PDA

View Full Version : Voucher Price

providen1990
01-24-2016, 04:57 PM
Ok so what is wrong with it?? It has never been this high even when there is some crazy event going on. Don' tell me that is because of the server merge because it was 180 mil and steady after the merge, it only went up recently. Is it because of Blade and Soul? Or this game is coming to an end? Discuss :D

ToasterStrudel
01-24-2016, 05:05 PM
easy, people are now buying alz instead of doing vouchers/hangers/other cs items of the like --> alz cause lets be real the gms don't really care. or as you said, more people are quitting so less whales. iirc, voucher prices have been steady ever since merge. the latest influx in prices was when presents were in cs but buying ornaments were cheaper so

MamaMiaYoe
01-24-2016, 06:04 PM
Oh this is good news then

providen1990
01-24-2016, 09:47 PM
alz buyer and seller have been there for age. GMs does care about it since it destroy the game and make less people buy voucher. (unless GMs want to close this game). I think it gonna go up more until people stop using prem and stuff so I guess 400ish

CandiCoatted
01-24-2016, 10:01 PM
^
^
Then if you are already aware of this no reason to discuss.

ToasterStrudel
01-24-2016, 10:20 PM
alz buyer and seller have been there for age. GMs does care about it since it destroy the game and make less people buy voucher. (unless GMs want to close this game). I think it gonna go up more until people stop using prem and stuff so I guess 400ish
silly goose, if gms cared, a good amount of the population would go bye bye. there's a different between buying from alz site and buying from other sources

providen1990
01-24-2016, 11:50 PM
They care about it but they cant do anything about it so ya :) There are way that alz seller go undetected.

doomer123
01-25-2016, 06:35 PM
$30/b is cheaper than buying vouchers

paparasta
01-25-2016, 08:53 PM
Make the voucher price 400m each .. Pretty sure no one will buy alz .. Hahaha

MamaMiaYoe
01-26-2016, 06:38 AM
Ya it's true. My cousin who happened to be one of the GM's in cabalPH told me about these things. At least our GM's don't sell GM generated gears to the public thru black market.

Tonberry
01-26-2016, 10:44 AM
$30/b is cheaper than buying vouchers

wow, the alz depreciated a lot, huh? when i quit i was selling $40-45/bil for about 350 bil

doomer123
01-27-2016, 03:34 PM
wow, the alz depreciated a lot, huh? when i quit i was selling $40-45/bil for about 350 bil

well more people are quitting and selling their alz

Tonberry
01-27-2016, 05:02 PM
well more people are quitting and selling their alz

that's quite unfortunate. i saw in 541's video that there was about 40 people in war and thought the game picked back up :(

MhyCheese
01-27-2016, 05:34 PM
that's quite unfortunate. i saw in 541's video that there was about 40 people in war and thought the game picked back up :(
Cause it's not really true. In fact the game seems more active now then it has in a long time. Especially during the evening and events. Even when there isn't event there are times when I can't get into ch's 5,8,9. Ch1 is is still almost always red. Got to spam that ch just to get in. Wars are bigger than they have been since i started playing again. We still sometimes get 40-50 people per nation, mostly during weekends.

Wish vouchers went back to normal price :/. Think soon they will unless EST throws another random event within the next few days.

providen1990
01-28-2016, 05:15 AM
Ya more people playing cuz of the merge. But the price of voucher is high because people stop investing in cabal with real money.

itashi
01-28-2016, 10:33 AM
i think u just answered the question lol. bigger population of people that dont buy vouchers increase the price of voucher. its all about supply and demand o.o
Cause it's not really true. In fact the game seems more active now then it has in a long time. Especially during the evening and events. Even when there isn't event there are times when I can't get into ch's 5,8,9. Ch1 is is still almost always red. Got to spam that ch just to get in. Wars are bigger than they have been since i started playing again. We still sometimes get 40-50 people per nation, mostly during weekends.

Wish vouchers went back to normal price :/. Think soon they will unless EST throws another random event within the next few days.

