PDA

View Full Version : SOOOOOO...................................peffect cores huh?

MutherluvingFA
06-09-2010, 10:10 AM
i previously asked what ppl though of Perfect cores in an event. Well its happening tomorrow, all be it not the event i was refering to but one that includes perfect cores in the drop table. Many ppl though i was ia noob for thinking that we migh get a Godly end game item in a drop event, well were getting it and now i want to know what you guys think.
wonderhow long till someone falmes me or the post

CNJRP
06-09-2010, 10:14 AM
Another event which is a major game changer(or breaker), just great.

NiteFalcon
06-09-2010, 10:26 AM
boo hoo more +7 forcium who cares. stop QQ

Sheep
06-09-2010, 10:39 AM
yeah, dude, play some runescape with me and lets hunt fairies and play gnome ball. epic fun. meng

GoughGhan
06-09-2010, 11:29 AM
Another event which is a major game changer(or breaker), just great.

Who the hell let you out of the well?

BleedingSoul
06-09-2010, 12:08 PM
wonderhow long till someone falmes me or the post

One hour and 58 minutes.

CNJRP
06-09-2010, 12:09 PM
yeah, dude, play some runescape with me and lets hunt fairies and play gnome ball. epic fun. meng

I would rather gouge my eyes out.

Triplethreat
06-09-2010, 12:13 PM
Not sure how 1) often we will see a PCH drop and 2) if one does, not alot of people have money after the sig event, so I don't think it would sell for as much as it might have before the sig event.

BleedingSoul
06-09-2010, 12:20 PM
They should have listened to me when I said make them drop dungeon entries.

Matrimoney
06-09-2010, 12:24 PM
lol pchh...i hope its a typo...cuz srsly...wtf

BleedingSoul
06-09-2010, 12:29 PM
There will be dungeon entries dropping...

Niiceeee

WIpwns
06-09-2010, 12:31 PM
lol pchh...i hope its a typo...cuz srsly...wtf

i heard u wasted 1b to +7 ur suit oh wait

Sheep
06-09-2010, 01:21 PM
I would rather gouge my eyes out.

truth

GuardianPat
06-09-2010, 01:43 PM
i remember a thread where someone posted a link of the Cabal Korean website and then a GM locked...

then now, it comes true..

MutherluvingFA
06-09-2010, 01:44 PM
One hour and 58 minutes.

you saw that huh? gj

MutherluvingFA
06-09-2010, 01:46 PM
i remember a thread where someone posted a link of the Cabal Korean website and then a GM locked...

then now, it comes true..
it was my thread i found it for you its still there just cant reply on it http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?3408-Perfect-core-event-yay-or-QQ&p=50062#post50062

BleedingSoul
06-09-2010, 01:58 PM
Too bad Jamie doesn't care what we think

MutherluvingFA
06-09-2010, 02:01 PM
Too bad Jamie doesn't care what we think
Cause you all fail.
G. M. JAMIE:
"Thank you for the suggestion.
We will consider your suggestions to be applied for the next event.
The thread will be closed "
they seemed to care about what i had to say or thought.
Be cool like me, stop trolling, flaming and actually post something relavent to the game. And mabey some day youll get what you ask for.

BleedingSoul
06-09-2010, 02:02 PM
Cause you all fail. Be cool like me, stop trolling, flaming and actually post something relavent to the game. And mabey some day youll get what you ask for.

I troll all day and your mom still gives me whatever I want.

Notice how I typed "We" as in not just me.

MutherluvingFA
06-09-2010, 02:10 PM
I troll all day and your mom still gives me whatever I want.

Notice how I typed "We" as in not just me.
see there you go with the flames, when i said that i wasnt saying "bleedingvag" they dont care about you. The " YOU"
was implied as plural as in all the flaming trolls
ty have a nice day

BleedingSoul
06-09-2010, 02:15 PM
see there you go with the flames, when i said that i wasnt saying "bleedingvag" they dont care about you. The " YOU"
was implied as plural as in all the flaming trolls
ty have a nice day

kakak umad bro?

