PDA

View Full Version : Which one would you pick

quiphi
06-14-2010, 11:48 AM
Hi guys, i need some help on picking a class to play. Out of the three classes, WI, FB & FA. overall which class is best for CA, WAR & PVP? Many thanks.

BleedingSoul
06-14-2010, 12:16 PM
Fa
wi
fb

Berserk_Fury
06-14-2010, 12:47 PM
Wiz for CA
FB for war and pvp.

BleedingSoul
06-14-2010, 01:00 PM
FB for war and pvp.

Lol?

wayne10
06-14-2010, 03:41 PM
CA - WI

WAR - FA or WI; FB do well in war, but wi have a better base damage if geared well, and FA just flat out cast every class not to mention their beastly damage with a Leg

PVP - FA > FB > WI; Mainly because with the current unwritten rules of pvp of no dash/blink (merc rules) WI are kinda S.O.L when it comes to pvp since it takes a good amount of money to make a wi destructive, otherwise it would be the WI over the FB imo

Berserk_Fury
06-14-2010, 04:35 PM
FA and wiz may have better dps in war, but FB is hella more fun, especially in bm1+aura+leg. And then there's execration...

In pvp a well geared FB > FA. FA are too squishy.

wayne10
06-14-2010, 04:39 PM
ya, but once ppl stop QQ bout fade and dash in pvp FA and WI will own

BleedingSoul
06-14-2010, 04:39 PM
FA and wiz may have better dps in war, but FB is hella more fun, especially in bm1+aura+leg. And then there's execration...

In pvp a well geared FB > FA. FA are too squishy.

Not really. FB/FA defense aren't far off from each other. And what makes you think FB have an advantage over those classes with execration? You always put FB has the best class because that's what class you are, but all they really are is trash.

FB is a class that isn't fit for anything in war except grinding gates.

CyrStalAFX
06-14-2010, 04:41 PM
bl ^_^

wayne10
06-14-2010, 04:43 PM
lol im none of these classes, but i have seen what they all can do, imo i think given the best gears they could have it would be between FA and WI for the top spot out of these three

jimbo
06-14-2010, 05:44 PM
Not really. FB/FA defense aren't far off from each other. And what makes you think FB have an advantage over those classes with execration? You always put FB has the best class because that's what class you are, but all they really are is trash.

lol nice sig and ill go on wizzy

NiteFalcon
06-14-2010, 06:12 PM
CA: WI>FB>FA
War: WI>FA>FB
PVP: FB>FA>WI

quiphi
06-14-2010, 06:56 PM
wow, so many feedback, thank you so much guys.

Rastan
06-14-2010, 06:58 PM
ya, but once ppl stop QQ bout fade and dash in pvp FA and WI will own

do it anyways,f them unskilled crybabys

Berserk_Fury
06-15-2010, 06:26 AM

Says the guy who's main was a blader.

Also FA has significantly less defense and a whole lot less hp.

Jenus
06-15-2010, 09:29 AM
War: WI>FA>FB
PVP: FB>FA>WI

I agree with that WI in CA for the vamp in BM2 and such. Also good damage. War I personally love my Wiz and FA over my FB. Yeah rooting and such is nice but having that range is just amazing. Pvp I still prefer to pvp on my FA more only because I know my FB needs room for improvements as well as my FA (just not as much). The high dps is great in pvp as long as you do enouh damage fast enough.

BleedingSoul
06-15-2010, 09:41 AM
Says the guy who's main was a blader.

Also FA has significantly less defense and a whole lot less hp.

Blader's score > Force Blader's score

We have more defense and Hp by a significant ammount, not some narrow margin like you.

If you know how to use a Blader in war then you're a hell of a lot better off than even being a god with a force blader.

Berserk_Fury
06-15-2010, 12:22 PM
Blader's score > Force Blader's score

We have more defense and Hp by a significant ammount, not some narrow margin like you.

If you know how to use a Blader in war then you're a hell of a lot better off than even being a god with a force blader.

Score isn't everything, that's why I said FBs are more fun in war while all you can think about is grinding gates. Oh wait that's all bladers are good for, single target damage without being useful for anything specific like other classes.

