats, was it one of your "duplicate" tickets that got escalated or your original ticket?

Addiction
01-22-2016, 10:23 AM
I said patience ._. looks like I was correct.

MhyCheese
01-22-2016, 10:47 AM
The power of persistence! Glad you got your account back.

ddnquang
01-23-2016, 08:06 PM
I kept opening up new tickets in hope that one day 1 of em will get escalated and it fnally did