MhyCheese
01-28-2016, 10:48 AM
i think u just answered the question lol. bigger population of people that dont buy vouchers increase the price of voucher. its all about supply and demand o.o

Guess every person on the server buys vouchers.

Addiction
01-28-2016, 03:16 PM
Guess every person on the server buys vouchers.
I believe he means pays cash value for vouchers and sells them to community. Supply and demand is very evident. People aren't spending cash money, but rather buying the vouchers for alz to achieve the same end as someone using cash to buy from item shop. That being said, the few people that are buying vouchers to sell to the community are able to sell for a higher alz value. Weird economics for cash to be equated to virtual cash, but economics non-the-less. Guess the same can be said about the value of the dollar against the value of the euro.

MhyCheese
01-28-2016, 05:26 PM
I believe he means pays cash value for vouchers and sells them to community. Supply and demand is very evident. People aren't spending cash money, but rather buying the vouchers for alz to achieve the same end as someone using cash to buy from item shop. That being said, the few people that are buying vouchers to sell to the community are able to sell for a higher alz value. Weird economics for cash to be equated to virtual cash, but economics non-the-less. Guess the same can be said about the value of the dollar against the value of the euro.

Yup.

What im saying is I don't think the value of vouchers is most accurate measure to determine if the game is becoming more active or less active.
There are a few people I know that buys them from AH only to resell. That's possibly one of the main reasons why vouchers have gone through the roof. Last event might be another culprit. People were forced to buy presents because the drop rate of ornaments was that poor.

ToasterStrudel
01-29-2016, 06:49 AM
Yup.

What im saying is I don't think the value of vouchers is most accurate measure to determine if the game is becoming more active or less active.
There are a few people I know that buys them from AH only to resell. That's possibly one of the main reasons why vouchers have gone through the roof. Last event might be another culprit. People were forced to buy presents because the drop rate of ornaments was that poor.

true. however, nor are several channels being full 'most' of the times. what if gms ninja lowered the channel limits? oooooor what if the channels are instead filled with more bots? though i guess you saying war becomes bigger than usual sometimes is a good indicator

jimbo
01-29-2016, 10:27 AM
im loving it xD go go 300mil

Addiction
01-29-2016, 02:16 PM
true. however, nor are several channels being full 'most' of the times. what if gms ninja lowered the channel limits? oooooor what if the channels are instead filled with more bots? though i guess you saying war becomes bigger than usual sometimes is a good indicator
Have to agree in saying that there are a lot more botters than I remember. Non-the-less, the ratio of sellers to buyers has changed, hence why the increase in price.

MhyCheese
01-29-2016, 02:33 PM
There does seem to be more bots lately.

:/

fernny
01-29-2016, 06:56 PM
Tl;dr but I'm going to give my input. Sorry if anyone has already said this.
At first I thought the server merge would do 1 of 2 things to the voucher price. Either 1. it would drive them down as many people from other server would also be buying vouchers and selling them or 2. drive them up because people from other server would buy voucher more than they put in the market (which i believe is the case).
Its all a matter of supply and demand.
After the merge we saw vouchers retain the same price on average.
Why are they so expensive now?
After that last amp scroll event ESTSoft showed that they wanted people to pour more money into the game than they already were. So, they made rate of getting stars/ornaments really low so people buy presents with ecoins. Still, we saw the price not go up too much but it did slightly.
ESTSoft strategy is to put out as much things as they can in the CS so that voucher prices drive up and when people see how much they're selling for they pour USD into the game.
Evidence of this; after the event we have this "itemshop revamp" where they put a bunch of stuff back into the CS and now extreme core "event". They're going to keep doing this. People can't really play this game without vouchers anymore, even to sell things u need acc xfers or binding stones. People won't ever stop buying vouchers. Their constant "events/sales" will keep voucher prices high. Vouchers at high prices gets people to buy them.

It's not that many people aren't selling vouchers anymore. I believe there's actually more people buying vouchers now more than ever (w/ USD im saying).
The reason why the price isn't going down is because we're not letting them sit in AH for a while until they go down. We're just buying them at w.e. price they are.