MutherluvingFA
06-09-2010, 02:18 PM
kakak umad bro?

cool story bro

BleedingSoul
06-09-2010, 02:23 PM
cool story bro

http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt211/WiII_photos/nolaugh.jpg

MutherluvingFA
06-09-2010, 02:26 PM
this is actually amusing me lol

nxlude
06-09-2010, 08:16 PM
Does anyone read lol, pchh only works to +6 lol

Rastan
06-09-2010, 08:22 PM
Does anyone read lol, pchh only works to +6 lol

prove it

nxlude
06-09-2010, 08:25 PM
http://www.cabalonline.com/gameinfo/item-other.asp scroll down..........also if you would have seen Rap or others stall its easily proven

Rastan
06-09-2010, 08:29 PM
http://www.cabalonline.com/gameinfo/item-other.asp scroll down..........also if you would have seen Rap or others stall its easily proven

interesting.....maybe it'll be different for us since thats eu

nxlude
06-09-2010, 08:31 PM
probably not.......means they arent that valuable really........hope for a santa cape i guess lol

syndrah
06-09-2010, 08:34 PM
your an idiot.

"Increases the quality ofall types of weapon/armorUse right click toupgrade the item upto 6(Success rate: 100%)"

this means you can use it on an item up until +6. meaning you can still use it when its +6.

Valdoroth
06-09-2010, 08:44 PM
Santa Hat x6 and a party = FT2 completion!
and are those amp pots the 10% or 30% ones?

Chris7
06-09-2010, 08:46 PM
Santa Hat x6 and a party = FT2 completion!
and are those amp pots the 10% or 30% ones?

that may be true for your weak guild.

Valdoroth
06-09-2010, 08:46 PM
awwws you're mean. I haven't been on any of the times they went so idek

nxlude
06-09-2010, 09:49 PM
your an idiot.

"Increases the quality ofall types of weapon/armorUse right click toupgrade the item upto 6(Success rate: 100%)"

this means you can use it on an item up until +6. meaning you can still use it when its +6.
rofl you cant get to +6 without a perfect core lol, why use perfect after? its not perfect then......

GuardianPat
06-09-2010, 09:51 PM
perfect core drop rate is 2% or lower

xEtherx
06-09-2010, 10:03 PM
I see everyone fighting over these panda's and turtles which is fine by me. All my gear is +7 it will however give me time to hunt derk, make money and possibly move to venus.
mercury make have a economy thats easier to make income in but their lack of activity doing quild runs, or even spam solo dungeon runs prevents us from having access to the same items. For the most part they stand around AH all day buying low and selling X3 times higher is why our market is so high. some call it smart others call it extortion I see it as lazy. That mentality is why rl economy is in the state its is, atm because housing went up in price close to 300% in 10 year when projected income growth remains at 2% Seems venus is falling apart as well but I think I'd rather be in a low cashflow economy then one that is being extorted at the hands of a dozen people or so.

syndrah
06-09-2010, 10:07 PM
not true. the reason why the housing market went up is because the previous mortgages were set back in 2001 so therefor once the pricing was rechecked it was found out that the prices were actually much higher. isn't it convenient that all the preset mortgages were stored in building 7 which was "collapsed" by "2 fires". in order for you to really understand what is going on with the housing bubble and why this collapse even started you must know trust and equity law and also understand how equity and allodial titles work. its much more complicated then you might think.

no im not a lawyer, but they certainly hate me because i know their little game.

Valdoroth
06-09-2010, 10:09 PM
yeas. GL getting one ppls :)

xEtherx
06-09-2010, 10:50 PM
I have been in the housing market for over 10 yrs. thats why my morgage is at $700/month and not 1500+ a month. double payment, refinancing at the right times, sticking to fixed rates not variable ones has served me well. Yeah alot of people got su.ckred into the " just pay the interest " loans, fooled that their property would soon out grow the value of the morgage and gain value for them to make payments with. lol almost all morgages structured that way have been forclosed on. Point is this mercury's market its being infated by market manipulation, Basicallly realitors overpricing property while it was a sellers market now its a buyser market and banks are practically giving homes away just do regain a source of income again. The same will happen in cabal soon enough. true its not life devistation but it does hinder the game progession. Thus is why venus dispite having fewer players and lower income all in all venus is a much better economy as they dont have to spend months for 1 piece of midgrade gear savings is for their end game gear. Mercury a +7 anything will cost you over a bil.

syndrah
06-09-2010, 11:12 PM
ok ether then you should know that the contract is a security interest most likely sold via the government.

if your in canada then the trust and loan companies act and financial administration act AND the bank act gives banks the authority to sell the securities in order to complete the transfer of the trust.

if your in USA then you can simple invoke HJR 192 where it defeats the obligation to repay by seizure of gold by the corporation known as UNITED STATES OF AMERICA from the lawful government known as America.