Wiz - fast
FA - who else can destroy both res and warp in a base at once?
Wa - One of these can destroy a croud with bm2 knockback, dmg, defense and hp, along with aoe
FS - AoD on a base the other side is trying to take
FB - root, also a force to recon with when they're in bm1+aura
Bl - nothing

Hatsuho
06-15-2010, 12:25 PM
Wi
fa
fb

BleedingSoul
06-15-2010, 12:25 PM
Score isn't everything, that's why I said FBs are more fun in war while all you can think about is grinding gates. Oh wait that's all bladers are good for, single target damage without being useful for anything specific like other classes.

Wiz - fast
Wa - One of these can destroy a croud with bm2 knockback, dmg, defense and hp, along with aoe
FS - AoD on a base the other side is trying to take
FB - root, also a force to recon with when they're in bm1+aura
Bl - nothing

Force bladers are just as restricted as Bladers when it comes to fighting. The only difference is we can kill faster.
Last I checked your bm1 didn't give 50 damage and 45 rate. That's 60% extra damage if you use 4 CR2.
Our bm1 is like AoS, except 500 times better.

Wi
fa
fb

http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt211/WiII_photos/trollolo-1.jpg

Jenus
06-15-2010, 12:26 PM

Wizard o.O I do that on my wizard when I'm waiting for the caps to spawn. ^_^

Chris7
06-16-2010, 05:30 AM
mercury must have bad FB's.

WhyEvenBother?
06-16-2010, 06:26 AM
for CA? best is WI since u wouldnt have any problem looking for a PT and it have a good aoe. tho u needa have a good def to last there too if u use WI =P
and the other one is WA, dps wise its insane -_-

YumCookies
06-16-2010, 07:17 AM
TBF FB are a bit better than BL in war.

beowolf101
06-16-2010, 08:01 AM
Force bladers are just as restricted as Bladers when it comes to fighting. The only difference is we can kill faster.
Last I checked your bm1 didn't give 50 damage and 45 rate. That's 60% extra damage if you use 4 CR2.

force blader bm1 > any other class bm1

LackofABetterName
06-16-2010, 10:33 AM
War: WI>FB=FA
WIs pwn in T3 with semi-root resist (hit and run, high mobility) + good damage + range class + retarded Bm2
FBs have debuffs which = win.
But root becomes somewhat ineffective and frustrating in T3 against guards and bringers.
FAs have highest dps in war of any class, but is super squishy (the average ones, at least). The range makes up for being squishy.
FB is the squishiest MELEE class, which means you can't get away with taking damage (but FB BM1 is practically god mode)

WI destroys CA. The only solo video that I've seen of CA5 is from a WI (not on NA, ofc) + their double cast is high dps and aoe.
FB bm2 has decent aoe and vamping pace in CA and can hit most of the mobs.
FA is main for healing purposes. DPS is decent in bm2, but from what I've seen... unless you go full forcium for def (or invest on forcium amp), you'll die.

/turnoffI love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥mode

wtf, ne.rd is blocked?

BleedingSoul
06-16-2010, 10:36 AM
force blader bm1 > any other class bm1

Doesn't give the CD that blader bm1 does.

YumCookies
06-16-2010, 10:39 AM

BL bm1 doesn't get the huge 300+ attack boost, 5k+ hp boost, 300+ defense boost that FB bm1 does in war.

LackofABetterName
06-16-2010, 10:50 AM
In CA, FB Bm1 > BL Bm1 because of extra HP and def bonus.
In war, FB Bm1 tanks better than BL Bm1
but BL Bm1 probably does more dmg....?
But both are epic compare to the rest.

beowolf101
06-16-2010, 03:45 PM

luke yum said
fbs get major power boost in bm1
and blader bm1 = shiet if they don't crit

BleedingSoul
06-16-2010, 03:52 PM
shiet if they don't crit

That's true with every class. FB's bm1 doesn't give more attack than bladers.

jimbo
06-16-2010, 05:29 PM

lol blader nothing lol

BleedingSoul
06-16-2010, 05:32 PM
lol blader nothing lol

How about you shut your sped lips because you don't know anything.

beowolf101
06-16-2010, 09:06 PM
That's true with every class. FB's bm1 doesn't give more attack than bladers.

bm1 ? for force blader ?
thought bladers bm1 gave like +76 attack
fbs gives liek +110 on top of the ones they get from cannons

Berserk_Fury
06-16-2010, 09:20 PM
I sure hope lethal is trolling right now.

elviento
06-16-2010, 09:40 PM
FB

Emmi
06-17-2010, 12:31 AM
easy go fb if you just want to have fun and there great for pvp, and ya never had a problem with bl out of war, not gunna lie they hurt in war but so do i