PDA

View Full Version : best way to make alz?

GuardianPat
01-23-2017, 08:07 PM
what is the best way to make alz?

I feel like making a few million alz is not fast enough :/

blackpig1412
01-24-2017, 06:53 AM
I think the best ways right now are:
- Farm ECA for chaos core
- Farm awakened DX to craft epic booster

However, those dungeons require pretty decent gears to be able to farm efficiently. In the next update when armors/weapons can be upgraded to +20, prices of UCH/UCHH will skyrocket (each upgrade requires at least 20-30 cores if I'm not mistaken), then the traditional dungeons like IC1/AOS1 will earn u really good alz.

GuardianPat
01-24-2017, 11:12 AM
My gears are totally outdated,
I only have
1617 Attack,
1303 defense,
40% s.amp,
2054 evasion,
52% crit rate,
88% crit dmg

btw, what is best for a FB? Lightning Blade vs Fire Blade vs Ice Blade???

Revz
01-25-2017, 10:33 AM
My gears are totally outdated,
I only have
1617 Attack,
1303 defense,
40% s.amp,
2054 evasion,
52% crit rate,
88% crit dmg

btw, what is best for a FB? Lightning Blade vs Fire Blade vs Ice Blade???

blade buffs depend on the situation, if you're struggling with survivability in dungeons go with ice blade. dmg reduction will help a lot. each buff gives their own offensive/defensive attributes and will change the attributes of Elemental Enchant buff/Art of Curse debuff.

as for gear you have a lot of upgrading to do, nowadays its easy to achieve 280+ crit damage on force blader with all the accessories available now. with amp gear + bracelet of fighter +7, accessories and epaulet/ amp rune, you should be sitting around 65-75 amp depending on extremes and boost levels of gear.

Revz
01-25-2017, 10:42 AM
As for the alz situation, with a basic set up you probably wont be able to run ADX. maybe awakened Lava as its the easiest. I know a couple people that recently made a comeback and are running 40+ LID per day and pulling in 500m+ a week, which is really good considering how easy LID is. aos1/ic1 are decent, mainly core drops. ECA is good if you have a booster, otherwise I wouldn't bother unless theres a Drop rate increase event going on. Farming stain clones from DX dungeons is another good way to make money, I did that for a while when I was really hurting on alz. Once you hit the 190+ bracket just join a guild and farm ft2,aos2,MO and get the stain clone capsules for each of those dungeons. These are all things I did before I Purchased a character with high craft, and I made really good money. Stain clones are about to jump in price as well once the new update is out, so even now i'm collecting them.

GuardianPat
01-25-2017, 11:15 AM
wow, the average stats has risen :o

What's is LID already? (Lake In Dusk)?

Revz
01-25-2017, 01:40 PM
yeah with accessories and extreme upgrades/boosters avg stats are high. LID is lake in dusk, correct. full speed you should be able to finish in 4 minutes or less.

GuardianPat
01-25-2017, 01:59 PM
how come people can pull 500m+ by simply doing LID? O_o

Revz
01-25-2017, 02:25 PM
Because they run mass amounts of the dungeon. collect cores etc. SEM drops, Bike drops.

GuardianPat
01-25-2017, 02:26 PM
SEM and bike drops are too rare, hard to get :S

CandiCoatted
01-25-2017, 03:47 PM
Quickest way is to pull out that debt card/credit card!

Hasn't been fun to farm since OGP.

Revz
01-25-2017, 04:06 PM
SEM and bikes aren't as rare as they once were.

Revz
01-25-2017, 04:08 PM
sure. Ill pull out the CC every once in a while. I mainly rely on crafting, ADX and randoming gear though. Crafting is my favorite part of the game, don't as me why haha

MhyCheese
01-26-2017, 01:09 PM
Like many have mentioned. Atm the most reliable way is through adx//eca. ECA/ADX requires at least +15 forcium set with basic stats like 36-40 cd weapons//36-40 cdhelm//accesories//7-8amp armors and at least lvl 190 to make alz at a decent rate.

LID is your best bet if you have crappy gear. I used to make 100m a day in that dungeon on s.tit gear. But that took like 3 hours of back to back grinding non stop. The only time I went back was to clear my inventory and restock on entries.

Break everything, sell materials and cores. Every 3 days I would find 1 blue bike,sem,sel. Sometimes you do get hard patches where it takes like 5 days to get a bike/sem but they do drop often more often than you think. Might be harder though since they added upgrades cores low to the dungeon and bluestin armor I think?

Good luck! It gets boring lol....