NiteFalcon
06-09-2010, 11:24 PM
I have been in the housing market for over 10 yrs. thats why my morgage is at $700/month and not 1500+ a month. double payment, refinancing at the right times, sticking to fixed rates not variable ones has served me well. Yeah alot of people got su.ckred into the " just pay the interest " loans, fooled that their property would soon out grow the value of the morgage and gain value for them to make payments with. lol almost all morgages structured that way have been forclosed on. Point is this mercury's market its being infated market manipulation, Basicallly realitors overpricing property while it was a sellers market now its a buyser market and banks are practically giving homes away just do regain a source of income again. The same will happen in cabal soon enough. true its not life devistation but it does hinder the game progession. Thus is why venus dispite having fewer players and lower income all in all venus is a much better economy as they dont have to spend months for 1 piece of midgrade gear savings is for their end game gear. Mercury a +7 anything will cost you over a bil.

Holy sh** you Q.Q way too much because your broke as hell

RebornSAZUZAKI
06-09-2010, 11:27 PM
well it said on the details that drop rate varies depending on grade (lvl of monster), which means the higher lvl maps would be the one's dropping PCHH. but of course there is some chances on dropping on low lvl maps as well. but the drop rate would be so freakin low on those lowbie's maps XD

TheKing
06-09-2010, 11:32 PM
well it said on the details that drop rate varies depending on grade (lvl of monster), which means the higher lvl maps would be the one's dropping PCHH. but of course there is some chances on dropping on low lvl maps as well. but the drop rate would be so freakin low on those lowbie's maps XD

pf premium channel my spot. lolz gonna be a competetion/ war on hunting those crags and pans on war channel...

more fun though.

RebornSAZUZAKI
06-09-2010, 11:34 PM
pf premium channel my spot. lolz gonna be a competetion/ war on hunting those crags and pans on war channel...

more fun though.

lol its gonna be hard. since even a 170 WA would get pwnd by them (the one that spawn @ PF) since they barely get stunned/knockdown and hits u 1k+ no matter what ur def is =P

well unless u go kill it w/ PT XD

xEtherx
06-09-2010, 11:57 PM
Holy sh** you Q.Q way too much because your broke as hell
The point is mecury would rather be lazy and make alz in a manner that takes the least amount of effort possible, This infiates and destroyes the games economy. Venus on the other hand runs mass amounts of dungeons has 10x the gear in circulation and people dont have to spend moneths to earn 1 mid lvl item of gear.Mercury is all about themself venus is all about playing the game and keeping the community growing. Therefore Mercury<Venus.

lol raven you just dont like me cause I ride spurs balls. I am far from broke. True we got a little off topic and I'm sure living with mommy and daddy you have no concept of real world money. Even if you do support your self, your in the class know to and looked down upon as " renter ". We cant stand renter because they never pay on time, have no sense of savings, no motivation to gain equity let alone know how to make it grown. US as property owners and managers see you similar to stepping in dog sh.it. We constantly have to scrape you off our feet. So by all means make yourself feel better because in the realworld your nothing but a sh.it stain on the bottom of my shoe.

TheKing
06-09-2010, 11:59 PM
lol raven you just dont like me cause I ride spurs balls. I am far from broke. True we got a little off topic and I'm sure living with mommy and daddy you have no concept of real world money. Even if you do support your self, your in the class know to and looked down upon as " renter ". We cant stand renter because they have no they never pay on time, have sense of savings, no motivation to gain equity let alone know how to make it grown. US as property owners and managers see you similar to stepping in dog sh.it. We constandly have to scrape you off our feet. so by all means make yourself feel better becuase in the realworld your nothing but a sh.it stain on the bottom of my shoe.

+1

syndrah
06-10-2010, 12:13 AM
"Even if you do support your self, your in the class know to and looked down upon as " renter "."

Exactly. Little do people really know is you don't own your house, your simply a renter. You don't even have equity title most of the time.

