View Full Version : Can't get into account

SoulD1amond
06-12-2010, 05:58 PM
I forgot my password to my account (So*********) so i had a new pass sent to my email t*****@q.com. but that email is no longer valid so i can't get my new pass, and i can't login to change my email, can any moderators, admins help me?

Wiccaan
06-12-2010, 10:59 PM
Send a ticket via support desk and wait a year til they respond. You wont get help from GMs/Admins on the forums they barely ever look on here.

LaRazz
06-12-2010, 11:16 PM
I forgot my password to my account (SoulD1amond) so i had a new pass sent to my email [email protected]. but that email is no longer valid so i can't get my new pass, and i can't login to change my email, can any moderators, admins help me?

Hey bro,
With all due respect try not to put out any information about your account regardless if you have access to it. I.E your e-mail address or username (not 100% sure if thats it or ur charaters name.) Just try to keep everything general until your talking to an EST official. :-) For the better of your account.

Gl on getting everything set up again.

[GM] DaisY
06-14-2010, 01:14 AM
Dear,
Please contact your email service provider to reactivate your email address.
And your thread contains your personal information, it could be dangerous.
If you cannot access the helpdesk, please send me a private message through the forum.
thank you.