PDA

View Full Version : Fail event est,nice try tho

Rastan
06-10-2010, 03:06 AM
Same rehashed bosses in the same spawn locations we've had for the past 2 years,fail drops unless you and a group can kill the MF turtle and maybe get a perfect core,everything else is garbage unless you're skilling either your nub character or your pet

Deathlymonkey
06-10-2010, 03:50 AM
Better than nothing

Wiccaan
06-10-2010, 04:55 AM
Takes forever to kill the Panda alone to get crap drops (HP/MP pots and entrance cards.) The real ticket items are either 1day or probably less then 1% drop rate. Boring event, and as said, spawns are in the same spots as every other event so have fun with the competition and space spamming looters.

Spur
06-10-2010, 04:58 AM
haha and here comes the complaints just like in every other event

WIpwns
06-10-2010, 05:02 AM

:/

ramiroconcepcion
06-10-2010, 05:10 AM
hei
y cant i connect??

InFamousBlaze
06-10-2010, 05:31 AM

lol yea ppl complain to much

RebornSAZUZAKI
06-10-2010, 06:17 AM
i already expected this people QQing about not getting perfect cores.. what do u expect? theyd let it drop like hell? of course it wont! its a rare item for god's sake. they will make u work for it retard

GoughGhan
06-10-2010, 06:21 AM
i already expected this people QQing about not getting perfect cores.. what do u expect? theyd let it drop like hell? of course it wont! its a rare item for god's sake. they will make u work for it retard

People expect to get everything for nothing. Let them QQ. Personally I think the event is better then nothing. It's going to give me 20 days to level my pet on Pandas, and kill a few higher level turtles with my guild.

I mean buff pots, Upgrade core highs, a slim chance at Perfect cores, though I'm not expecting one to drop. Sounds fair to me.

ceyenne
06-10-2010, 06:24 AM
Same rehashed bosses in the same spawn locations we've had for the past 2 years,fail drops unless you and a group can kill the MF turtle and maybe get a perfect core,everything else is garbage unless you're skilling either your nub character or your pet

* /facepalm......Haven't you learned yet?

Complaining gets you no where. If you don't like how the game is run, find a game you like and play it. No one says that this is the only game in town.

There are LOTS of fun games on the web. Why spend your time complaining when you can be having a good time some where else, meeting nice people, etc, etc.

Better ftp games, (tons of quests, fun events, awesome pvp dungeons, larger player base, better forums (much better forums.. no nasty annoying trolls, disgusting garbage) and you don't have to look that hard to find them either.

*coughAikacough*

GuardianPat
06-10-2010, 08:54 AM
better than the boring sig event

Rastan
06-10-2010, 10:28 AM
idk,I think i'm just qq'ing cuz,once again,the same monsters,the same stupid spots that everyone already knows about,time to hop channels in the same location..........it's not hunting folks

no...wait,now i know why i'm pissed,cuz there's no option for me to turn on/off when i see if someone has logged in or out

Cruel
06-10-2010, 10:34 AM
Oh that's nice, 15 minutes of grinding on another panda with insane defense and health (They were boring last time, guess what the repeat performance is?) but whatever, fine. But account bound weak entry items? Really?

Rastan
06-10-2010, 10:40 AM
Oh that's nice, 15 minutes of grinding on another panda with insane defense and health (They were boring last time, guess what the repeat performance is?) but whatever, fine. But account bound weak entry items? Really?

not just the weak entry items,regular ones too,i got 20 acct binding eod's i can't sell to help someone get their mergaheph ring,hell,everything is acct binding,can't give my guildie the dex pots that drop......acct binding.....can't give the rs cards to the lowbie guildies........acct binding.

like i said,fail event est,nice try tho

bardiel7777
06-10-2010, 10:48 AM
People expect to get everything for nothing. Let them QQ. Personally I think the event is better then nothing. It's going to give me 20 days to level my pet on Pandas, and kill a few higher level turtles with my guild.

Well good luck leveling on pandas uninterrupted...nigh impossible so far.

You could say this event is better than nothing, but it's an overly recycled event idea. Kalaydrah came up with far better events than these.

Cruel
06-10-2010, 10:48 AM
not just the weak entry items,regular ones too,i got 20 acct binding eod's i can't sell to help someone get their mergaheph ring,hell,everything is acct binding,can't give my guildie the dex pots that drop......acct binding.....can't give the rs cards to the lowbie guildies........acct binding.

like i said,fail event est,nice try tho

While I really, really, really hate the other entry items being account bound, I can live with it. Atleast I can USE THEM. What the I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ am I supposed to do with weak cards?

BackUpMENG
06-10-2010, 10:49 AM
While I really, really, really hate the other entry items being account bound, I can live with it. Atleast I can USE THEM. What the I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ am I supposed to do with weak cards?

reroll son. QQ

Cruel
06-10-2010, 10:56 AM
reroll son. QQ

Damn it I don't want to start a 5th char :(

PacMan
06-10-2010, 11:42 AM

Spur, let me see ur bewbs;)

EterNity
06-10-2010, 12:56 PM
idk,I think i'm just qq'ing cuz,once again,the same monsters,the same stupid spots that everyone already knows about,time to hop channels in the same location..........it's not hunting folks

no...wait,now i know why i'm pissed,cuz there's no option for me to turn on/off when i see if someone has logged in or out

They did not force you to be a part of the event.

You can always ignore it or quit the game.

Rastan
06-10-2010, 01:03 PM
They did not force you to be a part of the event.

You can always ignore it or quit the game.

You're right,they aren't forcing me,I made the choice to take part in it now i'm making the choice to not bother with it

BleedingSoul
06-10-2010, 01:04 PM
You're right,they aren't forcing me,i'm making the choice to take part in it now i'm making the choice to not bother with it

Can I make the choice of quitting for you?

EmperorDvS
06-10-2010, 01:52 PM
They need to have a 'Hunt Captain Mark/Sirius Sage" day. Now THAT I would go to pf for.
Or that guy from the 4th door who always has monsters all up in his crib -.-

WIpwns
06-10-2010, 02:48 PM
:/

Drew
06-10-2010, 07:39 PM
yea, it's ok. maybe est can make 'em spawn faster though cuz a lot of people killing 'em...fast! i rarely see the mob in my fave spot :(

darklordex
06-11-2010, 12:20 AM
idk i like it D=