"so by all means make yourself feel better becuase in the realworld your nothing but a sh.it stain on the bottom of my shoe."

the last time someone insulted and threatened me from CRA(IRS for usa), i placed a lien of 300mil on their public bond, and now that guy can never work with his SIN(SSN for usa) because my lien is too big for him to satisfy. that will teach him to never threaten with people who reads the legislation and calls their bluff on their authority and powers.

i also find it funny that they look down upon us for not knowing our rights, but when someone comes along who does know their rights they freak out and they do everythign they can to prevent and hamper us.

LaRazz
06-10-2010, 12:22 AM
"Even if you do support your self, your in the class know to and looked down upon as " renter "."

Exactly. Little do people really know is you don't own your house, your simply a renter. You don't even have equity title most of the time.

"so by all means make yourself feel better becuase in the realworld your nothing but a sh.it stain on the bottom of my shoe."

the last time someone insulted and threatened me from CRA(IRS for usa), i placed a lien of 300mil on their public bond, and now that guy can never work with his SIN(SSN for usa) because my lien is too big for him to satisfy. that will teach him to never threaten with people who reads the legislation and calls their bluff on their authority and powers.

i also find it funny that they look down upon us for not knowing our rights, but when someone comes along who does know their rights they freak out and they do everythign they can to prevent and hamper us.

Rawr dont question Sun.... He know everything ................. lol

xEtherx
06-10-2010, 12:26 AM
I will give you that we only own the property once its paid off and the deed is in our soul possession. canadian law and US law are totally different. I own my home only keep a small revolving payment on my rental properies to satisfy my credit score. Not going to get into my equity but I have 3x higher equity then I do in revolving credit. My point is theres 2 ways to play a market one is destructive to the economy in the long run (Buy and inflate ). ( like mercury ) the other is constructive and promotes growth ( Buy and increase rate by living expense % ) averaging 3-5% annual. (Like venus ) I was merely pointing out that mercury exploit the middle class of the game to make a select few the top players.

But in either case I do look down upon renters. 3 times in the last 18months i have had to re-remodel my rental properties due to their illict activities. So yes they are a stain on my shoes and the leave a smell that just seems to linger. Atm were are working on amendments to increase the screening process of potential renters but like arizona were are facing the " profiling " BS stating that it denies equil rights. Blah Blah Blah. Its america, Learn it Live it speak it and you'll be fine.

syndrah
06-10-2010, 12:39 AM
send them a promissory note. you will never have to pay again and your credit rating will not be affected.

besides...theres literally hundreds of ways to protect your credit rating :)

and yes razz i do know everything.

NiteFalcon
06-10-2010, 12:42 AM
The point is mecury would rather be lazy and make alz in a manner that takes the least amount of effort possible, This infiates and destroyes the games economy. Venus on the other hand runs mass amounts of dungeons has 10x the gear in circulation and people dont have to spend moneths to earn 1 mid lvl item of gear.Mercury is all about themself venus is all about playing the game and keeping the community growing. Therefore Mercury<Venus.

lol raven you just dont like me cause I ride spurs balls. I am far from broke. True we got a little off topic and I'm sure living with mommy and daddy you have no concept of real world money. Even if you do support your self, your in the class know to and looked down upon as " renter ". We cant stand renter because they never pay on time, have no sense of savings, no motivation to gain equity let alone know how to make it grown. US as property owners and managers see you similar to stepping in dog sh.it. We constantly have to scrape you off our feet. So by all means make yourself feel better because in the realworld your nothing but a sh.it stain on the bottom of my shoe.

Whoa you need to relax. I was only talking about the game, and you're just talking about random stuff now. And there's nothing wrong with renting out an apartment, afterall I'm still a full time student and work part time.

xEtherx
06-10-2010, 12:46 AM
cool so when jath reinstates my access to sereitei's vent I will adress you as either sh.it stain or co.ck su.cker while on vent. Your choice... :)

TheKing
06-10-2010, 12:48 AM
Whoa you need to relax. I was only talking about the game, and you're just talking about random stuff now. And there's nothing wrong with renting out an apartment, afterall I'm still a full time student and work part time.

He's not talking about random stuff he's trying to tell you get a life son! Lmao!

Like i said me>you irl.

RebornSAZUZAKI
06-10-2010, 12:48 AM
nothing beats a rich-fat-white boy talkin big n' tough on the net. + the fact that what he said is WAAAAAAY off the topic. not even close on the game. you just proved that ur one big looser mo****fu****. QQ much on game. QQ much in real life. now thats the way to go looser

NiteFalcon
06-10-2010, 12:51 AM
He's not talking about random stuff he's trying to tell you get a life son! Lmao!

