PDA

View Full Version : What's the point of Atlas server?

vuongkhang
03-17-2016, 08:04 AM
Is it just like Titan and other servers that you can buy voucher and sell for alz?
And I wanna ask if the server worth playing on, the population and so on

The Scrub
03-17-2016, 11:20 AM
Is it just like Titan and other servers that you can buy voucher and sell for alz?
And I wanna ask if the server worth playing on, the population and so on

It's good fun imo. I sold everything in Titan and started fresh with a few friends that used to play Cabal way back and it's the most fun I've had in Cabal for a long time. As for buying alz with ecoin of course you can....but why? There's only a few epic items around at this point and they'll all be cheaper down the track. If you just want to have fun and play a server where everyone is on a very similar gear level come play.

xFear
03-17-2016, 01:01 PM
Hmm good to know :o

vuongkhang
03-18-2016, 06:32 AM
It's good fun imo. I sold everything in Titan and started fresh with a few friends that used to play Cabal way back and it's the most fun I've had in Cabal for a long time. As for buying alz with ecoin of course you can....but why? There's only a few epic items around at this point and they'll all be cheaper down the track. If you just want to have fun and play a server where everyone is on a very similar gear level come play.

really? this really make me wanna start again ,Atlas is more populated than Titan right?

Addiction
03-18-2016, 04:22 PM
really? this really make me wanna start again ,Atlas is more populated than Titan right?
No, Titan still has the majority player pool as far as i've seen. Atlas has fewer channels and haven't seen any of them get full yet. That being said, perhaps they are different capacities?

VisualClutch
03-19-2016, 11:25 AM
No, Titan still has the majority player pool as far as i've seen. Atlas has fewer channels and haven't seen any of them get full yet. That being said, perhaps they are different capacities?

Don't forget the bots in every goddamn channel.

Addiction
03-19-2016, 08:31 PM
Don't forget the bots in every goddamn channel.
There are bots in Atlas too lol

The Scrub
03-20-2016, 02:11 AM
From the saints turn out today, GM buffs and general channel population I'd say there's more active players in Atlas. I'd recommend giving it a chance :)