PDA

View Full Version : Cabal won't download !!!

quoisky
06-08-2010, 04:27 PM
How are my firends suppose to play if Cabal won't even download

Install successfully on my desktop, tried 2 dfferent laptops, and it won't even finish downloading it. It stalls at like 40%. What gives ?

ps: and yes incase anyone tries to get smart, theres nothing wrong with the laptops nor the connections, as they both successfully downloaded and installed other games after I tried cabal.

BleedingSoul
06-08-2010, 04:28 PM
http://dakac.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/advice_dog_system_32.jpg

Rastan
06-08-2010, 04:51 PM
How are my firends suppose to play if Cabal won't even download

Install successfully on my desktop, tried 2 dfferent laptops, and it won't even finish downloading it. It stalls at like 40%. What gives ?

ps: and yes incase anyone tries to get smart, theres nothing wrong with the laptops nor the connections, as they both successfully downloaded and installed other games after I tried cabal.

uninstall...re-download....re-install in safe mode

quoisky
06-08-2010, 06:21 PM
uninstall...re-download....re-install in safe mode

I get a kick outa these clowns that think they absolutely know "the pc is the issue"... my post clearly stats other games dowloaded/installed perfectly.(Read before you reply for gawd sakes).

Anyhoo, quick solution for anyone having this problem : if you were smart enough to "save the downloaded file" that is, simply copy it to a usbdrive and repaste to new pc/system. Worked fine for me.

NBAFinals2010
06-08-2010, 06:23 PM
I get a kick outa these clowns that think they absolutely know "the pc is the issue"... my post clearly stats other games dowloaded/installed perfectly.(Read before you reply for gawd sakes).

Anyhoo, quick solution for anyone having this problem : if you were smart enough to "save the downloaded file" that is, simply copy it to a usbdrive and repaste to new pc/system. Worked fine for me.

cool story bro. rage moar?

Beavis
06-08-2010, 07:11 PM

I don't think he has all day like you do. Rage some moar!