Like i said me>you irl.

You're right I wish I was an epic nurse like you bro. A fitting job for you, you can wipe the dirty a$$holes of some sick ppl in a hospital all day. Have fun!

xEtherx
06-10-2010, 12:52 AM
come on reborn. we are supposed to be bro's in game. King got it right. I am just trying to drop to his level and put thing the way he understand. with ignorant comments. But seriously if this game has become more a part of your life then life itself its probably a good idea to quit the game or just go /wrist. The community will thank you for it either way.

syndrah
06-10-2010, 12:55 AM
reborn...

not really. you see i know this is a game. i know how to take care of myself in REAL LIFE.

do you know that you are not subject to police?
do you know that identification is to present your legal fiction and is a contract with a minister or department?

you see, i know stuff that matters. you talk like this game means everything. im not qqing, i just think its funny you guys talk and immerse yourselves in this game like its life. i on the other hand, take care of peoples debt, student loans, credit cards, mortgages and defending them against the overreaching powers of the government. i change lives because i actually give a sht.

what can you do in real life?

Chris7
06-10-2010, 12:59 AM
You're right I wish I was an epic nurse like you bro. A fitting job for you, you can wipe the dirty a$$holes of some sick ppl in a hospital all day. Have fun!

yummyyyy.

NiteFalcon
06-10-2010, 12:59 AM
listen to you people LOL THIS IS A GAME FORUM. This thread was about this perfect core event and you ppl are bi tching about your real life problems. NONE OF US CARE

TheKing
06-10-2010, 01:02 AM

You know what's the difference of a Certified Nurse Assistant and a Bachelor of Science in Nursing right?

We registered nurses take care of your parents, sistrs, relatives and love ones who are ill or dying froM
an epic disease. C.N.A's does the dirty jobs son. Try to google it. Us nurses (certified cardiac operating registered nurse w/c is my title after my name) earns 66-70$/hr. So i'm happy on my job as a nurse taking care of those people who are sick and earning big bucks' well i hope someday i wont see you or your love ones dying in a hospital. (knock on wood.) And seeing you still plays this game rofl.

xEtherx
06-10-2010, 01:03 AM

Not my kinda work. actually because of money left to me I have taken the past year off just for the hell of it. Been real nice to. lots of fishing, go to the pool everyday etc... The old lady is a nurse though. But a nurse doesn;t wipe someones a$$ thats a techs job. just FYI.

TheKing
06-10-2010, 01:10 AM
Not my kinda work. actually because of money left to me I have taken the past year off just for the hell of it. Been real nice to. lots of fishing, go to the pool everyday etc... The old lady is a nurse though. But a nurse doesn;t wipe someones a$$ thats a techs job. just FYI.

Dnt mind that fail wa he just know how to play his x10fail wa. Dnt know anything about medical PROFESSIONALS.. he's just a full time high school student.. Dnt know anything about life yet. He's like 5% matured?

PacMan
06-10-2010, 01:13 AM
I don't understand everything xEtherx say. Can some1 translate for me ???:p

Valdoroth
06-10-2010, 01:14 AM
listen to you people LOL THIS IS A GAME FORUM. This thread was about this perfect core event and you ppl are bi tching about your real life problems. NONE OF US CARE
Its bcs most americans are half retarded and can't stay on topic if they can make themselves look better in some way or form. Also some the people who flame on othersusually don't have any actual research or ideaabout what the other person'sjob or how their life opperates so just yel uselessstuff to cover forthemselves bcs most ppl don't want to accept being wrong about something. +1 your comment. I say grow up and just I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ it up if you are wrong or don't know instead of making up a bs answer. Makes life easier.

To get back on topic, I think they will most likely only drop from the lvl 3 or 4 turtles/ pandas

edit: wow su ck is blocked >_>

Midgetchas14
06-10-2010, 01:15 AM
FLAME ON Johnny Storm FLAME ON

NiteFalcon
06-10-2010, 01:15 AM
http://i49.tinypic.com/34so374.png

You're right I don't know anything about medical professions.

and +1 to anyone who can identify the drug compound in that picture.

TheKing
06-10-2010, 01:22 AM
http://i49.tinypic.com/34so374.png

You're right I don't know anything about medical professions.

Lol and why dnt you even know what's the diff bet. Cna and rn? Lol. Nyc try bro.
Your a partime employee right? Would you mind to change the "cist" to "tech"?

Lmao! Anyways sorry bro for the flames your the one who started it. Anyways
let's get back to the topic..

Prolly In pf has the highest chance of drop. But still like 20+kills before you got 1? Or maybe it will really depend on our luck lolz

NiteFalcon
06-10-2010, 01:30 AM
I do know the difference between cna and rn, but how was I supposed to know which you are? All I know is that you brag about being a nurse.

And no, I'm not a pharm tech. my part time job is in the OR of a hospital. Once I'm done with clinical rotations this year I'll be a full time pharmacist.

Valdoroth
06-10-2010, 02:54 AM
still ranting on about non topic related stuff. Didn't the santa eps used to only give you 500hp? Bcs i thought they did and these ones give 600. And yea xcon, i'm pretty sure its all based on luck.

xEtherx
06-10-2010, 02:55 AM
Took me about 2 min to look it up in the PDR I beleive its epinephrine. Used to halt or reverse the alergic reaction anpfalatic shock. ( I know I dont spell worth a dam ) I took an engineering career myself.

Anyway my point was ya shouldn't call people out on being poor. Some of use are wealthy in or out of game. I was pointing out how mecury is counter productive to itself while venus produces a much better playing environment by not manipulating the market X3 what it was ment to be.

Back on topic. Yeah its great that everything dropping from the event is account bound. I was hoping to get some perfect cores to try and random rate in 3rd slot for a 7/34 but meh I'll just sell off what a friend gave me sense they quit and go to venus. Over all it seem to be a much older crowd anyway and thus fitting me playing style more. GG

NiteFalcon
06-10-2010, 09:01 AM
not epinephrine

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epinephrine

and I think santa has always been 600 hp. I killed like 5 PF turtles earlier this morning, nothing special just some fury pots/amp pots

BackUpMENG
06-10-2010, 09:21 AM
Its bcs most americans are half retarded and can't stay on topic if they can make themselves look better in some way or form. Also some the people who flame on othersusually don't have any actual research or ideaabout what the other person'sjob or how their life opperates so just yel uselessstuff to cover forthemselves bcs most ppl don't want to accept being wrong about something. +1 your comment. I say grow up and just I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ it up if you are wrong or don't know instead of making up a bs answer. Makes life easier.

To get back on topic, I think they will most likely only drop from the lvl 3 or 4 turtles/ pandas

edit: wow su ck is blocked >_>

Took me about 2 min to look it up in the PDR I beleive its epinephrine. Used to halt or reverse the alergic reaction anpfalatic shock. ( I know I dont spell worth a dam ) I took an engineering career myself.

Anyway my point was ya shouldn't call people out on being poor. Some of use are wealthy in or out of game. I was pointing out how mecury is counter productive to itself while venus produces a much better playing environment by not manipulating the market X3 what it was ment to be.

Back on topic. Yeah its great that everything dropping from the event is account bound. I was hoping to get some perfect cores to try and random rate in 3rd slot for a 7/34 but meh I'll just sell off what a friend gave me sense they quit and go to venus. Over all it seem to be a much older crowd anyway and thus fitting me playing style more. GG

y the fk do u type out essays when nobody gonna read it son. tl;dr hope u lyk typing

WIpwns
06-10-2010, 10:03 AM
shut the f up son. y the fk do u type out essays when nobody gonna read it son. tl;dr hope u lyk typing

fix't

DjCyklone
06-10-2010, 11:25 AM

man Darrd XD ft b2f w/ guild is so last year handoi can solo it himself

xEtherx
06-10-2010, 05:00 PM
y the fk do u type out essays when nobody gonna read it son. tl;dr hope u lyk typing

probably because I'm 33 years old. I was taught to write properly. I know why you constantly spam herrassment post... it because your balls haven't dropped yet... But dont worry Pub.erty will come soon enough for you.

BleedingSoul
06-10-2010, 05:03 PM
I was taught to write properly.

You couldn't spell or use proper grammar if your life depended on it.

xEtherx
06-10-2010, 07:19 PM
And you will never stop trolling as your life depends on it.

darklordex
06-11-2010, 12:21 AM
i got a sem today, if that counts for anything lol